Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star (37814 Views)

K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation / Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo / Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by AmuDimpka: 3:50am On Mar 29
Chetas81:
EGBA PEOPLE LOVE THIS, BOTH THEY'RE MEN AND WOMEN
and they are Yoruba
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Donedeal1(m): 3:53am On Mar 29
The Ultimately Oluaye Fuji

This nah small thing nah.

If in doubt ask the Royal father.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by pretydiva(f): 3:57am On Mar 29
tosyne2much:
Abi ooo cheesy
Hey! So you’re still active on nairaland?😨. It’s been ages. You and few others made nairaland interesting
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Paramount01(m): 4:06am On Mar 29
GBPUSD:
Why is it so difficult for Wasiu to settle this man and let sleeping dogs lie?

Either he's telling lies or not, establish him too and make peace with your maker if you did him wrong. Why is that so difficult?

What if you dedicated a show to one member and all the money realized was used to establish that member. If it didn't build a house, it'd buy a piece of land. God will even bless you more for doing such; either they stay or run. Not all human beings are ingrates as we may think. Imagine you playing for a celebrity and you have something to show for it. Some of them will worship you till they die. That's another charm on its own. Why will your lead drummer not have a place of his own or a car of his? It's bad!

K1 did not address key allegations in his response to Ayankunle.

When SAB of blessed memory was given MFR, he acknowledged Baba Deroju, his lead drummer in the record released afterwards. According to him, it was the effort of them all that brought the honour. Rest on Agbajelola.

I don't understand, is Ayankule not a staff to him? Did Ayankule ever mentioned k1ever owe him? K1called you to work, he is giving you what you agree on, what you do with your money is less concern to him, then you are blaming him for your misfortune, places this guy even went to can he every dream of going there if not for k1? Highest level of employment in Nigeria is Ngo, did they settle anybody in work, they give you wat you wok for. Abeg, make the guy keep quite

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by enemyofprogress: 4:08am On Mar 29
Blame your woman for allowing another man to fok her and not the foka.

By this time 2000 years ago, Judas the Igala man don dey plan to betray JESUS 😏😏😝😜🤣🤣
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by DenreleDave(m): 5:06am On Mar 29
AlhajiCSO:
dear Sen
this guy was posting someone's pictures yesterday in currency section violating rule 10.
he was reported by me and the victim yet nothing was done instead the post was deleted without sanctions.
now he's editing people's comments and insulting their parents

https://www.nairaland.com/8045065/kwam-1-slept-lover-paris/1#129158981

When those people fight back he'll be the one crying.
please un look into the activities of this guy.

cc
Fergi
ynd44
lfpmod

So you think the moderators don't know your IP address àbi?

They know you are Prigidypogodo.... So they cant take you serious again..

They have seen how u troll with Prigidypogodo and report with AlhajiCSO..... So u r just making noise......

E dey even beg mods grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Iykenuwa(m): 5:20am On Mar 29
How was he able to sponsor the lady abroad, and how could he do that if the musician actually left him impoverished?

3 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by keemsleek(m): 6:03am On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
I believe he can do such, he's very promiscuous. He's even sleeping with his chef and wife's foolish friend.

Even his son's babe. He's a chronic womanizer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Mikel99(m): 6:13am On Mar 29
pretydiva:
Some men are naturally promiscuous. But blame your lover who couldn’t keep her legs in check
Hi pretty girl
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Morphinne: 6:15am On Mar 29
Omihanifa:

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1585626-kwam-1-slept-lover-paris-drummer-ayanlowo-drags-fuji-star-issues-warning-video/
Then your lover is the problem and not your boss undecided Why dating a cheap, disposable LovePeddler that could be gotten by just about anybody.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Deelotrill: 6:25am On Mar 29
jaxxy:
A married man saying another married man slept with his lover? undecided
My exact thoughts
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by jeromestarks: 6:34am On Mar 29
Rolings:

The worst person to marry as a matured man is a young virgin woman because by the time you don tire she will still be very active hence cheating is inevitable.
Young virgin woman should marry young men like themselves not older persons
Mature men should marry mature ladies
You're a f0olish human being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by predictor1: 6:41am On Mar 29
jeromestarks:
Your wife is a prostitute. Just because you haven't caught her doesn't mean she's not fvcking another diick.

This message is to all married men reading this post.

Marry a young virgin woman and have peace of mind. Do otherwise and train another man's children.
They'll still Bleep that girl you disvirgined and give you another man's children to train. Unless she is naturally disciplined and God fearing. wink

3 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by predictor1: 6:45am On Mar 29
Iykenuwa:
How was he able to sponsor the lady abroad, and how could he do that if the musician actually left him impoverished?
He is a bastard. That's one of the reasons he's broke. He lavished his earnings on sluts. If an ordinary drummer could sponsor someone abroad it means he had access to money. He's just jealous of his former boss. Wasiu should just ignore him.

3 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by IamAtAnger: 6:55am On Mar 29
From this ur write up na u gan gan dey dumb how can u compare oyibo with him... english na the oyibo language not that black man.. as a black man if he is not enlightened he wont be able to communicate in the white man's language. The white man doesnt have to be educated to speak his language fluently
YesDaddyTill203:
Trash. Attention seeking MOFO.
Munu, there are even Oyinbos who are incapable of reading and writing English. In fact one was a coach of a Hockey team at the highest level for decades until he was exposed.
This man is dumb as fvck.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by georgeakins: 6:58am On Mar 29
JayyXXX:
They love sleeping with their friends wives or girlfriend in that region.

