Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet (4152 Views)

The Most Sadistic People On Nairaland / The Sadistic Nature Of Earth-life / The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 8:21pm On Mar 27
Expanse2020:

You can see except you are blind the nature of the Arab in complexion..
But I asked you is your lord Jesus Christ a white man or black
Just Yes or No answer you keep spewing nonsense

I don't think you know the real complexion of Arab people, why not answer these questions

ANTllSLAAM:

Since you've been following your fellow slaves in Arab, your own conclusion is that they are fair in complexion right?

I am asking you again, Is pedophile messenger and husband of baby Aishat, his most criminal Late Muhammad ibn Abdullah white, black or brown man?

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 8:31pm On Mar 27
advocatejare:
There was a man who called himself a prophet and claimed to be a mercy to the world. However, he was rather brutal and merciless. He ordered people to be Maimed and tortured. His name was Muhammad, the prophet of Islam

A man who was obviously mentally unstable was caught stealing and taken to Muhammad and he ordered that the man should be killed but he was reminded that the man stole and Muhammad said that the thief’s right hand should be cut and it was done. The man was caught again and again and Muhammad kept on ordering his body to be cut until the man was eventually killed on the order of Muhammad

Muslims are so ashamed of this act by their prophet today that they now lie that the Hadith is weak but the Hadith is not weak, it’s graded Hassan which means good

Muhammad should have shown mercy to that thief because the he was obviously not mentally stable to have been going back and forth to be stealing even after his hands and foot were cut off!

A man who called himself prophet of God should have known better

The narration in Sunan Abī Dāwūd #4410, where a thief is brought to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and various punishments are mentioned, has been deemed unauthentic by leading authorities. Imam Nasāʾī explicitly states that this narration is rejected (munkar). Additionally, Ibn ʿAbd al-Barr and other scholars have also affirmed that there is no basis for the narration that mentions executing the thief. The consensus among the Muslim community is that a thief should not be executed.

The hadith is graded Hassan on sunnah.com but is this even appropriate?

The content of the hadith contradicts established Islamic principles regarding punishments for theft and the sanctity of life. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) emphasized the importance of mercy and justice in his teachings, which makes the severity of the punishment described in the narration questionable.

The lack of corroboration from other reliable sources or chains of transmission adds to the skepticism surrounding this specific narration. Without additional support from authentic hadith collections, it becomes challenging to verify its accuracy.

Leading authorities and scholars have deemed this narration as unauthentic or weak. Imām Nasāʾī, Ibn ʿAbd al-Barr, Ibn Ruslān, Badr al-Dīn al-ʿAynī, and others have expressed doubts about its authenticity. This consensus among scholars raises concerns about the reliability of the hadith.

Imam Nasāʾī explicitly states that this narration is rejected (munkar). Additionally, Ibn ʿAbd al-Barr and other scholars have also affirmed that there is no basis for the narration that mentions executing the thief.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27
Ohyoudidnt:

The narration in Sunan Abī Dāwūd #4410, where a thief is brought to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and various punishments are mentioned, has been deemed unauthentic by leading authorities. Imam Nasāʾī explicitly states that this narration is rejected (munkar). Additionally, Ibn ʿAbd al-Barr and other scholars have also affirmed that there is no basis for the narration that mentions executing the thief. The consensus among the Muslim community is that a thief should not be executed.

The hadith is graded Hassan on sunnah.com but is this even appropriate?

The content of the hadith contradicts established Islamic principles regarding punishments for theft and the sanctity of life. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) emphasized the importance of mercy and justice in his teachings, which makes the severity of the punishment described in the narration questionable.

The lack of corroboration from other reliable sources or chains of transmission adds to the skepticism surrounding this specific narration. Without additional support from authentic hadith collections, it becomes challenging to verify its accuracy.

Leading authorities and scholars have deemed this narration as unauthentic or weak. Imām Nasāʾī, Ibn ʿAbd al-Barr, Ibn Ruslān, Badr al-Dīn al-ʿAynī, and others have expressed doubts about its authenticity. This consensus among scholars raises concerns about the reliability of the hadith.

