Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) (41466 Views)

Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancรฉe In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by MuslimIgbo: 7:18pm On Apr 01
dkidd:
And when the children will be struggling to find a way out tomorrow probably these idiots will be dead and gone
Shut ว”p

So because they chose to make covenant with another god and not your god, then they are wrong and you're right?
Dey play
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by kmaster007: 7:50pm On Apr 01
Nokia 3310
Sucolee:
na 15 pro max u dey use?
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01
Water people.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Verbtips(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01
Jeon:
Where will I see a man that will allow me to dedicate our marriage to Mermaid?.
am available
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Chukwuka319(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge : because thou hast rejected knowledge,I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God,I will also forget thy children.( HOSEA 4:6).
By such actions,these ignorant ones are opening a doorway for water spirits and demons to invade their lives and home.
Covenants entered into ignorantly or deliberately are very powerful and give demons unlimited access to people's lives and home.
They make such individuals legitimate captives of Satan, along with their descendants who would begin to suffer demonic oppression in due course of time.
One thing about covenant with evil spirits is that one day invariably it is violated or not kept up by the descendants of those who drew up the covenant in the first place.
Then demons would begin to unleash a flood of oppression on the descendants from generation to generation and it would continue unless a man standing in the gap appears.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Basicend: 7:56pm On Apr 01
Anything marine powers is dominated and controlled by the female gender.

They run those things.

So, the length and success of the man and the marriage depends completely on that wife beside him.

Truth is, she is the one that married the man. grin
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by ericmor: 8:25pm On Apr 01
dkidd:
And when the children will be struggling to find a way out tomorrow probably these idiots will be dead and gone

I think that was why they did that at the first place. Things may not work if they don't dedicate the wedding to the water goddess.

Any of their two may be from the water
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by effido666: 9:19pm On Apr 01
grin
Jeon:

๐Ÿ˜•
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by kingthreat(m): 1:41am On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

What covenant are people suffering from?

You just happen to have been brainwashed to believe a man died for you in the Middle East, but the ones in your backyard are demons.

What makes you think you are not worshipping a demon from another continent? Who made Osun and Ogun demons? The White man shey?

You must be wiser than all religious people.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by terrence12(m): 2:55am On Apr 02
Jeon:

๐Ÿ˜•
Well I could consider it... But you have to convince me. undecided
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by sirray001: 6:42am On Apr 02
kmaster007:
Wahala for who attend the wedding. If I attend dis kind of wedding mak I lost my phone
all na for show. The couple just wan trend. No big thing
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Profadvocate: 7:09am On Apr 02
Jeon:

๐Ÿ˜•

Why not Jesus?
In him allow is the needed peace.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Nedum001(m): 7:40am On Apr 02
Go get a life bro.....
superCleanworks:

So what about all the children that died of SEVERE STARVATION in the civil war?

What about the children being raped and traded daily at IDP camps for the past 10 years?

What about the young girl that lost her eyes and vagina to ritual killers on BRT bus?

What about Deborah?

How about the Ekiti school children that spent days in kidnappers caves?

All the plenty children that will sleep hungry this night because of bad governance.

Were they all born out of such marriages?

What about you? YES YOU with the senseless thinking? What kind of marriage did your parents have to make you so shallow?

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by superCleanworks(m): 9:13am On Apr 02
Nedum001:
Go get a life bro.....

Chinedum, if your brain could say something more intelligent, then it would. But your brain lacks such capability to respond appropriately, so I totally understand.
You can blame it on the type of marriage your parents had.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by kmaster007: 10:28am On Apr 02
Wetin consign water spirit with trends wen e backfire now dem go hear am
sirray001:
all na for show. The couple just wan trend. No big thing
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by sirray001: 11:56am On Apr 02
kmaster007:
Wetin consign water spirit with trends wen e backfire now dem go hear am
there is nothing like water spirit
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Sultty(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02
Jeon:

How foolish. The Earth, is nearly made up of water, and you think the aquatic habitat will be empty with just fishes and crayfishs?.
Mermaids are aware of human's existence,so don't be foolish .
don't do drugs, I wish u all d best
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Emychina(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02
Jeon:

๐Ÿ˜•

i dey for you,my love
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by kmaster007: 1:30pm On Apr 02
Nah you talk dat one oooo
sirray001:
there is nothing like water spirit
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by sirray001: 2:32pm On Apr 02
kmaster007:
Nah you talk dat one oooo
Nigeria keeps deceiving ourselves by believing nonsense. Oyibo has gone beyond all those nonsense
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by kmaster007: 3:55pm On Apr 02
Koooo... No p... Happy married life to them
sirray001:
Nigeria keeps deceiving ourselves by believing nonsense. Oyibo has gone beyond all those nonsense
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by dankorode(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04
dkidd:
exactly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / If You Were Asked To Get Married Under This Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.