Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV (38004 Views)

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Babangidapikin: 9:13pm On Mar 12
Make you na dey calm down ..shey Starlink don dey ... ye people got no joy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyway make Oga Sanwo Baba use style try immortalize Baba Suwe ..make Baba rest well.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Trojan8(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12
MemphitzDgreat1:

Na Helinues and Yarimo role model be that!!

grin grin grin
Apt
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Menclothing: 9:28pm On Mar 12
Poor people are the most tribalistic people real life rich people work together
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by themanderon: 9:30pm On Mar 12
Apc played on Nigerians intelligence and turned brothers against brothers. Today they are smiling to the bank while their supporters and opponents are languishing in poverty and penury.

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Morphinne: 9:31pm On Mar 12
Bubu4Sea:
I have no idea who is more tribalist

The Yoruba Emilokans or the Northerners
Mumu.
At times I wonder how you animals reason. Please make this make sense to me. You just called the only two regions where votes were spread among the 3 major parties not minding if the candidates were their tribesmen or not while saying that your own region that gave no room for competition (i.e Obi was the only candidate who got 80% and above from his geopolitical zone) is the detribalized region. The south East was only region where oppositions who came second got less than 20% while the ‘son of the soil’ got nothing shy of 80% of total vote cast. I have friends who are Yorubas and gleefully supported and voted for either Obi or Atiku and I never crucified them but them born anybody well to openly vote for BAT or Atiku for that your enclave of cannibals? With what happened during that electioneering period, who and who should be called bigots? Which region gave no room for competition? Aren’t you slowly running mad like your father like this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Zetty177x: 9:32pm On Mar 12
Olalekanbanky1:
Seyi law is 100% right

And the reply he got is not funny kiss

To u..not me

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by papiwyte(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12
Gossiphub:

The one wey you stole. How market?

Rice is 80k+ a bag.

Wailing Wailer.
We better buy it like that than to give our votes to violent labourers ...
Obi cannot never be Nigerians president with all this violence and insults

3 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12
UncleAyo:

Hello here.

Of course I know you are in nairaland, just letting him know, u no be some broke NL boys wey Seyi go fit oppress easily
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by YelloweWest: 9:34pm On Mar 12
hopefulLandlord:
I really think GRV's past social media posts supporting Igbos his bearing "chinedu" and most importantly his inability to speak Youruba fluently and worse his inability to pronounce his own Yoruba name "Gbadebo" but instead said "Gbarebo o gentle" just gave APC ammunitions to destroy him and APC gleefully did. I feel his political career is over as far as Yoruba land is concerned unless something unprecedentedly good and favourable happens to him
If these are the reasons a good candidate was considered unfit by his people then I'm afraid his people have stone age mentality!

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by CluelessMODS: 9:35pm On Mar 12
Bubu4Sea:
I have no idea who is more tribalist

The Yoruba Emilokans or the Northerners
You are from where?

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by CrossRhodes: 9:37pm On Mar 12
Nahunger:
grin

Indeed twitter is light years ahead of nairaland, something I saw almost 3 days ago, is now on front page today, chai 🤧
Yes ok

He has rendered apology today but I'm sure we won't see it here till saturday grin
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by akintunde63: 9:37pm On Mar 12
nlfpmod:

https://www.legit.ng/people/1583176-left-nigerian-lady-tears-poor-life-mates-better/

People can abuse sha! How could you abuse a creation of God in this manner! How could you!
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Error401: 9:37pm On Mar 12
I support LP, but my only problem with GRV is his inability to speak Yoruba while he can speak Igbo language fluently.
I am not tribalistic but I assume its insane for a leader who cant understand his people in their mother's tongue to rule. I will rather vole sanwo olu than vote someone who refused to learn the easiest thing every kids learn. My language is more important to me than anybodys ambition.

