Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) (32869 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Kenmatt(m): 9:50am On Mar 26
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

grin grin

My broda slaawomirr don cap real matters.

No need for me to chuk mouth. grin grin

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Dah man yhu mentioned no dey cap, him dey yarn.
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by NaBanga: 10:09am On Mar 26
When trying to follow Western culture, examine what you are following. They should have written their own vows and informed the pastor ahead of time. This is what people do mostly in the US and UK, if they do not like those standard vows. It's not a must that you say for better for worse, but it should not come as a surprise on the day of the wedding either
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Successlane: 10:44am On Mar 26
thorpido:
It's a case of positive affirmation.

SENSIBLE talk.

NO to worse

NO to poorer
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Bahamas95(m): 11:48am On Mar 26
Maybe she's the religious type like most Nigerians.

If you meet this lady in an elevator and you ask her "are you going down?" I am very sure her reply would be......."God forbid! I am going up in Jesus name".

Anyways I love her sincerity, the dude already knows what to expect if things go south.

1 Like

Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by achimendy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26
thorpido:
It's a case of positive affirmation.

That statement can be interpreted in many ways o.
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by CAPTIVATOR: 2:39pm On Mar 26
ValCon888:
Women and their wahala. Always acting like their own is different, unique, more special than every other person's.

Foolish woman. If tomorrow she falls sick, the husband is within his rights to throw her out of the house because her vows were "in health and in health".

Some of them have no single sense
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Obierika(m): 3:29pm On Mar 26
She did not come to play grin
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Thoughty2(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26
Exceed15:

Lol . I pity u. Marry first.

Lol.. I am happily married.
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Samakus(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26
virginprincess:
Abeg nothing like for better for worse, for me it for better for best.

That's why they call you people 'fish brain'. Una no dey think cognitively
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by Akposkiz: 4:52am On Mar 27
Hmmm! It's well.
Re: Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) by emmyileri(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27
gift2xl:
Words are powerful that's why most churches use "for better for best"
It's not a prayer it's an oath. No matter what it's they will face challenges. The oath is that even if things turn worse I'll stay with you and keep the covenant of marriage as ordained by God. However, if what she says meant that she will only stay with the man when things are going well, then that marriage has ended before it began. The truth is that life has a funny way of dealing with people. At the end she might be the onev at the mercy of the husband with regards to the word of her mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tired Of This Relationship / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Photo: Guys Which Would You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.