Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. (4110 Views)

⚫⚫ Jesus Taught About Speaking In Tongues / Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Janosky: 6:05pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

grin

Nah Achorladey dey first our fellow brothers and sisters reach kingdom hall & assembly hall (as if he loves Jehovah) before he comes WAILING on nairaland.

MUMU coward
. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Aemmyjah(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02
Janosky:

Sifia pains of a WAILER.

If Mr Russell quote Isaiah 43:10(ASV) , Achorladey WAILING.

If Mr Russell no quote Isaiah 43:10(ASV) , Achorladey WAILING.

Nah every chapter & verse of the Bible Achorladey done quote for him own lifetime?

Awon werey Achorladey woke MUMU.

grin grin grin

At that age o
With their plenty moniker grin grin grin

Wisdom has forsaken many people despite their old age
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Aemmyjah(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02
Janosky:

Nah Achorladey dey first our fellow brothers and sisters reach kingdom hall & assembly hall (as if he loves Jehovah) before he comes WAILING on nairaland.

MUMU coward
. grin grin grin grin

U mind am
We are leaving rent free in his head
Even if we stop commenting on the Religion side and move to something like Food or culture, he will move his tent there... 'I don't like you at all but I can't have peace without you'

Old man that cannot act responsible on a forum
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Aemmyjah(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02
Janosky:

MUMU coward
. grin grin grin grin

Wailing and lookin for who will help him drop his own rusty bicycle from his head and peddle it to his village grin

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Janosky: 6:11pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

Their IQ is so low that one can feel from afar.

Imagine jumping into a discussion and making it look as if we're the one who claimed Russell isn't a Jehovah Witness..

I'm dealing with one on another thread now with the same issue lack of simple comprehension.

I said I joined a thread because "SOMEONE CLAIMED he saw earth curvature from plane" could you believe this person understand this that I was talking about him that he must enter plane to see earth curvature?

I was like 😲😲😲😲

Another day, Emusan & Achorladey LYING miscreants will claim JW's said Mr Russell was Jehovah's prophet.

Whenever it suits both of them, they ADD them own Maggi & dadawa cubes to JW's posts.

Dunce, go & rest.
grin grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02
Janosky:

Sifia pains of a WAILER.
If Mr Russell quote Isaiah 43:10(ASV) , Achorladey WAILING.
If Mr Russell no quote Isaiah 43:10(ASV) , Achorladey WAILING.
Nah every chapter & verse of the Bible Achorladey done quote for him own lifetime?
Awon werey Achorladey woke MUMU.
grin grin grin

They are worried when i told them that Charles Taze Russell never knew the name Jehovah Witnesses so to them it means there was nothing of such in the Bible whereas Charles knew God's name as Jehovah and the Bible book of Isaiah 43:12 .

Telling them Charles Taze Russell is not the founder of Jehovah's Witnesses organization really makes them annoyed because that's what most people think but when did the Organization began bearing the group name?

1931!

Most brothers and sisters only saw "JW" written in both the program in their hands and the convention board not until brother JF Rutherford concluded his speech that instead of people to continue addressing us as Bible students or Russelites we now have a new group name:
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.

Russell died in 1916 how come someone will say he founded the group when he never knew the group by that name? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 6:30pm On Apr 02
Janosky:

Another day, Emusan & Achorladey LYING miscreants will claim JW's said Mr Russell was Jehovah's prophet.

Whenever it suits both of them, they ADD them own Maggi & dadawa cubes to JW's posts.

Dunce, go & rest.
grin grin

WEREY peddling peddler, I asked are you done? grin

He enter into more werey and Mumu peddlings the reason you are known as JaNosense grin grin

The werey peddler even add claims? We know the one who declared God's dates to be 1914, that's in the cooler everywhere hot. It will be served chilled later grin grin grin

What you call lies from me still remains what you call the truth of which you attested repeatedly to that Achorladey don't lie. I have evidence grin. Evidence dey scattered all over nairaland that we don't add none of the above to our post here to hide or save our face.

