Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Any Hope 4 3rd Classers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Hope 4 3rd Classers (13170 Views)

Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower? / Any Hope For A Graduate After Six Years Of Joblessness? / Is There Any Hope For A Third Class Bsc Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by iykrion(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2007
@David,
Thanks a lot, I hope to learn to type little and to convey much.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by boomshasha(f): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2007
This particular thread is becoming very interesting.
@iykrion
I see no reason why you should be appologetic. You have said the right thing, it is left for those who are not 'blind Nigerians' to understand it the way it should be, David's failure to understand the simple composition is very worrisome. kiss
@david,
Man, you are very full of yourself, I hope you made a 1st class degree? That is, if you even passed through a university.
Let me tell you, people like you always end up living with regrets, simply because they believe they know all.
I'll want you to grow up, learn tolerance pls, it is a virtue. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. I know you'll want to reply, but let me inform you that I'll never exchange diatribe with you. If you have a any problem, sort it out before coming to Nairaland. Here is a place of harmony not a place to sow seeds of discord. It may equally interest you to know that the poster of this topic is not even a 3rd class holder the way you foolishly believed. A fool of your status is a fool for eternity. lipsrsealed
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2007
boomshasha:

@david,
Man, you are very full of yourself,

lol considering NOT A SINGLE ONE of my posts has focused on my person or anything about me, i wonder how you can come to such a fantastic conclusion. Perhaps you're just having trouble wrapping your mind around opposing oppinions.

boomshasha:

I hope you made a 1st class degree? That is, if you even passed through a university.

Amusing! If you went back through the last few posts, NOT ONE (not even from Iykrion) has degenerated into using meaningless adhominems until you butted in. They have all focused on the issues raised by this topic, what has the above got to do with my views?
And just to show how naive and hairbrained your post is, i did make a first class (obviously beyond the reach of slow witted individuals like you who would rather embrace mediocrity).

boomshasha:

Let me tell you, people like you always end up living with regrets, simply because they believe they know all.

Even Iykrion did not stoop this low. I dont live with any regrets, i do not claim to know all if not i wont be studying for another degree neither do i consider it a crime to encourage others to "study harder next time" rather than moan over a self-inflicted failure.

boomshasha:

I'll want you to grow up,

Its clear who needs to grow up. Like i pointed out to someone earlier, it is not a sign of immaturity to tell someone to work hard if not we can conclude that all our parents are children!

boomshasha:

learn tolerance please, it is a virtue.

lol, some statements make you wonder if these dimwits are reading the same thread as you. Where does tolerance or the lack thereof come in here? Is it intolerance to tell someone else that hard work pays? How can i be intolerant of someone i cannot see, whose life influences mine in no way at all? What should i learn to tolerate? Failure?

boomshasha:

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You and Iykrion would make a formidable "catchy phrase" team. Maybe you both need to take the advice you so readily dish out to others. You certainly dont sound wise.

boomshasha:

I know you'll want to reply,

Its just understandable that i would reply a clearly silly post that accuses me of being an illiterate, a child, intolerant and unwise. You would do the same if i just bumped in here to insult you dont you think.

boomshasha:

but let me inform you that I'll never exchange diatribe with you.

lol the first thing you want to do is find out what the word "diatribe" means before employing it.
You dont have to "inform" me, you're not that important for me to waste my time exchanging childish adhominems with.

boomshasha:

If you have a any problem, sort it out before coming to Nairaland.

What problem are you talking about? Cant remember saying i had one, maybe you need to refresh my memory since you seem to know me so indepth as to decipher that i have a problem. If to tell someone to "work harder next time" is your own indication of an individual that has a problem then you need to see a shrink fast. You must have issues with self esteem.

boomshasha:

Here is a place of harmony not a place to sow seeds of discord.

It is a place of harmony but also a place to exchange opposing ideas. It is certainly not a place to pat failures on the back and tell them all is well. If your idea of harmony is to encourage laziness and unseriousness then by all means go ahead.

boomshasha:

It may equally interest you to know that the poster of this topic is not even a 3rd class holder the way you foolishly believed.

No, i did not believe the poster had a 3rd class. If you bothered to read my reply at all - the question was "what hope is there for 3rd class holders?"
My answer - "work harder next time". Does that indicate that i thought the poster was the 3rd class holder?

You must have anger management problems.

boomshasha:

A fool of your status is a fool for eternity. lipsrsealed

lol adhominems is the last refuge of the intellectually challenged. grin Sensible people try to push through their views with well thought out arguments not calling their opponents fools.

