Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” (58729 Views)

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Azazyel: 1:19pm On Mar 27
MrCork:

You sound like a nomal fooooolish hapokatickness eeeeediooot......aint 80% of our single & marrried Nigerian womens now olosho?..do u no how married women i slept with since jan 2024?
U a proper dunce sir!!(no oofencsece) embarassed

Ogbeni calm down. Why all the harsh words? You're proud enough to tell us how you sleep with married woman. I'm sure you're even exaggerating everything. People wey dey do am no dey too make noise
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by nedekid: 1:20pm On Mar 27
Yankee101:
And you wonder why you have the highest HIV prevalence in the world
Oga, same thing happens here, probably even worse.

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by boringdraw: 1:20pm On Mar 27
Nigerian girls are worse. South Africa is an open liberal society that's why the girls are vocal about their escapdes.
I prefer that to our hypocrites here.

8 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by IamAtAnger: 1:21pm On Mar 27
Your comment is the true reflection of ur dumbness
Angelfrost:

...And has it ever crossed your mind that your women are not as bold and open about it because of the repressed and oppressive society they find themselves in rather than 'not being proud about it'?!!
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Timoleon(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27
EconomistXplain:
Naija ladies can never say pim!!!!

Lock up forever.
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Farfalla(f): 1:24pm On Mar 27
When you think you're the players then a group of women reveal to you that you all are just amateurs. See heart palpitations. grin

You see that weak married man crying because side chick is fukcing his friend? His wife must be praying to the God of Elijah. grin

Pick good girls. Pick homely girls. They won't listen.

See them ingesting another man's sperm.

And they've seen nothing yet. grin

5 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by greypencils: 1:25pm On Mar 27
HIV everywhere. SA girls have the biggest hips yet the stinkiest pussies. Behind that pretty face and big hips is a wide stinky pussy. Just look at their secondary school students always on micro mini skirts and you expect morality from these ones? Trash is what they are.

3 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by TableLeg(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27
South African's are built different.
Nigerian women are not far behind though.
Fear women!

2 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by LadyHal1(f): 1:29pm On Mar 27
wifeesnatcher:
The flux of simp gave birth to more hoeing

Dated 5 ladies all my life and I deflowered them myself including my woman

I can't have sex with non virgin twice, I will feel disgusted to do that

So the 5 ladies you broke did you married them or left them for others?
Fool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Faposky95: 1:30pm On Mar 27
ikeno:
South African babes still dey learn wey naija girls dey😄😄😄

XXXXXXXXX.......
Dem dey go lesson....our girls don finish doctorate

4 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Angelfrost(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27
IamAtAnger:
Your comment is the true reflection of ur dumbness

Thank you... It's always refreshing to get responses from triggered Nigerians who are hyper-defensive about the truth. cool
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Bmaster(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27
the need to shower before sex can't be overemphasized,underrate the idea,and suck your fellow man's nuts to yours own peril shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Calitoscassius(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27
Some of them are lies, although most South African women are hoes, I know, when iived in Mimosa Hotel in Hillbrow JHB years ago, i had slept with nearly 100 of them in just 12 months.

From married ones, single ones, one's who has boyfriends and the ones who sold their bodies, there was a Hotel full next road near Mimosa hotel, with prostitutes at the time, i don't know if it is still there, it is called The LOYD hotel.

One married woman told her husband to wait downstairs at the lobby and wait for her while she goes upstairs in Mimosa hotel to buy some take
away food upstairs while her husband was waiting she was in my hotel room having sex with me.

Another one comes to my room many nights when her boyfriend goes out to hustle (rob people) he was always drunk and cannot fork her she told me. So she comes for sex in my room.

Sex was/is cheap in South Africa with S african women, just buy them lots of drinks, a plate of pap with cowlegs and weed.

11 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by kpompey: 1:37pm On Mar 27
MrCork:

You sound like a nomal fooooolish hapokatickness eeeeediooot......aint 80% of our single & marrried Nigerian womens now olosho?..do u no how married women i slept with since jan 2024?
U a proper dunce sir!!(no oofencsece) embarassed
U are close to your grave.
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by pretydiva(f): 1:38pm On Mar 27
If as a guy you know your girlfriend is decent ,faithful and loyal, pls hold her tight. She's gold, treasure her.

