Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . (24657 Views)

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / Stop Using Saliva As Sex Lubricant - Medical Expert Warns / How Nigerians Are Drinking Their Own Poo - Aroms Aigbehi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by sacajawea: 12:39pm On Mar 12
Desmondum:
The mods should be blamed not him. Things like that are meant to happen, part of the moderator's job is to edit topics before moving to front page where there are lots of errors.
Did I blame him??!
Can't you see what I said?? Nairaland Moderators...
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by sacajawea: 12:40pm On Mar 12
Desmondum:
The mods should be blamed not him. Things like that are meant to happen, part of the moderator's job is to edit topics before moving to front page where there are lots of errors.
Did I blame him??!
Can't you see what I said?? "Nairaland Moderators"...
Anybody can obviously post whatever they Like, anywhere anyhow anytime
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by ayoshyne(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12
airsaylongcome:

Not if it is set to the right pressure. Mine is set to a fairly comfortable pressure that will flush anything. Most people install theirs without a pressure injection so it trickles and they think that's how all bidets are

Your fingers are to still assist the bidet to ensure no residues are left, no one is condemning the use of bidets, unassisted with your hand still would not certify you 100% free from dirt regardless of the pressure.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by NNTR: 12:45pm On Mar 12
MrBrownJay1:
i fully disagree, water is not needed if you use baby wipes and it actually does the business quite nice.

BTW if you didnt tell this girl about shiit in her nyansh then you are part of the problem here.
Baby wipes block toilets. Sure hope the chap has a trash can

Viper000:
baby wipe is to prevent infection. E no dey clean nyash well besides all these girls no dey like take corrections, I doubt if I go knack dat girl again.. na why I no bother tell her.
Some drain blockages are caused by people flushing wet wipes down the toilet, which over period of time cause havoc in the sewers

There isnt anything wrong with using tissue, so far you arent being economical or stereotypically being Ijebu

If using the whole tissue paper is what it'll take to wipe yansh clean, then so be it, use whole bog roll is what it'll be.
Case of wipe, wipe and wipe again until no more smears anywhere more on the cheeks

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by ukaface(f): 12:46pm On Mar 12
Viper000:
Abeg make una dey wash una nyash well wit water after using the toilet especially ladies.

Tissue paper is not enough to clean ur nyash properly. I no talk say tissue paper no good but always use water along side with tissue paper and wash ur hands wit soap.

There’s this girl I’ve been crushing on, she came over to my place, she av a nice big curvy ass, i like chubby girls. I entertained her well and we started to do-the-do…. We started with missionary style as I switched to doggy position and abt to do the thing, the next thing I saw was dried particles of poo in her asshole, I jst hated myself for having sex with her.. my dick flat sharp sharp. I stop sex.

The girl was like babe I’m feeling u so what happen, why did u stop.. I didn’t even tell her becus she might get angry.. they hate to take corrections.

I think she poo in her house before coming over to my place and I guess she used jst tissue paper to wipe her ass.

If u enter my toilet u go see hand sanitizer and dettol soap, if I use toilet I dey wash my nyash thoroughly wit water, then I wash and sanitize my hands. If I wan bath sef, I scrub my nyash and preeq well, I dey wear my boxers once a day. I no like dirtiness.
You for tell am say shi.t dey her ny.ash na
Then tell am to use water wash the ny.ash so you go continue from where Una stop.
2 minutes man osim shit Dey ny.ash
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Desmondum: 12:47pm On Mar 12
VaginaAcademic:
you blind you no see where I write mild soap
Don't mind that person. As if you'll not even wash the hands after everything. If only they know the amount of germs they carry around using tissue alone, they won't be saying such. Very dirty people....Yuck.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by DissTroy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12
triplechoice:

Baby wipes can only work for babies and not for adults with lot of hair down there. You are hairless hence the reason you have no problem with it .

Read the below and learn from other people's experience

LOL. These guys have to be actually hairy to know how it feels. I do well with cold since my hair acts as insulation but badly with heat.

I have to use the restroom once I get into any building to wash my face with water, and beard too. Handkerchiefs are just temporary measures. How can they clean sweat off my beard? We have to wash it else it'd be itchy.

Same for using the loo. Since we are hairy, no matter how frequently we shave, the hair grows back in a few days and in between, we have to wash off with actual water.

Any hairy person who uses tissue paper in the loo is a pig. He definitely has excreta crumbs sticking around where the sun doesn't shine.

They won't understand until they are just as hairy.

7 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by grandstar(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12
I prefer water anyway! Only that once people are used to one th8ng, it is hard to change.

To use water for those accustomed to toilet roll is off-putting.

