Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Any Hope 4 3rd Classers - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Hope 4 3rd Classers (13168 Views)

Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower? / Any Hope For A Graduate After Six Years Of Joblessness? / Is There Any Hope For A Third Class Bsc Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by ajames: 3:59am On Jan 18, 2009
I just joined this forum recently i must say a forum like this is not where peeps should come and get their ego trips or inflate their egos.Some person is  talking of the 3rd classers as if they were diseased.But they are not.all the need to do is work harder,package themselves better and believe in themselves.There is alot of space for everyone.We must not be employees,we could be employers.for my man Dave, his spoken well,his just inflating and massaging his ego.The fact that you came out tops in class gives you strenth but if not applied properly the strenth could become a weakness.David,the way you talk does not give you the morale standing to talk infront of right thinking pple.Be patient and nice with pple.It won't take or reduce any thing from your already inflated ego.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by ajames: 4:49am On Jan 18, 2009
Guy plenty plenty HOPE dey for you o,
make i no lie for you na God be everything,
Me sef wey i dey follow you talk soooo, na 3rd class i get, but presently i work for 1 of the biggest insurance companies in Nigeria,
even though i just finished Nysc 3 months ago,
Not as a temporary worker nor contract worker, but as a Full staff,
My Brodas and Sistas you just have to keep your Head up, Believe  and pray,
If i tell you my dream job, you go talk say how i go do am, But it must happen this year Insha Allah,
keep your hope alive, and just keep applying for that job, and when you get called for that interview show them
that no be by paper qualification but by what you can do,
One love

guy big ups i grduated 3 yrs ago(economics with2:1o!) at 22,could'nt get a job did a masters still could'nt get a job now i'm into fisheries and the future looks bright.i don't even want 2 work 4 noone again.Ur case should hope to some and put to shame some who want 2 hang 3rd classers.One love.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by ajames: 4:56am On Jan 18, 2009
Pls note the second comment is mine in response 2 the first paragraph by an earlier response on the 4 page.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by adessolar(m): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2009
Really n truly i am tired n fed up reading some of the posts put on here, most of these posts are not motivating and encouraging at all, Anyways, what i need to say to the poster is that there are whole loads of things you could do with your third class but firstly, i would say you should believe in yourself and take up challenges, Now let me tell you what you could do, u could go for postgraduates degrees or professional courses to develop yourself more, With this professional courses you could become recognised in that chosen profession and have an edge over those who believe their first or second class is all what they need to succeed out there, you dont have to loose hope cos u have a bright future ahead of you, make good use of today to get the best of tomorrow and believing that u will succeed in all your endeavours, One thing i have come to know is that most of those with first and second class are still going to be trained when recruited so dont think they know all of course they don't, reason why there are professional bodies to fill that gap to train and develop people out there to become worldwide professionals, Also, try gaining some experience in your area of interest look for organisations that would train and develop you with the knowledge you need to compete out there with your peers, So come on what are you waiting for you can do it and yes you can so do not loose hope, My prayer for you is that you shall be great, You shall be lifted and it shall be well with you Amen,

ALL THE BEST,
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by femman1212: 2:25pm On Jan 24, 2009
@david or what is he called?

Its obvious you av a fundamental ego problem,Even if you had a first class.Go learn to be level headed before circumstances teach you boy! shocked
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Pepeye(f): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2009
Most 3rd class grad were lazy bones in school

It pays to read hard while in school

Anyway there is still hope huh

all is not lost

Anything is possible

Just having the positive mentality will do it

if u can think it then u can do it
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by adessolar(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2009
@ Pepeye,

I woudnt say its laziness, but yes it could be, not all 3rd classers are lazy some would have gone through one problem or the other could use a female friend as an example who actually got a third class because she did not go to bed with her lecturer who actually fustrated her at the end of the day, Remember every aspect, sector in the Nigeria system is corrupt its only by God grace that we are even surving in that sort of environment,

All hope is not lost at the poster, infact hope isnt lost at all, go out there and prove yourself which you really need to do to convince that u can do the job and always put God first, im not saying this to the poster alone but to everyone contributing in this post, and again as i said in my previous post attach yourself to an organisation to gain loads of experience it would help you a whole lot so you could have an edge over others when changing jobs, but wud also advice try to be an enterprenuer and employ the so called 2.1 and 2.2 graduates, takia
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by sellingit(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2009
Hey, you guys can turn that situation into Asset for real. Can't you see whats going on all around the world? Its all about being smart.

