Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? (43044 Views)

Federal Government Grant: How True Is It? (photos) / Apply For Federal Government Grant 2019 / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by tojahh(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28
No otp

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by marshman293: 2:46pm On Mar 29
Same with me
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by NDSMELODY(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29
Same here too oo
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Peak11(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29
marshman293:
Same with me
Is this experience peculiar to mtn users?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Archie24(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29
I just verified my NIN, but using a laptop
It was stressful to say the least
I tried for over 15 times before it could pass my phone number so that the site could take me to the part I will input both my NIN and the verification code.
Now on the page of NIN and verification code
I had to resend the code for another 10 times before the OTP finally came.

Now if I were you, keep trying don't relent!
I made up my mind not to relent!
That was how I was able to get verified

I hope this helps
Happy Good Friday

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Musty112: 7:51pm On Mar 29
I got this from a group, can anyone confirm pls

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by tubolancer(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29
Archie24:
I tried for over 15 times before it could pass my phone number so that the site could take me to the part I will input both my NIN and the verification code.

I hope this helps
Happy Good Friday
It was very easy with Airtel, I did it once using the code and it went straight. I think those using MTN are finding it very difficult, I don't know what really happened.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Peak11(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29
Musty112:
I got this from a group, can anyone confirm pls
Looks real.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by kapich: 9:36pm On Mar 29
Im using Glo network, I'm yet to receive otp since yesterday.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Crystalfragranc(f): 10:34pm On Mar 29
Peak11:
Looks real.
Dey play
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by carolinacynthia: 12:17am On Mar 30
tojahh:
This is what I got. Will try later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

I guess it's network related anyways.
Did you try again? And was it successful? I've been trying yet the same problem...
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by carolinacynthia: 12:18am On Mar 30
kapich:
Im using Glo network, I'm yet to receive otp since yesterday.
really!! I thought the problem is with mtn alone... What do we do now and who knows when it's going to expire...
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by carolinacynthia: 12:20am On Mar 30
tubolancer:
It was very easy with Airtel, I did it once using the code and it went straight. I think those using MTN are finding it very difficult, I don't know what really happened.
yes oh!!! So very difficult. And I have an Airtel number but I didn't use it for registration... So it might jeopardize the process.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by carolinacynthia: 1:09am On Mar 30
Archie24:

I hope this helps
Happy Good Friday
Did you register with your mtn number?? I use mtn and I've been trying for days yet no success...
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by collins1895: 5:22am On Mar 30
I tried to verify my nin but is saying your nin already added, am using mtn
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Dolphinlove(f): 5:43am On Mar 30
collins1895:
same with me, I use mtn as well, I didn't get otp
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by NDSMELODY(m): 6:05am On Mar 30
Please what's the solution for those of us using MTN line ?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Archie24(m): 7:35am On Mar 30
[quote author=carolinacynthia post=129176336] Did you register with your mtn number?? I use mtn and I've been trying for days yet no success...[Yes it was MTN I used
It's really difficult but finally went through]
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by carolinacynthia: 8:33am On Mar 30
NDSMELODY:
Please what's the solution for those of us using MTN line ?
Exactly my question... Is it a way to boycot us? Something needs to be done. I tried almost 20 times for both methods all to no avail... I'm thinking of changing the mtn number on the URL to Airtel on my laptop ton see if I'll receive an otp on the airtel. On the code/nin interface
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by carolinacynthia: 8:35am On Mar 30
collins1895:
mine just says service currently not available...
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Dohzy: 8:59am On Mar 30
But Whats Wrong with MTN, cos Airtel keeps delivering OTPs easily, If they are tired, let them get out of Nigeria, make we count how many networks remain,

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Limassol(m): 9:59am On Mar 30
Mademan7:
i tried the site it didnt see my phone number, i then used the ussd code to send my NIN and it said successful

Please tell me more about the Grant/loan program.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Barbiturate(m): 10:50am On Mar 30
If you use MTN, do the attached, then switch off your phone and switch it on and continue to try. Just got my OTP.

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 1:56pm On Mar 30
I tried the above e still no work o. I done try am like 30 times... God help me.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by kapich: 2:26pm On Mar 30
Has anyone verified with Glo network? I'm yet to get otp using Glo network
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Ginugo: 3:52pm On Mar 30
Barbiturate:
If you use MTN, do the attached, then switch off your phone and switch it on and continue to try. Just got my OTP.
Thanks for this. After this what next because I was seeing where they are saying we should apply for 50,000 grant. Are we to apply?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by carolinacynthia: 3:54pm On Mar 30
Archie24:

I hope this helps
Happy Good Friday
This was very helpful. I kept on trying since morning without giving up and finally, I got the otp message around 2pm and I was added successfully. If not that I saw your message, I would have lost hope thinking it's not working at all. Pls don't give up, keep trying, it'll go through. I used MTN number. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by carolinacynthia: 3:56pm On Mar 30
Ginugo:

Thanks for this. After this what next because I was seeing where they are saying we should apply for 50,000 grant. Are we to apply?
you're supposed to apply first then if your name is approved, you'll be asked to do nin verification which is what we're doing now...

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by carolinacynthia: 3:57pm On Mar 30
kapich:
Has anyone verified with Glo network? I'm yet to get otp using Glo network
keep trying, it'll go though...

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by carolinacynthia: 4:00pm On Mar 30
For those that have successfully verified thiƩr nin, what is the next step? I also heard we're supposed to link nin to our bank accounts to be eligible...
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by henryugo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30
Just receive my OTP now, use Google chrome browser and change to desktop mode.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by RoyaltyBest1: 3:56am On Mar 31
Sorry, pls around what time in the morning? Because I've been trying since 3a.m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / N-power Batch C Applicants Receive Congratulatory Messages

Viewing this topic: Uniquisite and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.