Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Experience At Ounje Eko Food Market In Bariga, Lagos - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience At Ounje Eko Food Market In Bariga, Lagos (33750 Views)

Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Ounje Eko Food Market In Bariga, Lagos by Konjiboii: 8:30am On Mar 20
This is normal prices of items in certain places already na , I even thought the discount will be like 80% . Scam initiative. Starve the populace and increase the prices of goods then introduce your produces with 10kobo discount. Yoruba people no get sense finally.
Re: My Experience At Ounje Eko Food Market In Bariga, Lagos by ojelu: 9:12am On Mar 20
Pls the case is different in igbogbo bayeku local council, where one woman allowed to purchased 20bags of rice alone. and many people do not see rice buy and those sellers were favoring their people.
Re: My Experience At Ounje Eko Food Market In Bariga, Lagos by LeoThaGreat(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20
CountinBlessins:

Aha simplyleo I thought you have left Nairaland 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So you are back with one of your old accounts ? 🤣🤣🤣
Mistaken identity.

There are more than one Leos globally and on Nairaland
Re: My Experience At Ounje Eko Food Market In Bariga, Lagos by LeoThaGreat(m): 1:55pm On Mar 20
VictorGeneral4:

An average Yoruba person's Sense of reasoning, is why this politicians treat us like slaves
You're definitely not Yoruba and are treated like a slave where you're from by your politician, that has nothing to do with Yorubas. You're treated as a slave because you're one mentally. Hence why you'd blame ill-treatment you experience where you're from on Yorubas who aren't interested in your existence, than your slave masters who are your very own people
Re: My Experience At Ounje Eko Food Market In Bariga, Lagos by LeoThaGreat(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20
[quote author=Wiseonetemmy post=129012189][/quote]

The food wasn't free, it was partially subsided. Your premise that the government is feeding one is baseless
Re: My Experience At Ounje Eko Food Market In Bariga, Lagos by Obierika(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20
RenaissanceGuy:
It's nice, if racketeering doesn't mar the good intention. Russia, for example, did a similar thing more than 12 years ago when there was a global rise in food price — buy from the farmers and sell to consumers at discounted prices.

Trust Nigerians to want to spoil anything good, some of them will soon start buying so they can go and resell at higher prices

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ounje Eko Food Market In Bariga, Lagos by Obierika(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20
LagosFirstSon:
Suffering and smiling people dem

See how they are praising there slave masters over something that's supposed to be in abundance..

No wonder your leaders treat you guys like rags

You went to queue under a hot sun with your mothers to buy food items like Somalia refugees hustling for food

The useless leaders that you enthroned with your votes and ballot snatching are in Abuja sharing billions in the name of constituency projects, while you are at the market square standing under hot sun to buy left over crumbs ..

Shame on you all poverty people

Stop making a fool of yourself here!

What should be paramount to every right thinking Igbo man is how to free Igboland from the nonsense sit-at-home which is adversely affecting business; but instead of doing that fools like you will prefer to spend time to criticise laudable initiatives of state governments in other regions of Nigeria.

Onye nzuzu!

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ounje Eko Food Market In Bariga, Lagos by Azazyel: 1:36pm On Mar 22
Bluearrow:

What is awesome about people queuing for food in a country not fighting war? I only see such things in countries fighting war, last I checked, there is no ongoing war in Lagos state, why do citizens have to queue to feed? All these are as a result of anti people policies...

I still don't understand what you have against the policy. You don't want people to be on a queue. That means you detest orderliness. Funnily enough, if people didn't stay on a queue you'll still come out to blast Lagos state government. I don't have any issue with the queue. It's just that they have to attend to people quickly to reduce waiting time.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ounje Eko Food Market In Bariga, Lagos by HopeAlive16(f): 7:39am On Apr 02
Pls does anyone know how long this market going to last/when is it ending?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN / Falling Naira: EFCC Raids Bureau De Change Firms / HILARIOUS: See What A Man Asked Jumia On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.