Oprah became the world's richest black woman today by selling us her story of childhood abuses. Goerge Bush has announced to the whole world that he will soon release a book on The Lows and Highs of his White House experiences.

Is it only the Americans that are this smart? Maria Jones doping scandal and consequent jail experiences are already putting tons of dollars into her bank account.

If only you can put together your experiences that landed you to the 3rd class no matter how dark they were, millions out there would be happy to learn from your own experience even for a few bucks!

Pick yourself up now and if you need more knowledge on how to make business out of this opportunity(3rd class) visit www.sellingthoughts.com. Failure in school has no correlation with failure in life!
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by wealthyguy(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2009
Great hope for 3rd classers o! Honestly, you shouldnt

look down on yourself because of third class. As a matter

i know companies that will give you jobs , i mean jobs

no matter the class of your degree. please visit
http://emailcashng.com

bye for now.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Kaybino(m): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2009
Of course there is so much hope 4 d 3rd classers in this country.The employers nowadays don't look at the good result or certificates you hold but test on your capabilitiies.wat u can do with ur brain and hands.the cert. is just 4 back up, since they all knw d situation and d level of education in this naija.An educational system dat has been messed up with corruption where u can settle ur way out in order to have a good grade.Although not all dat scale tru but atleast much do,especially in the , e, n, part,
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by nateev(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2009
3rd class have more hopes of becoming millionares than satisfied first clas holders
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by mrsho: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2009
All i would contribute to this discussion is that in life whether third class or not, do not see anything as a limiting factor to achieving great heights in life.
Please if their is anyone interested in sitting for the sun certified systems administrator (SCSA)Part 1 for the solaris 10 exam should please contact this number for the very latest dumps 08054816724. Thanks. Jide.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by nanaharry: 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2009
JUST TRUST IN GOD THERE NOT TOO DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO DO HAVE FAITH IN GOD. WAT U GRADUATED WITH DO NT DETRMINE UR DESTINY.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by kizol(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2009
Guy ,there is hope for u.of u don't mind u could work in am insurance company while u are will have to go ur post grad diploma OK.Now when u are preparing Ur CV don't always write it that u have 3rd class OK.
In an problem there is always away out.
Take care of yourself.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by olisa07: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2009
Yesoo!!!! there is much hope for you. Poverty is a state of mind.

what computer application do you know in respect to that your course.

a friend of mine is being paid well today as a third class holder because,

he was able to know the computer applications in respect to his course.

he is even earning more than his mate with 1st class and 2.1.

So, change your orientation about your class. go and learn applications/ packages

of your course and other courses as well.

don't mind those saddest in school, who taught that was the end of your life.

Then, most importantly. Pray to God for his Grace. He will do it.

For it is possible for the Lord to make a poor man suddenly and instantly rich.

Yes, i am a living testimony .
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by laji(m): 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2009
finally,i gat a job at d leading microfinace bank in nigeria,and 3rd in africa, 4 those dat encouraged me, May God bless u n continue 2 strenghten u, i really appreciate all of u, n 4 dose who were ego drunken, u reminded me of d saying " you know wat happens 2 a new sand paper wen its used on a ruff surface? it makes d ruff surface smooth n clean,while d paper in wornout n useless." -4 me u not only smoothen me ,but made me stronger, i dont know about u sandpapers, 10x again luvers of inspiration!!!!
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by pallegrino(m): 12:43am On Feb 08, 2009
succcess will never depend on paper qualification.if u insist on going further with academics, u can enrol 4 PGD.i know at least to profs with 3rd class as 1st degree.dont give up bro
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by pallegrino(m): 12:44am On Feb 08, 2009
succcess will never depend on paper qualification.if u insist on going further with academics,  u can enrol 4 PGD.i know at least to profs with 3rd class as 1st degree.dont give up bro
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Skywalker5(m): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2009
Any hope for 3rd class? undecided undecided undecided

