Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists (36102 Views)

Obi Insists Coastal Highway Project Is Not A Priority / 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by dheilaw1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 05
You won't even smell that seat till you kpeme
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Carlylepneuma: 11:06pm On Mar 05
Noise making man, that's how PMB came and said he can eliminate insecurity in less than a month, but here we are... All polithiefcians have something in (Lies) they are all bunch of liars, give them power and they will begin to give excuse for there incompetence and all...

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Jagaban2012: 11:06pm On Mar 05
Validated:
Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.

We have all seen that Tinubu is an empty vessel, worse than Buhari

Embittered species....you better thank Atiku for reviving Obi's political career. He was clinically dead before Atiku came to make him deputy presidential candidate...

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Zeezenho: 11:06pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:
Then you claim to have spent 800 million naira of your own personal money for election campaign and legal tussles.

If that's not desperation, I don't know what it is. Not to mention your jumping around parties

Hypocrite and political prostitute.

To poverty stricken mind like yours 800 million na big deal. But obi na. Billionaire.

Thank you peter obi for loving the most vulnerable masses.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by SonOfDSoil01: 11:07pm On Mar 05
Erons2000:
oga go sleep,U have nothing to say....U are a kid, looking for attention,what concerns Obi with Ur suffering economy,go and look trucks and warehouse....ebinpawa
grin mgbeke feeling funky, seem you came late to the party, sad yeast is the head quarter of hungry savages where you can be killed because of a plate of Akpu

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by careidon: 11:07pm On Mar 05
Why do our politicians always only know the solution or panacea to Nigeria's problem(s) once they are out of office, but never when they are in office?

Their talk is ever cheap (they can use talk/mouth to give light in 6 months, feed youths cassava and agbado, but even Agbadorian has not planted a single seedling to feed the youth in almost a year as promised)

Don't trust or believe any of them.
We need to raise new leaders that can think out of the box
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 11:09pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
grin mgbeke feeling funky, seem you came late to the party, sad yeast is the head quarter of hungry savages where you can be killed because of a plate of Akpu
mumu am not from the east....U are a waste of sperm,dey for abort U,cuz common sense U no get,still feeding from mummies pot,grow up fool....I await Ur response...kiddo
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by SonOfDSoil01: 11:09pm On Mar 05
Ofunaofu:

I repeat, Survive this great Tinubulation first

be worried about your savage clan in the sad yeast killing and selling their children because of hunger…billionaire isonu😂

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by adams123: 11:10pm On Mar 05
How workable was Anambra during your era as governor? Drs were on strike for solid 13 months under your watch... Abeg park one side
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by SonOfDSoil01: 11:11pm On Mar 05
Erons2000:
mumu am not from the east....U are a waste of sperm,dey for abort U,cuz common sense U no get,still feeding from mummies pot,grow up fool
grin yes we know you are not proud of that cursed land, if I were you, I will also be ashamed😂

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Chikel20000(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05
Brainlight:
8 YEARS OF TINUBU

..... THEN ANOTHER 8 YEARS FOR SHETTIMA

BEFORE M.C OLUOMO 8 YEARS.
make it 20 years for Tinubu then another 25 years for Boko Haram....i pray d country gets better according to how we vote
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 11:11pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
be worried about your savage clan in the sad yeast killing and selling their children because of hunger…billionaire isonu😂
Ur people are not worth talking about,cuz dey don't have sense,and all dey know is thuggery and begging,and scholarship,so go home and do what U do best ....kiddo
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 11:12pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
grin yes we know you are not proud of that cursed land, if I were you, I will also be ashamed😂
I am an Edo boy....we no fit deny our land.....we b kings....but Ur are a slave dat follows stupid people cuz of crumbs....so go and suck mommies tits boy

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by BigYash: 11:14pm On Mar 05
yarimo:
Nigerians are not desperate to even vote for you in the first place.
The fullish Nigerians suffering under Apc/tinubu's government,and not being able to afford feed once a day you mean ,right?
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by SonOfDSoil01: 11:14pm On Mar 05
Laple0541:

Which one favour has he ever done to Nigerians aside giving false statistics?

The only national post he held was as a chairman of Fidelity bank, and all he was to use his children names milked the bank dry. Even as a governor, the only achievement was building a barren brewery. So point out to the grateful things he did to Nigerians.
grin sometimes I wonder what exactly this people smoke before coming online, the way the sad yeast celebrate mediocrity😂 obi can’t even be rare in first 10 performing governor during us time, is what this low life want us to be grateful for😂

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:15pm On Mar 05
Erons2000:
oga mumu shift,Ur parents still dey feed U,U are looking for attention,abeg go and sleep,I know U fooools are not Nigerians,paid trolls from oda waste countries

Wack head

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by NwaliE01: 11:16pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:
Then you claim to have spent 800 million naira of your own personal money for election campaign and legal tussles.

If that's not desperation, I don't know what it is. Not to mention your jumping around parties

Hypocrite and political prostitute.

Why are you like this?

So How much did Tinubu spent?
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 11:17pm On Mar 05
HellVictorinho6:

Wack head
oga U b coke head....cuz only a drug addict with no future that are enjoying this government,cuz dey have no future so dey want odas to b like dem,stop doing drugs kid and grow up
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 11:18pm On Mar 05
HellVictorinho6:

Wack head
see Ur reply....how old are U kiddo? No seriously
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by iramure(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05
Mr Obi please shut your big lying mouth up. Honestly you, Atiku and Tinubu can never deliver Nigeria. All you do is rant. Show me any tangible achievement you recorded in Anambra in 8 years of your misgovernance. Pandora paper. Yes daddy. Yet you are not desperate. It's only Obidient like yourself you can tell that to.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05
Erons2000:
oga mumu shift,Ur parents still dey feed U,U are looking for attention,abeg go and sleep,I know U fooools are not Nigerians,paid trolls from oda waste countries

Are u really a female misfortune cool

What kind of pussy are u armed with undecided
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 11:21pm On Mar 05
HellVictorinho6:

Are u really a female misfortune cool

What kind of pussy are u armed with undecided
am armed with a matured pussycat,d one dat is not meant for kids....so stop insulting my Edo broda unless we die here,stick 2 Ur Igbos insult,
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by SonOfDSoil01: 11:23pm On Mar 05
Erons2000:
I am an Edo boy....we no fit deny our land.....we b kings....but Ur are a slave dat follows stupid people cuz of crumbs....so go and suck mommies tits boy
hahaha small yansh Dey shake, abeg park well if you like come from Cameroon, if you see me in Real life your papa go fit wait face me talk nonsense? Indeed internet is a leveller, now along kid
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by SonOfDSoil01: 11:26pm On Mar 05
Erons2000:
Ur people are not worth talking about,cuz dey don't have sense,and all dey know is thuggery and begging,and scholarship,so go home and do what U do best ....kiddo
they are not worth talking about yet, Yoruba matter keeps tormenting your soul😂 you bette look around and tell me which region runs the economy? And I am sure you also typing from somewhere in obodo ragos😂 and yet we ain’t worth talking about? You must be a clown
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by j3r3myk3n(m): 11:27pm On Mar 05
All hail Emilokan!

The talk an do!
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 11:29pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
hahaha small yansh Dey shake, abeg park well if you like come from Cameroon, if you see me in Real life your papa go fit wait face me talk nonsense? Indeed internet is a leveller, now along kid
shutup,see Ur stupid talk,U run leave Ur country dey boast with anoda persons country,U are a kid,I know say U are not sensible,but U prove it,I dey my country naija Abuja,U dey boast with anoda person country,grow up
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by HeroicMeastro: 11:30pm On Mar 05
Kuginzi:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/05/im-not-desperate-to-be-president-peter-obi-insists/
Who you wan deceive? If you really want the country to work, then you can support the govt and contribute your quota like any other Nigerian.
Was it not your desperation that made you moved to campaign accross churches and visits to clergymen?
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:30pm On Mar 05
You aint despirate but u knew u cant win if u left Atiku, yet u destroyed Atiku and still lost. You practically made Tinubu President. Just be enjoying your settlement!

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 11:31pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
set Ur money let's meet,am d one dat suppose 2 b saying it,cuz Ur childish and have nothing 2 offer,it shows from Ur typing, trying 2 form big,go and sit down kid....give mommy back her fone
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by SonOfDSoil01: 11:31pm On Mar 05
Erons2000:
shutup,see Ur stupid talk,U run leave Ur country dey boast with anoda persons country,U are a kid,I know say U are not sensible,but U prove it,I dey my country naija Abuja,U dey boast with anoda person country,grow up
grin i senior your papa Arindin😂
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by j3r3myk3n(m): 11:32pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
they are not worth talking about yet, Yoruba matter keeps tormenting your soul😂 you bette look around and tell me which region runs the economy? And I am sure you also typing from somewhere in obodo ragos😂 and yet we ain’t worth talking about? You must be a clown

Where did they see money to build the so-called Obodo Lagos?

From the Epiya business or the Agbado that's being shared freely?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Biya And His Wife Host Buhari To Dinner (photos) / House Names Fayose 'opposition Leader' / APC Agent Stabbed To Death By Cultists After Osun Election. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.