Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday (31178 Views)

Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by MosayA: 10:48am On Mar 05
Your mumu never do
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Kekenary: 10:53am On Mar 05
And the man dey follow am laugh. Him dey ztupid.
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by teebillz: 10:53am On Mar 05
colossus91:
Lol I dey like this kinda girls.

I swear. It makes me Bleep the hell out of them while looking for a better girl to marry.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by lildush(m): 10:53am On Mar 05
Dump her immediately... Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by tojahh(m): 10:57am On Mar 05
A fool and his money
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by RichIgboBoy: 10:57am On Mar 05
Na jennyclay sister

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Chukwuka319(m): 10:58am On Mar 05
A lot of these girls are very ungrateful and annoyingly entitled minded, especially those with supercilious attitude, wanting to belong attitude.
Their materialistic desire is out of this world.
Such girls won't hesitate to throw their legs apart for another man to get the things that they desire, which they feel you have failed to provide for them.
They don't shudder in double or multiple dating as long as the goodies are flowing in from somewhere.
Some men would notice these nasty attitudes in a girl and still continue with the relationship, wilfully ignoring the red flags.
Even if her Ikpu/Kpekus is sweeter than honey and vanilla and she is more beautiful and curvy than Nollywood actresses Mercy Isoyip and Destiny Etiko; a man's peace of mind and sanity should be uppermost in his life.
Beauty is only skin deep.
Simps will keep learning the hard way.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by teebillz: 10:58am On Mar 05
Jewessgratitud3:
These Gen Zs lack home training I said what I said. No show of appreciation.

During our time, your boyfriend will not even buy you anything or highest ice cream and we'll appreciate it with all our heart. The most important thing is his presence that day. He'll be with you on your birthday but now they want to form woke and na dem no get brain at all.

I don't blame them though because they give their bodies at will to the so called boyfriends so to them it's business and transaction as usual hence the entitlement mentality and attitude of ingratitude.

E fit una two.

Forget, these girls are trying. The way they are being bleeped, you guys didn't get up to 1% of the dicks these young girls are getting.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by psalmsjob: 10:59am On Mar 05
GoodSpirit:
She denied and repeated same line of thought by saying this is for cake alone and the id.iot replied with lol, some men are the cause of a ladies entitled foo.lery and they will still come out to complain.

I swear down from the "anyway" word which removed any misconceptions from the 1st statement I would have demanded my money back with all seriousness but again I thought to myself if I ever gave a "girlfriend" 20k under any economic situation I must have gotten so much more from her emotionally and materially too in the past or ongoing so I will not complain if she reacted that way to my 20k for birthday?

Being a man with a woman starts from how you communicate with them....my girlfriends would not even have the guts to say those words to me....that why I agree women are more than men because there are many men who are women in their psychy grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Fryx: 11:01am On Mar 05
Lalami3232:
They will learn laslas cheesy
Funny enough, such men don't give their parents or family members anything but can give to these non-virgins a.k.a boreholes . What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted

Reason I don’t date non virgins. Although, it also means I have to deal with girls in their early adulthood (19 - 22).

It’s also good not to disvirgin a girl that claim she is a virgin and specifically say she want to remain so till marriage. If she didn’t have the will to remain a virgin till marriage, then she is a virgin by chance and it’s better to dive in before another person do.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:11am On Mar 05
That girl is jennyclay
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by TrainPark: 11:11am On Mar 05
when you give an undeserved gift, then you get shit splashed on your face!

I learnt a bitter lesson when I 'helped' a really nice girl with money without her asking. she sent me a message asking why I did not ask her which account I should transfer to.
She is a good gal but she has health issues so I both like and pity her. She is one of the nicest ladies I ever befriended but even she get her moment of "nonsense".

I have not sent her money since then but I was surprised how she did not even appreciate the money until I parad her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Bullfallo(m): 11:14am On Mar 05
lexy2014:

what is the correlation between the above and the post you responded to?
not referring to you. Misquoted out of context . If as a person you have high esteem self control over girls and cannot be manipulated people sees it as abnormal and think the person is a gay.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by DavidEsq(m): 11:19am On Mar 05
bewla:
What you give your love money you dey brag, na the food you chop you dey pay for .
So there for face front
Before she froze you
Thank u for wasting the efforts of your parents to educate u. Thank u for bringing headache to my innocent head

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by G00dharddick: 11:22am On Mar 05
mbahdi:
Clowns....if 5k isn't enough for her make she go die

5k is way too much.

What exactly has she done to warrant that 5k? Is she my worker or staff that I should pay her 5k? For what exactly? How much has given the guy before?

Sending a Nigerian girl money whatsoever she be considered the most stupidest thing on earth. Spend that money on your mother and sisters instead

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Anonymous0001: 11:26am On Mar 05
Why do you tell her to spoil herself with 20k? Gift overrated

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Moneyyman: 11:32am On Mar 05
If you do site work, 2k daily, that's 10 days of hard labor.

You gifted it to an ungrateful idiot and you're still doing "lol" there.

