Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,225 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star (37743 Views)

K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation / Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo / Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by EreluRoz: 10:31pm On Mar 28
JayyXXX:
Your fada. If them tie your placenta for Nairaland, it's fine.

You're one of the tools Seun use to make money here with your constant comments.

While you waste your time here, people are hustling there.
Angry bird
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by MaziObinnaokija: 10:32pm On Mar 28
angry sad sad
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by StraightGaay: 10:32pm On Mar 28
YesDaddyTill203:
Trash. Attention seeking MOFO.
Munu, there are even Oyinbos who are incapable of reading and writing English. In fact one was a coach of a Hockey team at the highest level for decades until he was exposed.
This man is dumb as fvck.
Shut up, he is telling the truth.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by YesDaddyTill203: 10:35pm On Mar 28
StraightGaay:
Shut up, he is telling the truth.
Not surprised at all because this is exactly how you normally address your village drunkard father and wake him up with a good slap. Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by JayyXXX(m): 10:35pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
Angry bird
I just told you the truth.

Comment all year long, nothing to show for it, no ordinary "Thank you for contributing"

See.... See how you are wasting your time away.

I am the Angry Bird 🐦 for telling you the truth. 😄
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by EreluRoz: 10:36pm On Mar 28
JayyXXX:
I just told you the truth.

Comment all year long, nothing to show for it, no ordinary "Thank you for contributing"

See.... See how you are wasting your time away.

I am the Angry Bird 🐦 for telling you the truth. 😄
You are always angry.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by JayyXXX(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
You are always angry.
For stupid people.... Yes.

Are you one of them?
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by EreluRoz: 10:38pm On Mar 28
JayyXXX:
For stupid people.... Yes.

Are you one of them?
Angry bird
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by lapintoz: 10:38pm On Mar 28
Make una leave my KWAM 1 alone now.....e don do! Me chionu.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by JayyXXX(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
Angry bird
Thank you, but immediately you drop your phone, reason wetin Angry Bird 🐦 tell you.

😂
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Bayajjidda: 10:45pm On Mar 28
YesDaddyTill203:
Munu, there are even Oyinbos who are incapable of reading and writing English. In fact one was a coach of a Hockey team at the highest level for decades until he was exposed.

But is that why you're visibly pained?

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by happney65: 10:46pm On Mar 28
I thought he said he doesn't have money and didn't make any money with Kwam1? So how and where did he get the money to sponsor one woman to Paris?

Where? undecided

3 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by RecentHistory: 10:46pm On Mar 28
Chetas81:
EGBA PEOPLE LOVE THIS, BOTH THEY'RE MEN AND WOMEN

Kwam1 isn't Egba
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by EducasionMe(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28
Was musa not their?
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by babaniyen2024: 10:53pm On Mar 28
This man should keep quiet and stop spoiling someone's name and reputation. You worked for someone for 32 years and he wasn't paying u and u stayed. Is it that your eyes opened after 32 years. This is average nigerian sense of entitlement. This is a simple employer employee relationship, stop this nonsense
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by DirtyAfonjas: 10:53pm On Mar 28
DenreleDave:
Shut the fvck up... Just sht up and stop doing like a loser

Stop ranting like e-rodent who have not had peace since they failed to win....

Alhajicso will report my post to Cia dss efcc and Fbi now grin grin grin grin grin grin

Useless man, an average yoruba man is promiscuous

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by billyG(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28
So kwam 1 cannot dip his hand & test d soup brought before you
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Chicagograduate(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
I believe he can do such, he's very promiscuous. He's even sleeping with his chef and wife's foolish friend.
Yoruba musicians are promiscuous.Even the Gospel singers,

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Teeklef(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28
oz4real83:
Somebody slept with the woman you sponsored to Paris, you are still saying "don't mess with me" shocked, he has already messed with you oo cheesy grin
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Jewessgratitud3: 11:02pm On Mar 28
That's the only thing they know and talk about all the time. Mtcheewww
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28
Is this mayegun or his errand boy

YesDaddyTill203:

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Chicagograduate(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28
Tareq1105:

So Ayanlowo could sponsor a woman to Paris and he claims Wasiu is not paying well. How did he get money to sponsor the woman to Paris if actually Wasiu wasn't paying well?
When mususians want to perform abroad their host takes care of their expenses.It may not be kwam1 that foot her bill but their host who is abroad.
happney65:
I thought he said he doesn't have money and didn't make any money with Kwam1? So how and where did he get the money to sponsor one woman to Paris?

Where? undecided

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by EreluRoz: 11:06pm On Mar 28
JayyXXX:
Thank you, but immediately you drop your phone, reason wetin Angry Bird 🐦 tell you.

😂
alright good night
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Femonjay(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28
You claimed that he was not treating/ paying you well but you had enough money to sponsor your lover to Parish.

Now we know what you did with your money that did not allow you to build house nor achieve anything tangible for 32 years of service with KWAM 1.

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Originalsly: 11:08pm On Mar 28
Hmmm ... never knew a man can be so foolish. Why would he tell the world he brought along his lover who ended up warming the bed of his boss? Even if it was a prostitute he should remain silent. It must be his lover was a prostitute... in fact a LovePeddler ...... because from my yearssss of experience prostitutes usually stick to their agreements . Man is a bitter loser.... he should be ashamed of himself.

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:08pm On Mar 28
DenreleDave:
Shut the fvck up... Just sht up and stop doing like a loser

Stop ranting like e-rodent who have not had peace since they failed to win....

Alhajicso will report my post to Cia dss efcc and Fbi now grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm watching you.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by BreconHills(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28
Think9ja:
I'm an advocate of fvcking any b!tch that opens leg, married or not.

Any woman that gives you the opportunity to fvck her, take it, regardless of who the b!tch is.

Only let the chance pass if you don't like her or feel something isn't right, and not because of one useless morals or bullshit about what goes around comes around

B!tches are meant to be fcvked. So fvck them when, where and how you can

High testerone day huh?
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Gboyeee: 11:18pm On Mar 28
Omihanifa:

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1585626-kwam-1-slept-lover-paris-drummer-ayanlowo-drags-fuji-star-issues-warning-video/

Hmm…I thought you didn’t achieve much while working with him. So you have the capacity to sponsor your lover abroad while working with him.

Maybe na woman make you sef no achieve anything

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by xukwaa: 11:25pm On Mar 28
Him and his life... Money in the poster or blogger's pocket...Being trying to log in for years
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by MasterTeeUSA: 11:30pm On Mar 28
This man should just go away...He did not rape your woman. Your woman saw your BOSS and went with him. You should be glad she revealed herself. I am not sure what he stands to gain, but this won't endure you to anyone...because no one will want to help you today and be dragged tomorrow.

Omihanifa:

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1585626-kwam-1-slept-lover-paris-drummer-ayanlowo-drags-fuji-star-issues-warning-video/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Rocking Wide Legged Pants (Photos) / Regina Daniels Gets Nose Piercings [PICS] / Zubby Michael, Regina Daniel, Ini Edo, Toyin Abraham Goofing Around On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.