Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? (43625 Views)

Federal Government Grant: How True Is It? (photos) / Apply For Federal Government Grant 2019 / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by NDSMELODY(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16
marshman293:
President Bola Tinubu’s government has announced the commencement of disbursement of palliative loans to support manufacturers and businesses across the country.

The minister of Industry, Trade and Investment Doris Aniete, made the announcement in a tweet on Tuesday, April 16.

According to the minister, the disbursement of loans under the Presidential Conditional Grant Scheme to verified applicants has finally kicked off after an exhaustive selection process.

The government, through the Bank of Industry (BOI), had said it would be disbursing three categories of funding totalling N200 billion to support manufacturers and businesses across the country.

Aniete stated that an unspecified number of beneficiaries have received their grants.

She noted that by Friday, April 19, another significant disbursement will be made to a substantial number of verified applicants.

She said: “We are pleased to inform you that the disbursement process for the Presidential Conditional Grant Programme has officially commenced. Some beneficiaries have already received their grants, marking the beginning of our phased disbursement strategy.

“By Friday, 19th April 2024, a significant disbursement will be made to a substantial number of verified applicants. It is essential to understand that disbursements are ongoing, and not all applicants will receive their grants on this initial date. However, rest assured that all verified applicants will eventually receive their grants in subsequent phases.”

This is coming over eight months after President Tinubu announced the grant for manufacturers and small businesses.

The grant is earmarked to cushion the effect that recent economic reforms have had on businesses in the country.

In the address, the president said he was determined to strengthen the manufacturing sector, increase its capacity to expand, and create good-paying jobs.

“We are going to spend N75 billion between July 2023 and March 2024. Our objective is to fund 75 enterprises with great potential to kick-start sustainable economic growth, accelerate structural transformation, and improve productivity.

‘’Each of the 75 manufacturing enterprises will be able to access N1bn credit at 9 per cent per annum with a maximum of 60 months repayment for long-term loans and 12 months for working capital,” Tinubu said.
God, let all verified applicants including myself receive this grant ooo, it will go a long way...............beside, how do someone know he or she has been verified .....note, I have submitted my NIN successfully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by marshman293: 3:41pm On Apr 16
Only those who received a text message from them to be verified will be paid

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by acumen90(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16
Who has been paid here, please? We need motivation
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Uniquisite: 4:20pm On Apr 16
acumen90:

angry angry Is it a loan true true or grant
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Ugoc3(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16
acumen90:

I received the grant on Easter Friday (50k)

Na d loan I de wait for now.. because I did physical biometric capture at my local govt area

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 6:52pm On Apr 16
Ugoc3:

I received the grant on Easter Friday (50k)

Na d loan I de wait for now.. because I did physical biometric capture at my local govt area

Physical biometry for the loan or grant? And also are you among those that were sent message to put their NIN?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Ugoc3(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16
notmyrealmonika:

Physical biometry for the loan or grant? And also are you among those that were sent message to put their NIN?

I received the nin verification link..
I also got a message from BOI to come for physical biometric

The nin verification link is for the grant 50k

While those who applied for loan.and selected.were asked locate dia LGA for b
Physical biometric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 7:01pm On Apr 16
Ugoc3:

Physical biometric
Okay thanks
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by musaisah455(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16
When will we receive our own grant.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by hafal2020: 8:01pm On Apr 16
Ugoc3:

Physical biometric

Pls which part of the country are you? Because I did not here any update in the South here.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Ugoc3(m): 8:13pm On Apr 16
musaisah455:
When will we receive our own grant.

If ur nin is successful verified..u will certainly receive ur grant

FG said from 19 April..
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Ugoc3(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16
hafal2020:

Pls which part of the country are you? Because I did not here any update in the South here.

S.E..
The successful candidate s were sent SMS from BOI
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by hafal2020: 8:31pm On Apr 16
Ugoc3:

If ur nin is successful verified..u will certainly receive ur grant

FG said from 19 April..

