Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) (41436 Views)

Omg! Definition Of A Real Melanin Goddess...(pic) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by samcolee(m): 3:38pm On Apr 01
humilitypays:
You are a boy, but you have been good in your pretense to be a girl.

Jeon
Jenny clay

These are boys with 2 tiny hairy balls in between their toothpick legs cool
Oboy your last line
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by fredoooooo: 3:39pm On Apr 01
Tradition and Originality cool

1 Like

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by samcolee(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01
1x2x3:

Are kids from millions of weddings held in churches not suffering

Majority of Christians are hypocrites who think Christianity is the only way therefore we criticize others we don't understand. I'm a Christian but that approach is 100% wrong. Anyone can progress in life and be successful irrespective of their religious beliefs. If you know the bible well, you will understand time and chance happens to everyone equally as long as you are on earth.

That's exactly what I told my friend and he argued, if it was by knowing Bible or going to church Bill gate and Elon wouldn't be that rich and it's only Nigerians that'd be rich
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Okechinwadike: 3:43pm On Apr 01
this Man gree for this? people de try ooooo. woman rapper
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by superCleanworks(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01
Nedum001:
I just hope their future children will not suffer from what they don't know about oooo

So what about all the children that died of SEVERE STARVATION in the civil war?

What about the children being raped and traded daily at IDP camps for the past 10 years?

What about the young girl that lost her eyes and vagina to ritual killers on BRT bus?

What about Deborah?

How about the Ekiti school children that spent days in kidnappers caves?

All the plenty children that will sleep hungry this night because of bad governance.

Were they all born out of such marriages?

What about you? YES YOU with the senseless thinking? What kind of marriage did your parents have to make you so shallow?

1 Like

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by superCleanworks(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01
samcolee:

That's exactly what I told my friend and he argued, if it was by knowing Bible or going to church Bill gate and Elon wouldn't be that rich and it's only Nigerians that'd be rich

Please avoid NARROW MINDED people
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by GenFunction: 3:51pm On Apr 01
Sharp.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by dbestuncle: 3:53pm On Apr 01
Y not. Where u wed doesn't determine if it will last na. It's only the 2 people there that determines how their marriages will last.

GistMedia0:
Nigerian traditionalists recently captivated onlookers with a mesmerizing wedding ceremony held along the serene banks of a riverside. Breaking away from conventional wedding venues, the couple, adorned in resplendent traditional attire, chose to exchange vows amidst the natural beauty of Nigeria's waterways.

They Dedicated Their Marriage to Riverside Goddess: Can this marriage last? shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79V79VgWOv8
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Thabothabo101: 3:58pm On Apr 01
Fully supported. We had gods before the white men came with Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:01pm On Apr 01
kingthreat:

Exactly. Many people are suffering from convenants made with idols and goddesses that their forefathers did out of ignorance.

What covenant are people suffering from?

You just happen to have been brainwashed to believe a man died for you in the Middle East, but the ones in your backyard are demons.

What makes you think you are not worshipping a demon from another continent? Who made Osun and Ogun demons? The White man shey?
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by judedwriter(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01
1x2x3:

Are kids from millions of weddings held in churches not suffering

Majority of Christians are hypocrites who think Christianity is the only way therefore we criticize others we don't understand. I'm a Christian but that approach is 100% wrong. Anyone can progress in life and be successful irrespective of their religious beliefs. If you know the bible well, you will understand time and chance happens to everyone equally as long as you are on earth.

Outside God there are time and chances. But in God, you are favoured and blessed not opportuned or lucky.

God is not a stone, idol, tree, or river that people worship in the name of traditions, but He is alive and has all power.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:05pm On Apr 01
Thabothabo101:
Fully supported. We had gods before the white men came with Christianity.

Exactly!

More potent gods!
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by isamshow: 4:09pm On Apr 01
Perfectfucker:

Shut up, you have been brain washed to think Jesus is your saviour but your repentance is for the benefit of your white slave master.

This is the letter of the slave masters to their preachers to humble you and think ours is bad

If you’re a True child of God, you will understand that the white (our colonial master) brought half Christianity to us in Africa NOT full GOSPEL.

We knew they are interested in our resources but the FACT remains Christianity is NOT a religion but LIFESTYLE. The life of Christ.

You’re where you are now because of what your ancestors did. That’s the fact. Believe it or not. If don’t believe it, therefore continue what you’re doing and you will see the result on your children.