With people like you it is no surprise that our senate chambers is now an example of uncivilised conduct.

Cheerio!
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by funfavour(f): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2007
iykron or the guy replying the post, there is real hope for 3rd classers and i am in that category and trust me i have applied to so many banks and gone for interviews am optimistic i will get a job soon, its God that wil; take the glory you not God and really there is hope cuz am Gods child am not gonna wait on what i have cos am gonna get my masters grin soon but o do buz and am comfortable Tnk God!!! so 4 any1 out thr 3rd classers d sky aint ur limit just develop yrself and kip d fire burnin!!!!
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2007
funfavour:

iykron or the guy replying the post, there is real hope for 3rd classers and i am in that category and trust me i have applied to so many banks and gone for interviews am optimistic i will get a job soon, its God that wil; take the glory you not God and really there is hope because am Gods child am not going to wait on what i have because am going to get my masters grin soon but o do buz and am comfortable Tnk God!!! so 4 anyone out thr 3rd classers d sky aint your limit just develop yrself and kip d fire burnin!!!!

That's the spirit sister! The sky is def not the limit.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by iykrion(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2007
Hi,
Funfavour, I really appreciate your response, at least you agree with me that there are reasons why 3rd classers must not be condenmed outrightly. I belong to your school of thought smiley For David who believes that his time is meant to insult others, I will still use what he refers to as 'catchy phrases'. Some things are better left unsaid, because Silence is Golden.
Cheers cool
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Skywalker5(m): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2007
Condemned nke?

I have a good job in information technology and i came out with 3rd class.I remembered going for interview with all the 2.1 graduates. Man, hope dey bajebaje.Come see how them dey mess up .I had to wonder how i came out with 3rd and this people better degrees.I was happy the company figured that out and i have a good paying job

I know 3 other guys who came out with 3rd and they have a good job.In fact one changes job for fun now.

Its all about being good at what you do.Bleep degree.I developed myself.

I still have friends with better degree than me and they dont have a job.

Just be prayerful.You are not different from any other person in Nigeria
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2007
iykrion:

Hi,
Funfavour, I really appreciate your response, at least you agree with me that there are reasons why 3rd classers must not be condenmed outrightly. I belong to your school of thought smiley For David who believes that his time is meant to insult others, I will still use what he refers to as 'catchy phrases'. Some things are better left unsaid, because Silence is Golden.
Cheers cool

lol iykrion, you are the worst of hypocrites!  grin When you talk of insults i suppose you assume that i was the author of boomshasha's post?
Or since she took your side you do not see any insults there? Silence indeed is golden, your lack of it just took your credibility down a further notch.

Again you display a complete ignorance of what my oppinion really is, prefering to chase sentiments and shadows. I have NOT condemned 3rd class holders outright, i cant, one of my best friends graduated with a third class and he has changed good jobs at least 3 times and remains in high demand!!

My argument was simple - if you made a 3rd class, work harder at developing urself, you have no one to blame but urself for whatever degree you make in life. Dont sit down making excuses and blaming private companies for refusing to hire 3rd class holders.
Get off your butt and work hard!!!

that is what the likes of funfavor and sky-walker are doing!!! not coming here expecting us to start shedding tears on their behalf.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by iykrion(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2007
@davidylan,
Saint David, thanks for lebelling me a hypocrite, shocked no wait, a worst hypocrite I wonder what you meant when you said 'next time'. I just can't stop immagining what kind of person you are. All the same, I want you to know that I am not a "blind Nigerian". Whatever your sense of judgement produce should at least be given a second thought before making them public.

Finally, I have not seen what qualifies me to be a hypocrite in all that I've written. cool
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2007
iykrion:

@davidylan,
Saint David, thanks for lebelling me a hypocrite, shocked no wait, a worst hypocrite I wonder what you meant when you said 'next time'.

lol a hypocrite indeed you are. You accused me of "insulting others" conveniently forgetting to read boomshasha's post.

iykrion:

I just can't stop immagining what kind of person you are.

Dont bother, its none of ur business. My personality is not the focus of this thread, pls stick to issues.

iykrion:

All the same, I want you to know that I am not a "blind Nigerian".

You really love to whine dont you? I dont remember refering to you directly as a blind Nigerian, i wonder why you are taking it so personal or is it just an excuse to latch unto just about anything so as to have a leg to stand on? No one else is moaning so loudly and unecessarily but you.

iykrion:

Whatever your sense of judgement produce should at least be given a second thought before making them public.