I submitted my nin and successful. But what of those of us who have not been called for Biometric? Do we have hope on 19 April?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by hafal2020: 8:35pm On Apr 16
Ugoc3:

S.E.. The successful candidate s were sent SMS from BOI
S.W. I did not of here of anyone receiving such SMS from BOI in Oyo State here.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Ugoc3(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16
hafal2020:

I submitted my nin and successful. But what of those of us who have not been called for Biometric? Do we have hope on 19 April?

Biometric is for the loan

The grant only needs nin verification
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by hafal2020: 8:50pm On Apr 16
Ugoc3:

Biometric is for the loan

The grant only needs nin verification

Thanks.

Can we still be hopeful of BOI sms or sending SMS has been concluded for the loan applicants?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Ugoc3(m): 9:10pm On Apr 16
Can we still be hopeful of BOI sms or sending SMS has been concluded for the loan applicants?

I don't know bro
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by NDSMELODY(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16
hafal2020:

S.W.
I did not of here of anyone receiving such SMS from BOI in Oyo State here.
I am also from Oyo state, I received the message for NIN verification and I have submitted successfully but I have not receive the SMS for loan from BOI........I have not receive the grant as well
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Nezy4Real(m): 12:31am On Apr 17
Since we didn't provide account numbers during the registration what account are they going to pay us with? Will new accounts be opened for every successful applicants?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by hafal2020: 6:49am On Apr 17
NDSMELODY:
I am also from Oyo state, I received the message for NIN verification and I have submitted successfully but I have not receive the SMS for loan from BOI........I have not receive the grant as well

Let's be hopeful.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Barbiturate(m): 9:35am On Apr 17
Nezy4Real:
Since we didn't provide account numbers during the registration what account are they going to pay us with? Will new accounts be opened for every successful applicants?

There was a section they asked for account details while filling the form online. For those who first filled

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by woojin: 9:41am On Apr 17
This 50k that i wan use buy phone so i will not get it because of a fvckng text message. Mtsw
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Uniquisite: 2:10pm On Apr 17
It just cross my mind that some officials in charge will likely have start scheming, if not concluded 🤦, on how to divert funds meant for beneficiaries to their pocket 🥲🥲
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Ugoc3(m): 3:49pm On Apr 17
Uniquisite:
It just cross my mind that some officials in charge will likely have start scheming, if not concluded 🤦, on how to divert funds meant for beneficiary into their pocket 🥲🥲

Relax bro..the 50k go reach u...I b ordinary naijiarian..as the moni reach me on a normal..then any other ordinary naija person go collect..

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by LordFA: 4:08pm On Apr 17
Ugoc3:

Relax bro..the 50k go reach u...I b ordinary naijiarian..as the moni reach me on a normal..then any other ordinary naija person go collect..

More people have started seeing alert
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Jordanalex: 4:12pm On Apr 17
LordFA:

More people have started seeing alert

Any you've confirmed of??
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 4:23pm On Apr 17
I have received my own alert.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by LordFA: 4:27pm On Apr 17
notmyrealmonika:
I have received my own alert.

Congrats
Which Bank?
Did you receive text from Federal Government?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Uniquisite: 4:29pm On Apr 17
Believes at your own risk. Sponsored post up and down grin

I won't believe until I get my alert..lol
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by LordFA: 4:30pm On Apr 17
Uniquisite:
Believes at your own risk. Sponsored post up and down grin

I won't believe until I get my alert..lol

Oga people are smiling already
Just pray that you're among
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 4:33pm On Apr 17
LordFA:

Congrats
Which Bank?
Did you receive text from Federal Government?
UBA.... I received sms for verification
My neighbor did not receive sms, I was the one that send the link to him. He too has received

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by talktofemi: 4:39pm On Apr 17
notmyrealmonika:

UBA.... I received sms for verification
My neighbor did not receive sms, I was the one that send the link to him. He too has received

Can I get the link from you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is Life So Unfair? / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins / Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.