Dunce, go & rest

WEREY peddler laced with added dunce peddling you go need A.C in order for you to rest well grin grin grin

Make I send one grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 6:34pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

Wailing and lookin for who will help him drop his own rusty bicycle from his head and peddle it to his village grin

When you ask this one supporting the dunce peddling brains who loves using the word wailings he will crawl back behind MaxInDHouse and Janosky or start running to the owners of nairaland with his madness and insanities peddling brains to peddle more wailings for us to be banned or wa je je block se grin grin grin

You will keep running from our mention directly and indirectly quote post that has our mention. We know personality that does that grin grin grin

At least you know your level grin grin grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02
Janosky:

Another day, Emusan & Achorladey LYING miscreants will claim JW's said Mr Russell was Jehovah's prophet. Whenever it suits both of them, they ADD them own Maggi & dadawa cubes to JW's posts. Dunce, go & rest.
grin grin

Please my brother this people are faithless so they have no reputation neither do they have any religion to stand for but they're here to make a true disciple get enraged and start trading words with them because they knew your organization has something worthwhile to protect: OUR GOOD NAME.

That's why they've been calling me all sorts of names but i have conquered them intelligently that's why they're really really mad at me.

So don't give them that pleasure to trade words with you most especially achorladey and Emusan those ones are poised for insults. wink
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 6:40pm On Apr 02
Janosky:

MUMU coward
. grin grin grin grin

Jesus died for everyone except Achorladey
Achorladey is OLE
Achorladey is apostate
Achorladey first reach Kingdom hall and assembly hall.

The werey peddler then add

As if he loves Jehovah grin grin grin grin

From where did Achorladey get all these wailings from? Just one person Janosky aka JaNosense because the same Janosky supported people like Achorladey when Achorladey was still a member. It is only when Achorladey leaves that religious organization all these wailings, mumu peddlings, werey peddlings is bound to happen. grin grin grin grin

Make I drag more the werey peddling brains small. Achorladey is one of the ex-member of Jehovah's Witnesses. Are you bittered about Achorladey?

3 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 6:44pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

At that age o
With their plenty moniker grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Looking for ways to mention indirectly

At that age o. With their plenty moniker

The lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains about me having many monikers that your madness and insanities peddling brains cannot provide evidence grin grin grin

It's a pity that were you to live in the time of Job, Elihu cannot be made out of you grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by oteneaaron(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02
Janosky:

I challenge you to produce the picture you removed from your Nairaland moniker profile and you would be exposed.
LIAR!

My DP has remained the same for many years now.

Anyone can attest to this.

Show us the evidence!

Dav hunded fugitive, LYING on public forum.
Shame on you!

Wait a minute,

OMG!

Are you seriously implying that I am David Hundeyin of West Africa Weekly?

grin grin

You're so delusional!

You need help bro.

Archoladey, Emusan, Courz abeg make una come help me see wahala oo.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Emusan(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02
oteneaaron:
LIAR!

My DP has remained the same for many years now.

Anyone can attest to this.

Show us the evidence!

Wait a minute,

OMG!

Are you seriously implying that I am David Hundeyin of West Africa Weekly?

grin grin

You're so delusional!

You need help bro.

Archoladey, Emusan, Courz abeg make una come help me see wahala oo.

grin grin

If he's trying to say you're David Hundeyin, it means the guy is really doing a serious damage to their organisation.

So don't be surprised and you should know that's one of the way their brain has been programmed.

Have you wonder why they always accused people for using multiple Monikers on Nairaland? It's because that's what they are guilty of. When the Devil fall out from the grace the next thing if to find those who will join him.

4 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 6:57pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

U mind am
Even if we stop commenting on the Religion side and move to something like Food or culture, he will move his tent there... 'I don't like you at all but I can't have peace without you'

Old man that cannot act responsible on a forum

More madness and insanities peddling from his brains...

U mind am

Janosky aka JaNosense no get other choice. He knows the Arsenal of truth I know about that religious organization will not advance the market of MaxInDHouse as it applies to selling that religious organization to others

Just like those you call christendom, apostates, atheist does in your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin

Even if we stop commenting on the Religion side and move to something like Food or culture, he will move his tent there... 'I don't like you at all but I can't have peace without you

The madness and insanities peddling brains said even if. You know Jehovah’s witnesses existence in the first place depends on the existence of those you call christendom. Babu christendom babu Jehovah's Witnesses. The reality that your lies and manipulations filled brains cannot accept. grin grin grin

I don't like you at all but I can't have peace without you

Out of the abundance of the heart your brains process the words above and typed it on nairaland. I know many times you and your likes in Jehovah has said their is no peace for the wicked. It is part of the ongoing madness and insanities from your brains.

You go learn last last. We no be mate.
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 6:58pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

If he's trying to say you're David Hundeyin, it means the guy is really doing a serious damage to their organisation.

So don't be surprised and you should know that's one of the way their brain has been programmed.

Have you wonder why they always accused people for using multiple Monikers on Nairaland? It's because that's what they are guilty of. When the Devil fall out from the grace the next thing if to find those who will join him.