The above makes no sense, care to elaborate?

iykrion:

Finally, I have not seen what qualifies me to be a hypocrite in all that I've written. cool

lol the typical pretense.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by boomshasha(f): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2007
@iykrion,
Man, I advise that you just leave this idiot called David to his worst sense of judgement. He is only but a kid who has refused to grow up. wink

@ davidylan,
Man, u be MAGA! if this reply pain u, then go hang urself. Idiot lipsrsealed. Have u bothered to read the opinions that others hold about your response? Or are you ashamed of taking responsibilities for your careless talk? If not for iykrion, I wouldn't have bothered replying you, because you are a real idiot in human form. Majority of the replies here are against you, instead of burying your head in shame, you still have have the impetus to reply.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by otunba27(m): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]Doyin 13
From ur profile you are located in jand,presently, you should be getting urself busy by acquiring more knowledge and working very hard in all your next assignment,Life continues,just make the best of your life,Because you will have to defend all your actions,Nobody will take the blame or praises except YOU.
Cheers!!!
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2007
boomshasha:

@iykrion,
Man, I advise that you just leave this idiot called David to his worst sense of judgement. He is only but a kid who has refused to grow up. wink

@ davidylan,
Man, u be MAGA! if this reply pain u, then go hang yourself. Idiot lipsrsealed. Have u bothered to read the opinions that others hold about your response? Or are you ashamed of taking responsibilities for your careless talk? If not for iykrion, I wouldn't have bothered replying you, because you are a real idiot in human form. Majority of the replies here are against you, instead of burying your head in shame, you still have have the impetus to reply.

grin  And pray, if this is the "adult" response anytime their paucity of intellect is exposed then i want to remain a kid that will refuse to grow up.

Perhaps Iykrion can accuse me of being the insultive party.  cheesy What do you say IK?

Majority of the replies here are "against" me sure, but yet again does it not expose your very low ability to process information to automatically assume that indicates the majority must be right?  wink

The beauty of a debate is that there will always be two sides to a coin. the beauty of reason and intellectual maturity is that each side can successfully present his side convincingly and without having to descend to the level of adhominems.

Like i said earlier, adhominems is the last resort of the uncouth and unwise.  grin Have fun throwing the insults madame.

Again perhaps "enlightened" people like you can help me understand how "work harder next time" can be classed as "careless talk" (there really is nothing like that linguistically speaking). But hey what does an idiot and a maga like me understand? The "wise" are speaking, i shld be silent.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by iykrion(m): 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2007
@boomshasha,
wink
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by boomshasha(f): 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2007
@otunba,
Thank you o jare! I promise not to reply that idiot anymore. smiley smiley
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 25, 2007
iykrion:

@david,
wink

lol i thought i was the insultive one.

boomshasha:

@otunba,
Thank you o jare! I promise not to reply that idiot anymore. smiley smiley

what a comedy you are turning out to be. Otunba was not refering to you, he was buttressing a point i have made at least on two occassions on this thread.

IF what is paining you is that you either are a 3rd class product or u are actually intellectually defficient (which i think is the case) then i can assure you that is not my cup of tea.

You never replied me at all, you merely used me as a tool to expose your lack of home training and your crass inability to communicate rationally and with reasonable intelligence. grin

Cheerio madame.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by iykrion(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2007
The truth still remains that, people with 3rd class degree can make waves now, not 'next time' like David suggested. There are certainly other contributive factors that drives one's success. Without these factors, even those with first class degree will definitely crumble. Ideas matters a lot, determination, strategy etc, etc. We all know that one needs to 'work harder'. If not for hardwork people like Profs Philip Emeagwali, Gabriel Oyibo, Wole Soyinka and their likes wouldn't have achieved international fame.

I don't want to hold brief for boomshasha or anyother person for that matter, therefore asking what my opinion is about her response will attract no statement from me.

Finally, this will be my last response to David, because, this debate is now deviating from the original intention. Selfishness, use of foul languages etc are beginning to emerge. I strongly believe that they are not the purpose of this discourse. lipsrsealed
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2007
iykrion:

The truth still remains that, people with 3rd class degree can make waves now, not 'next time' like David suggested.

I am firmly convinced you have serious issues with comprehension or are deliberately reading errors into my posts just to have something to say.

iykrion:

There are certainly other contributive factors that drives one's success. Without these factors, even those with first class degree will definitely crumble. Ideas matters a lot, determination, strategy etc, etc. We all know that one needs to 'work harder'. If not for hardwork people like Profs Philip Emeagwali, Gabriel Oyibo, Wole Soyinka and their likes wouldn't have achieved international fame.

- you have said absolutely NOTHING i do not agree with. I have mentioned cases of an uncle and best friend who finished with 3rd class degrees as examples of why hardwork, God's grace and a determination to refuse to rest on your oars are more determinants of success than a 1st or 3rd class degree. As is usual with hypocrites who must have something to say, they refuse to see it!

Oh and just for your information, Phillip Emeagwali and Gabriel Oyibo do not have any form of "international fame". It might interest you to note that Oyibo's work does not appear in any reputable international journal neither does Emeagwali actually have a Phd degree and thus cannot be refered to as a prof!
iykrion:

I don't want to hold brief for boomshasha or anyother person for that matter, therefore asking what my opinion is about her response will attract no statement from me.

There is something called sarcasm, of course i did not expect you to say anything about Boomshasha's post, just confirms your hypocrisy.

iykrion:

Finally, this will be my last response to David, because, this debate is now deviating from the original intention. Selfishness, use of foul languages etc are beginning to emerge. I strongly believe that they are not the purpose of this discourse. lipsrsealed

For foul language, look no further than Boomshasha. For selfishness, again your very low mental capacity is stunning! Where does selfishness come into this? Selfish of what in the first place?

The purpose of the discourse went out of the window the very minute hypocrites like you came on board. Have fun and pls stick to ur decision not to reply me again, i cant tell you how distasteful it is to read hairbrained posts from you and Boomshasha.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by ican(f): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ davidylan Yeah I understand it when you said 3rd classers should work hard to get their Masters and all that, but your first response was quite insensitive, you said[quote][/quote]"work hard next time" thats quite insensitive.
You are not proffering solution to someone's problem and instead of keeping quiet, you are rather adding to it. I think I get your point of the person working hard now but David he cant go back to school to work hard to change that grade, unless he will get a new certificate entirely. So you should proffer a solution that will help him NOW, not yesterday, Yesterday is gone forever.
For 3rd classers, just work on getting your Masters and dont give up, keep applying. I know of a lady with 3rd class that worked at Virgin Nigeria. So friends, All things are possible with God!
Love you all and see you all at the top.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2007
Here comes another member of the "Talk before I reason" gang.

ican:

insensitive, you said "work hard next time" thats quite insensitive.

If it is "insensitive" encourage others to work hard next time so they never have to come to a position were they will have to bemoan their failure in future then we need to redefine what that word truly means.

Would it be insensitive if someone told you to go back and continue praying over a seemingly intractable problem?

ican:

You are not proffering solution to someone's problem and instead of keeping quiet, you are rather adding to it.

1. I do not have to profer a solution to the author's problem. If an adult cannot decipher a solution for himself then there is cause for alarm.

2. This is a public forum where opposing views are allowed and not your father's living room to warrant me to keep quiet. Learn some public decorum.

ican:

I think I get your point of the person working hard now but David he can't go back to school to work hard to change that grade, unless he will get a new certificate entirely. So you should proffer a solution that will help him NOW, not yesterday, Yesterday is gone forever.

That was not my point at all if you bothered to do much more than skim through my post so you can also have something to cry about. I gave an uncle of mine as an example, he did not go back to school to change his degree, rather he went through a rigorous pgd programme and has since put himself through an MBA
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by wham(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2007
Well said ican
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by iykrion(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2007
[center]Excerpt from David's response worth replying[/center]
"Oh and just for your information, Phillip Emeagwali and Gabriel Oyibo do not have any form of "international fame". It might interest you to note that Oyibo's work does not appear in any reputable international journal neither does Emeagwali actually have a Phd degree and thus cannot be refered to as a prof!"

Emeagwali and Oyibo sure have international fame. I wonder why some one who claims to be reading for a second degree can not even understand happenings under his very nose.

Philip Emeagwali
Emeagwali received the 1989 Gordon Bell Prize, based on an application of the CM-2 massively-parallel computer for oil-reservoir modeling. He won in the "price/performance" category, with a performance figure of 400 Mflops / $1M, corresponding to an absolute performance of 3.1 Gflops. (The winning entry in the "peak performance" category that year – coincidentally also for seismic-data processing on a CM-2 – actually achieved 6 Gflops, or 500 Mflops / $1M, but the judges decided not to award both prizes to the same team.)

Nevertheless, he has since received numerous further awards, ranging from one from the World Bank-IMF Africa Club to being voted the "35th-greatest African of all time" in a survey by New African magazine. His achievements were quoted in a speech by Bill Clinton as an example of what Nigerians could achieve when given the opportunity.

Emeagwali studied for a Ph.D. degree from the University of Michigan from 1987 through 1991. His thesis was not accepted by a committee of internal and external examiners and thus he was not awarded the degree. Emeagwali filed a court challenge, claiming that the decision was a violation of his civil rights and that the university had discriminated against him in several ways because of his race. The court challenge was dismissed, as was an appeal to the Michigan state Court of Appeals.

Gabriel Oyibo
Einstein would have been proud to learn that Nobel Prize officials have nominated for a third time Professor Gabriel Oyibo in physics for proving Einstein’s most famous theory (E = MC2). Professor Oyibo, a Nigerian mathematician and physicist living on Long Island, New York, has discovered the Grand Unified Field Theory or the Theory of Everything (TOE). In essence, he has taken the work of Einstein to the next level proving the theory with sound mathematical equation. The work provides solution to the unified force field extending the work of Newton, Einstein and others, revising all of science from the elementary to university school level.

Of all the scientists in the world, Professor Oyibo has uniquely pulled together physic theories involving gravitational, electromagnetic, strong and weak forces as well as other forces that are currently unknown. No one has ever been able to unequivocally solve the theory until the present day work of Professor Oyibo. Recognizing the significance of this work, Professor Oyibo was initially nominated for the Nobel Prize in 2002 and 2003 and did not win. Known worldwide in his field and the recipient of countless awards, Professor Oyibo has been once again nominated this year for his work.

Crowning an incredible career which has included problem solving for NASA--where their experts at MIT and other elite universities had deemed “impossible to solve”--Professor Oyibo initially entered his professional career by obtaining his PhD in Aeronautics and Mathematics from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York. There he worked for four years on NASA/AFOSR sponsored research and made several contributions in aircraft design, aerodynamics, aeroelasticity and mathematics. He taught several courses as well. Professor Oyibo’s fascinating and most acclaimed career is highlighted with countless achievements including:

< Introduced the concept of Affine Transformations into the field of aeroelasticity, aeronautics, which is used by prominent researchers and aircraft companies around the world.

< Professor Oyibo has solved the toughest problems in at least three disciplines, Navier-Stokes Equations (Mathematics); Turbulence ( Aeronautics); The Theory of Everything or the Unified Field Theory (Mathematical Physics.) Gij, j = 0

Discovered that hydrogen is the only building block of the entire universe , there is ONLY ONE ELEMENT as opposed to the current, general belief that there are 118 ELEMENTS that form the basis of science

Ø Briefed United States Senate on Unified Field Theory on January 27, 2000 in Washington, D.C. Gij, j = 0

< Has been nominated for the Presidential Medal of Science and the Nobel Prize awards. These nominations have been supported by distinguished professors from prestigious universities such as Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). The Cambridge International Biographical Centre (IBC-England) has conferred the following honors on Professor Oyibo the International Personalty of the Year 2000-2001; 2000 Outstanding Scientist for the 21st Century; and among one of the One Hundred Most Outstanding Citizens of the World. Referenced in: Who's Who in America ;Who's Who in Science and Engineering; Who's Who in the World

< Received the Key to Miami Dade County and honored by the Miami Dade School Board, October 2002; Honored by the New York City Council, and the Huntington, N Y, Town Council, for his work and discoveries .Holds the AAA Journal worldwide publication record for 1983.

< Selected by NATO/AGAR as a contributor to their unsteady transonic aerodynamic research.

< Consultant to half a dozen aerospace companies around the world, the United States and the United Nations.

< Recipient of several professional and scientific awards including the Associate Fellow Award from the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AAA).

< Found a new holograph technique for determining nonlinear two-dimensional unsteady and three dimensional flow, resulting in a new analytical and wing design tool.,

< Developed new group theory methods in mathematics. The methods from the new group theory were first used to solve the full Navier Stokes equations as well as Reynolds Averaged equations for turbulence. The results of this finding were compiled and published in a research monograph entitled "New Group Theory for Mathematical Physics, Gas Dynamics and Turbulence" (ME 90i76112) (the first edition is sold out.)

< Edited book entitled, Applied Mathematics: Methods and Applications ( ME 97m00015) and edits Advances in Mathematics Research.