I am just thinking about what you said.I graduated with a 3rd class in Physics science.i did Cisco exams during my NYSC and after that.i am currently in UK doing my masters in computer Networking.I used my B.sc and CCNA together to apply.A friend of mine applied who came out with 2.2 and was not admitted.Its not about the degree dude.Its about how you brand yourself.Fine Naija hasa problem with 3rd class.Not all companies.i went for lots of interviews before i left.From what i noticed,when it comes to IT.Most IT companies dont look at the degree you came out with in the university.Its your professional certificate that matters.i know 5 3rd class student who work in IT firms in VI getting MAD MONEY. they gave me hopes and here i am studying for masters in UK(i did not do PGD OOOOOOOO) and i got a part time job here with my CCNA.

If you are into IT.do the usuals.CCNA,CCNP,CWNA ORACLE

If not if managment.Do prince 2 PMP ITIL

if Nigeria is stil dulling,try masters with your cert and professional certificate in uk.Out of 15 schools i applied too,5 gave me admission.i narrowed it down to 1

What more do i have to say?

There is hope.You just have to show you are capable.thats all
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by infomegaly(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2009
Sky-walker:

Any hope for 3rd class? undecided undecided undecided

I am just thinking about what you said.I graduated with a 3rd class in Physics science.i did Cisco exams during my NYSC and after that.i am currently in UK doing my masters in computer Networking.I used my B.sc and CCNA together to apply.A friend of mine applied who came out with 2.2 and was not admitted.Its not about the degree dude.Its about how you brand yourself.Fine Naija hasa problem with 3rd class.Not all companies.i went for lots of interviews before i left.From what i noticed,when it comes to IT.Most IT companies dont look at the degree you came out with in the university.Its your professional certificate that matters.i know 5 3rd class student who work in IT firms in VI getting MAD MONEY. they gave me hopes and here i am studying for masters in UK(i did not do PGD OOOOOOOO) and i got a part time job here with my CCNA.

If you are into IT.do the usuals.CCNA,CCNP,CWNA ORACLE

If not if managment.Do prince 2 PMP ITIL

if Nigeria is stil dulling,try masters with your cert and professional certificate in uk.Out of 15 schools i applied too,5 gave me admission.i narrowed it down to 1

What more do i have to say?

There is hope.You just have to show you are capable.thats all

you are very much in order my guy and far ahead of many 2-2 or 2-1 gradutes who feels all isd well just by the paper in their hands. i have come to realise that the richest men in the world are those who has got determination to go the extra mile after what seems like a setback. there is going to be a revolustion of the ambitious 3rd class graduates on this site and in nigeria soon, it is about what you can do not the degree you got in the past.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by mmababy(f): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2009
please don't loss hope,it is never late 3rd class does not make any difference just if u are a girl go and develop Ur self,if u are a guy there is so many certificate courses u can do,if u want to work in any oil firm go in for certificate courses inspection and HSE course that will give big money.what mathers is what u can give to the company.all these white guy in Nigeria here 90% of them just have certificate courses but their are been paid more than we that went to school.my advice to u,is to find a useful thing and do to upgrade  Ur self.develop Ur self don't wait for white collar job again.i will advice u to read rich dad and poor dad novel.u will understand what am telling u.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by slimsady: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2009
my guy everrrrrrrybody gat to work hard
be it first class or not.

continue the struggle and victory is certain
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Ebukhaldum(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2009
Sorry 4 saying this,why this topic,my brother brace up,there's hope,infact the word hope stops after you stop breathing.who told u,those that grad with a first clas are better than you.check this out wole shoyinka came wit a 3rd clas/pass and now he's a noble laureate winner,gani fawehimi also.sorry to say this professor chukwuma charles soludo(cbn govnor)came out with a first clas in economics(UNN)only for the nigerian economy to be compared to that of ghana.infact he doesn't know what to do.finally,joseph became d prime minister of egypt without a cert.daniel became a governor d bible didnt mention cert.listen bro,you can make it with or without ur cert.believe and look within you.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by mrlizo: 2:27am On Feb 26, 2009
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by soulamanne(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2009
@sky walkert.