They simply cannot decipher the extent of manipulations and lies laced in their brains grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Emusan(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02
achorladey:

They simply cannot decipher the extent of manipulations and lies laced in their brains grin grin

I'm telling you, even the picture on @Oteneaaron profile shows it has been uploaded since 2019 according to uploading time Nairaland indicated.

So why is it so easy for this people to lie shamelessly and still be parading themselves as the true lover of God, is beyond Devil himself.

3 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 7:14pm On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse:

Please my brother this people are faithless so they have no reputation neither do they have any religion to stand for but they're here to make a true disciple get enraged and start trading words with them because they knew your organization has something worthwhile to protect: OUR GOOD NAME.

That's why they've been calling me all sorts of names but i have conquered them intelligently that's why they're really really mad at me.

So don't give them that pleasure to trade words with you most especially achorladey and Emusan those ones are poised for insults. wink

This one using style to hide his madness and insanities peddling since morning and cover up his response to a question that will expose more lies, manipulations and hypocrisy as it concerns Russell, Jehovah's Witnesses organization and Watchtower grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 7:15pm On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse:

They are worried when i told them that Charles Taze Russell never knew the name Jehovah Witnesses so to them it means there was nothing of such in the Bible whereas Charles knew God's name as Jehovah and the Bible book of Isaiah 43:12 .

Telling them Charles Taze Russell is not the founder of Jehovah's Witnesses organization really makes them annoyed because that's what most people think but when did the Organization began bearing the group name?

1931!

Most brothers and sisters only saw "JW" written in both the program in their hands and the convention board not until brother JF Rutherford concluded his speech that instead of people to continue addressing us as Bible students or Russelites we now have a new group name:
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.

Russell died in 1916 how come someone will say he founded the group when he never knew the group by that name? smiley

This is where we are seated to expose your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin

@ 2:42 pm today MaxInDHouse typed.......

Did Charles Taze Russell knew about the name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" during his lifetime?

@ 4:06 MaxInDHouse already aware about other questions related to the above typed again....

Oya jΓ re what question do you guys have in mind now but try to colabo in an organized manner!

This question prompt Emusan to type....

You asked this question "Did Charles Taze Russell knew about the name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" during his lifetime?"

Please answer it

MaxInDHouse ran away from the heat to cool off grin grin then comes the mumu and no get sense brains whose got latest upgrade to werey peddling jumped in as usual to type alongside his follow follow brother Aemmyjah in the business of peddling madness and insanities brains

@ 5:21pm Janosky typed.....

Did Charles Taze Russell know the name "Jehovah's witnesses" was in the American Standard Version @Isaiah 43:10-12, which was popular during his lifetime?

Yes.

@ 5:51 pm Achorladey responded to Janosky the werey peddling brains also called JaNosense

MaxInDHouse over to you. Loooool!

And MaxInDHouse duly oblige.

MaxInDHouse @ 6:23 pm typed....

They are worried when i told them that Charles Taze Russell never knew the name Jehovah Witnesses so to them it means there was nothing of such in the Bible whereas Charles knew God's name as Jehovah and the Bible book of Isaiah 43:12.

Can you see the lies and manipulations in these guys werey, madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin

Emusan @ 3:45 pm already made a case that lead to that main question asked by MaxInDHouse

Remember the lie that Jehovah Witness has been from the time of Abel but now it's: "are people from all over the earth who have been taught how to preach and teach using the Bible in their own languages to reach as many as possible."

This proves that Jehovah Witness only came onboard in 19th century.

But he can't go back to claim that ALL SERVANTS of God are Jehovah Witness because the question will be why then Russell isn't a Jehovah Witness? Which means Russell isn't a SERVANT OF GOD.

If Russell isn't a Jehovah Witness from beginning Jesus can't have anything to do with him talkless of buying anything from him.

In final analysis what crystallised to become Jehovah’s witnesses was a property of Charles Taze Russell grin grin grin grin

JaNosense aka Janosky come alongside Aemmyjah to collect your change. We know how Aemmyjah don dey mute for our matter, Janosky you have the assignment of communicating this to correct slightly your werey peddling and his Aemmyjah madness and insanities peddling grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 7:18pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

grin

What a joyous occasion to be a brother to Janosky aka JaNosense who has built reputation for werey, mumu, no get sense peddlings laced with IBERIBEISM, wailings and sifia pains as shown in your emoji
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Aemmyjah(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02
achorladey:

I know about that religious organization will not advance the market[/b] of MaxInDHouse as it applies to selling that religious organization to others

Just like those you call christendom, apostates, atheist does in your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin

The madness and insanities peddling brains said even if. You know Jehovah’s witnesses existence in the first place depends on the existence of those you call christendom. Babu christendom babu Jehovah's Witnesses. The reality that your lies and manipulations filled brains cannot accept. grin grin grin

We no be mate.