< Using the newly developed group theory methods he generalized and proved Einstein=s theorem (theory) in an article entitled GENERALIZED Mathematical Proof of Einstein=s Theory Using A New Group Theory@ which was published in a Russian and an American journal. This proof of Einstein=s theory has been recognized by the American Mathematical Society(AMS) in its Mathematical Reviews (ME) journal, MR 98e83007. .

C He has discovered the Unified Field Theory or the Theory of Everything, the theory Albert Einstein searched for unsuccessfully most of his life, which he has published in the book entitled, Grand Unified Theorem@ which has been recognized by the American Mathematical Society(AMS) and the European Mathematical Society(EMS). In 2002 published Highlights of the Grand Unified Theorem: Formulation of the Unified Field Theory or the Theory of Everything.Gij, j = 0. These monographs are found in prestigious university and other research libraries such as Harvard, Stanford, Yale, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Princeton, ETH, (where Einstein obtained Ph.D.) UC Berkeley, Cornell University, McGill University (Canada), Columbia University, Los Alamos, Bell Labs.

Professor Oyibo has lectured widely on his discoveries and been interviewed on radio, television and print media. Editorial Board member "Nova Journal of Mathematics, Game Theory and Algebra"

< Knighthood was conferred by His Royal Highness the Atta of the Igala Kingdom in recognition of the book "New Group Theory for Mathematical Physics, Gas Dynamics and Turbulence"

Professor Oyibo has been involved in research and teaching at Polytechnic University beginning in 1986 serving as an Associate Professor of Aeronautics. He is currently a Professor of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences at the OFAPPIT Institute of Technology and the University of Bridgeport.

As historically known, Einstein summarized his theory down to the acclaimed E = MC2 . Professor Oyibo, in solving the theory, provides his solution in one equation where all logistics are keenly summarized and understood by the science world as: Gij, j = 0.Then read : AEta sub n@ becomes a co-generative and characteristic device for the representations of all mathematical solutions- e.g. of Newton, Maxwell, Einstein, et.al.

So that where is called the proper time or space.

He also Discovered among many things that hydrogen is the only building block of the entire universe., it has been discovered through GAGUT that the Periodic Table of Elements has ONLY ONE ELEMENT as opposed to the current, general belief that there are 118 ELEMENTS that form the basis of science. GAGUT, therefore, changes all science as we know it.

Distinguished professors, such as Cambridge trained physicist Professor Joshua C. Anyiwo praise Professor Oyibo’s work as the “cleanest, most carefully articulated, most comprehensive and authentic presentation of a unifying theory of physics that I have ever encountered; and I have encountered quite a few of such works.”

Professor George Handelman, former head of the Mathematics Department at Brown University and the Amos Eaton Professor of Mathematics ranks Professor Oyibo “among those who have made significant contributions to the field, such as Lord Rayleigh, Werner Heisenberg, Sir Geoffery Taylor and Theodore von Karman.”

Additionally, Professor Edith Luchins, mathematics professor and an aide to Albert Einstein wrote, “The most exciting contribution to me, personally, is Professor Oyibo’s formulation of Einstein’s Unified Field Theory, I am thrilled that Gabriel Oyibo was the first to complete the task that intrigued and challenged Einstein and many other luminaries in science. Moreover he did so in a mathematically elegant manner. Professor Oyibo’s contributions are extremely important, both theoretically and practically. They place him in the ranks of world class scientists. He is eminently qualified for the Nobel Prize in Physics.”

The GAGUT discovery has been published in a reputable mathematics journal that has readership in the most prestigious universities. The GAGUT discovery is recognized by the American and European Mathematical Societies as well as the American Institute of Physics. The GAGUT discovery has also been recognized by over 2,000 students, staff and professors from the following schools: Harvard University (120); 2. Columbia University (300); 3. MIT( 296); 4. SUNY Stony Brook (1, 070 ); 5. RPI ( 300); 6. NYU ( 300). Professor G.A. Oyibo is a Professor of Mathematics and Nobel Prize nominee. So, someone needs to really study harder, or what do you think grin
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2007
Iykrion, you are a case in how not to make a fool of urself.

You dont live in the US, i do so i certainly wont need you to tell me whether Oyibo is well renowned in international circles because he certainly is NOT. All the GAGUT story has been nothing but hype. Here is a simple test even a child can do, google GAGUT and peruse through the first 2 google response pages, for a so-called "world renowned" professor, is it not striking that virtually all the searches reveal either Nigerian websites, spurious sites like MSN groups, geocities and a couple of blogs? Where are the international websites citing this oh so great work?

