Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star (37816 Views)

K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation / Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo / Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28
Ok
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by lexy2014: 10:14pm On Mar 28
did KWAM1 force the woman to sleep with him?

if he successfully slept with the woman, it means the woman is loose and a cheerful giver.

He also claimed that there was no woman the Fuji star couldn't sleep with.

very impossible

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Sheggy13(m): 10:14pm On Mar 28
I've never seen anyone that has anything good to say about this KWAM 1 man. Always in the news for negative reasons.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by leisuretym: 10:15pm On Mar 28
I dont belief it
If true, prove it, which style did he do with her? Doggy or Catty? He Creampied her or he didnt Creampied her? And how many rounds?

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by EreluRoz: 10:16pm On Mar 28
DenreleDave:
Shut the fvck up... Just sht up and stop doing like a loser

Stop ranting like Obirodent who have not had peace since they failed to win....

Alhajicso will report my post to Cia dss efcc and Fbi now grin grin grin grin grin grin
Stop supporting evil, he did the man dirty and expected him to silent because he's not a celebrity but I'm glad he's speaking out. Kwam is obviously not a good man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by wiseoneking: 10:17pm On Mar 28
DenreleDave:

Alhajicso will report my post to Cia dss efcc and Fbi now grin grin grin grin grin grin
You have at last exposed your tout nature again by mentioning Obi.,,. You never disappoint, born to be CURSED.?

8 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by DenreleDave(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
I believe he can do such, he's very promiscuous. He's even sleeping with his chef and wife's foolish friend.

I don't even like the wasiu and I don't listen to fuji

But the man shud stop this shit
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by TrackerSK: 10:18pm On Mar 28
DenreleDave:

3 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by SalamRushdie: 10:18pm On Mar 28
Na now e talk wetin dey pain am pass

7 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by JayyXXX(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
Stop supporting evil, he did the man dirty and expected him to silent because he's not a celebrity but I'm glad he's speaking out. Kwam is obviously not a good man
You always want to be seen as a saint on here Rose, when we both know you're dirty.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Tareq1105: 10:19pm On Mar 28
Bigsavior:
Okay no kwams next 😤😔

So Ayanlowo could sponsor a woman to Paris and he claims Wasiu is not paying well. How did he get money to sponsor the woman to Paris if actually Wasiu wasn't paying well?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by illicit(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28
So far as he doesn't sleep with men
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by pretydiva(f): 10:20pm On Mar 28
Some men are naturally promiscuous. But blame your lover who couldn’t keep her legs in check

6 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by EreluRoz: 10:21pm On Mar 28
JayyXXX:
You always want to be seen as a saint on here Rose, when we both know you're dirty.
🎤 explain.

Only an evil person will support kwam.
It's your type that supported nairamarley bullying late mohbad

3 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by JayyXXX(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28
illicit:
So far as he doesn't sleep with men
He will come to your mom next since you have a knack for supporting rubbish and begging for food online.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by EreluRoz: 10:21pm On Mar 28
DenreleDave:

I don't even like the wasiu and I don't listen to fuji

But the man shud stop this shit

Why should he stop? He was oppressed and treated bad and it's only natural for him to speak out
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by JayyXXX(m): 10:22pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
🎤 explain.

Only an evil person will support kwam.
It's your type that supported nairamarley bullying late mohbad
Read my comment to illicit the beggar and mock yourself while at it.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by toprealman: 10:22pm On Mar 28
DenreleDave:

Stop ranting like e-rodent who have not had peace since they failed to win....

Only one group can run their mouth like this!

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by PropertyBuying(f): 10:23pm On Mar 28
grin
Sirheny007:
"Lover"
"My woman"

Unless something is wrong with my eyes, I didn't see "wife".
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by EreluRoz: 10:24pm On Mar 28
JayyXXX:
Read my comment to illicit the beggar and mock yourself while at it.
Ogiame what happened to that account? Dem don ban am kos you are always looking for trouble. Can't you behave yourself like I do on this forum?

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by sylve11: 10:24pm On Mar 28
Chetas81:
EGBA PEOPLE LOVE THIS, BOTH THEY'RE MEN AND WOMEN

Wetin them love? cool
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by 99thEnemy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28
Bigsavior:
Okay no kwams next 😤😔
grin
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by jubrilELsudan: 10:27pm On Mar 28
ODE WHY YOU NO FVCK HIM WIFE TO DO AM BACK?

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by sylve11: 10:27pm On Mar 28
oz4real83:
Somebody slept with the woman you sponsored to Paris, you are still saying "don't mess with me" shocked, he has already messed with you oo cheesy grin

That's ehn! grin cool
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by NoToPile: 10:28pm On Mar 28
If it's about sleeping around, every one knows that about him.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Sapasenator: 10:29pm On Mar 28
And so?

Did he rape your lover?

Did he take away her puna?

Abeg!
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Fantastictelem: 10:29pm On Mar 28
Did he sleep with his wife or girlfriend?
Girlfriends are public toilet and they with anybody that has money
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by JayyXXX(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
Ogiame what happened to that account? Dem don ban am kos you are always looking for trouble. Can't you behave yourself like I do on this forum?
Your fada. If them tie your placenta for Nairaland, it's fine.

You're one of the tools Seun use to make money here with your constant comments.

While you waste your time here, people are hustling there.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28
pretydiva:
Some men are naturally promiscuous. But blame your lover who couldn’t keep her legs in check
Abi ooo cheesy
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by GABRIEL6036: 10:31pm On Mar 28
More truth are coming to limelight 😀
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by MaziObinnaokija: 10:31pm On Mar 28
grin EMBITTERED DRUMMER BOY.

NONSENSE sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sophie Momodu & Imade Adeleke Stun In New Photo/ / Sanwolu, Gbajabiamila, Dbanj, Makinwa, Storm Mo Abudu Birthday Party: Pics/Video / The Simi & Adekunle Gold Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.