Thank God for CHRIST who have saved us from all manners of ancestral curses.
JESUS IS THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD
JESUS IS THE SAVIOUR OF MY LIFE AND FAMILY
JESUS IS LORD
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by zinaunreal(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01
dkidd:
And when the children will be struggling to find a way out tomorrow probably these idiots will be dead and gone

As you stuck to Christianity allow them to stick to their traditional belief system. No dey make noise dey lick white behinds for here like say you even know the true origin of Christianity. Mr I too know.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by funshint(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01
Bongadu:

I go do my own for shrine , use her womb plus up chop better money
Hope this is a joke?! Your mind is dark.... you'll end up using yourself to plus-up. May Holy spirit arrest you and your evil thought. Amen!
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Reload101: 4:30pm On Apr 01
This is how they create generational spiritual problems to themselves and other unborn
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Emman08: 4:30pm On Apr 01
When E begin now they will cry village people
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by ComeToJesus: 4:52pm On Apr 01
Just a fairytale goddess. Jesus is Lord
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by rahmontech(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01
Jeon:
Where will I see a man that will allow me to dedicate our marriage to Mermaid?.

😕

If Marmaid go gree make we dey run 3 som time to time, i won’t have problems
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by okoroemeka(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01
dkidd:
And when the children will be struggling to find a way out tomorrow probably these idiots will be dead and gone
the whitemans god is not African but a blonde,blue eyed Caucasian called Jesus Christ,every human being has his fate and destiny ,if you are suffering it is not river God that is making you to suffer,what about the millions that are suffering today in Nigeria are they not good Christians and moslems?or china that has no church or mosque are we better than them?freedom of religion is a fundamental human right,. don't be a joy killer

1 Like

Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by 96ACE: 5:19pm On Apr 01
Jeon:
Where will I see a man that will allow me to dedicate our marriage to Mermaid?.

😕

Look no further i dey here grin
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01
Yea, right, hocus pocus! the only thing in that lake is a hungry old pensioner Aligator, that would eat any of those meats who calls themselves humans standing there if they are not careful.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by jenniferedet00(f): 5:22pm On Apr 01
shocked

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Chetas81(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01
Kloenboi:

African Slavery was as a result of the idolatry.

primitive mentality, because Chinese also worship idols
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Justnation: 6:08pm On Apr 01
This is whahala fully loaded.
when the mamaid spirits will start troubling your family, deliverance sections will start that time you will remember the Almighty God
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by 1x2x3: 6:14pm On Apr 01
judedwriter:

Outside God there are time and chances. But in God, you are favoured and blessed not opportuned or lucky.

God is not a stone, idol, tree, or river that people worship in the name of traditions, but He is alive and has all power.

Don't get started with what you've been fed limited knowledge about. What do you think you know about God, favour and blessings?

List 5 favours and blessings God has given you and I will show you 10 other people with bigger blessings and favour yet they don't believe in God. The Bible has explained how things work on earth but they keep feeding you guys with false teachings.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Dee60: 6:26pm On Apr 01
It looks like fun to them now. May they be delivered from the consequences of their action.
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by judedwriter(m): 6:31pm On Apr 01
1x2x3:

Don't get started with what you've been fed limited knowledge about. What do you think you know about God, favour and blessings?

List 5 favours and blessings God has given you and I will show you 10 other people with bigger blessings and favour yet they don't believe in God. The Bible has explained how things work on earth but they keep feeding you guys with false teachings.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
— James 1:17
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Franking: 6:35pm On Apr 01
dkidd:

Shut up. How far with all the marriages in mosques and churches?
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by Sucolee(m): 7:06pm On Apr 01
kmaster007:
Wahala for who attend the wedding. If I attend dis kind of wedding mak I lost my phone
na 15 pro max u dey use?
Re: Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) by caye(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01
Greenback:

Oga that one na child's play compared to the real problem..
It is a little thing compared to what lies ahead.
They have entered into covenant with marine spirit.

If they love themselves,they mustn't have children cos that marine spirit will make their lives horrible and will only temporary free them as long as the continue to worship it and make sacrifices.
Bondage

My great-grandmother was requested for, probably, from the Osun Goddess.
So, was her life horrible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / A Letter To Single Guys / Iphone Swag!!! Bride & Her Squad Stun In Unique Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.