Damn

The way Obiano and Jonathan were knacking Bianca when Agbari Ojukwu was on his sick bed

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by IamAtAnger: 6:58am On Mar 29
He's not juz anybody mind u... na yoruba celebrity o
Morphinne:

Then your lover is the problem and not your boss undecided Why dating a cheap, disposable LovePeddler that could be gotten by just about anybody.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by georgeakins: 7:02am On Mar 29
Tareq1105:

So Ayanlowo could sponsor a woman to Paris and he claims Wasiu is not paying well. How did he get money to sponsor the woman to Paris if actually Wasiu wasn't paying well?

That's why he became broke and he is blaming Kwam1 for his reckless life.
Chief Commander Obey said some of his band members had up to 3 wives.

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by georgeakins: 7:04am On Mar 29
IamAtAnger:
He's not juz anybody mind u... na yoruba celebrity o

He is a national celebrity.

Kwame 1 is greater than all ibo musicians put together, both dead and living.

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by femi4: 7:07am On Mar 29
YesDaddyTill203:
Trash. Attention seeking MOFO.
Munu, there are even Oyinbos who are incapable of reading and writing English. In fact one was a coach of a Hockey team at the highest level for decades until he was exposed.
This man is dumb as fvck.
Dumb comments. You have to read the article again
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by georgeakins: 7:10am On Mar 29
DirtyAfonjas:

Useless man, an average yoruba man is promiscuous

Just like Obiano that was fucking Bianca Ojukwu really hard when Agbari Ojukwu was down with stroke.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Femeto: 7:15am On Mar 29
K1 the Ultimate shiina man 😂🤣 His judgement day has come after he was abusing Ambode openly.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by IamAtAnger: 7:21am On Mar 29
Well you're entitled to ur opinion... as for me I'm a niger delta man... na una sabi the tribal war wey dey go on btw una selves... e no concern us. Wasiu is a yoruba indigenous celebrity, maybe that one go make u understand wetin I meant properly, Because everybody level of understanding differs.
georgeakins:

He is a national celebrity.

Kwame 1 is greater than all ibo musicians put together, both dead and living.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Tareq1105: 7:23am On Mar 29
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by georgeakins: 7:24am On Mar 29
Chicagograduate:
Yoruba musicians are promiscuous.Even the Gospel singers,

It is because they are very rich and successful . When you have money and fame, ladies will chase you.

Kwam1 alone is greater and richer than all ibo musicians put together, both dead and living.

3 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by georgeakins: 7:26am On Mar 29
Chicagograduate:
When mususians want to perform abroad their host takes care of their expenses.It may not be kwam1 that foot her bill but their host who is abroad.

How did he get money to sponsor his Olosho lover to Paris if he was not well paid?

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Khallicopyro: 7:31am On Mar 29
So you get money to sponsor woman to Paris? I think say you say you dey suffer?

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by georgeakins: 7:37am On Mar 29
ultimateprof:
Congratulations to K1 De Ultimate. To everything there is always an end. Your end has started and its a matter of time. You are part of the person who adopted Buhari in 2015 which has lead to our doom today as a country.

You never recover from the defeat your lying master , Peter Obi suffered at the hands of great Jagaban of Africa.

You're now waiting for the end if Kwam1, you go tire.

Mr Ibu waited for the end of Jagaban, but where is ibu today?

The fame and wealth of Kwam1 dey pepper you and your bittered and envious blodas, you go tire!

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by georgeakins: 7:41am On Mar 29
Rolings:

The worst person to marry as a matured man is a young virgin woman because by the time you don tire she will still be very active hence cheating is inevitable.
Young virgin woman should marry young men like themselves not older persons
Mature men should marry mature ladies

Why is Regina Daniel not tired?

Those who cheat have it in their DNA, it does not matter whether they're old or young.

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by noskcid(m): 7:41am On Mar 29
The 2 of dem resemble sef
Abeg make una go settle una sef

At your age you still Dey play jazz drum with your full strength for wasiu

wey you suppose don jakpa enter London or foreign country when Nigeria never spoil reach this level

Ozuor 🤦
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Chicagograduate(m): 7:47am On Mar 29
georgeakins:

It is because they are very rich and successful . When you have money and fame, ladies will chase you.

Kwam1 alone is greater and richer than all ibo musicians put together, both dead and living.
Is that why he pays his band peanuts?Besides,are you his bank account manager?
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Chicagograduate(m): 7:48am On Mar 29
noskcid:
The 2 of dem resemble sef
Abeg make una go settle una sef

At your age you still Dey play jazz drum with your full strength for wasiu

wey you suppose don jakpa enter London or foreign country when Nigeria never spoil reach this level

Ozuor 🤦
They submit their passports to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Pictured At The Launch Of Pizza Hut In Lagos / Sophie Momodu & Imade Adeleke Stun In New Photo/ / Sanwolu, Gbajabiamila, Dbanj, Makinwa, Storm Mo Abudu Birthday Party: Pics/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.