Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender (23502 Views)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by DDIA: 4:17pm On Mar 04
TrustNone:
Omo you sure say my Vaseline go remain like this? grin
Omo the dwarf sef get fetish giant men with monstrous terrorist dick.
Mehn Jeon aka fati2001 need this kind prick to reset her memory
Jeon get aboki cousin husband wey the service am well after taking burantashi. grin

she is just too ashamed to admit it. grin

person wey dey under 25 but get more than 2 almajirilets running around on the streets of the North East grin
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Coolsat(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04
cucumbar:
liar . Anybody wey think say you be woman no get sense. You be man with small black prick.
She's a notorious Abuja girl. She changes monika like pad.
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Jeon(f): 4:21pm On Mar 04
How can someone be attracted to redflag @Eruz?.

Physical :
Bulky upper body, skinny legs, flat ass, and I'm not attracted to them.

Characters: too many to mention.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by haphizz57(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04
I read dis particular threat out loudly to ask a frnd, padi and also a partner in biz, dis question. My guy answered dat. Dos baddiest babes with not to saggie but bursty with big backside and chubby turns him on. With little torch of being romantic.

1 Like

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by prciouschika(f): 4:40pm On Mar 04
Good day everyone, I am currently job hunting. I can work as a customer care representative, an administrative assistant or personal assistant. Studied accounting in school.

Location is Abuja. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:40pm On Mar 04
SIXFEETUNDER:
a mentally damaged girl

Bonus point if she was raped or sexually abused by her dad
YOU ARE A LIVING BREATHING RED FLAG
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by achimendy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
That's for you though. I think tough men are sexually very attractive

Hmmm
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by achimendy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04
Jeon:
How can someone be attracted to redflag @Eruz?.

Physical :
Bulky upper body, skinny legs, flat ass, and I'm not attracted to them.

Characters: too many to mention.

So you like man nyash too?

1 Like

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by efemena5050(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04
doctore212:
Smelling kpekus and mouth odour
lol green pig
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Therock5555(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
Just 😳

E shock you baaa grin grin
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by efemena5050(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
Tell us that red flag you are secretly attracted to in the opposite gender?

Mine is toughness: The idea of having control over a tough man who command so much respect and feared by people is thrilling.

Tell us yours
When she is fucking or being bleeped by another guy while on the phone hearing how she is being bleeped it scatter me ....in fact when she is being bleeped by 5 guys let me hear the sound .....it turns me to an animal I want to also tear her to pieces .....all these I stated I only want to hear the sound but not to watch it ....to crown it all let her kiss another girl ......just kill myself and run away....
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by BrodaBenad: 5:26pm On Mar 04
VeryWickedMan:

grin grin

Am I suprised?

No grin

Who no know you for here
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
So you love women that nags even though nagging is a red flag?

I don't think he comprehended the thread
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Especially when he is giving me head. grin grin grin. I'll be like see tough man . tongue

grin grin grin
You d mad, ahsweh
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
That's for you though. I think tough men are sexually very attractive

Badt giel
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by optimusprime2(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04
For me, it's physically imposing and strong women ...

The fact that such a badarse chic will call me daddy is just like anime things grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by cucumbar: 5:36pm On Mar 04
Coolsat:
She's a notorious Abuja girl. She changes monika like pad.
have you met that person before?
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Coolsat(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04
cucumbar:
have you met that person before?
We went to same sec school, though she be our far junior. Her elder bro Collins was my classmate. She's not new here but changes monika like pad.
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04
Weird people grin.. Red flag na no no, ain't nothing attractive about it..
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by sync(f): 6:13pm On Mar 04
I love “bad boys”
Young and rough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by rapheal5(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04
SIXFEETUNDER:
a mentally damaged girl

Bonus point if she was raped or sexually abused by her dad

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by dkidd: 6:37pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
I'm a big working class girl living very fine, I love talking about men, relationship and dating including sex(I love talking about sex very well), so what's wrong with that?

Yes I still stay in my father's house and he still feeds and provide for me, is it a sin or anything wrong with that?

Kwechiri
Stop responding to everyone who mentions u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by rapheal5(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04
Dating a lady who claimed she has no bf but easily get mad and fight her bf on phone for cheating on her right beside me while she's also cheating on her bf...

If you are confused read again..... grin

3 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by dkidd: 6:48pm On Mar 04
CaveAdullam:
I appreciate sexual purity in women. Being chaste as a woman is top-notch.

However, I like sexually wild women. The ones that know what to do during smooching. They know how to lick your ears and send gentle tones of romantic sparks down your ear canal.

Those women that can handle d!ck like a professional drivers. Steering it with their hands and using it to preach fvck me like a microphone in the hands of a chorister.

They can roll, twist, and bend on the d!ck with ease. They simply know what to do in bed.

Such sexual proclivity is a red flag for me.

But one I will wash in green in my imagination to savor my fantasies.

And if she's wearing a waist bead. O my goodness.

Lol.
That's a very wrong and backward mindset. A good woman should know how to fvck. Same as a man. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a woman who's wild in the bedroom. Doesn't make her wild in the streets. Matter of fact a good wife material is a lady outside but a freak bitcch in the bedroom. I no fit marry woman when be wood for bed or I will just be cheating regularly. U can't destroy my pipe with ur bad manners undecided

4 Likes

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by IamHonourable1: 7:03pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
Tell us that red flag you are secretly attracted to in the opposite gender?

Mine is toughness: The idea of having control over a tough man who command so much respect and feared by people is thrilling.

Tell us yours

So because a man respects your opinion implies that you control him? I'm learning sha, woman's opinion would never be relevant in my life again.

1 Like

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by IamHonourable1: 7:05pm On Mar 04
Hezzyluv:

It turns out that most of them tends to calm down and love me more after i had talked sense to their heads. Weird to me tho!

Any man or woman who nags is a red flag and they would never change.
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Chukwuka319(m): 7:10pm On Mar 04
Some women are attracted to violent nature in nature and that's why many of them keep getting battered constantly till they lose their lives.
If not, how can one explain why a woman in an abusive relationship would remain stuck, making stupid excuses, even when she is being panel beaten always.

1 Like

Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by killsmith(f): 7:34pm On Mar 04
TrennixGLOBAL:

It seems you have no other thing going on in your life other than just relationship, men and dating cos all your topics are always based around them.

I guess maybe someone still feeds you.
That is Helinues the jobless ronu miscreant.
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by TrennixGLOBAL: 7:36pm On Mar 04
killsmith:

That is Helinues the jobless ronu miscreant.

Lol
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by fabolouz1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04
How can anyone be attracted to something that is a red flag?
Re: What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender by Maliqcious: 8:00pm On Mar 04
Ayamantaga yes Ayamantagha type

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zenayia / Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? / Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.