hopefulLandlord:
I really think GRV's past social media posts supporting Igbos his bearing "chinedu" and most importantly his inability to speak Youruba fluently and worse his inability to pronounce his own Yoruba name "Gbadebo" but instead said "Gbarebo o gentle" just gave APC ammunitions to destroy him and APC gleefully did. I feel his political career is over as far as Yoruba land is concerned unless something unprecedentedly good and favourable happens to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by steeltrust: 9:38pm On Mar 12
That one good na
The guy say the angel that molded seyi was on internship, God saw the the prototype and stepped to the back yard to laugh

People re savage 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Kaiser20: 9:39pm On Mar 12
BlowYourMind:
Losing election can be devastating, Peter girigory Obi people are still aggressive, grieving and mourning the shameful defeat of Peter obi
That is not the issue for now.
The main koko is to put a stop to "EPI PA WAA..O wahala

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Poiniyisworld: 9:43pm On Mar 12
Dont twist history!

GRV has an Igbo mother should he have thrown away that part of his life because he wants to be governor?

GRV schooled abroad that has also contributed to his not speaking his language fluently bearing in mind his mixed tribe.

APC has posterity to deal with for we all know what happened on the gubernatorial election day 2023 in Lagos state, how people were physically beaten blackblue so that they dont vote in GRV.

MY ONLY ADVISE TO YOU ALL SALIVIATING SAYING THAT GRV LOST AND PROPOUNDING REASONS WHY HE LOST IS THAT BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL IN LIFE AT THE EVIL YOU SUPPORT TODAY.
For the evil you support today may turn around and feast on you tomorrow.

Keep salivating BUT NEVER TWIST HISTORY!

hopefulLandlord:
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Hezmatosky: 9:44pm On Mar 12
Nahunger:
grin

Indeed twitter is light years ahead of nairaland, something I saw almost 3 days ago, is now on front page today, chai 🤧
You can't grow as a business when you keep banning and suspending customers angry
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by enemyofprogress: 9:46pm On Mar 12
Nahunger:
grin

nairaland own na to gag and bully their customers, by placing ban on them.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by enemyofprogress: 9:47pm On Mar 12
Hezmatosky:

You can't grow as a business when you keep banning and suspending customers angry
thank you jare. Some of the moderators are just power drunk
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by saal: 9:49pm On Mar 12
Seyi-law is a fool, without AY, u can not put food on ur table, yet u r calling full loaded handsome guy a slave, well u need to be educated once again, his a son of the soil whether u like it or not, his father is a Yoruba man...the guy in question is better than u. Before u call someone child a slave, u better think twice, think about ur children.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by justtryme: 9:52pm On Mar 12
The election has long been over, this seyi law should emulate other commedians who were vocal during the elections and move on. He should stop being stupid and move on. We have a new president.

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12
hopefulLandlord:
gbadebo needs to dissociate him self from the GBAJUE'S...

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by eastcoast100: 9:53pm On Mar 12
Stop typing rubbish... During Jonathan era, your tribal men with Fulani/Hausa made up of thiefnubuuuu, Wale Soyinka, Hell Rufai etc used the most abusive words in this world,they even mourned Jonathan while he was alive...What are you even talking about? Did you guys have shame at all? Have Obedients even done 3% of what you guys did to Goodluck Jonathan, you guys are evil tribes.It is this your propaganda is the reason why Nigeria is still at the dark age cos you deceived other useless south south to believe that Nigeria problem is igbos people while you guys and Fulani Oligarchy seized their Oil well,thereby allowing them to wallow in poverty.
Imagine you having the gut to call igbos generational hates, as if your own tribe did not hate them 1000%.Imagine kettle calling pot black.Your thiefnubuuuu promised to make $1 to #1 just to castigate Jonathan.When you see some evil yoruba people praising Jagaban as a political genius, whereas the whole world has seen that the man is a political nonentity.....I still love some of my Yoruba brothers who always stick to the truth no matter how painful and abusive they received from their tribal men...
As for me, I can never support any igbo political thief who follow to cause us mishaps and misfortune.Imagine an oil producing country with vast fertile lands are wallowing in abject poverty..Tufiakwa

Majesty7:

May God don't let us see Obidense. They are too stupid. I have never seen an extremely daft movement like that. Generation of hate and emotional blackmailers that will abuse you but cry to heaven if they are abused back.