Things dey happen. Just when I thought have seen it all cry

6 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Truthsandtrusts: 1:40pm On Mar 27
Bharekta:

By Bibbybeau (Bluebloodz)

Porks and pig's

1 Like

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Weknowbetter: 1:41pm On Mar 27
It's the admixture of white trash and degenerate in their blood. They can't help it

2 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by DestinyNigga: 1:47pm On Mar 27
ikeno:
South African babes still dey learn wey naija girls dey😄😄😄

I tell u. Naija girl can Bleep father, Bleep son, Bleep her bf cousins, Bleep his friends, even Bleep his bf gateman 😂😂😂 If possible Bleep his dogs 😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by CorrectionFLuid: 1:49pm On Mar 27
everythingtall3:
These women are torn. South Africa will never interest me, our women are still better atleast they are not proud about it which means there's room for change ... these south African women are completely torn.

Please don't include the black American wanna-be Nigerian girls.

Na those kind of girls in southie turn southie girls like that.

2 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Weknowbetter: 1:50pm On Mar 27
Bmaster:
the need to shower before sex can't be overemphasized,underrate the idea,and suck your fellow man's nuts to yours own peril shocked shocked
They can shower but you still gwan eat it, cum slowly trickles down. It is your dinner
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by spencekat(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This comment off me. embarassed embarassed
Abomination.
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by emmaodet: 1:52pm On Mar 27
advanceDNA:

They will even pretend and blame you for their hoe-ing.

Met a girl ...werey told me she had a boyfriend
But will still date me because the guy is doing one kind....she will now always ring it in my hear what great sacrifice she's doing hurting her boyfriend because of me....btw..she has another guy she i saw in her whatsapp she send nudes too..

I'm like ....werey!!!!!!!! U are a fvcking hoe....just own up to ur vice and lets be hoes together.. all this ur manipulation wont take u far

grin grin
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by NEUDUDE: 1:53pm On Mar 27
Lol with the way majority of women reason nowadays, with social media influence and all. I wonder how guys take them seriously sef and even do relationship haha even spend their sweat haha.

Only a select few are women nowadays the vast majority are just hoes using guys to catch cruise. Its super easy for girls to cheat and do cover up nowadays unlike before. Take them serious at your peril just have fun with them and make plans that are strictly beneficial to you.

Its quite unfortunate the said guys will come out and beat chest my girlfriend this, my girlfriend that lol funny grin

7 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by MrCork: 2:00pm On Mar 27
kpompey:

U are close to your grave.

The bad news is u now accept u dumb posting a dumbest post...son the goòod news is you make dumb people praud. U a hero, dumb!!!(((THANK ME LATER))) smiley
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by MrCork: 2:03pm On Mar 27
Azazyel:

Ogbeni calm down. Why all the harsh words? You're proud enough to tell us how you sleep with married woman. I'm sure you're even exaggerating everything. People wey dey do am no dey too make noise

Son u not a real man until u sleeep with marrried womens.i have sleep with 3 so far this year & the day u hav moiney..it will make sense 2u, truss me!!((no oofencsece)) angry
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by Juwessgratitud3: 2:08pm On Mar 27
Orlu13:

u don't change moniker to dey insult men again...this post is abt women but u still had to gaslight and blame men as usual

tomorrow one useless fool will send u another money....it's fine sha

Yes theyll keep sending me money and this time in millions cos I didn't abuse them. I only referred to the dirty ones that do such dirty things and it affects you cos you're among the dirty ones.
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by IronGalaxy: 2:09pm On Mar 27
everythingtall3:
These women are torn. South Africa will never interest me, our women are still better atleast they are not proud about it which means there's room for change ... these south African women are completely torn.
You're over there but making sweeping statements about women you've never met
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by IronGalaxy: 2:10pm On Mar 27
faceland:
South Africans are nasty.

Hard to read.

Only God knows why he made them the same colour with the west African negros because we are not the same breed.
Yup, you maim each other with machetes every week for human organs for rituals, You're right we're not alike
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by IronGalaxy: 2:11pm On Mar 27
porthouse7:
South African girls are sexually weird, I remember my friend dating and banging a pregnant SA girl
it's sexual openness not weirdness
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by IronGalaxy: 2:12pm On Mar 27
VaginaAcademic:
No wonder na dem be highest for hiv and aids
What's this infatuation you Nigerians have for HIv? honestly curious
Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by IronGalaxy: 2:13pm On Mar 27
boringdraw:
Nigerian girls are worse. South Africa is an open liberal society that's why the girls are vocal about their escapdes.
I prefer that to our hypocrites here.
This is true..

2 Likes

Re: South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” by IronGalaxy: 2:13pm On Mar 27
greypencils:
HIV everywhere. SA girls have the biggest hips yet the stinkiest pussies. Behind that pretty face and big hips is a wide stinky pussy. Just look at their secondary school students always on micro mini skirts and you expect morality from these ones? Trash is what they are.
You sound immature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.