Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star (37821 Views)

K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation / Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo / Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by georgeakins: 7:48am On Mar 29
IamAtAnger:
Well you're entitled to ur opinion... as for me I'm a niger delta man... na una sabi the tribal war wey dey go on btw una selves... e no concern us. Wasiu is a yoruba indigenous celebrity, maybe that one go make u understand wetin I meant properly, Because everybody level of understanding differs.

Mention one musician from your jungle who has toured every part of the world like Kwam1?

Yoruba na your mate?

Carry your envy commotion here!

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Chicagograduate(m): 7:49am On Mar 29
georgeakins:

How did he get money to sponsor his Olosho lover to Paris if he was not well paid?
Direct your question to him.I donk know sir
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by georgeakins: 7:51am On Mar 29
Chicagograduate:
Is that why he pays his band peanuts?Besides,are you his bank account manager?

Kwam1 paid him peanuts and he was able to sponsor Olosho lover to Paris?

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Chicagograduate(m): 7:53am On Mar 29
georgeakins:

Kwam1 paid him peanuts and he was able to sponsor Olosho lover to Paris?
Go and ask him where he got money to sponsor his lover.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Trophy12: 7:54am On Mar 29
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by IamAtAnger: 7:54am On Mar 29
Na now I sabi sey u need special attention from ur poverty stricken mentality.... u be yoruba who sabi ur papa name for una region?...
georgeakins:

Mention one musician from your jungle who has toured every part of the world like Kwam1?

Yoruba na your mate?

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by IamAtAnger: 7:59am On Mar 29
Without niger delta oil... una fit breath?... show me one particular thing wey una dey produce for una region for major exports?
georgeakins:

Yoruba na your mate?

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by HoluCunlay: 8:13am On Mar 29
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Hassanmaye(m): 8:15am On Mar 29
Built2last:
Most men are controlled by their third leg. If you can control that leg. You are safe on earth
Is very difficult, that's why once a woman understand that she can use it to her advantage. Men are slaves to their third legs that's Alot of women are cashing out
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Hassanmaye(m): 8:17am On Mar 29
Think9ja:
I'm an advocate of fvcking any b!tch that opens leg, married or not.

Any woman that gives you the opportunity to fvck her, take it, regardless of who the b!tch is.

Only let the chance pass if you don't like her or feel something isn't right, and not because of one useless morals or bullshit about what goes around comes around

B!tches are meant to be fcvked. So fvck them when, where and how you can
Blood of Zacharia!! What's this Even married women?
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Hassanmaye(m): 8:17am On Mar 29
eepeepook:
How Yoruba news take concern me?
Haha
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Hassanmaye(m): 8:18am On Mar 29
oz4real83:
Somebody slept with the woman you sponsored to Paris, you are still saying "don't mess with me" shocked, he has already messed with you oo cheesy grin
grin grin bad guy
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by kay29000(m): 8:25am On Mar 29
Father4all:
The drummer is right. That man is a he goat

Do you have any stories you can share?
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Kobicove(m): 8:26am On Mar 29
jaxxy:
A married man saying another married man slept with his lover? undecided

The thing shock me sef! grin
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Eriokanmi: 8:26am On Mar 29
The man is actually handsome, despite his tribal marks. See transformation my people. He's been left with nothing in his current look
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Kobicove(m): 8:28am On Mar 29
Trophy12:
your wife is the foolish woman for allowing your boss to sleep with her

The woman in question is not his wife but his girlfriend undecided
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Eriokanmi: 8:28am On Mar 29
Built2last:
Most men are controlled by their third leg. If you can control that leg. You are safe on earth
Wisest word of the day. You'd live independently as if nothing do you and enjoy your life to the fullest. But how many men can do this...it takes the grace of God and serious deliverance. You'd also like a healthy life join
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by R0LL0N(m): 8:32am On Mar 29
oz4real83:
Somebody slept with the woman you sponsored to Paris, you are still saying "don't mess with me" shocked, he has already messed with you oo cheesy grin
He meant thee is more to explode if kwarm reply him
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Cantonese: 8:35am On Mar 29
I thought this fellow was lamenting about poor payment from Wasiu. Where did he get the money to finance a woman to Paris.

Now we are beginning to see the man as a liar and an attention seeker. He has started to reveal how he lived a very irresponsible financial life and tries to hang his failure in KWAM 1.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Tzar(m): 8:40am On Mar 29
You sponsored olosho to Paris?! Chai! That is the move of a loser! No wonder she wasted your money and time only to sleep with your boss.
Women ALWAYS severely punish simps, Mr Ayanlowo you are a simp!

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by OmoOshodi(m): 8:51am On Mar 29
There was a time it was rumoured Alabi pasuma accused Kwam1 of sleeping with his daughter Wasila......they covered the story then....

Nawa for the promiscuous K1 and the wasteful drummer

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by RussellRutherfo: 8:56am On Mar 29
oz4real83:
grin
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by trappatoni(m): 8:57am On Mar 29
Chetas81:
EGBA PEOPLE LOVE THIS, BOTH THEY'RE MEN AND WOMEN
oga tell me oo...wetin egba people dey do?
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Hotice085: 9:08am On Mar 29
YesDaddyTill203:
Trash. Attention seeking MOFO.
Munu, there are even Oyinbos who are incapable of reading and writing English. In fact one was a coach of a Hockey team at the highest level for decades until he was exposed.
This man is dumb as fvck.

Shut up ya dirty mouth,you must be like that shameless he goat Kwam 1 I bet all the girls hawking around your neighborhood u have nack Dem well well
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by dododawa1: 9:09am On Mar 29
Story everyday
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by virginchaser(m): 9:16am On Mar 29
Thief cash am another one snatched am. It's all game. Ayan left wife in Nigeria sponsored lover to Paris. Lover switched to Olorunsogo, Surulere should go to court.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Rolings: 9:25am On Mar 29
georgeakins:

Why is Regina Daniel not tired?

Money

besides it's Ned that should be getting tired and Surely he is

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Rolings: 9:27am On Mar 29
jeromestarks:

You're a f0olish human being.

Life teaches FOOLs like you bitter lessons before you realize you live with Wisdom... Something you lack from the way you reply.
IDIOT
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by okoroemeka(m): 9:56am On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
I believe he can do such, he's very promiscuous. He's even sleeping with his chef and wife's foolish friend.
what's the big deal,pussy is meant to be nacked
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by EreluRoz: 9:58am On Mar 29
okoroemeka:
what's the big deal,pussy is meant to be nacked
So you see nothing wrong in his recklessness? Smh
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by CluelessMODS: 10:17am On Mar 29
Chetas81:
EGBA PEOPLE LOVE THIS, BOTH THEY'RE MEN AND WOMEN
Are the two of them Egba men? Stop posting false news here.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star by Father4all: 10:19am On Mar 29
kay29000:

Do you have any stories you can share?
yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fireboy DML Takes Fans On A Bus Ride In Lagos / Davido Gives Fan N50,000 For Praying For Him / Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.