A senseless and visionless movement of thieves, fraudsters and irresponsible kids.

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Shikena(m): 9:55pm On Mar 12
The reactions are understandable. A huge percentage of Obi's followers are first time voters regardless of age and most of them are yet to come to terms with the reality of general elections in Nigeria. The height of their electoral experience is student union government election & many of them have never even experienced that.

Your candidate would clear your polling unit and most of the units across your state and that gives you an impression that the same thing was happening in Damaturu, Birnin-Kebbi, Ila Orangun and Kotangora then you start dancing kerewa. When results start coming in from unfamiliar areas, padded and unpadded by all parties, then you realise how huge Nigeria is as the largest black nation in the world in terms of population, then you go just humble and start looking for the most appropriate excuse to latch on for backing the wrong horse grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Poiniyisworld: 9:57pm On Mar 12
There is a clear difference between losing and being stolen from and also a clear difference between winning and stealing to win.

I just hope you can digest what I have written

BlowYourMind:
Losing election can be devastating, Peter girigory Obi people are still aggressive, grieving and mourning the shameful defeat of Peter obi

1 Like

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by naija4life247: 10:01pm On Mar 12
Nahunger:
grin

If you have brain at all, you would have created your own Platform instead of running down another man's effort with your smelly mouth
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Shikena(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12
You are right, Atiku stole some voters who would have opted for Obi but in the North nobody stole shishi from Obi. He was unknown in the key decisive states. In fact, Atiku could also claim that Obi stole his votes, many who became obidients were never going to vote APC. On APC, they maintained their major strongholds, grabbed a few more and rightfully won.

Poiniyisworld:
There is a clear difference between losing and being stolen from and also a clear difference between winning and stealing to win.

I just hope you can digest what I have written

2 Likes

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by PHAYOL81: 10:08pm On Mar 12
Seyi should've just let them be. 2027 will teach them the lessons they opt out of getting. I hope they'll be bold enough to present OBI (for president)and CHINEDU (for governorship)races all over again. The sad truth awaits them. For now, let them have the field so they can enjoy their 15minutes of fame like they had pre-2023 election.

PortHarcourtcit:
gbadebo needs to dissociate him self from the GBAJUE'S...

EVEN dissociation can never save GRV CHINEDU political downfall in LAGOS. He had indicated he never rate the tradition, heritage, culture, belief and future the YORUBA race stands for SO IT'S EXTREMELY ABSURD SUCH INDIVIDUAL ASPIRE TO REPRESENT AND PROMOTE THE HERITAGE AND PEOPLE HE VERBALLY DOESN'T ALIGN WITH IN MINDSET, CHARACTERISTICS, CULTURALLY AND EVEN IN LINGUAL ATTACHMENT. It will be a miracle if he wins a seat in LAHA self let alone the state highest seat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by UncleAyo: 10:14pm On Mar 12
Emeskhalifa:

Of course I know you are in nairaland, just letting him know, u no be some broke NL boys wey Seyi go fit oppress easily

I just read through the thread. The person by name: UnkleAyo on the X app is not me.

Thanks anyways for the good words about me.
Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by Poiniyisworld: 10:21pm On Mar 12
Then why are you bothered? Let us leave it to posterity as time will tell!

Shikena:
You are right, Atiku stole some voters who would have opted for Obi but in the North nobody stole shishi from Obi. He was unknown in the key decisive states. In fact, Atiku could also claim that Obi stole his votes, many who became obidients were never going to vote APC. On APC, they maintained their major strongholds, grabbed a few more and rightfully won.

Re: "Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV by phorget(m): 10:25pm On Mar 12
BlowYourMind:

Whilst you are still celebrating the ”victory” of Tilumbu with so much hunger in your stomach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Singer Solidstar Shares Photo Of Son He Had With A British Woman / Michael Ekeinde Graduates From High School, Omotola Jalade Congratulates Son / TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.