man u just did somethin great to me.i think u just the right thiong i need to get goin.i did physics too and currently gettin ready for my CCNA and i plan to start a networkin career based on this.i would just like to know what schools in UK allowed the combination of my BSC and my CCNA to do a masters.ve been thinkin of such an option as this until i read ur thread.pls bro kindly reply to my qtn.u culd pls gimmie the name of ur schooll so i can apply.since u already ve an insight. my mail ad is soulamanne@yahoo.co.uk.pls bro kindly help with the info i need.wishya da best
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by seanlaw(m): 2:16am On Feb 27, 2009
davidylan, guy e to hard for u ooooooooooo. You must be working with Shell/Mobil/Chevron and with a Distinction. The issue is, not all 3rd class are faults by the holder. The fact that a person has a 3rd does not mean he/she is dull. Yes you were trying to encourage him but my guy, if u be counsellor, ur clients go don jump inside river. And one thing i noticed from your posts are the facts that you are just been arrogant and nasty. Nigeria is moving forward and everyone is needed.

The man who has a 3rd is not useless nor lazy(quoting you).The fact that Gani made a 3rd is also not an excuse but all man for im own self.

Guy make u thank God for the grade and job that you have.

Am expecting your normal reply and another thing the site of ur egusi soup makes me miss niaj. 1 Love to the house cool
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by seanlaw(m): 2:40am On Feb 27, 2009
@davidylan

I just read a post saying you are in the states. That is a good one. I am sure that you would have enuf foreign experience of recruiting agencies n job application. The firms go beyond the cv that has been submitted and require the applicant to take an evaluation test. You can see that even though one claims to have a 1st, 2nd or 3rd, the online evaluation test would reveal the ability of the applicant.

Yes to the man that had a 3rd, he needs to work hard(er) but the response you gave to the guy was somewhat callous. And the responses that you gave to all those who replied you was way out of it. My guy take am easy o. We all r destined to get to where we are meant to get to.

"There is no stupid question",
Goodluck to you.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by princedam(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2009
na wa 4 u ooooooooo even person dat have 2:1 never get job talkly of 3rd class, all less god dey with u.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Hayatto: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2009
@Davidian or wotever u call urself, I agree with you yeah? but this person obviously regrets his/her mistake and needs someone/anyone to point him/her in the right direction, in a polite manner!
He/she mustve beaten self up, probably been shamed by family and friends for graduating wiv such a grade and only needs to move fwrd and here u r, telling the human being to DO BETTER NEXT TIME!! I.e that they should start all over again or what?
Darlin, keep ur advice to urself next time cos it was worthless, didnt mean anything (seems like u hate people with low grades i.e racist)! U also seem like a sadist and like ur pissed off at something!!
Did a thirdy overtake u in any way or form? i.e overtake u on the road or got promoted to a top job spot u'd been hopin for?
CALM DOWN!!!
@ Thirdy's; My sis came out wiv a third class, she is currently studying for a professional exam and she's got everything to gain and nothing to loose!!! U guys as well!! Degrees dont really mean that much to me but it means a lot to employers, therefore u must get another cirtificate.