Also, many feel it's woke to use toilet role.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Bigprik: 12:50pm On Mar 12
[you for tell her make she go wash and nyash before you continue]Abeg make una dey wash una nyash well wit water after using the toilet especially ladies.

Tissue paper is not enough to clean ur nyash properly. I no talk say tissue paper no good but always use water along side with tissue paper and wash ur hands wit soap.

There’s this girl I’ve been crushing on, she came over to my place, she av a nice big curvy ass, i like chubby girls. I entertained her well and we started to do-the-do…. We started with missionary style as I switched to doggy position and abt to do the thing, the next thing I saw was dried particles of poo in her asshole, I jst hated myself for having sex with her.. my dick flat sharp sharp. I stop sex.

The girl was like babe I’m feeling u so what happen, why did u stop.. I didn’t even tell her becus she might get angry.. they hate to take corrections.

I think she poo in her house before coming over to my place and I guess she used jst tissue paper to wipe her ass.

If u enter my toilet u go see hand sanitizer and dettol soap, if I use toilet I dey wash my nyash thoroughly wit water, then I wash and sanitize my hands. If I wan bath sef, I scrub my nyash and preeq well, I dey wear my boxers once a day. I no like dirtiness.[/quote]
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Desmondum: 12:52pm On Mar 12
yesloaded:

Wrong advise

Soap is injurious to anus

Water with Dettol is good, that's what I use even while on trip

You can only use tissue to wipe water off your ass
Can't say about being injurious, all I know is It may cause irritation to some sensitive people. However, in as much you are not deeping it inside and you are not pooing 10 times daily. Mild soap and water is cool.

If we wash that part while bathing, y not when we poop?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by kingxsamz(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12
That's common sense tbh.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Dminister(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12
It is better to use tissue after using water to wash
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Viper000: 12:59pm On Mar 12
sacajawea:

See Wetin dey enter FrontPage.
The message in itself is okay
But see the wording and writing of the Writer... Some very mumu stuff
make una dey calm down.
How do u want me to write? na Wetin I experience I just wrote out, no additions no subtraction.. I was even sensitive enough not to use the “F word” na why I write “do the thing”
Me sef no even expect say e go reach FP. So make una dey calm down.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Elliotwaveforec: 1:01pm On Mar 12
People dirty sha! How can you poo without using water to clean up? How would I walk properly after using tissue paper?

Tissue paper team privates go dey smell no be small.

Na animals dey shit without using water to clean anus.

Ayama!

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Tallesty1(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12
GreatVocalist:
Don't use just water, use soap for effective washing.
Then dry with hot heat gun just in case there are bacs and germs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by pocohantas(f): 1:05pm On Mar 12
Tallesty1:
Then dry with hot heat gun just in case there are bacs and germs.

grin grin grin
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by triplechoice(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12
DissTroy:

LOL. These guys have to be actually hairy to know how it feels. I do well with cold since my hair acts as insulation but badly with heat.

I have to use the restroom once I get into any building to wash my face with water, and beard too. Handkerchiefs are just temporary measures. How can they clean sweat of my beard? We have to wash it for else it'd be itchy.

Same for using the loo. Since we are hairy, no matter how frequently we shave, the hair grows back in a few days and in between, we have to wash off with actual water.

Any hairy person who uses tissue paper in the loo is a pig. He definitely has excreta crumbs sticking around where the sun doesn't shine.

They won't understand until they are just as hairy.
Thank you.
Despite the bolded, some people here insist tissue paper and baby wipes is best for everyone.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by pocohantas(f): 1:08pm On Mar 12
triplechoice:

Thank you.
Despite the bolded, some people here insist tissue paper and baby wipes is best for everyone.

They never said it is the best for everyone. He only gave a recommendation and he said it is what he uses. If you are as hairy as Samson, you can feel free to wash your butt in the Atlantic Ocean if water inside house no do you.

That said, you can consider waxing to curtail your sporadic anal hairgrowth.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Tallesty1(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12
pocohantas:

grin grin grin
Make all us kuku get OCD
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by ScarletBrace(m): 1:08pm On Mar 12
Viper000:
Abeg make una dey wash una nyash well wit water after using the toilet especially ladies.

If u enter my toilet u go see hand sanitizer and dettol soap, if I use toilet I dey wash my nyash thoroughly wit water, then I wash and sanitize my hands. If I wan bath sef, I scrub my nyash and preeq well, I dey wear my boxers once a day. I no like dirtiness.

