Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again (38462 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Am now a born again, should I sent my three wives away? / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Vote Candidate With No Knowledge Of Business Or Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Negroid001(m): 11:39am On Mar 10
Incrediblekutty:

Oh ok.
Thought maybe that's why you're on his side.

No
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Mitsurugi(m): 11:41am On Mar 10
Negroid001:

Your typo is incoherent. Try structuring your words well. Too lengthy, go straight to the point. Make it short.

Guy quit already
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Negroid001(m): 11:45am On Mar 10
Mitsurugi:

Guy quit already

Quit what?
On top chronicles wey person write and i no fit digest.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by R0LL0N(m): 11:46am On Mar 10
My uncle did this, when he died the first wife children refused to give their last respects talkless of visiting his funeral.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:46am On Mar 10
Ance4Liverpool:
Oyahkilome should keep quiet, where is his own wife?
My friend, please increase da volume....

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by twilliamx(m): 11:47am On Mar 10
MiddleDimension:

That'a not the issue at hand. The issue is that it is not only wrong, but ungodly to put aside any of your wives because you claim you are now born again.

The bible never said that, christians ahould aeriously ask themselves where they got that idea from that a man should out aside one of his wives if he become born again.

Is it not a sin to do what God has not tod you to do? why christians accept to teach that falsehood is what is beyond me.

If you disagree with Oyakhilome, then put forward your arguement and show that they are superior to his. That is fair enough, right?

You are right but the only snag is that he can't be a preacher on the pulpit
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Bigseven(m): 11:47am On Mar 10
Ance4Liverpool:
you are out of context Nnwokem Liverpool man.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Truvelisback(m): 11:47am On Mar 10
PointZerom:

Is there anywhere in the bible that God said you should marry more than one wife?

A man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to HIS WIFE NOT WIVES and TWO of them not THREE shall be come one.

David did, Jacob did, Esau did and others. Yes, the Bible talked about one wife but in a situation a man marries more than one, he isn't permitted to divorce.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:51am On Mar 10
MiddleDimension:

That'a not the issue at hand. The issue is that it is not only wrong, but ungodly to put aside any of your wives because you claim you are now born again.

The bible never said that, christians ahould aeriously ask themselves where they got that idea from that a man should out aside one of his wives if he become born again.

Is it not a sin to do what God has not tod you to do? why christians accept to teach that falsehood is what is beyond me.

If you disagree with Oyakhilome, then put forward your arguement and show that they are superior to his. That is fair enough, right?
Chris Oyaki should keep quiet for he who goes in relate to equity should do so with clean hands. Let another god of man speak...not him!
An unmarried woman has no business being a marriage counselor,same for one who can't manage marriage giving advice pertaining marriage!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Poleski: 11:51am On Mar 10
He still sent his away. Pastor "do as I say and not as I do".
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Aidonboselu: 11:53am On Mar 10
You guys should stop criticising men of God.... be warned.....!!!!. Don't incure God's wrath.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:54am On Mar 10
MiddleDimension:

he never sent his wife away, and there is evidence that the wife filed for divorce, not him.
What happened to warrant a seek for divorce....?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by tfelicityk(m): 11:54am On Mar 10
Well, this is my own opinion.

The said born again is cunning, crafty, knavish, and guileful. He wants to divorce the two wives and then marry another wife to make her the only wife he has under the pretences of his new religion.

The pastor helped him out. He reasons ahead of the said born again person.

May be the said born again person is eyeing a wealthy and single sister in his new religion.

Oh! God we beg for forgiveness of our sin knowingly and unknowingly. Deliver us from temptation...

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:54am On Mar 10
Negroid001:

Christians are not meant to divorce except on grounds of infidelity.
So Chris cheated on Anita, hmmmmnnn. I see.

Person wey him wife leave am dey advise another man make e no leave him wife.
Blind dey lead blind.
As in......hypocrisy wearing bow tie 🎀

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Ance4Liverpool: 11:55am On Mar 10
Bigseven:
you are out of context Nnwokem Liverpool man.
A good leader/pastor should lead by example just tell him to go and bring anita back b4 advising others thats all. Meanwhile liverpool will win mancity by 3 goals today
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Ybholy(m): 11:55am On Mar 10
Don’t seek advice on how to run your home from another man.

Do your own thing diligently and as a gentleman. In order to secure your peace on earth and long life.

Most clergy men don’t even have a peaceful home 👌
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Banbanna(m): 11:58am On Mar 10
That's a divorce and an entirely different case where both parties are having irreconcilable differences and decides to part ways. Whereas in this case, the man decided to send his wife away based on his new spiritual consciousness. But then, what if it was Oyakhilomen's wife that instigated the divorce, and not the husband undecided
Negroid001:
Pastor Chris was not born again when he sent his own wife away.

Oooh, i see...

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:58am On Mar 10
MiddleDimension:

There is no evidence he cheated on Anita. Also, he was not accused of infidelity.

But isn't it ironic that christians, a people who believe divorce is anathema, should now advocate that a man divorces any of his wives because he became 'born again'? #Think
#NothingToThinkAbout
Since you know much about saint Chris & wife than we do,what was the reason for the divorce if not infidelity....?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by SmellingAnus(m): 11:58am On Mar 10
Negroid001:
Pastor Chris was not born again when he sent his own wife away.

