Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy (29693 Views)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 18 Years Of Marriage / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by yewit37486: 11:15am On Mar 08
The fact that he had to sit down and convert it to dollars to estimate the dollar value shows clearly that he is nothing more than an entitled ingrate. Let him send the money back.

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by PoliteActivist: 11:49am On Mar 08
Timoleon:

In the contrary though, it happens severally. Recently it made front page how a stranger gifted another person 80k money for bag of rice. The receiver didn't beg, the receiver wasnt poor. Yet the giver gave out by simply saying send your account number. I'm sure you saw the story.

It happens

You know, I don't know how some of you people reason.

"A stranger gifted another person 80k money for bag of rice. The receiver didn't beg, the receiver wasnt poor. Yet the giver gave out by simply saying send your account number"

Show that statement to a NORMAL person, they'd know you're kuku. Of all the people begging money, even here on NL. How do you even know the person needs a bag of rice?? Kolo people everywhere

But even beyond that, someone you haven't spoken to in 16 years, who doesn't know if your have become a millionaire in the interim, will just call you out of the blue to send your account number!
What some of you people believe eh!

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Elohorp(f): 12:31pm On Mar 08
Timoleon:
Lol...this is worse than insult. It's better to not send anything than ring someone up after 16 years in the abroad just to send 12$.

Some people will say it's 'entitlement mentality'. But if I see you for road, you dey mind your business I come hala say I know say life hard, take 50 naira go find biscuit chop, before you die for our neck. You go reason better blow for mouth. After all, you no beg me for food or for money. Despite the fact that I just gave you my 'hard earned' money, you'd know in your heart of hearts that I just undermined you.

For 16years, bro has been managing to survive, How would you message him out of the blues to send him 12$. One carton of indomie.

Are your legs tired from going aboard,why not go and work and send 1 million dollars to people, Nigerians and ungratefulness

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Mentcee(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08
Timoleon:
I didn't mention you. You mentioned me with your busy body. Try dey mind your business.

Once you spew abominable English like you did in the abroad it becomes my business.

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Timoleon(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08
Mentcee:

Once you spew abominable English like you did in the abroad it becomes my business.

I no blame you, na the useless idiots wey no fit afford condom wey result to you I blame. In a post that was 85% pidgin, you dey look for correct English. Correct English kill your useless mama.

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Timoleon(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08
Elohorp:

Are your legs tired from going aboard,why not go and work and send 1 million dollars to people, Nigerians and ungratefulness

How's your ivf journey? Hope you don finally born? I can sense you are bored.
Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Mentcee(m): 2:14pm On Mar 08
Timoleon:

I no blame you, na the useless idiots wey no fit afford condom wey result to you I blame. In a post that was 85% pidgin, you dey look for correct English. Correct English kill your useless mama.

As long as I am satisfied that you are ignorant and silly, I am okay....and thank you

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by 79733139(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08
pussyeater:

First Ten people to drop account number, I won do giveaway. I no want opay or palmpay oh! 10k each for five people randomly. If you no want, no be by force.

You be correct guy. We need more Nigerians like you.

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Elohorp(f): 2:21pm On Mar 08
Timoleon:

How's your ivf journey? Hope you don finally born? I can sense you are bored.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hope God registers your word of laughing at my IVF journey, because you will explain if you are the giver of children to him any way

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Clairvoyancy: 2:40pm On Mar 08
Elohorp:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hope God registers your word of laughing at my IVF journey, because you will explain if you are the giver of children to him any way
Bros na IVF you want take laugh me abeg find another thing oh,cause even my husband go laugh you if he hears that,i have a toddler
daughter already,if I need to do more IVF to born join her we have the cash full account
I've relocated to the US to join my husband,Abeg I dey sip my juice for America,cool ac is on 24 hours light and stocked fridge,my daughter dey enjoy herself with me,na one hungry man for Nigeria fighting over 12 dollars na want come rant to me😮‍💨😂😂😂
We're do you live show your house,show your account balance,show your kids let's compare

Ps if you need 12 dollars,talk oh I'll make it 12 dollars and 2 cents for you

I think that will be enough to carry the 300 naira ashawo you were asking of

You shouldn't have replied madam.... Just ignore... May God bless you and protect your daughter IJN Amen 🙏

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Timoleon(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08
Elohorp:

Bros na IVF you want take laugh me abeg find another thing oh,cause even my husband go laugh you if he hears that,i have a toddler
daughter already,if I need to do more IVF to born join her we have the cash full account
I've relocated to the US to join my husband,Abeg I dey sip my juice for America,cool ac is on 24 hours light and stocked fridge,my daughter dey enjoy herself with me,na one hungry man for Nigeria fighting over 12 dollars na want come rant to me😮‍💨😂😂😂
We're do you live show your house,show your account balance,show your kids let's compare

You hope God registers my word about your ivf journey? A matter you made of public discuss yourself? If indeed you have a toddler, I guess its post partum that you are suffering from. May you find succour soon insha Allah.
Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Timoleon(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08
Mentcee:

As long as I am satisfied that you are ignorant and silly, I am okay....and thank you

A reasonable person like yourself decided to engage someone that is ignorant and silly for two days. You went to bed, woke up and continued to engage the same silly and ignorant person, baba Aro dey find you.