Nawa

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by abobote: 11:33am On Mar 05
Lalami3232:
Funny enough, such men don't give their parents or family members anything but can give to these non-virgins a.k.a boreholes . What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted
It's not always true, so cos someone gave his girlfriend just 20k it means he doesn't give his parents money.
I take care of my parents, and I give my girlfriend money as well
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by abobote: 11:40am On Mar 05
All these irrelevant topics that are created just to bash the ladies.
Even our kids and siblings sometimes question the amount we give to them, so it's normal for your girlfriend that knows your worth and the kind of service she gives to you to question that amount.
Instead of you to sort it out with her, you run to this place to seek validation

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Mcslize: 11:44am On Mar 05
Lalami3232:

These are the the things ogbonti is supposed to be speaking against, but instead he is busy running after those are living abroad who are doing better than him.

He is currently in his village but claiming what he is not. Let's ask him to show us his audio 700,000 USD, the stupid client cannot. No wonder psqaure sang audio money. Fake it or leave it is what ogbonti represent.

ogbonti stay away from this fake life you are living, so that your helper can help you.
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by SonofGod231: 11:49am On Mar 05
Hahaaaaaa.....Same 20k wey cos problem for me last weekend with one olosho. Girls are not smiling ohh..LOL

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by DaTruths: 11:52am On Mar 05
G00dharddick:
He is a Fool for sending her that money!

We have said it here over and over again that Nigeria girls are parasites and liabilities, spending on them should be considered the most foolish thing on earth. They instantly see you as Mugu they can cash out from.

The fool left his mother and sisters and sent a parasite 20k? Pathetic!

Are you gay?

Because there is no way you will follow woman and not spend.

Or women spend on you?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Lexusgs430: 11:52am On Mar 05
mariahAngel:

To be honest with you, the ₦20K won't even do for better cake sef.
Cake don cost.

It's the spoil yourself for me though. cheesy

He must have sent her the last balance, from his account...... So to him, he was spoiling her.......😂

Exactly. cheesy

Kanipe he said just manage this ₦20K , ehen! cheesy

Or just tell her, use it to buy data + meat pie and zobo
.......😁

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Sukovick(m): 11:59am On Mar 05
Whenever I send my babe money as small as 300, 500, 1k to take chop I no de rest from prayer.. what a good woman I have.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by GoodSpirit: 12:01pm On Mar 05
psalmsjob:

I swear down from the "anyway" word which removed any misconceptions from the 1st statement I would have demanded my money back with all seriousness but again I thought to myself if I ever gave a "girlfriend" 20k under any economic situation I must have gotten so much more from her emotionally and materially too in the past or ongoing so I will not complain if she reacted that way to my 20k for birthday?

Being a man with a woman starts from how you communicate with them....my girlfriends would not even have the guts to say those words to me....that why I agree women are more than men because there are many men who are women in their psychy
grin

Aptly stated.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:02pm On Mar 05
Not surprsed undecided.People born and they don't train up their kids with high moral standards again.
Any adult male or female born in 90s are just same mannerless fools and ingrates . angry

1 Like

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by G00dharddick: 12:06pm On Mar 05
DaTruths:

Are you gay?

Or women spend on you?

You spend on a woman who has spent on you.

If you spend on a woman who probably believes you're paying her for the sex (something she enjoyed far more than you) then you need to have your brains checked because that is a prostitute!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by G00dharddick: 12:09pm On Mar 05
DaTruths:

Are you gay?

Or women spend on you?

Na your type dey make these Nigerian girls feel extremely entitled to a man's money.

That guy in the screenshot cannot send his fellow guy man ordinary 1k if the need arises but the fool sent 20k to a parasite just to please her? If you don't see anything wrong with that, then I'll assume you're a f*0l too

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by Artscollection: 12:14pm On Mar 05
You want impress gal while your mama fit dey 4 villa dey crack palm kernel nut n you are busy trying to spoil a spoiled brat!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by zomby(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05
I would have supported this brother if he didn't say "spoil yourself"
What can your girlfriend do with 20k? Have you been paying attention to what's going on out there; the inflation and other economy shenanigans are real bro.
This is not about your girlfriend being entitled, but all about keeping it real with you. You should have done better or simply don't say "SPOIL YOURSELF"... Leave that for the big boys.
THE STARTING PRICE OF ASKING A GIRL TO SPOIL HERSELF IS N2m. Anything less, stay quiet by keeping it extremely simple.

It is either you come correct or you get deported... Bro, you deserve to be deported, COVER YOUR FACE!
Re: Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday by pansophist(m): 12:44pm On Mar 05
If it's in reverse, all she'll do will be to post him on her status, and also use it as an opportunity to blow English she just learnt. Or if he is lucky enough, a boxer.

I call girls like that "black trash". She embodies the worst trait that even other women hate in a person, but somehow lives under the illusion that she is classy. If you're an ingrate then you're classy. Imagine that.

Girls like that will never see my one naira again. It's okay to be an ingrate, but you won't eat from my sweat. As simple as that.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. / Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.