Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) (41477 Views)

Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American FiancΓ©e In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Real2088: 3:12pm On Apr 01
dkidd:
And when the children will be struggling to find a way out tomorrow probably these idiots will be dead and gone

We wey wed for church,inside inside ooo,shebi we still dey fin way,abeg forget all these things

1 Like

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Rebirth212: 3:12pm On Apr 01
It doesn't change anything

If she wan cheat she go still cheat

These creatures wey no dey change
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by enemyofprogress: 3:13pm On Apr 01
Jeon:
Where will I see a man that will allow me to dedicate our marriage to Mermaid?.

πŸ˜•
ugly girls don't belong to mermaids
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Sultty(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01
Jeon:

πŸ˜•
mermaids don't exist, it's only in ur head it exists
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by iamtardey: 3:15pm On Apr 01
kmaster007:
Wahala for who attend the wedding. If I attend dis kind of wedding mak I lost my phone
πŸ˜‚
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by enemyofprogress: 3:15pm On Apr 01
It is a sin from yet to be released movie

Mynd44 I dey greet o
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Real2088: 3:16pm On Apr 01
fidelmarshal199:

The fact that you dedicated your children doesn't immune them from suffering. it's determined by time and chance

True bro,the way wey I dey suffer now eeh,abi make I ask my mama whether na for shrine Dem wed grin

1 Like

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by tollyboy5(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01
chariisGRACE:
The last time I checked, African traditional religion is practiced in Nigeria.

Would you have reported this if he did his marriage in a church for Mosque?
I'm so surprised it became a news lol
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01
This lady get mind o
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Starhearts: 3:17pm On Apr 01
Jeon:

πŸ˜•

All ur mate don marry finished .....
Go nd find a man to marry .
Diz lady don pass u teytey.... she Don leave u behind
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Semaj77(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01
Kobojunkie:
JUst curious but how exactly is it better? undecided

It's better in that it promotes their culture and values rather than the white man's , other than that both are as useless as the UEUE in QUEUE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by descarado: 3:18pm On Apr 01
Their choice. Why the hulalaba
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Starhearts: 3:19pm On Apr 01
dkidd:
And when the children will be struggling to find a way out tomorrow probably these idiots will be dead and gone

See future forecaster.

U neva forecast ur life finished.... anoda person own u dey reason...
U need mental health therapy
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Jeon(f): 3:19pm On Apr 01
Sultty:
mermaids don't exist, it's only in ur head it exists

How foolish. The Earth, is nearly made up of water, and you think the aquatic habitat will be empty with just fishes and crayfishs?.
Mermaids are aware of human's existence,so don't be foolish .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Starhearts: 3:20pm On Apr 01
LordIsaac:
It’s clear now that marriage is purely your choice. I hope the water gives them marriage certificate. Meanwhile, Jesus is still Lord!

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Semaj77(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01
dkidd:

Of course and a right standing with ur creator... Nothing in life happens by mistake or chance. Everything is by design, guidance, and intervention by God the intelligent designer. it all depends on who u let influence ur own life that matters ✌️

How do you know that their creator isn't the water God/Goddess
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Abee79(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01
Their choice 🀐
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Starhearts: 3:23pm On Apr 01
1x2x3:

Are kids from millions of weddings held in churches not suffering

Majority of Christians are hypocrites who think Christianity is the only way therefore we criticize others we don't understand. I'm a Christian but that approach is 100% wrong. Anyone can progress in life and be successful irrespective of their religious beliefs. If you know the bible well, you will understand time and chance happens to everyone equally as long as you are on earth.

Best comments of d year
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by tollyboy5(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01
Jeon:

How foolish. The Earth, is nearly made up of water, and you think the aquatic habitat will be empty with just fishes and crayfishs?.
Mermaids are aware of human's existence,so don't be foolish .
No one says aquatic habitat are not. The mermaid we virtualized don't exist.
They're more of a spiritual entity.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Semaj77(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01
dkidd:

Kobo I use everything beg u I don't even have strength to argue/ debate with u this morning. I'm talking about the creator of all existence anyhow anybody want believe make him believe. Provided it works for them

This should have been your initial response and not that tripe about their children having challenges in later life because they don't believe in your slave master's god
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by ponishah: 3:23pm On Apr 01
dkidd:
Not that I support their act, but Jesus was also baptized in water...
...there is something about water...river, stream, lake, ocean, sea etc
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Semaj77(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01
Jeon:

Come let me fuvk you through ur Anusara.

Now I truly believe you're a guy masquerading as a girl
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Jeon(f): 3:25pm On Apr 01
Semaj77:

Now I truly believe you're a guy masquerading as a girl

I have a big balls and a Paris tower , you wanna see it?.

Just say yes before I exchange it with big brain. I don't want to be among the countries with big pens ,because I noticed that they're always poor with no development.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Semaj77(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01
Kobojunkie:
That's a very silly insistence on your part. The "god" of your oppressors is also the god of science and technology. Have you not bowed to it at this point in time? lipsrsealed

Science and technology does not have a God , you should know better than this
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by InvertedHammer: 3:26pm On Apr 01
GistMedia0:
Nigerian traditionalists recently captivated onlookers with a mesmerizing wedding ceremony held along the serene banks of a riverside. Breaking away from conventional wedding venues, the couple, adorned in resplendent traditional attire, chose to exchange vows amidst the natural beauty of Nigeria's waterways.

They Dedicated Their Marriage to Riverside Goddess: Can this marriage last? shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79V79VgWOv8

/

JESUS was baptized in River. Jordan cool

/
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by jojothaiv(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01
Can this marriage?

A billion naira question whose answers depend on the two beings in the marriage, away from the light, camera and action, are they ready to put in the work or not....

Well, it's none of my business and I'm in the convent. Best wishes regardless.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Omoawoke: 3:31pm On Apr 01
DevilsEqual:

1883?? Thats like 2 centuries away cheesy cheesy cheesy

The birth and life of Jesus coincide with many great and historical happenings like the reign of Augustus Caesar and more and all these happened over 20 centuries ago

This is for those who do not know the diff between spirituality and religion, this doesnt invalidate the existence of a Grand Designer

We are not arguing the existence of a great designer, but that designer is definitely not the Bible/Koran gods.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by gaskiyamagana: 3:32pm On Apr 01
GistMedia0:
Nigerian traditionalists recently captivated onlookers with a mesmerizing wedding ceremony held along the serene banks of a riverside. Breaking away from conventional wedding venues, the couple, adorned in resplendent traditional attire, chose to exchange vows amidst the natural beauty of Nigeria's waterways.

They Dedicated Their Marriage to Riverside Goddess: Can this marriage last? shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79V79VgWOv8
Yahoo plus affairs.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by dejavubobo1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 01
dkidd:
A way out of what... the problem u face today is bcoz ur parents wedded in a mosque
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by sylve11: 3:35pm On Apr 01
dkidd:

Una own na just to dey talk anyhow.

Why not respect the man's beliefs?

Are you trying to say there are no Christian children that are not struggling?

grin cool
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by superCleanworks(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01
Jeon:

πŸ˜•

Ask for the Man's number, you can become his second wife. Too Easy.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by sylve11: 3:36pm On Apr 01
dejavubobo1:

A way out of what... the problem u face today is bcoz ur parents wedded in a mosque

He's an unwise fellow. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Gets A Mercedes From Her Ghanaian Groom At Her Wedding. PICS / Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum / She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.