Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants (1073 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by DyshApp: 3:33pm On Mar 01
Intentional girlfriend gains injury after washing her boyfriend’s pile of dirty laundry over the weekend.

The woman had taken to her Twitter page, @nsemeke_ekpo to post a photo of her injured hand.

She revealed she suffered the wound after reacting to the detergent she used to wash the clothes.

However, she stated it was not a problem for her as she was committed to doing anything for her man.

Her tweet below;

“Got these wounds from washing his clothes last weekend,my skin reacted to the detergent I used.
Call me stupid but yes,am that girlfriend that can never overlook my man’s dirty clothes.he is a provider and a sweet man,so I take care of him with pride.”

👉Follow up with more Relationship Talk on our Relationship Lounge

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by EreluRoz: 3:38pm On Mar 01
Mtcheww, a man that loves you will never let you do any stressful work. He will pamper you silly and get sad when you are undergoing any kind of stress. The only place he should be merciless is the bedroom and not causing harm to yourself in the name of washing his clothes.

6 Likes

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by iamtardey: 3:57pm On Mar 01
Puff am idan
Pass am
Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by Jeon(f): 4:01pm On Mar 01
I knew it will be those kinda Women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by advanceDNA: 4:03pm On Mar 01
Jeon:
I knew it will those kinda Women.

U are wicked... grin grin grin
Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by 2shure: 4:04pm On Mar 01
The guy u r dating is lost. See the pile of disgusting fat.
Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by fidelmarshal199: 4:08pm On Mar 01
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww, a man that loves you will never let you do any stressful work. He will pamper you silly and get sad when you are undergoing any kind of stress. The only place he should be merciless is the bedroom and not causing harm to yourself in the name of washing his clothes.

The da,ft mentality of You and your irks is the reason why Nairaland guys always ridicule Nigerian girls. You reason like what mosdii normally call you girls

3 Likes

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by Beebah321(f): 4:12pm On Mar 01
After all the whole washing, you go still end up as single mother.
I pity you, baby girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by Jeon(f): 4:17pm On Mar 01
advanceDNA:

U are wicked... grin grin grin

How?

I got to know about this, thanks for the Men for sharing the knowledge.

"Date lesser than your status, especially in looks". So these kinda of Women will sacrifices all and all to keep a man, unlik the opposite of hers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by SenecaTheYonger: 4:19pm On Mar 01
Beebah321:
I pity you, baby girl

What if she ends up as wife?

2 Likes

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by Beebah321(f): 4:23pm On Mar 01
SenecaTheYonger:

What if she ends up as wife?
I pray so

3 Likes

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by advanceDNA: 4:26pm On Mar 01
Jeon:

How?
by assuming her looks and body is making wash clothes for her man.. is washing clothes that big of a deal..??

....besides ...there was clear reason for her action in the story.. she clearly stated the nigga is a provides her needs well so she's happy to return the favour

Overall..u are just throwing fallacy ....
Dating women very pretty or ugly guarantees nothing...self esteem issues affect both pretty and less pretty women........

1 Like

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by columbus007(m): 4:26pm On Mar 01
Cool lady.
Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:28pm On Mar 01
fidelmarshal199:

The da,ft mentality of You and your irks is the reason why Nairaland guys always ridicule Nigerian girls. You reason like what mosdii normally call you girls
Some of them are just so useless that u begin to wonder what kinda family they come frm.

2 Likes

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01
Jeon:
I knew it will be those kinda Women.
Yes, she`s that kinda girl, that kinda girl that will marry and have a happy family life b4 u.

2 Likes

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by Jeon(f): 4:48pm On Mar 01
https://www.nairaland.com/7893918/body-size-discourages-me#126689529
I can't argue with you, because you are the master of all argument.
I see what you and your fellow men types in here about fat ladies.
Look at the thread up there and go through the comments and see for yourself.

advanceDNA:
by assuming her looks and body is making wash clothes for her man.. is washing clothes that big of a deal..??

....besides ...there was clear reason for her action in the story.. she clearly stated the nigga is a provides her needs well so she's happy to return the favour

Overall..u are just throwing fallacy ....
Dating women very pretty or ugly guarantees nothing...self esteem issues affect both pretty and less pretty women........

Because they knew why, after getting someone that does consider the the rejections or trying to be their best to
fat ladies can love genuinely and are not liabilities they take care of their men.

And the lady should take care of her weight.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by Rokiat(f): 4:52pm On Mar 01
Who’s gonna tell her? Buhahahahabahabahahahahahahha
Pickmeisha well done continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by advanceDNA: 4:53pm On Mar 01
Jeon:
https://www.nairaland.com/7893918/body-size-discourages-me#126689529
I can't argue with you, because you are the master of all argument.
I see what you and your fellow men types in here about fat ladies.

U see what I type about fat ladies??
If u can't show me what I typed about plus sized women....u don't have point....u are just reaching....
u are just shaming ur fellow woman because of ordinary washing clothes

1 Like

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by Jeon(f): 5:04pm On Mar 01
As if I am blind and can't see ur coms about f*t ladies and ladies in general.

advanceDNA:

U see what I type about fat ladies??
If u can't show me what I typed about plus sized women....u don't have point....u are just reaching....
u are just shaming ur fellow woman because of ordinary washing clothes

Like I said *You are a Master of arguments with double tongues *.
Not shaming her, she's proving what Men said about fat and pickmeis ladies, they can do all and all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by 1Sharon(f): 5:12pm On Mar 01
I bet she overlooks her parents pile of dirty clothes 😂

1 Like

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by advanceDNA: 5:15pm On Mar 01
Jeon:
As if I am blind and can't see ur coms about f*t ladies and ladies in general.

Like I said *You are a Master of arguments with double tongues *.
Not shaming her, she's proving what Men said about fat and pickmeis ladies, they can do all and all.

Sigh....All I asked is that u show me my comment after accusing me..there is no argument here naa... Lie just to make a point
Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by SenecaTheYonger: 5:39pm On Mar 01
Beebah321:
I pray so

Would the washing still have been on vain?
Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by luminouz(m): 5:40pm On Mar 01
EreluRoz:
Lmaooo...it's seems EreluRoz is on ovulation. Did I read 'merciless in the bedroom'?

God is wonderful oh
Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by EreluRoz: 5:47pm On Mar 01
luminouz:

Lmaooo...it's seems EreluRoz is on ovulation. Did I read 'merciless in the bedroom'?

God is wonderful oh
Yes you read right. I'm an adult and can talk about sex.

1 Like

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by Sandralight(f): 5:55pm On Mar 01
Lol I know all those tweets will be taken out of context.

There is a Twitter handle in Twitter asking ladies to tweet like "women desperate for marriage and will do anything" So many ladies including this tweet because I saw it in the quotes were been sarcastic and tweeting like desperate women looking for marriage.

This tweet is sarcastic and in no way true because some men are using it to bash women now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by ItisWell22(f): 6:29pm On Mar 01
😂

1 Like

Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by dkidd: 7:13pm On Mar 01
Beebah321:
I pity you, baby girl
Lol.. where have u been hiding grin
Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by dkidd: 7:17pm On Mar 01
EreluRoz:
Indeed..
Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by alpharoyalty: 7:19pm On Mar 01
Chasing clout.
She should get herself a washing machine and shut up abi she dey take style look for donations
Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by Beebah321(f): 7:26pm On Mar 01
dkidd:

Lol.. where have u been hiding grin
inside your house undecided
Re: I’m That Girlfriend That Can Never Overlook My Man’s Dirty Clothes - Lady Rants by luminouz(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01
EreluRoz:
Yes you read right. I'm an adult and can talk about sex.

Nyamaaaa...

Shioooorrrrr

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Brother In-law Raped Her At The Age Of 12... Should She Tell? / How Can You Tell? / Action To Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.