Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner (70611 Views)

Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by chidiokay: 9:46am On Mar 25
pocohantas:
I [b]must commend her for living up to her words. [/b]I hope the men that clain not to benefit from marriage to women can do same or stay single till death. That is the logical thing to do.

je ka gborun ! what could be more illogical is for a gender that are resistance to preek to be the same ones investing heavily on dildos or anything that looks like preek.

the height of confusion is see lesbians do all they do with strap on and dildos .. who picks artificial over natural undecided you can't find an artificial virgina in a bob risky bag

as the emotional gender don't forget your capacity, that is the logical thing
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by denko(m): 9:50am On Mar 25
EVEN ANIMAL HAVE SENSE MORE THAN THESE GAYS AND LESBIANS BECAUSE YOU HARDLY SEE ANIMAL GAY OR LESBIAN

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by CoolJulian: 10:40am On Mar 25
enemyofprogress:
I was present at the occasion. There were lots to eat and drink.

Disgusting!
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:53am On Mar 25
this is what America does to you eventually, you become de-natured despite your PhD or whatever height of education you attained.angry you spirituality dives down to zero, your addiction for disgusting things like uju licking her fellow female pussssssy for life goes beyond limits. angry
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 10:58am On Mar 25
Jogs1900:
Hehe he..she even knelt down proposing..make sure you impregnate her too
Dumbass comment. Procreation isn't the purpose of marriage, it's the 21st century,not even all straight people can have kids or marry to have children
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 10:58am On Mar 25
juvewalex:
Speechless, dem be old cargo anyways.
Good,move along
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 11:01am On Mar 25
papyjaypaul:
Why do people in same sex relationships always have someone that acts like the other sex? That's hypocrisy of the highest order.

In gayism, 1 gay behaves like a woman

in lesbiakneeism, 1 lesbian behaves like a man, kneels down to propose and acts like a man

As it is same sex, can't they behave like same sex Boy boy, girl girl
Men and women don't gatekeep masculinity and feminity and homosexuality is attraction to the same sex not same gender expression
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by DaddyJapan(m): 11:01am On Mar 25
NNTR:

https:///UjuAnya/status/1771516068894331029?s=20
Uju Anya
@UjuAnya
Y'all. She said we were going to Summer Lee's party. I arrived to pick her up and had the most delicious shock. She colluded with folks, people flew in, we were surrounded by love. In front of our children and dear friends, Sirry Alang asked me to be her wife. And I said yes.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

If a 72 year old, mother of four, Mama Jay-Z, can find love after coming out as a lesbian in 2017; who is DaddyJapan to get all sanctimonious? grin

Jay-Z's ULTIMATE inspiration: After rapper's mom Gloria wed her longtime partner, FEMAIL reveals how she pushed her son to abandon 'street life' and drugs to pursue music - and left him in 'tears' when she came out after years of 'hiding in a closet'

(Don’t Worry) If There’s A Hell Below, We’re All Going To Go - Curtis Mayfield cool

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 11:02am On Mar 25
chopnaira:
.I don't think she has kids. Have you got any proof for this statement.
She has an older daughter
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 11:03am On Mar 25
OPICANTO2223:
A big idïot. Upon all your beauty you chose my fellow woman as your husband.
Nope,the woman is her wife not her husband,if you are gonna be a bigot,at least be a less ignorant one
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 11:04am On Mar 25
BondRiv:

The irony. It is basically a disorder being celebrated and encouraged. They need help.
Because you've done the work on human sexuality to classify it as a disorder right?
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 11:05am On Mar 25
Astra101:
Op, must you recycle old news

This happened years ago or are you a lesbian
This isn't old news, they've been together for years but they just got engaged
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 11:17am On Mar 25
denko:
EVEN ANIMAL HAVE SENSE MORE THAN THESE GAYS AND LESBIANS BECAUSE YOU HARDLY SEE ANIMAL GAY OR LESBIAN
Next time,do some research before coming here to sound stupid and ignorant because homosexuality is a trait in animals
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by holocron: 11:17am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:
Homosexuality is STRONGLY CONDEMNED by GOD ALMIGHTY. It is an ABOMINATION.

GOD gives Mankind a Dire Warning for the acts of Homosexuality.
[b]

No matter the nation or person who approves it or engages in such. It is abomination. It is evil.
It is calling for the wrath of GOD ALMIGHTY. It willl destroy your soul and send you to Hell Fire

The Goodnews is that no matter how bad, dirty or Evil you are in these abominations, The PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST is available and more than enough to Purge you, wash you and Clean you up.

You dont Have to go to Hell Fire.
JESUS CHRIST has paid the price for you and I to be saved.
Today is an opportunity to Run to and Call on JESUS CHRIST to Save your soul.
The next moment is not Guaranteed.

Yes. But lesbianism (woman/woman) was not forbidden.
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 11:19am On Mar 25
hansomb:
That's crime against humanity. If everyone is gay and lesbian, in the next 100 years, humanity will cease to exist.
Everyone can't be gay or lesbian,lol,the way you people think. It's the same way everyone can't be straight
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 11:21am On Mar 25
grandstar:
What happens when lesbians divorce-who keeps the child?

Will it be given to the biological mother as only one parent has any biological linkage unlike a traditional marriage where both are biological parents.

It makes no sense to me.