About Emeagwali? lol again you make urself look foolish while struggling to appear knowledgeable.
1. you first refered to him as a professor whereas even your "cut and paste" article clearly indicates he failed out of his phd programme! shocked

2. An old nairaland thread has dealt with the Emeagwali issue indepth with references you can peruse through at your leisure. I would not want to waste my time arguing with members of the "talk first before thinking" club.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-31725.0.html

Next time you want to make others look clueless, make sure you did all your ground work well.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by iykrion(m): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2007
Americana,
Learn about things happening under your very nose. There's nobody in your family that can equal the international status of these men. If u like live on the moon, it doesn't make you enlightened. You have presented yourself as one who lacks etiquette. So, I leave you to die with it. I wonder what foolishness means to you Perhaps it runs in your family tongue. Well, David, you really deserve the title 'FELLOW OF AMERICA'S INSTITUTE OF IRREDEEMABLE FOOLS wink
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 26, 2007
iykrion:

Americana,
Learn about things happening under your very nose. There's nobody in your family that can equal the international status of these men. If u like live on the moon, it doesn't make you enlightened. You have presented yourself as one who lacks etiquette. So, I leave you to die with it. I wonder what foolishness means to you Perhaps it runs in your family tongue. Well, David, you really deserve the title 'FELLOW OF AMERICA'S INSTITUTE OF IRREDEEMABLE FOOLS wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin like i always maintain - adhominems is the last refuge for those who have been shown up to be intellectually deliquent.

Now that you've been put to shame you run out calling me a fool and also insulting my family and yet in the same breath claim to have ettiquette? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin magnifique!!!

Where you not the one crying about others turning this thread into a mudslinging match? Now that you can no longer stand the heat you take the same tired old route of retreating in defeat while firing a barrage of insults. No problemo dear, funny enough it is you who choose to insult my family who is hurting, i on the other hand prefer the honorable route of proving my points with facts, leaving clueless airbrains like you to stew in your own ignorance! tongue

Have a good day sir and may i remind you to pls return with boomshasha to insult me even more? grin
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by iykrion(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2007
@David,
The alleged insult could be for meant for u, and not for your family. I only said 'perhaps it runs' and not certainly. Is the U.S not an english speaking country? How come you find it difficult understanding simple english words. I wonder how you communicate with the people over there. Don't you think you actually need more lectures in the use of english? David, you deserve every insult you get here, simply because you are very stupid. If you were smart, you would have understood this simple fact long ago. Don't play the saint which we all know you are not. Remember, you abhor hypocrisy.

I equally stand my ground with respect to members of your family. They aint gonna equal the status of these great men. I used a common U.S language for your easy undertanding. Oh! what a hell of a bunkun you are.

With your type in the U.S, the Nigeria Brand is in trouble. Bro, we shall meet again. Bye.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by lorenchy: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2007
angry
look david 3rd class dosen't mean at all we have pple in celtel, MTN, Glo and banks with 3rd class but are doing very well so don't even make mention of work harder again
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by ican(f): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ davidlylan
Please keep me out of this,
I think nairaland should not be a site where we insult each other, I suppose it should be an educative site where we learn from each other as much as possible, and I also believe we are all matured folks here,
When i said "if you dont have solutions to add, keep quiet, i do not mean to say keep quiet harshly, i mean you may not utter statements to that person in that regard. I am not in anyway an insultive person, i dont insult people even though its public and we can say what we like, I still respect you who ever you are and I think I deserve to be respected too. Above all, you are entitled to your opinion. You are a brillant chap (First Class material)So keep it up but dear character is also very important in life,
Then please dont insult me again, i dont think i deserve that from you. Have a good day, Are you a lawyer?
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2007
lol @ Iykrion, you've been exposed for your ignorance. Its expected that all you have left is a boatload of invectives. Enjoy yourself because trust me, if i were as stupid as you think i wont be were i am today. I don't need faceless imps on Nairaland to tell me what i am. . .  grin

lorenchy:

angry
look david 3rd class dosen't mean at all we have people in celtel, MTN, Glo and banks with 3rd class but are doing very well so don't even make mention of work harder again

What really are you saying? I have used my uncle and best friend as examples why i think you can make it even with a third class degree so what else is new you wanted to pass across or did you just feel like shouting? Of course the difference between them and the rest who choose to mope and moan about their self-inflicted disadvantage is that some choose the long ardous road to hard work while others dont even want to hear it.

The truth is bitter but cannot be buried under angry responses and silly invectives.