We are not mate but
You're not even mature reach my baby sis of 13 years... That's a shame
Max is not selling his religion. Even if he's selling, what's stopping you from selling or helping others sell?

Does the existence of ancient Judaism depend on the exodus from Egypt?

Go and rest old man who does not respect himself
People like you, even their children cannot respect them
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by hslbroker2(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse:

Are you troubled that someone may fall in love with the truth as it often happen in the past?

Remember Rozz the young woman who labeled me as her "sugar daddy" after fallen in love with intelligence.

Remember Senior man who got baptized and came to this forum to announce that he is now one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Remember Aemmyjah who stood firm and continue to study after asking me questions here on this same forum.

So don't worry people on the side of truth will surely stop following the faithless crowd! Exodus 23:1-2

Are you guys ready with your next question? smiley
I don't know all this people you are talking about maxin, and please don't quote me again it's annoying

4 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02
hslbroker2:
I don't know all this people you are talking about maxin, and please don't quote me again it's annoying

A bímọ lÑnàÑ ó lóhun ò bÑwa ṣeré mọ́,
kΓ­ Γ³ tΓ³ dΓ‘yΓ© Ε„ kọ́ αΉ£Γ© a kìí αΉ£erΓ© ni?
cheesy

How can you know them when you never had any discussion with them?

And the post you quoted wasn't directed at you so why quoting it?

Well i never invited you in the first place so the idea not to quote you again is really funny my guy! smiley
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Straybullet: 7:37pm On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse:
Four days ago and 12 commentators have joined in the discussion but i can only mention 3 who has spoken about their church as the one practicing what Jesus taught.

1 PulsingPurple
2 hslbroker2
3 Paulink
4 oteneaaron
5 Fididiguy
6 Straybullet
7 Emusan
8 achorladey
9 Aemmyjah*
10 bobestman
11 Janosky*
12 johnw47

PulsingPurple: Pastor, Prophet, Dr TB Joshua of Synagogue Church Of All Nations
Aemmyjah and Janosky: Jehovah's Witnesses Organization.

Perhaps others are still on their way as the 9 other commentators have been silent about the two questions! grin

You lie shamelessly

Did I or did I not answer your questions only for you to be scared of engaging me

Did you or did you not thank me for my contributions?

Na dis one una dey call Jehovah's Witnesses elder??

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02
Straybullet:

You lie shamelessly
Did I or did I not answer your questions only for you to be scared of engaging me
πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚

You just rushed in to comment you didn't even care to read what you quoted.

OyΓ‘ what is the name of your church that's practicing what Jesus taught? cheesy
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Straybullet: 7:43pm On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse:

You just rushed in to comment you didn't even care to read what you quoted.

OyΓ‘ what is the name of your church that's practicing what Jesus taught? cheesy

Oga what was your topic for which you invited responses?

Did I or did I not respond in line with your topic?

Did you not at that time appreciate me for my contributions

πŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 7:45pm On Apr 02
hslbroker2:

He said I am afraid of you becoming one of Jehovah's Witnesses. He wants to seek glorification through you grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02
Straybullet:

Oga what was your topic for which you invited responses?
Did I or did I not respond in line with your topic?
Did you not at that time appreciate me for my contributionsπŸ˜„ 🀣 πŸ˜‚
OK o thanks again for your contribution! cheesy
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 7:51pm On Apr 02
Straybullet:

You lie shamelessly

Abi ooooo, from Ministerial servant to Elder. grin grin grin

Elder wey dey lie, manipulate and peddle madness and insanities on nairaland.

He told his brothers in Jehovah not to insult while just some few hours ago he had insulted us again repeatedly today.

3 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 7:51pm On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse:

OK o thanks again for your contribution! cheesy

Lies and manipulations of your brains confirmed again grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 8:15pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

We are not mate but
Max is not selling his religion. Even if he's selling, what's stopping you from selling or helping others sell?