Imam Nasāʾī explicitly states that this narration is rejected (munkar). Additionally, Ibn ʿAbd al-Barr and other scholars have also affirmed that there is no basis for the narration that mentions executing the thief.

Before I respond to you, you have to admit that you lied that the First Council of Ephesus in 431 A.D was about the trinity that comprise God, Jesus and Mary.

Then you have to accept that your Quran lied by claiming that Christians say that trinity included : God, Jesus and Mary!

It’s time we started holding you people accountable to your words
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by FRANCISTOWN: 8:44pm On Mar 27
advocatejare:
There was a man who called himself a prophet and claimed to be a mercy to the world. However, he was rather brutal and merciless. He ordered people to be Maimed and tortured. His name was Muhammad, the prophet of Islam

A man who was obviously mentally unstable was caught stealing and taken to Muhammad and he ordered that the man should be killed but he was reminded that the man stole and Muhammad said that the thief’s right hand should be cut and it was done. The man was caught again and again and Muhammad kept on ordering his body to be cut until the man was eventually killed on the order of Muhammad

Muslims are so ashamed of this act by their prophet today that they now lie that the Hadith is weak but the Hadith is not weak, it’s graded Hassan which means good

Muhammad should have shown mercy to that thief because the he was obviously not mentally stable to have been going back and forth to be stealing even after his hands and foot were cut off!

A man who called himself prophet of God should have known better
At least, the man did something.

Muhammad no mad reach Yahweh. Na that one useless pass
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27
FRANCISTOWN:

This is not a thread for atheists, you’ve been noticed, you can get lost now.

Don’t bother to mention me anymore, I won’t answer you. I have no business with atheists on Nairaland

You can carry your frustrations to your fellow who share your delusion with you, I’m not the one you are going to vent your anger against God with. That’s your headache
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by FRANCISTOWN: 9:45pm On Mar 27
advocatejare:

This is not a thread for atheists, you’ve been noticed, you can get lost now.

Don’t bother to mention me anymore, I won’t answer you. I have no business with atheists on Nairaland

You can carry your frustrations to your fellow who share your delusion with you, I’m not the one you are going to vent your anger against God with. That’s your headache

You are demented and deranged. It was good with you to insult other people's beliefs and prophets but couldn't swallow the pill you dish out. Typical of a Yahweh slave.

We have many things in common than we have uncommon. I do not believe in the existence of any God, you also do not believe in the existence of every other god except Yahweh.

You are an atheist towards Allah, therefore we wear the same pair of shoes.

Now, mention me and walk into the market naked in a grand style.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27
ANTllSLAAM:

This is the work of demons operating in your life, indeed you're a madman

Quran 15:6
...you are certainly a madman.
grin grin
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 11:51pm On Mar 27
advocatejare:

Before I respond to you, you have to admit that you lied that the First Council of Ephesus in 431 A.D was about the trinity that comprise God, Jesus and Mary.

Then you have to accept that your Quran lied by claiming that Christians say that trinity included : God, Jesus and Mary!

It’s time we started holding you people accountable to your words

Seriously?

First Council of Ephesus
In 190 Polycrates, bishop of Ephesus, convened a synod to establish the 14th of Nisan (the date of the Jewish Passover) as the official date of Easter. Pope Victor I, preferring a Sunday as more convenient and desiring uniformity, repudiated the decision and separated those who disagreed from Rome.

Second Council of Ephesus
In 431 Pope Celestine I commissioned Cyril, patriarch of Alexandria, to conduct proceedings against Nestorius, his longtime adversary, whose doctrine of two persons in Christ the pope had previously condemned.

Do you state that The Nicene Creed of Ephesus wasn't established during the Council of Ephesus in AD 431 to address and probably others:

Conflict with Nestorianism

The primary reason for the Nicene Creed of Ephesus was to address the teachings of Nestorius, Patriarch of Constantinople, who propagated Nestorianism. Nestorianism emphasized a distinction between Christ’s human and divine natures and rejected the title Theotokos (God-bearer) for the Virgin Mary, advocating instead for Christotokos (Christ-bearer). This theological dispute led to a significant conflict within the Christian community.

