Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President (21812 Views)

Nigerian Families Struggle To Survive As Food Prices Soar - Al Jazeera / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Blackfire(m): 11:02am On Mar 06
Agbado people have tickets to buy cheaper

Ebi npiawa azzuuu

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by flokii: 11:02am On Mar 06
The foreigners in the indomie and vegetable oil sectors are really milking Nigerians.. FG should look into their activities in Nigeria.

The new expatriate tax policy introduced by our Minister for Interior must be enforced.. Let them not turn Nigeria to a dumping ground for so called expatriates (including convicts and criminals) from other countries. MAN can go to hell, Nigerians deserve to be gainfully employed in the manufacturing sector in their country, not foreigners.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by iamtardey: 11:02am On Mar 06
This kan3 is fxcked
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by UnstableFC: 11:03am On Mar 06
immortalcrown:
Tinubu said ₦260 per Dollar was too much. Therefore, his government is not good until Naira goes below 260 per Dollar in his regime.

Buhari when dey drink Camel urine come better pass first class ina dah Chicago graduate o

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Bubu4Sea: 11:03am On Mar 06
The cocaine sniffing druglord ran a successful drug cartel with his chief agbero Mc Olomo and felt they can replicate their thuggery nationwide.

Now the fraudster has failed, we are all suffering.

May Yoruba never rule us again 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by SalamRushdie: 11:03am On Mar 06
Watianoengineer:
The solution to this is feeding once daily. Feeding once daily has its advantages as it helps reduces obesity and diabetes. Too much consumption of food is detrimental to our health. Let's try to persevere and endure a little longer as President Tinubu is working extremely hard to fix our economy. His renewed hope agenda and track records in Lagos should give us hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Let's support our President and pray God grant him good health as he strives to turn our country into an economic Giant.

Track record
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by sevo(m): 11:03am On Mar 06
Watianoengineer:
The solution to this is feeding once daily. Feeding once daily has its advantages as it helps reduces obesity and diabetes. Too much consumption of food is detrimental to our health. Let's try to persevere and endure a little longer as President Tinubu is working extremely hard to fix our economy. His renewed hope agenda and track records in Lagos should give us hope that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Let's support our President and pray God grant him good health as he strives to turn our country into an economic Giant.

Feeding once daily?? Tell your children that just came back from school that they are only eating night food because we voted an imbe as president

8 Likes

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by OriginalZombiE: 11:03am On Mar 06
Watianoengineer:

I hope for your sake that this write up is a silly joke.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Tallesty1(m): 11:03am On Mar 06
Jennyclay:
Scary part is that, 5k can no longer cook a pot of soup. Just a kilo of Titus fish is sold for #5,100 here in my area.

May God help us undecided
God has more important things to worry about

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by CountinBlessins(m): 11:04am On Mar 06
immortalcrown:
Tinubu said ₦260 per Dollar was too much. Therefore, his government is not good until Naira goes below 260 per Dollar in his regime.

Exactly!!
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by madfind: 11:04am On Mar 06
Jennyclay:
Scary part is that, 5k can no longer cook a pot of soup. Just a kilo of Titus fish is sold for #5,100 here in my area.

yes let's wait for God
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by benuejosh: 11:05am On Mar 06
Traders at work.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Salvador1: 11:05am On Mar 06
Show this to seyi law he will say obidents are violent and insulting.
What an animalistic human being.
God go Continue to punish his generations and those that supports this govt.

This govt and their vultures like supporters are playing tactics with innocent citizen's mentality and feelings, emotions and mindset to the extent of asking your self if u are Normal abi u dey for another planet or perhaps u are in a dream Land.

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Samunique(m): 11:05am On Mar 06
Sapiosexuality:
But seriously, what's the excuse for Indomie?
Thank you brother!

Na the question wey I dey ask too o !

Anyway no problem, dem go dey cook am chop in their factory by themselves, by then nobody will teach them to stop being greedy anymore. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by airsaylongcome: 11:05am On Mar 06
adioolayi:
Go back to Egbo and Ewa, Ekuru, Moinmoin, Alapa, Amala, Eba, Iyan.