@ Ican, i'm sorry for being rude to you. I appologise. and no i am not a lawyer.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by baso: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hello everybody in the house,

Please I want you to leave this guy called Davidylan. You know some time when people go to University and was fortunate to come out of the place they think is by their power. Not knowing that is just by God’s grace.
You see, Davidylan. I don’t know you, we’ve not meet before. So, there is nothing wrong in saying work hard, but the way you put to this guy (laji) is too hard. And I want to advice you, when ever you see people with 3rd class don’t look down on them because they may end up becoming your boss. Thank God you gave example of somebody closer to you, but now he is doing fine. Mind you most people that got this (3rd class) were not because they are lazy but due to some factors which I can not be listing out now.

they gave me 3rd class in my school, which all my mates knew it wasn’t for me, I ask you how many people out there will know that? but as at today I am the head of Department in my office,(I.T Company ) and to crown the story up I have three (3) First Class graduate under me with others grades and all of them say SIR to me.(thank God for that)

So please always talk to people politely.

Degree no matter na wating dey your head, what can you deliver.

Real organizations are not looking for degree any longer but what you have upstairs

God be with you.

Laji there is HOPE? believe in you self and put more effort on what you love doing best. Heaven is the limit.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by iykrion(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2007
Appologies to members who might take offence at my manners of approach towards David.

Davidylan, you just proved that your level of stupidity is indeed, irredeemable. Why admitting your rudeness now? Oh! David, it took you so long to realise that you are a rude brat. Anyway, thanks for admitting being rude to ican, who gave a decent, educative sincere response, unlike yours.

You prefered not to offer solution to a public discourse of this relevance (eventhough I am very convinced that you don't and can never have any meaningful solution), yet you claim not to be selfish. Where the hell do you think you are that even fools of your nature can't go beyond?

As for invectives, it will still take you millenia to understand that, whoever pelts another with pebbles, actually deserves a rock in return.

I owe you no appologies, because when I canvassed for decency, you threw it to the dogs, which shows the kind of scoundrel you are. Before now, I erronously believed that you are just a dumbass, I never knew that you also suffer from psychosis. Pray, who brought abussive language into this discourse.

I am really comforted with the fact that sane people like, lorenchy, ican, baso, boomshasha, otumba, etc, etc contributed to brighten the spirits of laji, whom I am convinced is better than you. If you abhor invectives, then don't encourage any.

Next time, if you don't know anything meaningful to contribute in a public forum, just stick your head into your ass and take a walk. People can do without your meaningles contributions. Be cool cool
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ Baso, no sir i was NOT FURTUNATE to graduate with a good degree. It was by God's grace and hard work, there were no two ways about it neither did i get lucky. I know the effort i put in and the grace and mercy, prayers and encouragement that went in.
I know the days when i felt discouraged but managed to hang on thanks to friends and family, i have known both good and bad.

I do not appreciate it when people run up here and knock others down, claiming they got their success merely by being fortunate or by the grace of God alone. We were not sleeping in our bedrooms, refusing to study when God indiscriminately decided to poor down His grace. If you do not plant, even if it were to rain from now till next year you will reap nothing. That dear, is the essence of everything i have said here. Unfortunately those of you at the wrong end of the stick dont want to hear the truth.

How else do you say "work hard next time" in a better way? If you know please dont hesitate to tell me.

You say degrees dont matter that it is what is in your head that matters. I beg to disagree, your degree to a certain extent is a reflection of your intellectual ability. It might not be the case for everyone but it certainly is the case for most. Too many people excuse themselves with that lie, if degrees didnt matter why then do we go to universities chasing after degrees? Why dont we all just sit at home after secondary school after all na wetin dey head matter!

You lie sir, when you claim that "REAL" organisations are no longer looking for degrees. You will have to tell me which REAL companies are recruiting secondary school certificate holders instead of degree holders. How do you evaluate what a person has upstairs without a degree?

Lastly, i NEVER look down on 3rd class degree holders. I have one for an uncle and ii have one for a best friend. They and not faceless goons on NL can attest to that fact.

@ Iykrion, there is really nothing left to say to you, at least you can admit that Ican's response was decent and educative, we cant say the same for your inchoate rants and endless use of invectives to hide your very low mental capability.

I will always say, it is those who cannot hold their own intellectually who end up resorting to adhominems. You prove that theory much more than correct. Have a good day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Collation Preparation Officer Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc / Share Your Job Hunting Experience! / A Letter To All Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.