Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone (24432 Views)

2022 Medical Students Intake By Regions / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB / Differences Between Geographical Zone And Geopolitical Zone!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by ngwaIgbo223: 9:50pm On Mar 26
Ofemannnu:

lol
Continue to deceive yourself.There has never been anytime Igbos caught up with Yoruba in education and free education was introduced before 1962.

Name some of your doctors and lawyers or technocrats (they are unknown except for few who didn't drop out to do petty trading in the SW) if Yorubas ones known,important and active will not surpass them.

SW has 3 times the number of professors the SE has.

This is the Nigeria University Commission website's link...

https://www.nuc.edu.ng/

Continue to rant, Igbos purchasing your lands and competing with you on political space deep inside soutt west should be your concern.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Abdulyakeen: 9:50pm On Mar 26
Since Kogi is not on the list... I disagree with the credibility

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Basic123: 9:52pm On Mar 26
The other day I comment on Facebook as yoruba man that we yorubas have lost the top position when it comes to education my brothers almost tear me into pieces calling me bastards. Let the truth be told,we yorubas are no longer the most educated Nigerians.
IGBOs are!

Meanwhile,PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Ofemannnu: 9:52pm On Mar 26
Emmanuel900:

Which propaganda?

will still lead in Education

Education in Nigeria doesn't start in the past three years.

decades of South west leads can not be erased
because we didn't lead in one or two years.

If South west is always leading in something like this, that's abnormal.

Don't mind him.Decades of being the leading light in Medicine,Law,Engineering,can just a couple of years delete that?

The enormity of the number of SW professors only is enough for anybody to know that SW is greatly enlightened.

This is the Nigeria University Commission website's link...

https://www.nuc.edu.ng/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by AcuraZDX: 9:52pm On Mar 26
Emmanuel900:

Which propaganda?

will still lead in Education

Education in Nigeria doesn't start in the past three years.

decades of South west leads can not be erase because we didn't lead in one or two years.

If South west is always leading in something like this, that's abnormal.

With this kind of grammar? Lmao

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by spiSeyi: 9:53pm On Mar 26
UHLmoving:
Before the Civil War, the Igbo occupied most of the government offices because they had the number for the most [b]educated.[/b]Then appointments into public offices was on merit, not the nepotism we see today.

Awolowo in a bid to catch up with the Igbo in education had to declare free education in the southwest.

Despite the several years of government-induced setbacks, the Igbo are topping the ranks again.

Surely the Igbo are undefeated.

Read 'There was a country" by Chinua Achebe
Lies, it's because Aguyi Ironsi nepotism

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by adicius: 9:53pm On Mar 26
πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. All fake

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Emmanuel900(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26
AcuraZDX:

With this kind of grammar? Lmao

Just a keyboard error

You must be really dull if you couldn't realized that

1 Like

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by adicius: 9:54pm On Mar 26
Fake ibo statistics, there's nothing on it on the webπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Absuchat(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26
Zico5:
Are u also counting over bloated number that UNN are admitting to study medicine? So u are counting the money induced numbers that UNN used to admit as part of the medical intake. The last I know, the number of quota for medicine there is less than 180, where did they come about 500 for medicine and 120 for dentistry. I learnt from some of their students that even with 200 in utme, u can gain admission to study medicine and dentistry so far u can pay. Even university of Ibadan with the highest quota don't admit as such. Let's see where MDCN come in.
Go to school you say na scam....now imagine the rubbish u wrote on a topic that analysed number of admitted students based on state of origin (including international students).....Awolowo free education is truly a scam

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by MrGerald(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26
abdeefggh:
Lol what is the meaning of this nonsense. What matters is how many actually graduated and get inducted into medical profession.

The best university in Nigeria with best facilities and best lecturers throughout the continent which is UI wont admit more than 15O students but one agulu university in that region will admit 500 in a dubious way and they think its an achievement. Funny people grin
When them born this one people rejoiced?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by domDva(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26
NW with 7 states, Kano competes with Lagos in terms of population. How come barely 300 persons are admitted to read medicine?

mrvitalis:

#Statisense
(Ministry of Education)

1 Like

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by tobenuel(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26
Anambra1stSonTV:
Southeast numbers covered 19 northern states shocked sad
No loud am abeg. Igbo nine gaa dinma

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by showlove911(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26
These numbers does not reflect the true statistics.

In FMC abakaliki, Ebonyi state where I work, the number of medical students exceeds 300. I mean one level(like 300L). Now 99% of the students are actually igbos.

My neighbor, a nursing student, their class is well over 500 (just 4th year). I once helped my landlord to do exam invigilation of law students, 100L. It took 3 big halls to continue them. 98% igbos.

We don't have or keep data in this country and its sad.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Ofemannnu: 10:02pm On Mar 26
ngwaIgbo223:

Continue to rant, Igbos purchasing your lands and competing with you on political space deep inside soutt west should be your concern.
lol
Dumbness at its height.
Yorubas are using you people but you are dumb to even notice.