Defending Orthodox Doctrine
The council aimed to confirm and uphold orthodox Christian beliefs regarding the nature of Christ and his mother, Mary. By affirming Mary as Theotokos, or Mother of God, the council sought to solidify the understanding of Christ’s dual nature as fully human and fully divine, without separation or division.

Seeking Unity in the Church: Another crucial reason for convening the Council of Ephesus and formulating the Nicene Creed was to achieve unity within the Christian Church. The council served as an ecumenical gathering representing various factions within Christendom, with the goal of reaching a consensus on essential doctrinal matters to prevent further schisms and divisions.

Resolution through the Nicene Creed

Condemnation of Nestorianism The council officially condemned Nestorius’ teachings as heresy, particularly his rejection of Mary as Theotokos. By affirming Mary as Theotokos, the council clarified and affirmed that Jesus Christ is both fully human and fully divine, born of Mary as both God and man.

Establishment of Orthodox Beliefs
Through affirming Mary as Theotokos in the Nicene Creed, the council solidified orthodox beliefs about Christ’s nature and Mary’s role in salvation history. This resolution aimed to provide clarity on essential theological doctrines concerning Christology and Mariology.

Creation of Doctrinal Guidelines
The Nicene Creed served as a doctrinal guideline that not only addressed immediate theological controversies but also set a standard for future theological discourse within Christianity. By reaffirming key aspects of Christian faith, such as Christ’s dual nature and Mary’s role as Mother of God, the creed provided a foundation for unity among believers.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 1:46am On Mar 28
Ohyoudidnt:

Seriously?

First Council of Ephesus
In 190 Polycrates, bishop of Ephesus, convened a synod to establish the 14th of Nisan (the date of the Jewish Passover) as the official date of Easter. Pope Victor I, preferring a Sunday as more convenient and desiring uniformity, repudiated the decision and separated those who disagreed from Rome.

Second Council of Ephesus
In 431 Pope Celestine I commissioned Cyril, patriarch of Alexandria, to conduct proceedings against Nestorius, his longtime adversary, whose doctrine of two persons in Christ the pope had previously condemned.

Do you state that The Nicene Creed of Ephesus wasn't established during the Council of Ephesus in AD 431 to address and probably others:

Conflict with Nestorianism

The primary reason for the Nicene Creed of Ephesus was to address the teachings of Nestorius, Patriarch of Constantinople, who propagated Nestorianism. Nestorianism emphasized a distinction between Christ’s human and divine natures and rejected the title Theotokos (God-bearer) for the Virgin Mary, advocating instead for Christotokos (Christ-bearer). This theological dispute led to a significant conflict within the Christian community.

Defending Orthodox Doctrine
The council aimed to confirm and uphold orthodox Christian beliefs regarding the nature of Christ and his mother, Mary. By affirming Mary as Theotokos, or Mother of God, the council sought to solidify the understanding of Christ’s dual nature as fully human and fully divine, without separation or division.

Seeking Unity in the Church: Another crucial reason for convening the Council of Ephesus and formulating the Nicene Creed was to achieve unity within the Christian Church. The council served as an ecumenical gathering representing various factions within Christendom, with the goal of reaching a consensus on essential doctrinal matters to prevent further schisms and divisions.

Resolution through the Nicene Creed

Condemnation of Nestorianism The council officially condemned Nestorius’ teachings as heresy, particularly his rejection of Mary as Theotokos. By affirming Mary as Theotokos, the council clarified and affirmed that Jesus Christ is both fully human and fully divine, born of Mary as both God and man.

Establishment of Orthodox Beliefs
Through affirming Mary as Theotokos in the Nicene Creed, the council solidified orthodox beliefs about Christ’s nature and Mary’s role in salvation history. This resolution aimed to provide clarity on essential theological doctrines concerning Christology and Mariology.

Creation of Doctrinal Guidelines
The Nicene Creed served as a doctrinal guideline that not only addressed immediate theological controversies but also set a standard for future theological discourse within Christianity. By reaffirming key aspects of Christian faith, such as Christ’s dual nature and Mary’s role as Mother of God, the creed provided a foundation for unity among believers.
Can you now emboldened where it was decreed that trinity is: God, Jesus and Mary like you lied and like your Quran lied ?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 4:37am On Mar 28
advocatejare:

Can you now emboldened where it was decreed that trinity is: God, Jesus and Mary like you lied and like your Quran lied ?

