Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,234 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star (37817 Views)

K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation / Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo / Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Peppysco: 10:39am On Mar 29
YesDaddyTill203:

Speaking in Yoruba, Ayanlowo debunked KWAM 1’s claims that he couldn’t read or write English as he queried how he had been able to communicate with Oyinbos.

Mumu, obviously you have not read his comments. My post is in regards to the bolded dumbo. You are probably too dumb to read and comprehend anyway. Get lost.

Now relate this your quote to your earlier comment and see how far off the mark you were. Anyways, I won't be engaging with you in a mud fight, go continue to enjoy yourself.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by drlateef: 10:41am On Mar 29
Built2last:
Most men are controlled by their third leg. If you can control that leg. You are safe on earth

And your tongue too.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by LoladeOmolomo(f): 10:42am On Mar 29
jeromestarks:

Marry a young virgin woman and have peace of mind. Do otherwise and train another man's children.
You were making some sense, till you said Virgin..
Marrying Virgin doesn't guarantee anything.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Fearurcreeator: 11:11am On Mar 29
Think9ja:
I'm an advocate of fvcking any b!tch that opens leg, married or not.

Any woman that gives you the opportunity to fvck her, take it, regardless of who the b!tch is.

Only let the chance pass if you don't like her or feel something isn't right, and not because of one useless morals or bullshit about what goes around comes around

B!tches are meant to be fcvked. So fvck them when, where and how you can
You go just jam magun... You go just die like chicken
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Rebuke: 11:14am On Mar 29
jeromestarks:
Your wife is a prostitute. Just because you haven't caught her doesn't mean she's not fvcking another diick.

This message is to all married men reading this post.

Marry a young virgin woman and have peace of mind. Do otherwise and train another man's children.

If the entire female members of yhur family and generation are prostitutes, concentrate on them and stop coming online to disgrace yhur lineage.

Just because yhu are from a family of hoes doesn't mean others are the same.

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by kay29000(m): 11:46am On Mar 29
Father4all:
yeah

I'd love to hear the story/stories.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Gandrova: 12:13pm On Mar 29
GBPUSD:
Why is it so difficult for Wasiu to settle this man and let sleeping dogs lie?

Either he's telling lies or not, establish him too and make peace with your maker if you did him wrong. Why is that so difficult?

What if you dedicated a show to one member and all the money realized was used to establish that member. If it didn't build a house, it'd buy a piece of land. God will even bless you more for doing such; either they stay or run. Not all human beings are ingrates as we may think. Imagine you playing for a celebrity and you have something to show for it. Some of them will worship you till they die. That's another charm on its own. Why will your lead drummer not have a place of his own or a car of his? It's bad!

K1 did not address key allegations in his response to Ayankunle.

When SAB of blessed memory was given MFR, he acknowledged Baba Deroju, his lead drummer in the record released afterwards. According to him, it was the effort of them all that brought the honour. Rest on Agbajelola.
The man is a big time loser. He should move on or he would regret his actions.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by ultimateprof: 12:15pm On Mar 29
georgeakins:

You never recover from the defeat your lying master , Peter Obi suffered at the hands of great Jagaban of Africa.

You're now waiting for the end if Kwam1, you go tire.

Mr Ibu waited for the end of Jagaban, but where is ibu today?

The fame and wealth of Kwam1 dey pepper you and your bittered and envious blodas, you go tire!

I know that K1 De Ultimate will go spiritual on this matter in order to avoid the truth, nevertheless time will tell. If he likes, let him kill his formal drummer, its his Yoruba brother and nothing will happen. After all Nairamaly is still working freely...
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Gandrova: 12:15pm On Mar 29
Imagine what a married man is saying on social media, sponsoring a slut to Paris.
Foolish man no wonder he has nothing to show as achievement.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Omihanifa: 12:30pm On Mar 29
ultimateprof:

I know that K1 De Ultimate will go spiritual on this matter in order to avoid the truth, nevertheless time will tell. If he likes, let him kill his formal drummer, its his Yoruba brother and nothing will happen. After all Nairamaly is still working freely...

K1 won't dare. You see those drummers are extremely fetish. That's why the guy can issue a warning to k1 at the end of that video.

He may not have money, but evian dey plenty. That why you see him swearing with that small drum at each video he appears in since this fight started.

Worse case scenario he will use the drum to torment wasiu ayinde.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by charlizonto: 1:00pm On Mar 29
If your mistress is Yoruba... forget am

E dey their blood
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Think9ja(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29
Fearurcreeator:

You go just jam magun... You go just die like chicken

And na you no go die na abi?
Even the magun (or whatever you call it) go still die. And anybody weh die no get use again, na to trowey am like chicken
Technically, all of us go die like chicken.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Fearurcreeator: 2:26pm On Mar 29
Think9ja:

And na you no go die na abi?
Even the magun (or whatever you call it) go still die. And anybody weh die no get use again, na to trowey am like chicken
Technically, all of us go die like chicken.

Na you go die like chicken with reckless life style ...
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Chetas81(m): 12:24pm On Mar 30
trappatoni:
oga tell me oo...wetin egba people dey do?
cheating on they're wife and husband
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by ultraviolet27(f): 1:10pm On Apr 02
Not Surprised didn't the Kwam 1 Sleep with Alabi Pasuma's daughter to the extent of impregnating Her? Someone He Could father same way He Slept with the Late Alaafins Wife Ajoke !!

How Can a Man be so brazenly Promiscuous and dog like? Except He is using it for Charms I don't understand it for Someone who has many Wives and arrays of Girlfriends He will Soon meet His Waterloo what am I even saying?? His downfall has already come self I don't know why He has never caught magun with all His Sleeping around like a Dog on Heat Shameless He Goat!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Simi & Adekunle Gold Love Story / Jim Iyke Celebrates Birthday Of His BabyMama (Snapshot) / Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.