Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . (24642 Views)

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns / How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Anashe: 12:09pm On Mar 12
pocohantas:

They call it baby wipes and say it is for babies. Whereas wipes are just wipes and while there are some for babies, there are also different types of wipes with some being flushable.

The mitigation to using water outside is you may not see a container to scoop the water as many places do not have bidets installed. This is where wipes comes in and it does a good job. I hope they are not just washing the butt area but the hole too. I also hope they wash that hand with soap after using it to wash poo. Then use a hand sanitiser.

See his mouth like especially girls. You will think men have been doing better with hygiene.

Basic reflection of his deductive capabilities 😂 And another opened his dirty mouth to say that's what's causing fibroids LMAO

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by airsaylongcome: 12:09pm On Mar 12
atiku4President:

Just water? Wonder how you people feel? A good tissue paper is better than only water without soap.

What does the tissue wipe away that only water doesn't?

5 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by pipnator00(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12
nedekid:
Omo, if I use the loo, I use tissue and then I bath from head to toe. If I have running stomach and go 10 times I must bath 10 times and change my boxers each time.
How folks poo without proper cleaning up amazes me. You give someone a ride and next thing is the horrible smell that hits you inside ac.
I once went out with a paddy many years ago for a party. Omo, after we got high and walking towards the car, my guy say him wan poo. How? No toilet around and late at night. Omo he just walked away, cut some leaves, when to the nearest gutter, put one leg on each side and pulled down his pants and offloaded those demons. Omo I was in shock! He then used the leaves to wipe his arse, wore his trousers and walked back as if nothing just happened! Niggar still entered party and carried a lady. How!! Kai, some people dirty shaaa!!

Exactly how it should be. Tissue, water and then complete shower.
In my own case, no matter how many times I shower, I must apply Vaseline moisturizer else, my body will feel like cracker biscuits and itchy!
Plus each shower comes with a fresh boxer.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Adakintroy: 12:12pm On Mar 12
The enlighten things that make it to front page now on this forum..
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Desmondum: 12:12pm On Mar 12
sacajawea:

See Wetin dey enter FrontPage.
The message in itself is okay
But see the wording and writing of the Writer... Some very mumu stuff
The mods should be blamed not him. Things like that are meant to happen, part of the moderator's job is to edit topics before moving to front page where there are lots of errors.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by descartes400: 12:12pm On Mar 12
Makunahatata:
that nonsense can't be as effective as hand, Mr hand held bidet..plenty dirty ppl full here o😂 yuck

its just to spray water instead of using bowl, you still need to use your hand to wash the nyama nyama shit comot from your nyash while spraying..

some girls self dey use am self service..because the force of the spray on their Womanliness na heavenly feeling ooh

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On Mar 12
Anashe:

Basic reflection of his deductive capabilities 😂 And another opened his dirty mouth to say that's what's causing fibroids LMAO

That is how they cap nonsense. If we were staring into men's butts, maybe we would have a lot to write too. People with below mid hygiene be acting like sanitary prefects.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Anashe: 12:14pm On Mar 12
pocohantas:

That is how they cap nonsense. If we wwre staring into men's butts, maybe we would have a lot to write too. People with below mid hygiene be acting like sanitary prefects.
😂 😂
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by MitchellK: 12:14pm On Mar 12
Viper000:
guy, thank God say I even use condom I no dey loose guard bro.

Even with the bolded, you can still contract STDs.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by GloriousGbola: 12:15pm On Mar 12
PepeXKermit:
bush people, una no know wetin wet wipes be?

75% of drain blockages are caused by people flushing wet wipes down the toilet. This is because the vast majority of wet wipes contain strong fibres, which means, unlike toilet paper, they don't break down in the plumbing within our homes or in sewers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToTfrWTer90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJmCdwZWteY

Almost as problematic as flushing used pads down the toilet

pocohantas:

They call it baby wipes and say it is for babies. Whereas wipes are just wipes and while there are some for babies, there are also different types of wipes with some being flushable.

Don't go using your hand to wash poo with sanitising it and come dip same hand in my food. That is how ecoli spreads.

See his mouth like especially girls. You will think men have been doing better with hygiene.

this is where having muslims as friends comes in handy grin

we wipe with the left. so unlike westerners, if we shake your hand, you can be sure we havent just wiped our arse

2 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Honestey: 12:15pm On Mar 12
Using water is Muslims thing so don't listen to Op jor he wants to islamize Nigerians, lolzzzz

In addendum to what I wrote above, the OP makes a lot of sense
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Nwagukosy: 12:15pm On Mar 12
GreatVocalist:
Don't use just water, use soap for effective washing.

You will carry soap everywhere you go?
Rather wash with water and then wash hands with soap after if available. But women should be more careful while using water to wash to avoid washing gems into their VJ . Women, mind the type of soap you use to avoid irritations on your coochies
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Makunahatata: 12:15pm On Mar 12
descartes400:

its just to spray water instead of using bowl, you still need to use your hand to wash the nyama nyama shit comot from your nyash while spraying..

some girls self dey use am self service..because the force of the spray on their Womanliness na heavenly feeling ooh
chai! See where this ashewo bros carry us go again 🥲

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Roger3D(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12
Solofresh2:
It's quite irritating to use tissue without water
I wonder how some people feel comfortable doing that
You're right but some of us live outside the country and the dirty Oyinbo man has got no facilities in his toilets for the use of water, except of course only when you're in the privacy of your own home
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by maureensylvia(f): 12:19pm On Mar 12
Wrakeim:

My babe that year, dont worry i changed my handle, are you single lets get married

What’s your former handle
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by silibaba: 12:20pm On Mar 12
cool
descartes400:

nyamaaaa! lipsrsealed
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Ijaya123: 12:21pm On Mar 12
4KNGOATS:

That's why most of these girls today are battling with fibroid

And what has tissue paper got to do with fibroid?