Yorubas might wake up tomorrow and post you to the forest for you to develop for them.
You must do it but won't be able to carry it to alaigbo.
Yoruba own you and your properties especially landed.Yorubas are your slave masters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by HBB1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26
Basic123:
The other day I comment on Facebook as yoruba man that we yorubas have lost the top position when it comes to education my brothers almost tear me into pieces calling me bastards. Let the truth be told,we yorubas are no longer the most educated Nigerians.
IGBOs are!

Meanwhile,PETER OBI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!

Be reasonable...

Igbinedion University used to admit up to 1000 medical students some years back.

Does that mean they have better indices than UI who admit only 1/5th of that?

There are standards to this things.

If they like, they should admit 10,000
...how many people graduated in the end?

Stop whipping up silly sentiments please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by adicius: 10:03pm On Mar 26
Fake ipob statistics πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Airlord2030: 10:04pm On Mar 26
Lol this stupid tribe self. What matters is how many graduated and how many are qualified.

not about mushroom universities in the desolate region giving admission to every dick and harry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Ofemannnu: 10:05pm On Mar 26
showlove911:

In FMC abakaliki, Ebonyi state where I work, the number of medical students exceeds 300. I mean one level(like 300L). Now 99% of the students are actually igbos.

My neighbor, a nursing student, their class is well over 500 (just 4th year). I once helped my landlord to do exam invigilation of law students, 100L. It took 3 big halls to continue them. 98% igbos.

We don't have or keep data in this country and its sad.

Where are those Igbos because Yorubas dominate medicine both abroad and in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Slytiger: 10:05pm On Mar 26
Na graduation matter. With the large amount of magic centres. They will have high admittance i.e. cheating the system.

Most of them drop out after year 1 due to bad grades

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Airlord2030: 10:10pm On Mar 26
ngwaIgbo223:

anything to feel good about yourselves.

when mc oluomo boys were chasing you like goats last year, why did'nt you come out and show that your flattheadd na? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by adicius: 10:11pm On Mar 26
If you believe this nonsense, then you are a certified mumu πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Tareq1105: 10:12pm On Mar 26
Ofunaofu:
The South East Keep toping in every human development index

Igbo Amaka

I don't believe this.

The writer was economical with the truth. South East couldn't have had more than South West in Medicine and Law.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Aussie2doc: 10:14pm On Mar 26
showlove911:

We don't have or keep data in this country and it’s sad.

Do you know that those schools in the South East will be so scared now? Medical and dental council of Nigeria have allocated slots for medical students from each school. The capacity of the south eastern schools is the least. They admitted so many students that won’t graduate just to collect the money. They are over subscribed. It is fraud . It is nothing to celebrate. This is one of the reasons for poor educational standards in Nigeria.

I know you will still argue with nonsense. By the way, I graduated in a Nigerian medical school and I was the national president of the then NIMSA ( Nigerian medical students association) so I’ve been to practically all the medical schools in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Basic123: 10:15pm On Mar 26
HBB1:

Be reasonable...

Igbinedion University used to admit up to 1000 medical students some years back.

Does that mean they have better indices than UI who admit only 1/5th of that?

There are standards to this things.

If they like, they should admit 10,000
...how many people graduated in the end?

Stop whipping up silly sentiments please.
It's better for we yorubas to face the reality.

Check my previous comments on this forum,you ate not pro-yoruba than me!

3 Likes

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Airlord2030: 10:18pm On Mar 26
Slytiger:
Na graduation matter. With the large amount of magic centre. They will have high admittance i.e. cheating the system.

Most of them drop out.
simple. UI for instance don't admit more than 200 for medicine. That is what this gorillas want to use to compare their useless schools in their region that are not rated anywhere when talking about best schools.
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Ofemannnu: 10:19pm On Mar 26
paramakina202:
Na so the 5 states region is leading 7 and 6 states regions.
You lead nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by 36STATES: 10:22pm On Mar 26
Where is Ekiti in all these lists?
The state where every family has a professor, according to Lagos Ibadan fake media.

11 Likes

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by PropertyBuying(f): 10:22pm On Mar 26
Why?
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by AcuraZDX: 10:26pm On Mar 26
Emmanuel900:

Just a keyboard error

You must be really dull if you couldn't realized that

That's the educational problem.

You don't know what proof reading is? Dull brain with laziness engrossment.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Ofemannnu: 10:29pm On Mar 26
36STATES:
Where is Ekiti in all these lists?
The state where every family has a professor, according to Lagos Ibadan fake media.

Yoruba will always continue to lead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Emmanuel900(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26
AcuraZDX:

That's the educational problem.

You don't know what proof reading is? Dull brain with laziness engrossment.

Proof read because you are Adenuga or Otedola ?

I don't need to proof read when replying to a stupid comment from a nonentity on the internet.

As long as your numb skull can comprehend whatever i typed it is more than enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Can A Teacher Or Parent Do, To Improve The Legibility Of This Handwriting? / University Of Ibadan Will Not Admit Pharmacy students This Year.!!! / How Many Years Did You Stay At Home Before Gaining Admission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.