Do away with Indomie, Rice and Spaghetti..

We kuku no dey eat them years back..na civilisation put us here.

Years back na village square we dey gather to talk not Nairaland. Tru true civilisation no good.

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by OriginalZombiE: 11:05am On Mar 06
flokii:
The foreigners in the indomie and vegetable oil sectors are really milking Nigerians.. FG should look into their activities in Nigeria.

Horrible economic policies of your President has increased their cost of production.
How do you expect them to make profit?

Use your head. It's not everything federal government needs to intervene in.
We are not running a dictatorship yet

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by airsaylongcome: 11:06am On Mar 06
Sapiosexuality:

The Ukrainian wheat used in manufacturing it

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by BigYash: 11:06am On Mar 06
adioolayi:

So you should be going backwards in life,while the leaders you defend live the best of life? People should do away with rice? Something is wrong with you..

4 Likes

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Draslo(m): 11:06am On Mar 06
I never see any administration wey no they this same sob story. They're programming us.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by adioolayi(m): 11:07am On Mar 06
airsaylongcome:

Years back na village square we dey gather to talk not Nairaland. Tru true civilisation no good.

I never said Civilization is not good...I am only saying we have choices as far as food is concerned.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Angelfrost(m): 11:07am On Mar 06
...And the prices never go up finish o.

They will break the roof and touch the sky.

Well, normally I would say Nigerians should boycott Noodles and look for cheaper food alternatives, but even the prices of the alternatives are soaring too.

Imagine potable drinking water is becoming expensive too.

Someone said we should boil water instead... Shebi na air or sun we go take boil am?!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:07am On Mar 06
Blaze14k:
I bought pure water bag 600 in my area 2 days ago. I thought that 50 naira for one sachet was a joke. Hmm tinubu shouldn't plunge us into anarchy this is no longer a joke

Sincerely no longer a joke.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by mariahAngel(f): 11:08am On Mar 06
Yet Peter Obi is their problem.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by Dafresh: 11:08am On Mar 06
adioolayi:
Go back to Egbo and Ewa, Ekuru, Moinmoin, Alapa, Amala, Eba, Iyan, Ogi

Don't forget to do away with cloths and house
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by airsaylongcome: 11:08am On Mar 06
adioolayi:

I never said Civilization is not good...I am only saying we have choices as far as food is concerned.

"Civilisation" means we stop doing "old" things and start doing new ones. Do we then go back to the old ones that we are no longer used to?
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by adioolayi(m): 11:08am On Mar 06
BigYash:
So you should be going backwards in life,while the leaders you defend live the best of life? People should do away with rice? Something is wrong with you..

Rice is a choice and in making your choice, affordability is key.

My message is for those that can't afford rice...we were eating something before rice.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by omoredia: 11:08am On Mar 06
Jennyclay:

Stop calling God in ur nonsense
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by adioolayi(m): 11:09am On Mar 06
airsaylongcome:

"Civilisation" means we stop doing "old" things and start doing new ones. Do we then go back to the old ones that we are no longer used to?

Civilization is good.

For this aspect of food scarcity..we can comfortably adjust.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by eteforlor(m): 11:09am On Mar 06
adioolayi:

Mum.u man.
So you are happy that Tinupoo is taking us backward.

Sometimes I wonder how you people thinks
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by RepoMan007: 11:09am On Mar 06
adioolayi:
Go back to Egbo and Ewa, Ekuru, Moinmoin, Alapa, Amala, Eba, Iyan, Ogi

when Japan and USA starts producing Ekuru, moi moi and Eba, I am sure you will start eating chewing stick because it is indigenous and cheaper.
Re: Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President by mariahAngel(f): 11:09am On Mar 06
Sapiosexuality:

Make una help me see shameless question. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beans Lovers / What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast. / Do You Eat Edible Worms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.