Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? (43624 Views)

Federal Government Grant: How True Is It? (photos) / Apply For Federal Government Grant 2019 / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 7:23pm On Apr 03
notmyrealmonika:
cry cry cry
Good day, please I received an sms to verify and I have been trying to since last week but to no avail. I have done every thing suggested; the code, the DND deactivation and even called mtn customer care but still the same. I have restart and reboot my phone. Airplane mode nko? You will think I'm a pilot the way I was switching from On to off like autopilot but all is just to nothing. Even if na my village people dey behind it, I won't give up.....
Now, it's not going beyond the input phone number page.

Please I will be grateful if you can help me out anyhow you did yours... If it's by me sending you my phone number and nin please Biko.
Please never you send your NIN to anybody no matter the circumstance unless you want to lose all your money
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 7:31pm On Apr 03
LATEST UPDATE
If you are still having issue updating your NIN, kindly use the "alternative button" underneath. You are good to go!

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 7:33pm On Apr 03
tunde1200:

Kindly help the response I got when I filled the information was that NIN been used by a different user

Try using the "alternative button" underneath. You are good to go!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Peak11(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03
Mademan7:

Please never you send your NIN to anybody no matter the circumstance unless you want to lose all your money
Noted, thanks.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by funmi4love(f): 8:53pm On Apr 03
notmyrealmonika:
cry cry cry
Good day, please I received an sms to verify and I have been trying to since last week but to no avail. I have done every thing suggested; the code, the DND deactivation and even called mtn customer care but still the same. I have restart and reboot my phone. Airplane mode nko? You will think I'm a pilot the way I was switching from On to off like autopilot but all is just to nothing. Even if na my village people dey behind it, I won't give up.....
Now, it's not going beyond the input phone number page.

Please I will be grateful if you can help me out anyhow you did yours... If it's by me sending you my phone number and nin please Biko.
use the alternative method beneath where you are suppose to put your phone number and you are good to go
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by collins1895: 9:16pm On Apr 03
Dolphinlove:
This is what mine is showing after putting my phone number, does this means my nin has been verified, I'm so confused..somebody should help me ooo

Am having the same issue, I tried the alternative method still the same thing, I Don tire
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by tojahh(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03
How much this money even be sef?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Jordanalex: 3:21pm On Apr 04
collins1895:

Am having the same issue, I tried the alternative method still the same thing, I Don tire

Even without using the alternative route, I JUST SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED MY NIN NOW... I've been having samee issue of not receiving OTP since one week and just few mins ago, I decided to log in and wanted to use the alternative but I said let me try the usual one first and within 10 sec, I got my OTP on my MTN line and did the necessary... DONE βœ…... So, just keep trying Sha
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 3:25pm On Apr 04
O ya make alert start rolling in. Sallah done near.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by collins1895: 3:56pm On Apr 04
Jordanalex:

Even without using the alternative route, I JUST SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED MY NIN NOW... I've been having samee issue of not receiving OTP since one week and just few mins ago, I decided to log in and wanted to use the alternative but I said let me try the usual one first and within 10 sec, I got my OTP on my MTN line and did the necessary... DONE βœ…... So, just keep trying Sha

I tried it now, is telling me Nin already updated
I didn't receive any OTP on my Mtn line

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by NDSMELODY(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04
collins1895:

it means you have done the verification before
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Peak11(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05
collins1895:

Same here. I hope it means NIN verification is successful?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 4:30pm On Apr 05
Like when will alert start dropping like this... grin grin grin
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by successnwa(f): 5:15pm On Apr 05
Good day house
Please is it still ongoing and someone should help with the link
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by hafal2020: 5:48pm On Apr 05
successnwa:
Good day house Please is it still ongoing and someone should help with the link
Yes, fedgrantandloan.gov.ng
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by successnwa(f): 6:41am On Apr 06
[quote author=hafal2020 post=129285499]

Yes,
fedgrantandloan.gov.ng[/q
I was shown to input the number I registered with. I haven't registered before now.uote]
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by hafal2020: 9:17am On Apr 06
[quote author=successnwa post=129291159][/quote]

Click on apply for Grant for fresh application. Then fill the form and SUBMIT your application.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by carolinacynthia: 11:52am On Apr 08
Has anyone been paid for the grant so far?? I heard some people are doing physical verification too. The wait is long oh! Even after the stress of verifying...
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by carolinacynthia: 11:55am On Apr 08
Musty112:
I got this from a group, can anyone confirm pls
who was paid this?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 11:59am On Apr 15
Have everyone been able to submit their NIN?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Geekop: 4:26pm On Apr 15
Mademan7:
Have everyone been able to submit their MUM?

What's MUM?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 4:34pm On Apr 15
Mademan7:
Have everyone been able to submit their MUM?
Ha! What of we wey our mum don die, who we go submit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by PrinceFola(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15
notmyrealmonika:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dad πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 6:18pm On Apr 15
notmyrealmonika:

then submit your NIN
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 6:18pm On Apr 15
Geekop:

What's MUM?
NiN

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by illicit(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15
notmyrealmonika:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by NDSMELODY(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15
Mademan7:
Have everyone been able to submit their NIN?
I think everyone should have submitted by now.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by NDSMELODY(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15
Is submission of NIN the last process of receiving the grant ?......
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Geekop: 9:34pm On Apr 15
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 7:46am On Apr 16
NDSMELODY:
I think everyone should have submitted by now.
That will be great
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 1:03pm On Apr 16
Update!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by marshman293: 1:59pm On Apr 16
President Bola Tinubu’s government has announced the commencement of disbursement of palliative loans to support manufacturers and businesses across the country.

The minister of Industry, Trade and Investment Doris Aniete, made the announcement in a tweet on Tuesday, April 16.

According to the minister, the disbursement of loans under the Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme to verified applicants has finally kicked off after an exhaustive selection process.

The government, through the Bank of Industry (BOI), had said it would be disbursing three categories of funding totalling N200 billion to support manufacturers and businesses across the country.

Aniete stated that an unspecified number of beneficiaries have received their grants.

She noted that by Friday, April 19, another significant disbursement will be made to a substantial number of verified applicants.

She said: β€œWe are pleased to inform you that the disbursement process for the Presidential Conditional Grant Programme has officially commenced. Some beneficiaries have already received their grants, marking the beginning of our phased disbursement strategy.

β€œBy Friday, 19th April 2024, a significant disbursement will be made to a substantial number of verified applicants. It is essential to understand that disbursements are ongoing, and not all applicants will receive their grants on this initial date. However, rest assured that all verified applicants will eventually receive their grants in subsequent phases.”

This is coming over eight months after President Tinubu announced the grant for manufacturers and small businesses.

The grant is earmarked to cushion the effect that recent economic reforms have had on businesses in the country.

In the address, the president said he was determined to strengthen the manufacturing sector, increase its capacity to expand, and create good-paying jobs.

β€œWe are going to spend N75 billion between July 2023 and March 2024. Our objective is to fund 75 enterprises with great potential to kick-start sustainable economic growth, accelerate structural transformation, and improve productivity.

β€˜β€™Each of the 75 manufacturing enterprises will be able to access N1bn credit at 9 per cent per annum with a maximum of 60 months repayment for long-term loans and 12 months for working capital,” Tinubu said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is Life So Unfair? / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins / Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.