Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) (41442 Views)

Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:32am On Mar 23
They have dedicated their Marriage to the gods of the Sea. undecided

The day any of them Cheats, THUNDER go strike the person Penis or Kpenkus. embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by dkidd: 8:35am On Mar 23
Kobojunkie:
I hope you are not in anyway referring to the God of Israel who clearly cursed and scattered His chosen people of Israel beginning over 2500 years ago. grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kobo I use everything beg u I don't even have strength to argue/ debate with u this morning. I'm talking about the creator of all existence anyhow anybody want believe make him believe. Provided it works for them

1 Like

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by nairalander2020(m): 8:41am On Mar 23
Every thing including the pikin if born will be dedicate to the river.
people in the water having succeeded in trapping this one.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Jeon(f): 8:48am On Mar 23
humilitypays:
You are a boy, but you have been good in your pretense to be a girl.

Jeon
Jenny clay

These are boys with 2 tiny hairy balls in between their toothpick legs cool
Come let me fuvk you through ur Anusara.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by HugeElephant(f): 11:02am On Mar 23
Jeon:

Come let me fuvk you through ur Anusara.
grin grin
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Nedum001(m): 11:24am On Mar 23
I just hope their future children will not suffer from what they don't know about oooo
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by michlins(m): 11:53am On Mar 23
dkidd:
And when the children will be struggling to find a way out tomorrow probably these idiots will be dead and gone
church don scatter your ability to think

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by dkidd: 12:17pm On Mar 23
michlins:
church don scatter your ability to think
Juju done destroy ur life finish

1 Like

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by DevilsEqual(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23
Perfectfucker:

Shut up, you have been brain washed to think Jesus is your saviour but your repentance is for the benefit of your white slave master.

This is the letter of the slave masters to their preachers to humble you and think ours is bad

1883?? Thats like 2 centuries away cheesy cheesy cheesy

The birth and life of Jesus coincide with many great and historical happenings like the reign of Augustus Caesar and more and all these happened over 20 centuries ago

This is for those who do not know the diff between spirituality and religion, this doesnt invalidate the existence of a Grand Designer
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by AkinPhysicist: 7:26pm On Mar 23
Kobojunkie:
JUst curious but how exactly is it better? undecided

Because ONLY fools bow down to the gods of their oppressors.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Kobojunkie: 7:34pm On Mar 23
AkinPhysicist:
■ Because ONLY fools bow down to the gods of their oppressors.
That's a very silly insistence on your part. The "god" of your oppressors is also the god of science and technology. Have you not bowed to it at this point in time? lipsrsealed
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by AkinPhysicist: 7:40pm On Mar 23
Kobojunkie:
That's a very silly insistence on your part. The "god" of your oppressors is also the god of science and technology. Have you not bowed to it at this point in time? lipsrsealed

the bible god and koran god have NOTHING to do with science and technology.

Science says earth is billions of years old but bible says 6 thousand years.

Science says moon has phases, koran says Mohammed divided d moon.

Science/tech is greater than bible god and koran god.

3 Likes

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Kobojunkie: 7:44pm On Mar 23
AkinPhysicist:
■ the bible god and koran god have NOTHING to do with science and technology. Science says earth is billions of years old but bible says 6 thousand years. Science says moon has phases, koran says Mohammed divided d moon. Science/tech is greater than bible god and koran god.
You are now spinning tales abeg! There are well over 4000 gods out there so pretending the bible god and koran god are the only measures is nonsense. undecided

Again, your forefathers had there own moon-related beliefs but now the Science god of your oppressors says differently. So do you still believe in the old/gods of your forefathers or have you now adopted the ideas traded over to you by the oppressors of their science god? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by AkinPhysicist: 7:48pm On Mar 23
Kobojunkie:
You are now spinning tales abeg!

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Mar 23
AkinPhysicist:
■ the bible god and koran god have NOTHING to do with science and technology. Science says earth is billions of years old but bible says 6 thousand years. Science says moon has phases, koran says Mohammed divided d moon. Science/tech is greater than bible god and koran god.
So you did in fact submit to the god of your oppressors yet you dey here dey open mouth dey insult others for doing what you pretty much did as much. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by 1x2x3: 10:05pm On Mar 23
dkidd:

You have no knowledge hence u say that. Not every church goer is a believer same as not ever Christian knows God a lot of people are just religious and that's where it ends for them.

Read your Bible properly.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by dkidd: 11:50pm On Mar 23
1x2x3:

Read your Bible properly.
Okay Pope xx
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by AkinPhysicist: 12:26am On Mar 24
Kobojunkie:
So you did in fact submit to the god of your oppressors yet you dey here dey open mouth dey insult others for doing what you pretty much did as much. lipsrsealed

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by faceland: 2:49pm On Apr 01
He wants to scar her to be faithful.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by LockDown69(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01
Na second wife she be grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by jiz: 2:50pm On Apr 01
Foolish man
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by StraightGaay: 2:51pm On Apr 01
Jeon:
Where will I see a man that will allow me to dedicate our marriage to Mermaid?.

😕
I am right here, would go straight just to have you
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Elidrisy20: 2:52pm On Apr 01
So we have traditionalist for this country
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Rejoice28(f): 2:52pm On Apr 01
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by fecoleef123(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01
Just dey play
Jeon:

😕
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by IamAtAnger: 2:57pm On Apr 01
Where ur weed?
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Chithauri(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01
When evil spirits start tormenting him he will begin to cry.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Greenback: 3:03pm On Apr 01
Savedday2:
Eyah! How the girl go come do na! because fear no go let her jump from one prick to the other.

I trust our girls Cha, she will always look for ways to do ashawo.
Oga that one na child's play compared to the real problem..
It is a little thing compared to what lies ahead.
They have entered into covenant with marine spirit.

If they love themselves,they mustn't have children cos that marine spirit will make their lives horrible and will only temporary free them as long as the continue to worship it and make sacrifices.
Bondage
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Offpoint1: 3:03pm On Apr 01
Kloenboi:

African Slavery was as a result of the idolatry.

Sorry, it was as the result of her rich naturally resources. A gun fight would had given British temporary victory. Capturing and enslaving the minds gave an eternal victory which is evidence till date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by tollyboy5(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01
Jeon:

😕
Gujunpyo will allow that don't worry. grin
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by bigfriyo(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01
Best marriage so far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iphone Swag!!! Bride & Her Squad Stun In Unique Outfits / Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants / Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.