Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Why Do Muslims Think This Way? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Muslims Think This Way? (3196 Views)

Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by OZIOGU1: 2:49pm On Mar 12
placeofallure:

God bless you. Your kind of Muslim is rare. You will agree with me if you are objective, that many of your Muslim brothers and sisters like to throw themselves at people's faces.

I have been privileged to meet a few Muslims, really few who are peaceful. There was a particular Alhaji, I spent the earlier part of my life with him, we were neighbours. Do you know that till the time of his passing, I find him blameless? He was a good man, really good man to all and sundry.

My family is mixed, 3 Muslims and 2 Christians same siblings from one parents..I am a product of St.peters primary school, a public school were the only religious subject is CRK...so my sister...I understand that sometimes our northern brothers kind of make begging as occupation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Damian911: 3:03pm On Mar 12
Boondocxs:
So you're a career beggar shocked
Anytime I see your moniker it reminds me of the guy that says your face looks like vending machine grin grin grin grin >: grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Macnnoli4(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12
It seems like tradition. It is just like expecting gifts for Christmas or expecting gifts for Valentine. Although it is not an excuse to be a menace about it.
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by FiftyFifty(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12
placeofallure:

Again, I agree with you. People say Yes to some things or to some people but definitely not to every Tom, Dick and Harry. Sorry, you don't sound like something I can say Yes to.

Whatever

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Friend22(m): 12:30am On Mar 13
CareerBegger:

If you have a valid point, there is no need to insult. It's not by force to give, so why are you making it sound like I owe you a thing.

Don't arm twist you with emotional gimmicks to give you a thing. Every religion fasts without begging or forcing other people to bring "fasting gift". Whatever that means

So,some colleagues begged you it now means all Muslims beg?
Man,get a hold on yourself.

Stop living in fool's paradise.
If anyone begged you narrow it down to those who begged you stop using something specific as general.
Your colleagues for reasons best known to them begged you,but you're generalising it as if Muslims beg and it's very childish.

Moreover,some of the richest folks around today are Muslims.
The richest man in Africa is a Muslim-Aliko Dangote.
So,I don't know what's making you feel so important.
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by drmuri(m): 8:23pm On Mar 13
CareerBegger:
Christians have been fasting without begging or enforcing their colleague to gift them gift for fasting.
They work with dignity and not see fasting as a means to be lazy.

My Muslim colleagues on the other hand has been on my throat with different request that I should give them gift for fasting. Naa me send you to fast? Abi naa me you dey fast for?

What kind of mentality is that, why hold people to ransome to give you gift for fasting by force. That's rubbish.

Please this is 2024 and that attitude should die off abeg
It is because they like you that they jokingly requested Ramadan gift from you not knowing you are a despicable jerk .
Come to think of it, what can you offer someone fasting for 30 whole days?
My advice to your friends is that they should know who they joke with!
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by drmuri(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13
Friend22:

So,some colleagues begged you it now means all Muslims beg?
Man,get a hold on yourself.

Stop living in fool's paradise.
If anyone begged you narrow it down to those who begged you stop using something specific as general.
Your colleagues for reasons best known to them begged you,but you're generalising it as if Muslims beg and it's very childish.

Moreover,some of the richest folks around today are Muslims.
The richest man in Africa is a Muslim-Aliko Dangote.
So,I don't know what's making you feel so important.
Most likely the guy dey lie self
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Friend22(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13
drmuri:

Most likely the guy dey lie self

You dey mind the busy body.
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by CareerBegger: 4:30am On Mar 18
drmuri:

It is because they like you that they jokingly requested Ramadan gift from you not knowing you are a despicable jerk .
Come to think of it, what can you offer someone fasting for 30 whole days?
My advice to your friends is that they should know who they joke with!

Oga I am stating the fact. Address your people to quit the begging
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by KBORN(m): 11:33am On Mar 18
OZIOGU1:
I am a Muslim, i don't beg people food Alhamdulilah rather i gifted more than 5 of my Christian neighbors 5litrs of G/Nut oil last year Easter which i plan to replicate this year.

Sometimes, we should understand that poverty knows no religion or tribe, and my own believe is that begging is not a bad thing rather stealing is bad. if you have give, if you dont have no compulsion in giving.

At the end nobody wishes to beg before eating.. fingers aren't equal

NB: Are they based in Abuja? if yes i could offer some food stuff available in my house.
anything from you bro,i go manage am.
thanks.
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by OZIOGU1: 11:46am On Mar 18
KBORN:

anything from you bro,i go manage am.
thanks.

