Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? (43633 Views)

Federal Government Grant: How True Is It? (photos) / Apply For Federal Government Grant 2019 / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Ugoc3(m): 6:17am On Mar 31
[quote author=carolinacynthia post=129185276]For those that have successfully verified thiér nin, what is the next step? I also heard we're supposed to link nin to our bank accounts to be eligible...[/quote

Next step..u will get paid if the nin validation is successful]
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by extol1(m): 6:51am On Mar 31
carolinacynthia:
For those that have successfully verified thiér nin, what is the next step? I also heard we're supposed to link nin to our bank accounts to be eligible...
I am skeptical regarding filling of bvn and nin which was the question you asked, please have you confirm it if it is real
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mightyodi: 7:53am On Mar 31
[quote author=Ugoc3 post=129192925][/quote]

Heard from where na? From a beer parlour gossip. Why didn't you ask the person for the source of the information. Please don't fly around with anything that you hear. Everything about FGGRANTLOAN is published on news platforms.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by kapich: 7:56am On Mar 31
Thus NIN verification is tiring o...since 3 days now waiting for otp.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 7:56am On Mar 31
Limassol:

Please tell me more about the Grant/loan program.
The website is in the initial post. You can check it out
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 8:01am On Mar 31
carolinacynthia:
Exactly my question... Is it a way to boycot us? Something needs to be done. I tried almost 20 times for both methods all to no avail... I'm thinking of changing the mtn number on the URL to Airtel on my laptop ton see if I'll receive an otp on the airtel. On the code/nin interface
Try the USSD code instead
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by kapich: 8:42am On Mar 31
Mademan7:

Try the USSD code instead

Glo network

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Honeysweetest(f): 8:49am On Mar 31
kapich:

Glo network

Same with mine
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Dolphinlove(f): 11:19am On Mar 31
Mine is writing nin already added
Does this mean my nin has been verified
I applied on Friday
Even otp sef I never see

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 2:19pm On Mar 31
I dedicated all my time from 7:30 am till now. Waiting at the end of ten minutes countdown to input my nin but this thing no gree send me otp... I have tried all the suggestions but all to no avail.. it is more than 7 hours now........
This is ambilacticious
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by NDSMELODY(m): 2:33pm On Mar 31
notmyrealmonika:
I dedicated all my time from 7:30 am till now. Waiting at the end of ten minutes countdown to input my nin but this thing no gree send me otp... I have tried all the suggestions but all to no avail.. it is more than 7 hours now........
This is ambilacticious
same here bro, I don't know what else to do
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Peak11(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31
NDSMELODY:
same here bro, I don't know what else to do
Call MTN customer care officials and let them know how disappointed you are with their service.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 3:35pm On Mar 31
notmyrealmonika:
This is ambilacticious
If the website doesn't Work, use the USED code, that was what I did and it went thru
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by notmyrealmonika: 3:40pm On Mar 31
Mademan7:

If the website doesn't Work, use the USED code, that was what I did and it went thru
Please what code is that?
I used the *151... something... Code. But saying service not available
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by OYEKUNLEA(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31
Am using Glo network for 3days now have not receive the otp
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 7:02pm On Mar 31
notmyrealmonika:

Please what code is that?
I used the *151... something... Code. But saying service not available

Dial *5141*7*7#
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Unbreakable26(f): 7:11pm On Mar 31
MTN user please have any one successfully used the code cos it is not working on my line
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 7:30pm On Mar 31
Unbreakable26:
MTN user please have any one successfully used the code cos it is not working on my line
I use MTN and I used the code and it worked
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Jordanalex: 5:12am On Apr 01
Mademan7:
what was the code you used .. please drop the code... It's not working with my MTN
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Dohzy: 6:53am On Apr 01
Mademan7:

Oga stop lying abeg, show proof
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by kapich: 7:23am On Apr 01
The site is not responding again. That Ussd is not working either
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 7:45am On Apr 01
Jordanalex:
what was the code you used .. please drop the code... It's not working with my MTN
Go to page 1 of the thread. It's inside the initial post
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Mademan7: 7:45am On Apr 01
Dohzy:

Oga stop lying abeg, show proof
If you don't believe then forget about it
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Peak11(m): 8:10am On Apr 01
Mademan7:

If you don't believe then forget about it
The code: *5141*7*7# is no longer working on mtn platform.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Unbreakable26(f): 10:54am On Apr 01
Mademan7:

I have try it again this morning but it didn't work on my sim
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Dohzy: 2:11pm On Apr 01
For MTN, i have also been trying for days, but finally it worked try this fix

1. Call MTN customer Care 300, tell them you havent been receiving OTP on your MTN line for a long time, if they ask you where you are getting the OTP from, tell them its from a website, they will perform a refresh on your line and tell you to switch off and on your phone to take effect.

2. After you have switched off and on your phone go to the website, input your number and keep pressing continue very fast till the verification page opens.

NOTE: I dont know if it will work for all MTN Users, this is exactly what i did and OTP came in half a second.

Goodluck Guys.

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by extol1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01
Dohzy:
For MTN, i have also been trying for days, but finally it worked try this fix

1. Call MTN customer Care 300, tell them you havent been receiving OTP on your MTN line for a long time, if they ask you where you are getting the OTP from, tell them its from a website, they will perform a refresh on your line and tell you to switch off and on your phone to take effect.
Please did you add you bvn during the registration

2. After you have switched off and on your phone go to the website, input your number and keep pressing continue very fast till the verification page opens.

NOTE: I dont know if it will work for all MTN Users, this is exactly what i did and OTP came in half a second.

Goodluck Guys.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by Dohzy: 2:45pm On Apr 01
[quote author=extol1 post=129215016][/quote]

You must add your bvn during registration, you cant even finish registration without adding BVN
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by extol1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01
Dohzy:

You must add your bvn during registration, you cant even finish registration without adding BVN
Thanks boss
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by kapich: 9:06am On Apr 02
Good morning people, anyone got otp since yesterday because I can't seem to access the site again. It's showing network error
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? by OYEKUNLEA(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02
This is what is showing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is Life So Unfair? / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins / Warning To All Employed People Applying For N-Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.