Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner (70641 Views)

Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Patojargz: 6:53am On Mar 25
Congrats 👏
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by DeBiafran: 6:54am On Mar 25
She does!

chopnaira:
.I don't think she has kids. Have you got any proof for this statement.
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Eagba(m): 6:55am On Mar 25
samwash:
Nor be the same woman dey insult the late Queen Elizabeth?
Her head nor correct at all.
what's wrong if she insult the bit^h of a queen ?
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Tzar(m): 6:57am On Mar 25
Omo irankiran!

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by MrsAminaBello(f): 6:57am On Mar 25
Queengee:

As "an illiterate"

Pot calling kettle black
you're also an illiterate like him too since you didn't notice that's a typo
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Bonapart(m): 7:01am On Mar 25
Two filths

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Bluntemperor: 7:04am On Mar 25
Jogs1900:

Naija law...i think the proposal was in the US and they live there

Most of the Lesbian and LGBTQ are fake and they are the patronisers of many Big Hotels in the World!
Na so one blogger says she be Lesbian but now get a baby and the man no collect th baby- who come own a baby?
Or can you get pregnant without a Man?
Nonsensical People are everywhere!

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by iLegendd(m): 7:06am On Mar 25
America really laid a solid foundation for the Devil to flourish. Used to love this great nation, but they have sent more souls to the Devil than all terrorist groups would ever do.

America's enabling environment for evil pushed me into loving Russia, China, and India that still have moral values.

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Uncletony(m): 7:08am On Mar 25
naija4life247:
One of the daughters from the cursed land of drugs trafficking and baby factory merchandising. She doesn't like Dicck, but she dey put different sizes of Dildos into her overstretched pussssy
She is far better than u and ur entire bobrisky generation! . She is a uni. Don and have grown kids already. I think u are one of the Erudite SKULLERS roaming the street of abeokuta

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 7:11am On Mar 25
Naaa film joooh
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Taigaban: 7:15am On Mar 25
This is a national disgrace and the worst legacy Professor Uju Anya will put on record. I use to know professors as those with moral and academic Excellence. A people to emulate. But today our college of professors are MORALLY CORRUPT and integrity challenged. This is the greatest absurdity by a Prof in recent history.

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by DaniellaDokubo(f): 7:25am On Mar 25
In the beginning he did not create them Adam & Steve nor Madam and Eve

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by JuanDeDios: 7:26am On Mar 25
chopnaira:
Ms Anya has kids. Common knowledge.
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Ademayor78: 7:36am On Mar 25
Foolishness, a professor but foolish

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:39am On Mar 25
samwash:
Nor be the same woman dey insult the late Queen Elizabeth?
Her head nor correct at all.

Thats the filthy devil that had the audacity to insult the queen while she's a mess herself
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Thoceen: 7:40am On Mar 25
She's getting a good head from the other lady.

Head na ya mate?
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by enemyofprogress: 7:48am On Mar 25
I was present at the occasion. There were lots to eat and drink.

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by bluefilm: 7:50am On Mar 25
Nonsense angry

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by israelmao(m): 7:52am On Mar 25
Our God loathe this with great passion.
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Sctests: 7:59am On Mar 25
naija4life247:
One of the daughters from the cursed land of drugs trafficking and baby factory merchandising. She doesn't like Dicck, but she dey put different sizes of Dildos into her overstretched pussssy

Tosin Ojutalayo from the oduduwaland of the setting sun and ritualistic cannibals, , prefers to put another man's dicckey in his anuss. grin

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Tonytonex(m): 8:11am On Mar 25
OLAADEGBU:
US-based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya, Gets Engaged To Her Lεsbιαη Partner

Daily Times
wasted money on education.
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by hslbroker2(m): 8:19am On Mar 25
juvewalex:
Speechless, dem be old cargo anyways.
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Malawian(m): 8:26am On Mar 25
Ndi Scissors Kick grin grin
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Appili(m): 8:29am On Mar 25
Iniquity everywhere, followers of Pope Francis, God have mercy.
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Joy2dworldxyz: 8:31am On Mar 25
papyjaypaul:
Why do people in same sex relationships always have someone that acts like the other sex? That's hypocrisy of the highest order.

In gayism, 1 gay behaves like a woman

in lesbiakneeism, 1 lesbian behaves like a man, kneels down to propose and acts like a man

As it is same sex, can't they behave like same sex Boy boy, girl girl

Satan don use their brains mix with dry weeds
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by pacificom: 8:35am On Mar 25
Even though she is a professor in academic, but she is a fool in love.
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Calitoscassius(m): 8:38am On Mar 25
How is this any of our business? Cement is still 8,500 in my area.
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by benjaminlawson(m): 8:41am On Mar 25
They should remember Sodom and Gomorrha, that was the sin they committed that brought the anger of God upon them, because they go against God' plan for marriage, for He created them man and woman, husband and wife. God's mercy is still available if they can repent.
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by NNTR: 8:55am On Mar 25
MadamExcellency:
She don born children finish come realized say she be lesbian after the children done grow.

chopnaira:

DaddyJapan:
She does have two children.
https:///UjuAnya/status/1771516068894331029?s=20
Uju Anya
@UjuAnya
Y'all. She said we were going to Summer Lee's party. I arrived to pick her up and had the most delicious shock. She colluded with folks, people flew in, we were surrounded by love. In front of our children and dear friends, Sirry Alang asked me to be her wife. And I said yes.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by babaireti(m): 9:12am On Mar 25
I knew, na dem
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by pocohantas(f): 9:21am On Mar 25
MadamExcellency:

She had already lived with her husband and children for years before filing for divorce probably after she was caught

I do know she has been married or rather I read it on Twitter when she trended. I think people used it to attack her and she confirmed while claiming it was the worst period of her life. I am only saying people like her who claim marriage to the opposite sex is of no good should marry their gender. Even if she didn't have kids, she would still get them now like most homosexuals do.
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by LucemFerre: 9:30am On Mar 25
OPICANTO2223:
A big idïot. Upon all your beauty you chose my fellow woman as your husband.
Where the beauty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend