Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday (31212 Views)

Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by DAVIDELUXED: 10:24am On Mar 05
very useless topic nit worth a mention
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by babyfaceafrica: 10:24am On Mar 05
Men need to have sense!! You can't satisfy any woman
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by luminouz(m): 10:25am On Mar 05
Simpleton oshi

I love how the babe waya am sharpaly.

A simp and his money are always separated by redpilled women.

20k in this economy and this is what he got as payback.🤣🤣🤣🤣

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Mar 05
Lol typical naija wannabe babes
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by realtestament(m): 10:26am On Mar 05
I rather buy her a gift than sending her money

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by lexy2014: 10:26am On Mar 05
BigEnergy11:
Trying to hit on a woman with money will only get you used.
Men should learn game…

they are not ready to learn. when you see them bragging and you correct them, they will tell you you have poverty mentality

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by jayAjoku(m): 10:26am On Mar 05
G00dharddick:
He is a Fool for sending her that money!

We have said it here over and over again that Nigeria girls are parasites and liabilities, spending on them should be considered the most foolish thing on earth. They instantly see you as Mugu they can cash out from.

The fool left his mother and sisters and sent a parasite 20k? Pathetic!
allow them to keep sending money to undeserving women later they will marry those same women and start crying when their first child is not theirs🤣

7 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Rapture4real(m): 10:27am On Mar 05
The pain is that it's possible her parents may not be able to afford that. It's common to some women. Today's ladies have monetised and commercialized relationship. That's why they regret at the end of the day. Godly relationship is better. A true child of God will be contented and grateful for whatever you give her. But if she has been giving you her body, she believes it's her right.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Bullfallo(m): 10:27am On Mar 05
lexy2014:

they are not ready to learn. when you see them bragging and you correct them, they will tell you you have poverty mentality
or you are a gay. Self control is seen as a gay

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Luvties(m): 10:31am On Mar 05
Send that 20k to your mum and she will pray and bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Lacash: 10:31am On Mar 05
BUDGETBOOSTS:
Generous man shares the response he got after he gifted his ‘love’ N20k for her birthday
Na dia way and aside dia kpekus nothing wey dem get😄😄
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by iamtardey: 10:32am On Mar 05
🚶🏿Siri play me ghetto gospel Balloranking
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Ceeogbaru2: 10:32am On Mar 05
1k is even much for my kind to give to a lady

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by michoim(m): 10:32am On Mar 05
Nothing bad in all her responses put together. Rather you also thinking N20k can spoil her in this economy, didn't do well at all...

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by akwesenana: 10:34am On Mar 05
JuanDeDios:
Does anyone understand this?
Read it 12 times, by Jove.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by VaginaAcademic: 10:34am On Mar 05
Customer you go learn the hard way na your type girls dey call agba spender aka Mugu spender keep on spending for charity

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:34am On Mar 05
Send that same amount to your mother or sister and see how she will shower praises and prayers on you. I hate it when broke girls are so entitled.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by israelmao(m): 10:35am On Mar 05
The bandwagon of them are on this forum who claim to be advocates for women liberation with underpinning fornication and frustration in their advocacy.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by spencekat(m): 10:35am On Mar 05
lexy2014:

😂 Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:36am On Mar 05
michoim:
Nothing bad in all her responses put together. Rather you also thinking N20k can spoil her in this economy, didn't do well at all...
I guess this is sacarsm right
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Opans: 10:36am On Mar 05
I nor dey support nonsense

If u can't take care of woman, stop fukin her. She needs to look good and even take care of her body plus sanitary pad, make her hair etc.

You guys just want free pussis, y not fuk ur sistas.

Always take care of ur woman nd don't let Redpill deceive u, even in d Bible, men were taking care of their women even before marriage. Kuran has Mohammed taking care of underage Aisha before his unlawful nackin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by DenreleDave(m): 10:37am On Mar 05
Why u sef go put spoil yourself grin grin grin grin grin grin

u for put, use this one buy menstruation pad or buy indomie and egg chop for street

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by mariahAngel(f): 10:38am On Mar 05
Lexusgs430:
He should be ashamed of himself....... Only ₦20K .......😁

In this ebin pawa regime........ What can ₦20K spoil.....😂😁

To be honest with you, the ₦20K won't even do for better cake sef.
Cake don cost.

It's the spoil yourself for me though. cheesy

DenreleDave:
Why u sef go put spoil yourself grin grin grin grin grin grin

u for put, use this one buy menstruation pad or buy indomie and egg chop for street

Exactly. cheesy

Kanipe he said just manage this ₦20K , ehen! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by DenreleDave(m): 10:38am On Mar 05
grin grin grin grin grin
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I guess this is sacarsm right
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by mightyhazel: 10:39am On Mar 05
Learn to tone down on bragging

Even if u gv person 1m no tell an to spoil himself or herself

Learn to say manage this pls'

Leave the person to now elevate u..by saying 'haaa..this one pass manage sir '

By asking her to spoil herself with 20k is calling her cheap bro.. I even detected a note of mockery on the girl

20k is nothing nowadays

I'm happy she cleared your doubts before now appreciating the gift.

A mentally balanced unrepressed girl

Marry her without delay

Budgetboosts

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by lexy2014: 10:39am On Mar 05
Bullfallo:
or you are a gay. Self control is seen as a gay

what is the correlation between the above and the post you responded to?
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Nitah1: 10:41am On Mar 05
Olo...sho
Rokiat:
Lol hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahha some of the men these women deal with they deserve the bare minimum till they get smart.

Lol lol lol

There’s so many men out there that would do so much better heck you can always do better for yourself and you wasting your time on this? Smh.

Never be a pick me for any man, they ain’t no price.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by windvane(m): 10:42am On Mar 05
awns the money to your mother
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by advanceDNA: 10:43am On Mar 05
JuanDeDios:

Does anyone understand this?

Why u dey bother urself....

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Orlu13: 10:43am On Mar 05
michoim:

you are a big fool.....this are d kind of men that disgraces us
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by YoungLionken(m): 10:44am On Mar 05
How long will SIMPs learn, despite the steady free but powerful admonition they receive from alpha males on a daily..

This same idiot will never send shi shi to his fellows, even if they're in dire need sad..

He would have immediately asked for a refund but nah, he's konjified, therefore his brain is on hold..

Both the payer and the payee are both mad angry!!

I have sworn to train my sons to be alpha males, the wolf rather than the sheep vulnerable to slaughter!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Orlu13: 10:45am On Mar 05
I have no advise fr men again
any man wey dey use money pay fr love, no dey ever pay finish

the guy got owned by the useless naija gender
I have no pity to spare

most Nigerian ladies are just meant to be bleeped and thrown inside d dustbin... they are of no use

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric / See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion / Name Something A Woman Can't Go A Week Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.