Cheers!! smiley
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by kay29000(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2009

Tired Of Job Hunting, There Is A Way Out
« on: Today at 03:12:50 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCOVER HOW TO EARN BETWEEN 100K-300K MONTHLY SELLING INFORMATION USING YOUR MOBILE PHONE, BANK ACCOUNT AND YOUR BRAIN.[center][/center]

Are you currently broke and unemployed? Are you spending all your money on the internet searching for jobs, or on going for interviews, with no positive results? If you are looking for a way out of your present situation, or for an extra source of income, then keep reading. But if you're a pessimist and always seeing the negative side, what can go wrong in everything, then stop reading right now and go wallow in your sorry life.
Who i am is not really related to the information i want to talk on, but a little about my story and where i'm coming form would help what i want to talk about.
I graduated in 2006 with B.Sc in Geograhpy from a reputable university in Nigeria. Went for my Youth Service and returned last year with all the hopes of getting a job that would pay me high salary. My dreams were shattered. There is a saying, "our youths are in school preparing for a world that no longer exist". And i believe that we have been thought wrong. We have been thought to work for money, and not for money working for us. If you would be like this, then you would be a slave to money for life.
Whether you like it or not, not more than 20% of the whole graduate population of any given year gets absored into the labour market. So are you going to sit around and blame the government or find a way out of your situation?
Please do not sit around and do nothing like i did at first (from feb 2008- dec 2009.) Act fast. The earlier the better.
The realization of how much potential i have, and any other graduate(or undergraduate.) came to me when i read a very life changing e-book last year. My life has never been the same since then. I did some research of my own too, then i acted fast and it has been another story since.
Information marketing is simply the selling of packaged information e.g a manual of how to set-up a cat fish busness. The information could be in the form of an e-book, manual, or cd. I have just completed an e-book that would take you through the a,b,c of information marketing and how anyone can do it. I write in the simplest form of english, so i guarantee that anybody that reads this e-book would fully understand the steps to financial freedom through information marketing.
In the book, you would read about my personal testimony. How i wrote an e-book that had people so eager to buy. And you could do the same. I am not a millionaire, but i am a working progress.

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN.

The secret few Nigerians use to churn money into thier bank account constantly.
How to know the information that sells.
Where to sell your information.
How to research for information.
The mistake most nigerians make in the business and how to avoid them.
How to churn out products regularly without writng a single word.[li][/li]

BONUSES.
An e-book on 17 businesses you can start in Nigeria with little capital that would churn in money. VALUE: 2,000
Internet marketing for newbies(e-book). VALUE: $20(3,000).
e-book on how to build a website. This is the must comprehensive e-book on website creation i have ever read. VALUE: $30(4,500).
e-book, 'mental alchemy'. VALUE: Priceless.

I f you put the prices of these bonuses alone together, you would come up with 9,500. But ofcos, i am not going to sell my e-book that high. Eventhough i know it is worth that much. I will not beat around the bush because i'm not a sweet talker. I am just a graduate out to help my fellow job seeking graduates. I decided to put it at a price i know all fresh graduates and old ones can afford(yeah, and undergraduates too.). It goes for 1,500. The earlier you buy and act the better, before too many people go into the business.

I want to add that after you read my package and you are not satisfied, then i'll give your money back to you. 100% guaranteed.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
Pay 1,500 into my Guaranty Trust Bank Plc account number: 236 229322 1590.
Account name: Kayode odusanya.
After payment, send me an e-mail through odus29@yahoo.com or text me with the following information; Name, Brach paid into, Deposit slip number, Date of payment and telephone number. And you would get the e-book sent to your e-mail address under 24hours.
Time waits for no man. You need to make hays while the sun shine. How long do you want to stay back and watch others make soo much money. And all you do is just talk of the money they are making, why not make the reverse the case.

Your companion
kayode odusanya

P.S-Remember that you are covered by a money back guarantee.

P.P.S-I forgot to say that a lot of people would think you are doing something illegal when the money starts rolling in. so be prepared.

P.P.P.S- Remember that anybody can do it from anywhere in the country.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by gwojo: 4:30am On Mar 12, 2009
David or whateva u call urself,what r u feelin lik?or what do u kno.havent u eva 4 once in ur life come across d word encouragement.i really hate u.i am a graduate with a second class upper but dat doesnt mean i shld make pple feel bad abt their misfortune.u r too proud and ignorant and dats a big problem.i reall think u should apologise.one day ur pride will b ur downfall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do Lagos People Get Job Updates/vacancies / Collation Preparation Officer Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc / Share Your Job Hunting Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.