Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? (43615 Views)

Federal Government Grant: How True Is It? (photos) / Apply For Federal Government Grant 2019 / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by extol1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02
kapich:
Good morning people, anyone got otp since yesterday because I can't seem to access the site again. It's showing network error
Please I just register and submitted, what should I be expecting
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by kapich: 12:55pm On Apr 02
extol1:

Please I just register and submitted, what should I be expecting

Wait for SMS from them to verify your NIN.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by extol1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02
kapich:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by hafal2020: 2:00pm On Apr 02

FG rubbish is too much. After spending months for registration and more other months for NIN Verification. NIN, that we have all submitted during applications. Payment of #25,000 for 3 months palliative for vulnerables had been suspended going 6 months now.
No meaningful program for the poor and vulnerable Nigerians.
This administration is only spending on MEDIA HYPE and PROPAGANDA.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 2:24pm On Apr 02
cry cry cry
Good day, please I received an sms to verify and I have been trying to since last week but to no avail. I have done every thing suggested; the code, the DND deactivation and even called mtn customer care but still the same. I have restart and reboot my phone. Airplane mode nko? You will think I'm a pilot the way I was switching from On to off like autopilot but all is just to nothing. Even if na my village people dey behind it, I won't give up.....
Now, it's not going beyond the input phone number page.

Please I will be grateful if you can help me out anyhow you did yours... If it's by me sending you my phone number and nin please Biko.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Peak11(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02
notmyrealmonika:
cry cry cry
Good day, please I received an sms to verify and I have been trying to since last week but to no avail. I have done every thing suggested; the code, the DND deactivation and even called mtn customer care but still the same. I have restart and reboot my phone. Airplane mode nko? You will think I'm a pilot the way I was switching from On to off like autopilot but all is just to nothing. Even if na my village people dey behind it, I won't give up.....

Please I will be grateful if you can help me out anyhow you did yours... If it's by me sending you my phone number and nin please Biko.
It's the same challenge i am currently facing. If anyone is willing to help, i will avail the person my details for validation and a paleload of gratitude.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 2:45pm On Apr 02
Peak11:
It's the same challenge i am currently facing. If anyone is willing to help, i will avail the person my details for validation and a paleload of gratitude.

Yes ooo. Please help your "brotherhood" ooo.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by OYEKUNLEA(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02
Error message

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Dohzy: 7:05pm On Apr 02
notmyrealmonika:
cry cry cry

Read my fix on page 3
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Dohzy: 7:06pm On Apr 02
Peak11:

Read my fix on page 3
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 7:40pm On Apr 02
Dohzy:
For MTN, i have also been trying for days, but finally it worked try this fix

1. Call MTN customer Care 300, tell them you havent been receiving OTP on your MTN line for a long time, if they ask you where you are getting the OTP from, tell them its from a website, they will perform a refresh on your line and tell you to switch off and on your phone to take effect.

2. After you have switched off and on your phone go to the website, input your number and keep pressing continue very fast till the verification page opens.

NOTE: I dont know if it will work for all MTN Users, this is exactly what i did and OTP came in half a second.

Goodluck Guys.
I have done this. In fact it is what I saw that made me call mtn. The lady that attended to me informed me that she has sent my complaint to the technical team. And I have not received any other feed back from them. I called again this morning same response. I have turn my phone on and off still same.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Dohzy: 7:49pm On Apr 02
So guys they have provided an alternative method
See attached image

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by kapich: 7:52pm On Apr 02
Dohzy:
See attached image

Oh great!
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by kapich: 7:55pm On Apr 02
Guys if you are having challenges with Nin verification page just use the "alternative button" underneath. You are good to go!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by honey001(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02
Dohzy:
See attached image

This work. Thank you
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by NDSMELODY(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02
My people, continue to try your luck oo. Just got verified now.

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by tunde1200(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02
Mademan7:

https://grant.fedgrantandloan.gov.ng

Kindly help the response I got when I filled the information was that NIN been used by a different user
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 6:35am On Apr 03
I have successfully added the NIN... Thank you everyone. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Peak11(m): 6:54am On Apr 03
notmyrealmonika:
I have successfully added the NIN... Thank you everyone. I appreciate
Congrat! Did you use the 'Alternative button'?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 6:57am On Apr 03
Peak11:
Congrat! Did you use the 'Alternative button'?
Yes ooo. That's what I used.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Geekop: 8:56am On Apr 03
Thanks everyone. I also used the alternative method and it went through.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by talktofemi: 9:40am On Apr 03
Geekop:
Thanks everyone. I also used the alternative method and it went through.

link pls
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by DfinishLine: 9:46am On Apr 03
Ay4christ2010:
I also got the message and I put my phone number and it went. But I could not get the OTP it claim to have sent to my number before the stipulated time for the OTP elapsed. I tried it like three times and yet could not get the OTP.

I guess it network.
Me too, i can't receive the OTP daid to have been sent to my phone.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Geekop: 9:48am On Apr 03
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by acumen90(m): 10:21am On Apr 03
Any clue on when they will start crediting those that met the requirements?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Peak11(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03
tunde1200:

Kindly help the response I got when I filled the information was that NIN been used by a different user
Got same response too. Please, what kind of joke is that?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 2:13pm On Apr 03
Peak11:
Got same response too. Please, what kind of joke is that?
Are you sure someone have not used your nin to register his/her sim card and also used it to apply for grants?
Check the numbers associated with your nin first
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Dolphinlove(f): 2:18pm On Apr 03
This is what mine is showing after putting my phone number, does this means my nin has been verified, I'm so confused..somebody should help me ooo

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by NDSMELODY(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03
Dolphinlove:
This is what mine is showing after putting my phone number, does this means my nin has been verified, I'm so confused..somebody should help me ooo
have you verify ur nin by any means before ?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by tojahh(m): 4:27pm On Apr 03
Alternative option is the way

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Peak11(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03
notmyrealmonika:

Are you sure someone have not used your nin to register his/her sim card and also used it to apply for grants?
Check the numbers associated with your nin first
I checked the numbers associated with my NIN and none of them is strange. They are all my numbers.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 7:23pm On Apr 03
Peak11:
Please never you send your NIN to anybody no matter the circumstance unless you want to lose all your money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is Life So Unfair? / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins / Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.