Where did the Quran say God, Jesus and Mary are the trinity in exact arabic? It forbids trinity but never defines it?

Do you also deny there was or is Collyridianism?

Show me exactly where your claims are? Then put on your rob of lying.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 7:35am On Mar 28
FRANCISTOWN:

Better take your drugs
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 8:17am On Mar 28
Ohyoudidnt:

Where did the Quran say God, Jesus and Mary are the trinity in exact arabic? It forbids trinity but never defines it?
In short you have accepted that you lied that the First Council of Ephesus in 431 A.D was about the trinity that comprise God, Jesus and Mary. It was not about trinity, it was about naming Mary as the mother of God! Your lies are busted

On the Quran using the word trinity:

“They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them”
-Quran 5:73
If you check your Tafsir on that surah 5:73

Tafsir Jalal - Al-Jalalayn
“They are indeed disbelievers those who say, ‘God is the third of three’, gods, that is, He is one of them, the other two being Jesus and his mother, and they [who claim this] are a Christian sect; when there is no god but the One God. If they do not desist from what they say, when they declare a trinity, and profess His Oneness, those of them who disbelieve, that is, [those] who are fixed upon unbelief, shall suffer a painful chastisement, namely, the Fire.”

Tafsir Ibn Kathir:
(Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allah is the third of three." ) Mujahid and several others said that this Ayah was revealed about the Christians in particular. As-Suddi and others said that this Ayah was revealed about taking `Isa and his mother as gods besides Allah, thus making Allah the third in a trinity As-Suddi said, "This is similar to Allah's statement towards the end of the Surah”

“And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst thou say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he saith: Be glorified! It was not mine to utter that to which I had no right. If I used to say it, then Thou knewest it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy Mind. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of Things Hidden”
-Quran 5:116
Neither Jesus nor Christians ever said Mary was a god with Jesus and God. But there in Quran 5:116 the author of the Quran got confused as usual to put such lies in the Quran

I won’t stop exposing your lies.

And since you refused to admit your lies about your false claim that the council of Ephesus 431 AD was about trinity when it was not, you have proven yourself to be a dishonorable person and I won’t engage you anymore until you admit that you lied!
Good riddance!
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 9:44am On Mar 28
advocatejare:

In short you have accepted that you lied that the First Council of Ephesus in 431 A.D was about the trinity that comprise God, Jesus and Mary. It was not about trinity, it was about naming Mary as the mother of God! Your lies are busted

“They are indeed disbelievers those who say, ‘God is the third of three’, gods, that is, He is one of them, the other two being Jesus and his mother, and they [who claim this] are a Christian sect; when there is no god but the One God. If they do not desist from what they say, when they declare a trinity, and profess His Oneness, those of them who disbelieve, that is, [those] who are fixed upon unbelief, shall suffer a painful chastisement, namely, the Fire.”

Tafsir Ibn Kathir:
(Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allah is the third of three." ) Mujahid and several others said that this Ayah was revealed about the Christians in particular. As-Suddi and others said that this Ayah was revealed about taking `Isa and his mother as gods besides Allah, thus making Allah the third in a trinity As-Suddi said, "This is similar to Allah's statement towards the end of the Surah”

Neither Jesus nor Christians ever said Mary was a god with Jesus and God. But there in Quran 5:116 the author of the Quran got confused as usual to put such lies in the Quran

And since you refused to admit your lies about your false claim that the council of Ephesus 431 AD was about trinity when it was not, you have proven yourself to be a dishonorable person and I won’t engage you anymore until you admit that you lied!
Good riddance!

Rather than making baseless assertion do you agree there was a council of Ephesus in 431AD? Yes or no?

If it's the former what was the council about?

You go to Tafsir to understand what is clearly stated? Do you need the Tafsir to know most Christians believe in the Trinity?

Have you seen different Tafsir on this verse? I don't think so. What if you don't have access to Tafsir what do you make of the verse?

Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs
( They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the third of three ) this is the claim of the Marqusiyyah; they claim that there is a father, a son and a holy Spirit; ( when there is no God ) for the dwellers of the heavens and the earth ( save the One God ) who has no son or partner. ( If they desist not from so saying ) He says: if the Jews and Christians do not repent of what they are saying ( a painful doom will fall on those of them who disbelieve ) the pain of which will extend to their hearts.

Some key points of what Ibn Kathir says are:
(Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allah is the third of three."wink
Mujahid and several others said that this Ayah was revealed about the Christians in particular.
As-Suddi and others said that this Ayah was revealed about taking 'Isa and his mother as gods besides Allah, thus making Allah the third in a trinity.
Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah' He will say, "Glory be to You!"wink5:116.
meaning there are not many worthy of worship but there is only One God without partners, and He is the Lord of all creation and all that exists.

You should realise this is
1. Not exclusively about Christians
2. Excessive veneration is akin to worship.
Your Bible reports Jesus saying the priests should be obeyed with respect to the scripture but they should not follow their ways. When you get too attached to something and it governs your actions; is this not worship?

Some love financial wealth so much that all else is put aside in their quest for it. Hasn't money now become their God?

Collyridianism (or Kollyridianism) was an alleged Early Christian movement in Arabia where adherents supposedly worshipped the Virgin Mary as a goddess. The sect offered cakes or bread-rolls to Mary and was described by Epiphanius of Salamis in his Panarion around 376 AD.

Tafsîr al-Qurtubî Perspective:

The statement “Allah is one of three” implies one among a group of three.
There is a disagreement among Christians (Melkites, Nestorians, Jacobites) regarding the Trinity.
Despite not explicitly saying three gods, their position implies belief in three gods.
Islam denounces any form of polytheism or lip-service to monotheism.
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 9:48am On Mar 28
advocatejare:

Tafsir Ibn Kathir:

Good riddance!

You say a lot but no exact pointer to the Quran specifically saying God,Jesus and Mary are the trinity.

Stop making claims you are unable to exactly defend except by becoming garrulous
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 10:45am On Mar 28
How Muhammad formed Islam

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 11:44am On Mar 28
advocatejare:
How Muhammad formed Islam

When confronted with undeniable truth the resort is to Vile talk. May you be guided
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Dsimmer: 11:59am On Mar 28
Ohyoudidnt:

When confronted with undeniable truth the resort is to Vile talk. May you be guided

It's the truth though.

Peadophilic criminal terrorist Mohammed got his Islam idea from the chunk of Christianity preached to him by the brother of his first wife however, he added his stupidity to it, such as drinking camel urine and all sorts of nonsense such as his imaginary perverted brothel heaven. Also added his criminality such as stealing other people's land heritage which the Arabs had wanted to continue until they were dealt with by the Europeans.

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by FRANCISTOWN: 12:34pm On Mar 28
ANTllSLAAM:

Better take your drugs
The remaining is for you
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28
Dsimmer:

It's the truth though.

Peadophilic criminal terrorist Mohammed got his Islam idea from the chunk of Christianity preached to him by the brother of his first wife however, he added his stupidity to it, such as drinking camel urine and all sorts of nonsense such as his imaginary perverted brothel heaven. Also added his criminality such as stealing other people's land heritage which the Arabs had wanted to continue until they were dealt with by the Europeans.
He even allotted 16 special privileges to himself one of which is that any woman he desired to marry must be divorced by her husband for him Muhammad to marry!

A cult leader that kept snatching the wife of married people including that of his adopted son, Zaid.

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Ohyoudidnt: 2:08pm On Mar 28
Dsimmer:

It's the truth though.

You uninformed yet biased critics allege that Aisha was betrothed to Muhammad at six and married at nine, citing certain hadith texts. However, the accuracy and interpretation of these texts have been subject to debate.

In seventh-century Arabia, adulthood was defined by puberty onset, which complicates the understanding of age norms at that time.

Oxford University scholar Joshua Little conducted research challenging the historical authenticity of Aisha’s young marital age. His thesis suggests that the reports of her age were an eighth-century fabrication.

Little’s findings indicate that the accusations of pedophilia against Muhammad are unfounded based on historical evidence.

The portrayal of Muhammad as a pedophile is rooted in historical attacks on his character rather than factual evidence.

Muhammad and Aisha’s relationship is described as loving and egalitarian in historical records, contradicting misrepresentations of their union.

advocatejare:

He even allotted 16 special privileges to himself one of which is that any woman he desired to marry must be divorced by her husband for him Muhammad to marry!

A cult leader that kept snatching the wife of married people including that of his adopted son, Zaid.

Jealousy and envy over what you can never have
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Dsimmer: 2:14pm On Mar 28
Ohyoudidnt:

You uninformed yet biased critics allege that Aisha was betrothed to Muhammad at six and married at nine, citing certain hadith texts. However, the accuracy and interpretation of these texts have been subject to debate.

In seventh-century Arabia, adulthood was defined by puberty onset, which complicates the understanding of age norms at that time.

Oxford University scholar Joshua Little conducted research challenging the historical authenticity of Aisha’s young marital age. His thesis suggests that the reports of her age were an eighth-century fabrication.

Little’s findings indicate that the accusations of pedophilia against Muhammad are unfounded based on historical evidence.

The portrayal of Muhammad as a pedophile is rooted in historical attacks on his character rather than factual evidence.

Muhammad and Aisha’s relationship is described as loving and egalitarian in historical records, contradicting misrepresentations of their union.

Jealousy and envy over what you can never have

You're just as shameless as the peadophilic perverted criminal Mohammed. What exactly are you arguing about exactly? How is a 9 yrs old not a child? Or the unhealthy camel urine drinking nonsense by the lunatic?

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by advocatejare(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28
Dsimmer:

You're just as shameless as the peadophilic perverted criminal Mohammed. What exactly are you arguing about exactly? How is a 9 yrs old not a child? Or the unhealthy camel urine by the lunatic?
They are all ashamed of the pedophile they refer to as the best example to them, now they want to lie that Aisha had reached puberty at the age the pedophile married her. Even their Hadith agreed that Aisha was still a prepubertal girl and that was why she was allowed to play with dolls which was forbidden in Islam to female who have entered puberty.

But you can trust Islamist, they lie more than satan himself

Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
Narrated "Aisha:
I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.)(Fath-ul-Bari
page 143, Vol. 13)

1 Like

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28
Expanse2020:

Answer my question first is Jesus black or white man
Answer this one question are you afraid

Jesus is a jew
The icon at Russia did not create any buzz
Bible tells us that he lived as a jew and dressed like one. If he were different in appearance, his opposers will use that against him

I've seen pictures of Jesus as a baby, teen, adult, dying, even as a cartoon and they still teach lessons

Lemme not mention that if it were someone else that is depicted even with the most beautiful and most glorious of paintings and icons, places would have been burnt and someone will lose the head
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 8:01pm On Mar 28
FRANCISTOWN:

The remaining is for you

Below picture is the only solution to your problem, call the number on the screen for home delivery

Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by FRANCISTOWN: 8:04pm On Mar 28
ANTllSLAAM:

Below picture is the only solution to your problem, call the number on the screen for home delivery

I get the recommendation after use but I'm sorry, only sick people know about drugs. What does it taste like?
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by ANTllSLAAM: 8:23pm On Mar 28
FRANCISTOWN:

I get the recommendation after use but I'm sorry, only sick people know about drugs. What does it taste like?

Once you called the number for home delivery you'll gat to know the taste. I'm very sure you'll be alright las las you this fool according to Psalms 14:1
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28
Aemmyjah:

Jesus is a jew
The icon at Russia did not create any buzz
Bible tells us that he lived as a jew and dressed like one. If he were different in appearance, his opposers will use that against him

I've seen pictures of Jesus as a baby, teen, adult, dying, even as a cartoon and they still teach lessons