This is important as many gay marriages have only one child.
The family court decides who gets custody of if it's joint custody just like in straight couples
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 11:23am On Mar 25
Judolisco:
one is usually girlish... I saw alot of them in sch, it's a genetic disorder for some that should have been corrected from a young age.... Once you see your young male kid moving like a girl, quickly correct it at that young age.... I saw one 2 when I was serving, that one don dey 2 late sef...

One corrective measure used in Africa na cain oh, or allowing the child to mingle with his true gender, some boys get it from interacting with girls at a very young age
Yea,a kid developing same sex attraction should mingle with the same sex, that's sure to remedy the situation lol cheesy grin,the way y'all think
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by holocron: 11:24am On Mar 25
E be like say this moniker 'Flamemignon' na expert or consultant for LGBTQ affairs.
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Airlord2030: 11:24am On Mar 25
Igbos cheesy
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 11:25am On Mar 25
GrifindorHouse:

This is to show that there's only two genders, everyone's behaviour fall into this binary, you either act like a male or act like a female, there's in-betweens. It further goes to prove that homosexuality is a deformity.
Nope,there are two forms of gender expression that everyone possesses,no man is a 100% masculine and no woman is a 100% feminine even in biology,men have a bit of the female hormone and women also have a bit of the male hormone
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 11:27am On Mar 25
Gerrard59:

Another reason homosexuals should not be allowed the possession of a child or children. They are not biologically or mentally fit for child-rearing.
This is the dumbest shit I've heard all day
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 11:29am On Mar 25
MuslimIgbo:

Because they're not just stupìd but mentally UNSTABLE.
VERY SICK SET OF HUMAN FO0LS.
THEY'LL EVEN ADOPT CHILDREN BORN BY NORMAL PEOPLE AND MOST LIKELY TURN THE CHILD TO GAY OR LESBIAN.

THOSE BASTÁRDS DON'T DESERVE THE GIFT OF LIFE.
So you would rather a kid starve in the orphanage than be in a home with two loving parents because of your hate? What a bigot!
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by GrifindorHouse(m): 11:32am On Mar 25
Flamemignon1:

Nope,there are two forms of gender expression that everyone possesses,no man is a 100% masculine and no woman is a 100% feminine even in biology,men have a bit of the female hormone and women also have a bit of the male hormone

So why are there no 4 forms of gender expression, why 2, why only Masculine and Feminine?
Besides, I don't even get how this correlates with what I said.
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by NNTR: 11:40am On Mar 25
DaddyJapan:
If a 72 year old, mother of four, Mama Jay-Z, can find love after coming out as a lesbian in 2017; who is DaddyJapan to get all sanctimonious? grin
Live and let let.
Exactly, we better worry about our own sins … because God’s not going to ask you about my sin, theirs or others' sins

Strong case of, when you are at your most confident, love comes from unexpected people and/or most unlikely places.

DaddyJapan:
(Don’t Worry) If There’s A Hell Below, We’re All Going To Go - Curtis Mayfield cool
(Don’t Worry) If There’s A Heaven Above, We’ll All Return Back To Earth After Going There For The Honeymoon

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by winner37(m): 11:43am On Mar 25
See wasted Pussy and breasts..😱😱
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by 4reala(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25
MadamExcellency:
She don born children finish come realized say she be lesbian after the children done grow.
She is a disgrace to her children. I don't think her children will be happy to associate with her in public
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by MuslimIgbo: 12:25pm On Mar 25
Flamemignon1:

So you would rather a kid starve in the orphanage than be in a home with two loving parents because of your hate? What a bigot!
You lack wisdom and common.
Very daft
So they're the only ones that can adopt?
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by SamTheAnalyst(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25
papyjaypaul:
Why do people in same sex relationships always have someone that acts like the other sex? That's hypocrisy of the highest order.

In gayism, 1 gay behaves like a woman

in lesbiakneeism, 1 lesbian behaves like a man, kneels down to propose and acts like a man

As it is same sex, can't they behave like same sex Boy boy, girl girl

Goes to show that there's a bad spirit controlling them, which they can't help themselves out of it.
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 25
MuslimIgbo:

You lack wisdom and common.
Very daft
So they're the only ones that can adopt?
Damn, you are not just heartless but plainly daft,who the hell cares about the gender of the parents when they can give that kid a loving home? So you'd rather allow that kid age out of the orphanage when straight parents rejected them? Casepoint,a gay couple adopted 5 kids with down syndrome after they've been rejected by your fellow straight couples multiple times,do you know what could've happened to those kids if the orphanage were waiting for straight couples who keeps passing them over? But I guess your hate and bigotry has eating to the far corners of your brain that you can't see the bigger picture but hate,what an asshole
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 25
GrifindorHouse:

So why are there no 4 forms of gender expression, why 2, why only Masculine and Feminine?
Besides, I don't even get how this correlates with what I said.
Because both are society inclined and to what you said, masculine gay couples exists,they are called "masc for masc" look it up,they get a lot of hate because of the hatred for masculinity today as the media just throws out masc and fem gay couples
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by BALLOSKI: 2:23pm On Mar 25
MadamExcellency:
She don born children finish come realized say she be lesbian after the children done grow.

She even has children? 😂

She's trying to get the benefit.
Re: Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner by Kingzjayzee: 3:24pm On Mar 25
The BRIDE may now kiss the BRIDE. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures / Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX