Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists (36111 Views)

Obi Insists Coastal Highway Project Is Not A Priority / 2019: South-east PDP Warns Against Sabotaging Atiku/obi •insists Obi Very Qualif / VP Debate: Obi Insists On Statistical Data, Provides Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by OredoPikin: 10:46pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
the graph is self explanatory, I don’t need to respond to a low life retard like this mofo grin if he pain you, go hug transform
Pain me that a Mugu like u is commenting 🤣🤣
When last u ate bread🤣🤣

Ozuor think say na Obi he dey do

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05
OredoPikin:

If ur father raised u well and gave u a better education
You won't be online defending a certificate forger and a drug baron🤣
Your father failed u and u about to fail your kids 🤣

Based on ur fada's interpretation of my post
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by SonOfDSoil01: 10:48pm On Mar 05
Ofunaofu:

You are actually the one killing yourself over a private citizen going about his personal business.

You will soon die of heart attack over Peter Obi matter
the people to die of heart attack are obirodents, after we must have nailed the final coffin of bitter obi in 2027, then you can go back to your usual cry and wail or better invest more energy on your Biafra dream, because that seem more realisable😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Gbogbowa: 10:48pm On Mar 05
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Says the man who jumped from PDP to Labour Party overnight because he is sure he won't get the presidential ticket. grin grin grin Why not back to APGA. 🤣🤣🤣

Person wey dey cry like woman because him lose election. Do you know the amount of time and money Obi spent to pursue his supposed mandate in court? He is not desperate at all,😂😂😂😂 he is just being a clown.

Datti must be the desperate one and not Obi. undecided
Common sense should tell you that if Obi spend 800,M then Tinubu have spent over 5B kindly let APC do account of what they spent.gullible follow guilty president

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by chinchum(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05
Did he cultivate Anambra to feed Anambra state during his tenure? Enough of all these stupidd rhetoric jare.

What stop a governor from cultivating at least major food crops to feed its state.

Mr Niger state can feed the whole of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by CCIA: 10:49pm On Mar 05
Validated:
Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.

We have all seen that Tinubu is an empty vessel, worse than Buhari
what did he do to save Anambra? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by verdade: 10:49pm On Mar 05
The way your parent's cried when they gave birth to an idiot as a child
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by pafun(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05
Opuro oshi. Gerrout grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:51pm On Mar 05
Administration1:

Don't fear, use your normal moniker!

Besides, how much did you buy pure water today?, or how much did you buy noodles today? Or how much did you buy rice today?

Poverty don show dis one shege. Be there typing in English. grin

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by CCIA: 10:52pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:
Then you claim to have spent 800 million naira of your own personal money for election campaign and legal tussles.

If that's not desperation, I don't know what it is. Not to mention your jumping around parties

Hypocrite and political prostitute.
calm down grin

Are you Angel Wickedness that was cast down from heaven to earth with lucifer ? but now you are in human form? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by CCIA: 10:54pm On Mar 05
BabaO2:
really? why are you and aisha the chief of staff dreamer so pained and frustrated?
Search “Desperation” on Google, click photos and I am sure you will see peter obi. grin

Peter Obi is Pained grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by omooba969(m): 10:54pm On Mar 05
Administration1:

Bro, no issues nor sentiments, how much did you buy pure water today? How much do you buy noodles today? How much did you buy eggs today?

This is not the issue chief.
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by charlizonto: 10:54pm On Mar 05
All these BAT supporters...you people don't just know when to give up even when the signs are very glaring to all of you

Is this pride of what??

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by GoodLife4live: 10:54pm On Mar 05
bigpriik:

i talk am.
weytin u talk wey no make sense to relevant and respected human ? Now only obidense dey hi u... Maga
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Ofunaofu: 10:55pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
the people to die of heart attack are obirodents, after we must have nailed the final coffin of bitter obi in 2027, then you can go back to your usual cry and wail or better invest more energy on your Biafra dream, because that seem more realisable😂

You are threatening 2027 when you haven't survived the 2023 lessons you swore to teach Peter Obi and Obidients

Survive this great Tinubulation first

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by GoodLife4live: 10:55pm On Mar 05
CCIA:

Search Desperation on Google, click photos and I am sure you will see peter obi. grin

Peter Obi is Pained grin
YAH ALLAH
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Morphinne: 10:55pm On Mar 05
Validated:
Leave them to Suffer. When they start selling their children to feed, they will realize Obi would have saved them.

You shouldn’t have said this because everyone knows the region that birth children primarily to be sold grin
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Jostoman: 10:56pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:
Then you claim to have spent 800 million naira of your own personal money for election campaign and legal tussles.

If that's not desperation, I don't know what it is. Not to mention your jumping around parties

he spent the money to reclaim the mandate given to him by nigerians but was stolen by yakubu and his other crook members.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by thesicilian: 10:56pm On Mar 05
verdade:
Only idiots will take about sexual organ , when reasonable people are talking

You are a disgrace to your family and generation

Mumu
verdade:

The way your parent's exchanged you with the dog in their compound

Because you are useless
Administration1:

How much did you buy fuel today? Sorry pure water?
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yes Peter obi knows tinubu is a renowned drug Barron and will never make Nigeria work . Buhari is now better than the first class oluwale University candidate in economics
OredoPikin:

And who is to blame?
Zombie
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin hope the old man's ass taste as you like it since that's what you are busy at
You guys can play together
I'm busy
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by SonOfDSoil01: 10:56pm On Mar 05
goslowgoslow:

Are this fuullish! So Obi is now God that is coming to save people. The people he didn't save when he was governor, your people are still selling their children to survive...you Obi supporters are retarded!
grin wait for his response, you will be amazed at how delusional this people can be😂 gbajue without any tangible achievement in is past public life, but because of the desperation of ibos to be president, they think they can bully everyone else to vote there gbajue pandora fraud😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by CCIA: 10:57pm On Mar 05
adamusuleiman1:

This guy lies too much. He also insults the North as usual. As if poverty is not in the SE. Atleast in the North, they haven't started jumping in front of moving vehicles and killing children because of pot of soup, or selling kids for 50k.

If the North hijacks trailer of food, maybe it's because they saw what happened in Owerri in 2021 where truck of Onions was hijacked.

Same man doubled the poverty rate in Anambra according to Soludo.

grin Na person wey wan save Nigeria be that. grin
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 10:57pm On Mar 05
HellVictorinho6:

Based on ur fada's interpretation of my post
oga mumu shift,Ur parents still dey feed U,U are looking for attention,abeg go and sleep,I know U fooools are not Nigerians,paid trolls from oda waste countries

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by SonOfDSoil01: 10:59pm On Mar 05
Ofunaofu:

You are threatening 2027 when you haven't survived the 2023 lessons you swore to teach Peter Obi and Obidients

Survive this great Tinubulation first
grin you should be more worried about your savage clan killing and selling their children because of hunger clown😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by zeusdgrt(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05
Slytiger:

Lol u go soon choke for obi matter

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Mentcee(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05
adamusuleiman1:

This guy lies too much. He also insults the North as usual. As if poverty is not in the SE. Atleast in the North, they haven't started jumping in front of moving vehicles and killing children because of pot of soup, or selling kids for 50k.

If the North hijacks trailer of food, maybe it's because they saw what happened in Owerri in 2021 where truck of Onions was hijacked.

Same man doubled the poverty rate in Anambra according to Soludo.

You win bro.

But then let's which tribe blinks first
Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by specialmati(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05
thesicilian:

You guys can play together
I'm busy
grin grin grin grin grin hope the old man's ass taste as you like it since that's what you are busy at

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Ofunaofu: 11:01pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
grin you should be more worried about your savage clan killing and selling their children because of hunger clown😂

I repeat, Survive this great Tinubulation first

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by Erons2000(f): 11:01pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
grin wait for his response, you will be amazed at how delusional this people can be😂 gbajue without any tangible achievement in is past public life, but because of the desperation of ibos to be president, they think they can bully everyone else to vote there gbajue pandora fraud😂
oga go sleep,U have nothing to say....U are a kid, looking for attention,what concerns Obi with Ur suffering economy,go and look trucks and warehouse....ebinpawa

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by GoodLife4live: 11:02pm On Mar 05
Validated:

u no see tye people wey him safe... See sufferness like say Dem born Dem with it..
Dis city look like say Dem never get governor before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by SonOfDSoil01: 11:03pm On Mar 05
sukar886:
Leave them to suffer, ungrateful people
what should they be grateful for? The same bitter obi that couldn’t achieve anything tangible in his 8yrs reign in anambala? No thanks you can have him has your life time president of Biafra when you finally have your dot nation 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists by casualobserver: 11:05pm On Mar 05
yarimo:
Nigerians are not desperate to even vote for you in the first place.

Loud it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode / Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment / Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.