Go and rest old man who does not respect himself
People like you, even their children cannot respect them

The madness and insanities peddling brains that will completely avoid us with wa je blocking se and ban on nairaland quote me directly. No be the same Jehovah’s witnesses I know on nairaland. Integrity zero. Lies 100%. Manipulations 100%. Live and die by their stands and words zero πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

We are not mate

Yesterday news, old newspaper talk. grin

but

The religious organization of Jehovah's Witnesses will not survive without but. Na constant in that religious organization synonymous with legalisms

The madness and insanities peddling brains of your comparing me to your baby sister didn't know what they call nairaland at age 13. We know lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains cannot process that grin grin

Oteneaaron, Emusan, Courz be my guest here grin grin grin come and see Awon Max is not selling and Awon Max if even he is selling. Thought process of a 13 years old baby sister peddling brains grin grin

Paul said...

Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit.

You and your likes are peddling a man made religious organization as God's word grin grin. That's what I call more manipulations and lies coming from your madness and insanities peddling brains.

Your baby sister of 13 years old is presently in nairaland. Mention her to respond to that question. Person you block and ban on WhatsApp and Facebook cannot be asked such questions except you unban them. Your madness and insanities peddling brains should get a hold on that grin grin

Go and rest old man who does not respect himself. People like you, even their children cannot respect them

Respect is reciprocal, the respect I command in the congregation I was and every other congregation before leaving that religious organization you cannot come near. Na una dey rush to become elder, dem dey beg me to become an elder even congregation secretary paapaa. You don see where congregation secretary prepare new schedule for talks on Sunday and the only person he deems fit to notify just three days before the next Sunday public talk is me an Ms. Do you know who is always on stand by for emergency assignment in the congregation especially midweek meetings and Watchtower reading on Sunday? When you give a talk and an elder tells you it is like Jehovah has sent a governing body member into their congregation do a video recording or audio and send it here. Have you entered the kingdom hall before and you haven't seated for 2 minutes and someone whispered into your ears meetings dey somehow without your presence grin grin grin

A ju ara wa lo no be by fight of calling me mad, insane, apostates, atheist. Ko se ijakadi. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02
Someone is really disturbed on this thread as he's responding to almost every comment on the thread.
It's a big problem to end up being an atheist after knowing the truth! smiley
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Aemmyjah(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02
achorladey:

Your baby sister of 13 years old is presently in nairaland. Mention her to respond to that question. Person you block and ban on WhatsApp and Facebook cannot be asked such questions except you unban them. Your madness and insanities peddling brains should get a hold on that grin grin

Respect is reciprocal, the respect I command in the congregation I was and every other congregation before leaving that religious organization you cannot come near. Na una dey rush to become elder, dem dey beg me to become an elder even congregation secretary paapaa. You don see where congregation secretary prepare new schedule for talks on Sunday and the only person he deems fit to notify just three days before the next Sunday public talk is me an Ms. Do you know who is always on stand by for emergency assignment in the congregation especially midweek meetings and Watchtower reading on Sunday? When you give a talk and an elder tells you it is like Jehovah has sent a governing body member into their congregation do a video recording or audio and send it here. Have you entered the kingdom hall before and you haven't seated for 2 minutes and someone whispered into your ears meetings dey somehow without your presence grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse
Janosky

Abeg, come and see this one
Fooling himself

If this is true, a very beautiful example that pride comes before a crash

That's why i like the NWT cos both the good and the bad falls. The righteous even falls 7 times... But the proud ones experience a CRASH

Any one who displays the smallest pride, no matter how talented he is in the cong or whatever privilege he has, that one na already food for Satan... No Apostate will tell you they were disfellowshipped or removed for serious sin. They will simply say they just chose to leave by themselves including those who's feelings were hurt cos of discipline... A proud person will not accept the smallest counsel or discipline cos it wounds his pride... Like Uzziah...

All these things you are saying is past tense amd nonsense cos the one who leaves Jehovah has made all his works in useless and will have no reward from God...
If Satan is asked to narrate all the wonderful things he did as a faithful angel, it will be too numerous but all that is already in vain amd past tense. He's enjoying causing trouble and opposing Jehovah and his people. He has no peace. He's misled people to follow him but God's people are living rent free on his head...
I can even help you... Shebi, the GB used to come to your house for consultation? Na u de prepare talks for them? Na u de even appoint them
Eeyah
Satan de whine you like a horse rider... Keep following him wherever he peddling you to

As for me, I will keep on serving my Jehovah and enjoy the peace (you once enjoyed but foolishly throw away)

No peace for the Apostates wicked

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Is Annointing Oil Biblical? / Do Spirits Of People Live After They Die? / It Feels Like Someone Lied To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.