Lemme not mention that if it were someone else that is depicted even with the most beautiful and most glorious of paintings and icons, places would have been burnt and someone will lose the head
You see Jesus picture or that Jim caveires or the other guy those people act as Jesu that all of you put for house...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No body see picture of peter, even Paul talkless of Jesus
Keep winning yourself
If Jesus is not black why pop go to Ethiopia last month go bow for black Jesus
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28
Expanse2020:

You see Jesus picture or that Jim caveires or the other guy those people act as Jesu that all of you put for house...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No body see picture of peter, even Paul talkless of Jesus
Keep winning yourself
If Jesus is not black why pop go to Ethiopia last month go bow for black Jesus

Go and ask him
He was only bowing to a stone image
A practice Bible condemns throughout

God is a spirit

If someone paints the Prophet Muhammad as a Chinese and acknowledge him, does that mean he's Chinese?
O
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28
Aemmyjah:

Go and ask him
He was only bowing to a stone image
A practice Bible condemns throughout

God is a spirit

If someone paints the Prophet Muhammad as a Chinese and acknowledge him, does that mean he's Chinese?
O
Those pictures of Jesus you are seeing before are not Jesus but mere actors from Roman, Italy who all of you called Jesus
Now they have reveal the real Jesus for you
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28
Expanse2020:

Those pictures of Jesus you are seeing before are not Jesus but mere actors from Roman, Italy who all of you called Jesus
Now they have reveal the real Jesus for you

Ok na
There's no much noise about it cos Jesus was born and raised a jew and blended well
I won't be shocked if they see an icon of Jesus looking Japanese

Atleast, you've not heard of destruction of properties and someone losing his head because he's drawing the leader of a group that the name is translated as Peace and calls himself most merciful... Russia will be set on fire if they claim to see any portrait of Muhammad
So rest
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Expanse2020(m): 4:56am On Mar 29
Aemmyjah:

Ok na
There's no much noise about it cos Jesus was born and raised a jew and blended well
I won't be shocked if they see an icon of Jesus looking Japanese

Atleast, you've not heard of destruction of properties and someone losing his head because he's drawing the leader of a group that the name is translated as Peace and calls himself most merciful... Russia will be set on fire if they claim to see any portrait of Muhammad
So rest
Your religion is based on lie that why you can't even know what is true..... Russia know the truth and see how you are gullible follows lie since this year not knowing who is Jesus himself but carrying a fake picture of actors as. A Jesus.....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
All of you have now been corner with black Jesus with the revealation of black Jesus
Re: The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet by Aemmyjah(m): 5:47am On Mar 29
Expanse2020:

Your religion is based on lie that why you can't even know what is true..... Russia know the truth and see how you are gullible follows lie since this year not knowing who is Jesus himself but carrying a fake picture of actors as. A Jesus.....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
All of you have now been corner with black Jesus with the revealation of black Jesus

Even the Jews then are today with their trouble and finding ways to accuse him did not call him black
Jesus color does not matter to me and I never gave any thought to it
He's the greatest man to walk on the earth
The most influential despite having no house, fought no battles...
A man who's teaching are warm and wonderful
A man of mercy, humility amd approachable
Jesus was a victim of injustice, one of his followers was so angry amd he cut off the ear of one of the opposers. Jesus rebuked him and even healed the man's ear. Jesus prayed for the forgiveness of his enemies who killed him and taught his followers to pray for their enemies and to bless them and if anyone opposes their message, they should shake the dust off their feet and depart...
Yet, there's one they call him Mercy of the world and painted by his followers as best exemplar and almost perfect. There's no recorded example of him showing anyone mercy... He calls himself a mere Warner but he looted, killed, raped and urged his followers to do so... Wife beating, pedo, female genital mutilation, greed, banditry Today, those perfectly following him are the ISIS, ISIL, Boko haram, Alqaeda, Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah... If I were to imitate that one as best exemplar, I'd have been a terror and even throw a bomb into a religious center where fellow believers are worshiping... He worshipped Death, no God
A man who is blessed by God won't have his child die prematurely despite his many wives and concubines
I did not mention any prophet name

Anyone who draws that prophet will see fire in his city and Lose his head. It caused a menace in France

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Spirituality After(/outside) Religion / End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide / 6 Great Men Of God In The Bible Who Had Sidechicks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.