Oooh, i see...
I am not a member of his church but if you followed the story properly.. He didn't send her away neither did he ask for divorce... It was his wife that divorced him....
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by magzey: 11:59am On Mar 10
What does it take to become Born again? One wife or more wives who are Born again christians looking up to or Copying, Did Jesus Marry in his life time? I wonder as much grin grin

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10
Negroid001:

You too think.
Preachers should lead by example.
Someone with a failed marriage shouldn't be giving marital advice.
Forget clowns who go to any length to defend their tin gods!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Negroid001(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10
SmellingAnus:
I am not a member of his church but if you followed the story properly.. He didn't send her away neither did he ask for divorce... It was his wife that divorced him....

She must have divorced him for a shady reason.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Negroid001(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10
Banbanna:
That's a divorce and an entirely different case where both parties are having irreconcilable differences and decides to part ways. Whereas in this case, the man decided to send his wife away based on his new spiritual consciousness. But then, what if it was Oyakhilomen's wife that instigated the divorce, and not the husband undecided

Hmmmn. True that.

But pastor Chris should keep shut.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Negroid001(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10
Babaibeji2020:

Forget clowns who go to any length to defend their tin gods!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10
MiddleDimension:

untrue in christianity.

The reason is: the minister is the mouth puece of god. The bible says: when the time comes, do not bother about what to say for it will be given to you by the spirit of god. matt 10: 19-

So, your god giving you the right counsel through the mouth of any preacher, is not about the preacher's sanctity, but about god's faithfulness that he will give you counsel when you need it. He says even when you are unfaithful, I will always be faithfu anf cannot change from being that way! 2 Tim 2:13. He also gave counsel through the mouth of a donkey, Balaam's donkey; and the bible says a 'sinner' is worth more than billions of donkeys, correct?
You're a very very big clown......🤣🤣🤣🤣
god of men have blinded you massively......you need help!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by MiddleDimension: 12:04pm On Mar 10
Righteousness2:
Unbiblical teaching from the pit of Hell.
In order words restitution is wrong.

GOD'S Word is the Standard not what Pst Chris or anybody thinks or says.

GOD'S Standard in the Bible is One Man one woman.
You cannot help GOD by your human brain.
We are to Obey GOD'S Word not Man's word.

It is good to know you fancy hell fire so much, you would like to go there! This is why you insist on having an opposing view to God's on the issue of polygamy

But let me remind you what you will find there: the bible says in hell fire, there will be gnashing of teeth, it says the fire will never go out! It says hell is an eternal (Matthew 25:41), physical (Matthew 10:28), and horrifying (Mark 9:43) place where those who’ve sinned (Romans 3:23) are headed.

@Rightoeusness2, when you call polygamy sinful, when your God calls it blessed, you are sinning against him and THE LAKE OF FIRE IS WHERE YOU WILL BE WHEN THE TRUMPET SOUNDS!

Jesus is warning you now like he warned Peter in acts 10 that you should not call a sin, what he has called HOLY!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by MiddleDimension: 12:05pm On Mar 10
Truvelisback:
David did, Jacob did, Esau did and others. Yes, the Bible talked about one wife but in a situation a man marries more than one, he isn't permitted to divorce.

The bible NEVER TALKED ABOUT ONE WIFE!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Melonsmasher: 12:05pm On Mar 10
Ance4Liverpool:
grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by MiddleDimension: 12:05pm On Mar 10
twilliamx:

You are right but the only snag is that he can't be a preacher on the pulpit

he CAN BE A PREACHER AND ALSO A BISHOP!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by new2012: 12:06pm On Mar 10
Whenever I see this pastors name, I remember he said God told him 5G was the source of COVID..

if that wasn't true, I don't know who speak through him.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10
MiddleDimension:

Ok, so lets define some of the strong terms you used to describe my response to you.

To twist: to change information so that it gives the message you want it to give, especially in a way that is dishonest

Also,
Nonsense: spoken or written words that have no meaning or make no sense.

So, point to what I have said, and show to the world how it is a 'twisting' of the bible, or how it is 'nonsense'!

Show, if you can, how a second wife can ruin anyone? If anything, according to the bible, the son of a second wife, Rachel, is the reason why Jacob and his entire family got saved at the time of famine and distress.

Incase you feel oh ''Rachel was the 'original' wife and that's why her son was the one who saved Jacob at his point if need'', well, let me tell you that the son of Leah, the first wife, Judah, was not just the lineage Jesus came from, but he is also the root word for which the people of Israel and their religion became known: Judaism, Jew!

The fact that Jesus came through leah, means that Jacob's marriage to Leah was blessed ny God! Bible says in Luke: ''blessed is the womb that bore you, the breast that suckled you...'' By saying so, the bible is basically saying: Jesus' lineage is blessed, including his paternal side which goes up to Leah, the first wife of Jacob!
@DTruthSeeker @Donnie @Joagbaje
Specify your location.....a few flogging with 2by2 planks on your head would reset your brain!
Don't promote Stewpidity, please.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:07pm On Mar 10
Negroid001:

You've strayed from the main topic. I said a divorced pastor shouldn't be giving marital advice.

Gbam.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.