Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) (32787 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by poseidon12: 1:02am On Mar 26
That's a sincere lady.
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by nedekid: 1:40am On Mar 26
virginprincess:
Abeg nothing like for better for worse, for me it for better for best.
But in reality, it is inevitable for both sides to show naa.
Look at Kate, Williams wife. No be she get cancer now?

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by franksam209: 2:49am On Mar 26
The signs are always there but people do not pay attention, God4bid few years later you come back to the Internet to lament how your partner did this and that

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Blitzerz: 3:14am On Mar 26
virginprincess:
Abeg nothing like for better for worse, for me it for better for best.
And then when you fall sick
Your husband has the right to marry another.

because its for better for best.
Afterall You didnt move to best.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by onatisi(m): 3:33am On Mar 26
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Reality never hit this baby girl

The problem with humans is that we have failed to acknowledge the fact that life is ruled by bad and good
we sometimes choose our destinies by our mouth confessions . She realises the power of the tongue and power of words ,therefore she is saying what she wants for her life . I think it is time we Africans believe we don't have to do follow follow and copy copy all the time. We can choose our own path if only we are brave

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:41am On Mar 26
Johnson225:
Sharp gal grin
She don lowkey drop hint; if e red for you she go flee asap

But on a second thought. She might just be trying to be optimistic, no room for negative thoughts.

There is nothing like negative thoughts when it comes to realities of life, wether you like it or not challenges will come it now depends on you to overcome.

What that vows means in it's literal words is that she can only marry you during the good times and not the bad times, those classic words has nothing to do with misfortune of anyone but it encompasses every scenario of life.

Humans are funny, same lady may cite this as a reference telling the husband imshe only vowed to stand by him in the good times and not bad.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:42am On Mar 26
kestolove95:
ND d mumu guy still went ahead with d wedding...

E shock me ooo, someone is publicly telling you she can't stand with you during the bad times and you are smiling and opening 32 teeth .

2 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:43am On Mar 26
OVB123:
I think it should be; will you love and cherish this man in all conditions of life, and not for better and for worst because such marriage vow is outdated.

What is all conditions of life, doesn't it include the bad , good and ugly scenarios? What you wrote is just another phrase for what has been used for ages.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:46am On Mar 26
gift2xl:
Words are powerful that's why most churches use "for better for best"

Reality is different from how you feel.

Women and feelings.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by hardon1(m): 3:47am On Mar 26
And the mumu pastor continued
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:49am On Mar 26
prettytasha:
Delusion. There is a reason it is called a vow , with what happened here if the man gets sick or broke the woman has every right to leave him because she only signed up for better and for better .

And the man dey there dey look

Don't mind the dude, I won't proceed. Why do some people think they are different from others? Everyone gets sick and everyone faces challenges.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Myer(m): 3:53am On Mar 26
ValCon888:
Women and their wahala. Always acting like their own is different, unique, more special than every other person's.

Foolish woman. If tomorrow she falls sick, the husband is within his rights to throw her out of the house because her vows were "in health and in health".
As much as I don't support this idea, I can understand. There are people who have trained themselves not to confess negativity into their lives.
I wish them all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Globad(f): 3:53am On Mar 26
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Reality never hit this baby girl

The problem with humans is that we have failed to acknowledge the fact that life is ruled by bad and good

Don't mind them

A vow or promise is different from a matter of faith.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Maxxim: 4:42am On Mar 26
Finished man
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by 4good3: 4:49am On Mar 26
She must be a woman of faith. Thats how it should be. She laid her marriage foundation on the solid rock of faith. I can only say that her faith will make her whole in the marriage journey.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Thoughty2(m): 4:52am On Mar 26
She is a wise woman. She is very mindful of her confessions. I am just like that

I believe she loves the man come what may but she does not want to confess any negative thing into her marriage. Kudos to her

2 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by FuckYeyeMods: 4:57am On Mar 26
Johnson225:
Sharp gal grin

But on a second thought. She might just be trying to be optimistic, no room for negative thoughts.
When the going get red, she will remind him of this day. She will openly remind him of her vows on their day of wedding.
She will not flee but leave in style. Social media will be flooded with this same video once again and her gender will hail her for been a realist.
Women are evil.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by dangotesmummy: 5:00am On Mar 26
Johnson225:
Sharp gal grin

there's an addage from my place that says you use your mouth to say what you want for your life.i also support her because if e sup now the wedding guests who were witnesses to the wedding will say shebi you declare before God and man that you will be there for better and worse.

Abeg make everyone declare wetin them want.self preservation is key

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by jmichael259(m): 5:02am On Mar 26
dreamworld:
marriage is an old practice that needs to be stopped
To be replaced with western beastiality and h.om.o abi

Yaay to human evolution!
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Adakintroy: 5:15am On Mar 26
Johnson225:
Sharp gal grin

Room or not negative exist no be thought. Oga. No be you de control reality.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by jookco(m): 5:33am On Mar 26
Christians should never say in sickness till death do us path in marriage vows

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Cashio(m): 5:40am On Mar 26
gift2xl:
Words are powerful that's why most churches use "for better for best"
words are so powerful but you nor fit command ordinary one million enter your bank account.
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by alizma: 5:56am On Mar 26
Naira20:
Ignorant generation.
If she refuses to stay in bad times, what do you want her for?
She is just being positive here. You heard when she said till death do us part at old age.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by NapoleonHill: 5:58am On Mar 26
OVB123:
I think it should be; will you love and cherish this man in all conditions of life, and not for better and for worst because such marriage vow is outdated.

What's the difference? If things have not stopped getting worse for people in marriage, why is the cow outdated? It's like concealing that things can get worse in marriage with better words.

I think the groom should have insisted the vows are taken correctly. She would remind him in marriage of that that.
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by dangotesmummy: 6:01am On Mar 26
Gboom:
The lady is very wise confession brings possession. This does not mean she japa if there is a marital challenge
exactly my point
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Kobojunkie: 6:07am On Mar 26
prettytasha:
∆ Delusion. There is a reason it is called a vow , with what happened here if the man gets sick or broke the woman has every right to leave him because she only signed up for better and for better .

And the man dey there dey look
She can equally do the very same even after saying the vow. So, what you are insinuating makes no sense. undecided
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by nairalanda1(m): 6:10am On Mar 26
No, it's good old Nigerian prosperity Christianity.

Positive confession. Positive thinking.

Woman is worried that if she says worse or poorer it would enter her household.

Delusional, and annoying and not scriptural

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Truvelisback(m): 6:27am On Mar 26
She isn't serious. It's likely she only wants him for the better. If e red, she go tu ama(in Wizkid's voice). grin
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by OVB123: 6:30am On Mar 26
Onewazobia:

Oga oni grama, na still d same tin
Yes they are same thing but conditions of life is more appealing than better and for worst.
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Truvelisback(m): 6:30am On Mar 26
Gboom:
The lady is very wise confession brings possession. This does not mean she japa if there is a marital challenge
Stop that shit men! This is a vow. Not just a mere vow, it's a marital vow. The vow is for them to stick to their promises without any pretence.
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Truvelisback(m): 6:33am On Mar 26
alizma:

She is just being positive here. You heard when she said till death do us part at old age.
not at old age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Married Women Go Clubbing? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When Your Boyfriend Asks You For Money? / Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.