Bytheway, you’re expecting all those slay queens wey don fix nails like Jezebel to use water to wash their ass? I laugh in Yoruba 😂😂😂😂
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Bankkym: 12:21pm On Mar 12
1Sharon:
I remember when ppl used to mock yorubas for using water, now everybody is preaching water, okay I see you.

I remember those days in delta state . Neighbors using newspapers because they can’t afford tissue will be mocking me for using water . Saying yorubas are dirty for using water to wash their ass 😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Error401: 12:22pm On Mar 12
i use water first and wipe wetness with tissue

Viper000:
Abeg make una dey wash una nyash well wit water after using the toilet especially ladies.

Tissue paper is not enough to clean ur nyash properly. I no talk say tissue paper no good but always use water along side with tissue paper and wash ur hands wit soap.

There’s this girl I’ve been crushing on, she came over to my place, she av a nice big curvy ass, i like chubby girls. I entertained her well and we started to do-the-do…. We started with missionary style as I switched to doggy position and abt to do the thing, the next thing I saw was dried particles of poo in her asshole, I jst hated myself for having sex with her.. my dick flat sharp sharp. I stop sex.

The girl was like babe I’m feeling u so what happen, why did u stop.. I didn’t even tell her becus she might get angry.. they hate to take corrections.

I think she poo in her house before coming over to my place and I guess she used jst tissue paper to wipe her ass.

If u enter my toilet u go see hand sanitizer and dettol soap, if I use toilet I dey wash my nyash thoroughly wit water, then I wash and sanitize my hands. If I wan bath sef, I scrub my nyash and preeq well, I dey wear my boxers once a day. I no like dirtiness.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by yesloaded: 12:25pm On Mar 12
GreatVocalist:
Don't use just water, use soap for effective washing.

Wrong advise

Soap is injurious to anus

Water with Dettol is good, that's what I use even while on trip

You can only use tissue to wipe water off your ass

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by kkins25(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12
You lucky say you no dey chop ass😂
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by pocohantas(f): 12:25pm On Mar 12
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToTfrWTer90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJmCdwZWteY

Almost as problematic as flushing used pads down the toilet

this is where having muslims as friends comes in handy grin

we wipe with the left. so unlike westerners, if we shake your hand, you can be sure we havent just wiped our arse

I think most people are more likely to wipe with the left though. Given that they need the right to hold and balance the water. But this is good info for a handshaker. What of a cook? grin

Nigerians use the toilet and come out in a second. You don't hear water running from the wash-hand basin. Meaning they didn't wash those hands WITH SOAP. It makes me cringe. The butt area and hole should be washed while bathing. It is one of the most neglected parts of the body while bathing. The back of the ear is another.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Desmondum: 12:26pm On Mar 12
descartes400:

Even with this, you still need your hand to wash your buttcrack and your anus properly while spraying with the hand held bidet

My bro, I"m telling you....bidet remains what seems to be one of the minor technologies oyinbo still gets wrong till today. I don't know how you'll say you feel comfortable after washing with bidet. Bidet!!!!

Both handheld and the one that has seat....None works perfectly without using hand

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by GloriousGbola: 12:28pm On Mar 12
pocohantas:

I think most people are more likely to wipe with the left though. Given that they need the right to hold and balance the water. But this is good info for a handshaker. What of a cook? grin

Nigerians use the toilet and come out in a second. You don't hear water running from the wash-hand basin. Meaning they didn't wash those hands WITH SOAP. It makes me cringe. The butt area and hole should be washed while bathing. It is one of the most neglected parts of the body while bathing. The back of the ear is another.

i now include bidet as standard during design

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by pocohantas(f): 12:30pm On Mar 12
GloriousGbola:

i now include bidet as standard during design

It should be. It doesn't cost a lot.

As for pads, only the top and bottom layers are water-resistant for most brands. Anyone that wants to flush pad has to rip it open. Tear the tissue-like inner into pieces. Then chop the outer into tiny bits. Flushing it whole or in large chunks is something only a terrorist can do. I noticed Ava is more flushable than Always.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Wrakeim: 12:31pm On Mar 12
maureensylvia:

What’s your former handle
Dont worry
how have you been

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Mrjonah(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12
Water is a goa angryl
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Desmondum: 12:33pm On Mar 12
descartes400:

😂😂May God forgive you
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by 12345baba(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12
U for simply ask her to go clean up then continue ur soft work, osim preek fall.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Babanah: 12:35pm On Mar 12
That’s the original African way of cleaning up. It called “Tamba”.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by VaginaAcademic: 12:35pm On Mar 12
Oshokhai69:

Then after you go come use that tamba infested hand to shake one innocent person abi? 🤢 🤮
you blind you no see where I write mild soap
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by triplechoice(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12
MrBrownJay1:

in some countries like Brasil, yes i had to put it in a bin next to the loo, as it is very normal to do there, but elsewhere i always flush it down and never had any issue whatsoever. been using wipes for more than 10yrs now, there are wipes in each and every toilets in my house.
Baby wipes can only work for babies and not for adults with lot of hair down there. You are hairless hence the reason you have no problem with it .

Read the below and learn from other people's experience

DissTroy:
For people like us who are hirsute - very hairy, tissue paper never really does the job. We have to wash everything off with water because, for us, hair grows everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Even face wipes don't do the job of cleaning our faces and sweat since we have a lot of facial hair so water to the rescue, again.

Maybe it might work for people with no body hair.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dies In LUTH As Staff Couldn't Find Person With Key To Oxygen Room / COVID-19: FG To Assist Kano Manage Situation / 100 New COVID-19 Cases, 91 Discharged And 3 Deaths On Sept 6 - (2,086 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.