Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 (6007 Views)

I Was A Cheerful Giver Until I Saw This Picture / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by henndukwe18: 7:20pm On Apr 08
CallTheCops:
grin grin

And the werey say he dey 22 with all that hair on his chest grin
It's either he's not the one in that photo or he's not telling the truth about his age.
prison can turn u a man over night
Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by Balablue64: 8:34am On Apr 09
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Day 14

I'm not supposed to give up.

Hahahaha, i am very happy you got banned, very good for you now u have learned in your life never ever to fork with me, kindergarten child.
Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 2:29pm On Apr 09
Balablue64:

Hahahaha, i am very happy you got banned, very good for you now u have learned in your life never ever to fork with me, kindergarten child.

shocked

Keep trolling people you don't know on internet if that's what makes you happy. As for me, life's too short for that.
Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by Balablue64: 3:22pm On Apr 09
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Keep trolling people you don't know on internet if that's what makes you happy. As for me, life's too short for that.
Oh so you didn't know before you typed all those insults up there and abused me abi? Your head is paining you seriously, mkpi
Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 3:35pm On Apr 09
Balablue64:

Oh so you didn't know before you typed all those insults up there and abused me abi? Your head is paining you seriously, mkpi

shocked

I'm only replying you to get you more addicted but you can't say this shít when you meet me face-to-face cheesy. You want to allow you tarnish an innocent man's image? You think he can't take legal actions against you because you believe you're anonymous? If I want to, I'll post your pictures everywhere. Enjoy...
Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by Balablue64: 7:36pm On Apr 09
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I'm only replying you to get you more addicted but you can't say this shít when you meet me face-to-face cheesy. You want to allow you tarnish an innocent man's image? You think he can't take legal actions against you because you believe you're anonymous? If I want to, I'll post your pictures everywhere. Enjoy...

Lol, i don't have your time kid.
Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 8:45pm On Apr 09
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Day 15 and 16

I was at work since on Saturday night... Stressful!

shocked

Day 17

I haven't written anything for days, I feel lazy — working for hours without sleep can really screw you up.

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 5:14pm On Apr 11
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Day 17

I haven't written anything for days, I feel lazy — working for hours without sleep can really screw you up.

shocked

"Of all the wonders that I have seen, men fear death knowing that death — a necessary end — will come when it will come."

Rest in peace to all whom we've lost in this journey of life 😢, the only thing certain is death and I'm so ready for it — life goes on.

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 5:18pm On Apr 13
SuperOnyi:

shocked

"Of all the wonders that I have seen, men fear death knowing that death — a necessary end — will come when it will come."

Rest in peace to all whom we've lost in this journey of life 😢, the only thing certain is death and I'm so ready for it — life goes on.

shocked

I feel so lazy and usèlèss, I'm not doing enough 💔😔.

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 5:19pm On Apr 17
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I feel so lazy and usèlèss, I'm not doing enough 💔😔.

shocked

I'll live a fulfilled life.

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 11:52pm On Apr 27
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I'll live a fulfilled life.

shocked

I've been on the grind...

Re: No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 by SuperOnyi: 5:13am On Apr 29
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I've been on the grind...

shocked

Dang, I forgot to take a photo yesterday — I was at work all day. I just snapped one right now to replace the one for yesterday sad. I think this means I will be shaving my beards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone / My Man Cum Easily Why? / Must Wearing A Ring On The Fourth Finger Be A Sign That One Is Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.