Guy, you picked a dirty woman home, period. I’ve met ladies who use tissue paper yet they’re very neat.
In fact a lady who washes with water, with about the same carelessness with the one who uses tissue paper, stands a greater chance of spreading bacteria via cooking due to poo particles that their finger nails pick up during wash.
If I find out say you dey wash yansh as a woman, you and long nails, wether artificial or natural, I go separate una.
There is a way a woman should wipe. This is what awesome mothers teach their daughters from tender ages.
Tissue over water, anytime of the day.
The thicker a woman, the more efforts she needs to maintain personal hygiene.
It’s not about tissue paper. It’s about the pig you picked home for consumption.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Elliotwaveforec: 1:08pm On Mar 12
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToTfrWTer90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJmCdwZWteY

Almost as problematic as flushing used pads down the toilet

this is where having muslims as friends comes in handy grin

we wipe with the left. so unlike westerners, if we shake your hand, you can be sure we havent just wiped our arse
I'm not a Muslim but I use water only. You clean with left hand. It doesn't have to be a religious thing, God gave you those hands to do cleaning and other things.

Na oversabi dey worry them. Dirty people.
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by triplechoice(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12
pocohantas:

They never said it is the best for everyone. He only gave a recommendation and he said it is what he uses. If you are as hairy as Samson, you can feel free to wash your butt in the Atlantic Ocean if water inside house no do you.

Someone said so, not you.

The hair is there for a reason. It act as insulation for the very hairy person, and so removing it is not medically advisable. Ask a doctor

This is it below. He recommended for everyone. That water is not needed but baby wipes

MrBrownJay1:

i fully disagree, water is not needed if you use baby wipes and it actually does the business quite nice.

BTW if you didnt tell this girl about shiit in her nyansh then you are part of the problem here.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by izibili44: 1:11pm On Mar 12
Now She no dey your side. Try tell am, so that next time she no go make mistake.
Viper000:
baby wipe is to prevent infection. E no dey clean nyash well besides all these girls no dey like take corrections, I doubt if I go knack dat girl again.. na why I no bother tell her.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by atiku4President(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12
airsaylongcome:

What does the tissue wipe away that only water doesn't?
And after using only water you go and using the same hand to mould amala?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Beverlyjean(f): 1:13pm On Mar 12
Only local people or people that were born in local poor environments use water
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by finallybusy: 1:14pm On Mar 12
Let me check for how to install a bidet. Oyibo don finally realize say Africans get the right idea from time.

1 Like

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Bongadu: 1:18pm On Mar 12
pocohantas:

Real men don't wax their butts

Only fàgs do that

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by achorladey: 1:24pm On Mar 12
Beverlyjean:
Only local people or people that were born in local poor environments use water

I believe you understand the word "perspective" as it applies to your use of "local"

can you tell us the foreign, international or up to date ways of doing what the Op created a thread for?
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Logins2125: 1:26pm On Mar 12
Op be wan switch to anal sex 😀

3 Likes

Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by ScarletBrace(m): 1:27pm On Mar 12
pocohantas:

They call it baby wipes and say it is for babies. Whereas wipes are just wipes and while there are some for babies, there are also different types of wipes with some being flushable.

The mitigation to using water outside is you may not see a container to scoop the water as many places do not have bidets installed. This is where wipes comes in and it does a good job. I hope they are not just washing the butt area but the hole too. I also hope they wash that hand with soap after using it to wash poo. Then use a hand sanitiser.

Don't go using your hand to wash poo with sanitising it and come dip same hand in my food. That is how ecoli spreads.

See his mouth like especially girls. You will think men have been doing better with hygiene.

Those guys just mumu
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by PepeXKermit: 1:28pm On Mar 12
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToTfrWTer90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJmCdwZWteY

Almost as problematic as flushing used pads down the toilet

this is where having muslims as friends comes in handy grin

we wipe with the left. so unlike westerners, if we shake your hand, you can be sure we havent just wiped our arse
nope they are not the same. Make una dey travel una no dey hear. that wet wipes is just like tissue but wet. Abi normal tissue sef dey get flishing problem?
Re: Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . by Sterope(f): 1:29pm On Mar 12
According to plumbers they is is that the flushable wipes should not be flushable. We are still stuck on water.
pocohantas:

They call it baby wipes and say it is for babies. Whereas wipes are just wipes and while there are some for babies, there are also different types of wipes with some being flushable.

The mitigation to using water outside is you may not see a container to scoop the water as many places do not have bidets installed. This is where wipes comes in and it does a good job. I hope they are not just washing the butt area but the hole too. I also hope they wash that hand with soap after using it to wash poo. Then use a hand sanitiser.

Don't go using your hand to wash poo with sanitising it and come dip same hand in my food. That is how ecoli spreads.

See his mouth like especially girls. You will think men have been doing better with hygiene.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Infected With Eczema: Help / 15 Spectacular Tricks For Your Body ! / Francis Dooga, Retired Soldier Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.