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Elohorp(f): 3:40pm On Mar 08
Timoleon:

You hope God registers my word about your ivf journey? A matter you made of public discuss yourself? If indeed you have a toddler, I guess its post partum that you are suffering from. May you find succour soon insha Allah.

I made it public in an IVF group, didn't make it public for someone to use as a mocking point or to pinch me on a totally different topic

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Elohorp(f): 3:42pm On Mar 08
Clairvoyancy:

You shouldn't have replied madam.... Just ignore... May God bless you and protect your daughter IJN Amen 🙏.

Amen,thank you
,I was just so shocked that someone will use IVF and kids as a mocking point,that why I replied back but you are right silence is better,i go delete my comment

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Timoleon(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08
Elohorp:

I made it public in an IVF group, didn't make it public for someone to use as a mocking point or to pinch me on a totally different topic

You pinched first. If you had stayed on topic rather than go personal I would have no reason to want to return the favour.

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Jewessgratitud3: 3:43pm On Mar 08
Elohorp:

Madam stop acting the victim here cos you quoted him first asking if his leg can't go to America and work, then he asked a simple question and you start ranting, claiming he's mocking you. Now you took the mockery to another level.

If you like be based in heaven, not anyone's business. you're not feeding anyone so your boastings make no meaning. You don't know the guy to conclude he's hungry and needy.

He only made his own contributions like everyone else and because he doesn't agree with your views doesn't give anyone the right to attack him.
Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by yewit37486: 3:47pm On Mar 08
Elohorp:

Amen,thank you
,I was just so shocked that someone will use IVF and kids as a mocking point,that why I replied back but you are right silence is better,i go delete my comment

Please ehn, just ignore them, don't come down to their level.

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by pussyeater(m): 4:07pm On Mar 08
pussyeater:

Once I get ten people, I'll pick randomly. God Bless
Note: Make sure to include the name on the account to avoid same person dropping multiple account numbers. This is not a scam; this is just a random act of kindness because I know what people are going through.
Entry Closed!
Random selection starts
Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Clairvoyancy: 4:11pm On Mar 08
pussyeater:

Entry Closed!
Random selection starts

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Jewessgratitud3: 4:29pm On Mar 08
yewit37486:

Please ehn, just ignore them, don't come down to their level.

Which level are you even talking about? Because person enter abroad yesterday e don get level pass you?

She should not come down to what level exactly? Nigeria or nairaland 😂😂😂. You've got complex issues. Snap out of it biko cheesy.

Level my foot!
Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by yewit37486: 4:34pm On Mar 08
Jewessgratitud3:

Which level are you even talking about? Because person enter abroad yesterday e don get level pass you?

She should not come down to what level exactly? Nigeria or nairaland 😂😂😂. You've got complex issues. Snap out of it biko cheesy.

Level my foot!

You are clearly a frustrated human being so I won't even bother with you. Good luck.

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Jewessgratitud3: 4:39pm On Mar 08
yewit37486:

You are clearly a frustrated human being so I won't even bother with you. Good luck.

Inferiority complex is worrying you and it's important you deal with it first so you can have a clear head to come and talk with me.

frustrated low self esteem nonentity like you.

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by pussyeater(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08
pussyeater:

Selection Complete!
If you didn’t get picked up this time, your time will come. God bless everyone that dropped their number.
Please check your account respectively to confirm receipt.

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Jewessgratitud3: 6:00pm On Mar 08
[quote author=pussyeater post=128842139][/quote]

You're an amazing fellow. Thanks for reaching out to these people. May God bless you.

See this is how kind hearted people behave. They don't make noise or go about boasting uneccessarily. And I hope the receivers come out to appreciate this man.

Always show gratitude no matter what. It opens more doors.

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Dundalk(m): 6:15pm On Mar 08
pussyeater:

Selection Complete!
If you didn’t get picked up this time, your time will come. God bless everyone that dropped their number.
received.. Thank you, am on my knees...

Thank you

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by PeterZoom: 6:16pm On Mar 08
pussyeater:

Selection Complete!
It is well. Though it hurts but of course We can't be lucky everyday. God bless you sir for your random kind hearts in this tough times and congrats too the fee that were lucky to be picked so they'll have something to go through the weekend. I hope your money gets replenished a million fold. We move.

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Proddigeyy(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08
pussyeater:

Luckily.. Omo thank you very much, may God bless you for this..

Thank you once again sir..

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Zee0007: 8:39pm On Mar 08
pussyeater:

Entry Closed!
Random selection starts

You are more than a blessing. May God bless you so much. You will not see shame. All through your life. It will be joy and blessings. The hand not God will not depart from your household. I am so so grateful. For your deeds, you will not see disappointment. God bless your family, you and everyone around you.

Re: After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy by Sandralight(f): 10:06pm On Mar 08
[quote author=pussyeater post=128842139][/quote]

Lol didn't you noticed that the Ibrahim and Abdullahi are the same person, I mean the names are basically the same, it's just that it was interchange in the 2 bank account but they are one person.

I couldn't believe you couldn't notice and someone took 2 portion of a giveaway which isn't fair

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Challenges Of Being A Man In Our 'modern' Society / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex / The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55