PM
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Dundalk(m): 11:49am On Mar 18
OZIOGU1:

PM
sir am going through financial crisis pls anything to take break my fasting is welcome, nothing is too small
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by KBORN(m): 11:50am On Mar 18
OZIOGU1:

PM
Thanks for the response,i appreciate but am using a basic phone now.
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by KBORN(m): 11:59am On Mar 18
Dundalk:
sir am going through financial crisis pls anything to take break my fasting is welcome, nothing is too small

Nawa o.You didnt even let him reply me before posting your acct.why na,bro?u no get joy o.
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by KBORN(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18
OZIOGU1:

PM
Bank;smartcash psb 0531771598 O.A Thanks.God bless.
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by OZIOGU1: 1:04pm On Mar 18
KBORN:

Bank;smartcash psb
O.A
Thanks.God bless.

Done, Manage it pls.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Dundalk(m): 1:08pm On Mar 18
OZIOGU1:

Done, Manage it pls.
boss please let me got something too
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by KBORN(m): 1:10pm On Mar 18
OZIOGU1:

Done, Manage it pls.
Seen nothing bro,or are you pranking?
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Dundalk(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18
KBORN:

be patient, I trust that man, he can't joke with it..
You have to be patient, especially the kind of bank you are using..
angry
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by KBORN(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18
Dundalk:
be patient, I trust that man, he can't joke with it..
You have to be patient, especially the kind of bank you are using..
angry
i hope so bro.The hunger is real o.
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by OZIOGU1: 1:21pm On Mar 18
KBORN:

I have never done that on this space bro, pranking with poeples needs is haram for me, you are the third person this morning, more also, your bank is quite new to me, you will see it, if you dont, my next post i will attached the reciept here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by OZIOGU1: 1:21pm On Mar 18
Dundalk:
boss please let me got something too

Not today sir, please i will come back another day for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by KBORN(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18
OZIOGU1:

I have never done that on this space bro, pranking with poeples needs is haram for me, you are the third person this morning, more also, your bank is quite new to me, you will see it, if you dont, my next post i will attached the reciept here.
well,i will let you know as soon as i see it.Thanks for the reply.
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by KBORN(m): 3:11am On Mar 19
OZIOGU1:

Respect,chief.Just recieved the alert now.I'm very greatful thanks!You will never lack the good things of life.Amen!
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by OZIOGU1: 5:39am On Mar 19
KBORN:

Respect,chief.Just recieved the alert now.I'm very greatful thanks!You will never lack the good things of life.Amen!

Amen bro, just manage it, I try hard to do this weekly to random people on this space, that is my little way of thanking God for the gift of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by KBORN(m): 5:45am On Mar 19
OZIOGU1:

Amen bro, just manage it, I try hard to do this weekly to random people on this space, that is my little way of thanking God for the gift of life
God will surely reward you,bro.I appreciate.
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Dundalk(m): 10:06am On Mar 25
OZIOGU1:

Not today sir, please i will come back another day for you.
good morning sir.. I remain loyal and patient sir..
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by 89green: 12:11pm On Mar 25
Quality20:
Which xtians are fasting? The ones I see eating and toasting girls all around abi or which ones?

grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by Shimran(m): 12:24am On Mar 26
ibechris:

Christianity is not a burden like Islam...that will force people to do what Muhammed did both good,bad and the ugly.

That is even if a Christian is fasting u will never know because Jesus was never a burden like Muhammed was.

So,keep looking at those toasting women when many Muslims are in abacha barracks drinking alcohol and enjoying their lives while u are here looking at those Christians toasting women.

Take it or leave it.

Islam is a burden to all those of its worshippers. Follow,follow mentality.

Or will you rather say Islam stand out clearly from Christianity's falsehood, fabrication, interpolation and hypocrisy?

When did Jesus called himself God?

How could the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit be One ?

How could God weep?

How could Someone who Says "My Father is greater than I" be the same as the Father again?

How could born of a woman be God?

How could someone who say " I by myself cannot do anything" be Savior?

How could Someone who Says "I cast out devils by the spirit of God" be The Protector?
etc.

How could " a man approved of God" be God again?

We Muslims did rather blindly follow Muhammad than to Lies even after having proof from the holy books (christians)

For that beggy beggy Muslims friends of OP, he have every right to give or not to give them. If I were the OP, I wouldn't and not everything needs attention and generalization

Good day dude!
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by seanery: 3:45am On Mar 26
Begging dey their blood.

Most annoying is dy beg for everything.
Maggi, salt, even pepper.

To crown it up, whenever my wife is cook , dem go even tell her sey dem go chop o. Lik play lik play dem go later com back for d food.

Una own too much jare.
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by seanery: 3:47am On Mar 26
Rexymania:
What's wrong with you? They were only playing with you. Come to our mosque, you will eat in the morning and when you want to break your fast. Stop exposing people bcus they're being friendly to you. I blame those ladies actually... Some of them are not even fasting... They just wanted cheap attention from you

U GUYS EAT LIK ALMAJIRIS.., SITTING ON D FLOOR TO EAT CONCOCTION.
Re: Why Do Muslims Think This Way? by seanery: 3:51am On Mar 26
Bakrabas:

Exactly the same way you might have asked them for Christmas gifts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Girls And Their Sugardaddies / Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: / D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.