Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. (4162 Views)

⚫⚫ Jesus Taught About Speaking In Tongues / Is This The True Love Jesus Taught Or Just A Secret Cult Love? / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05
Aemmyjah:

Like a castle built on mud, instead of on rock mass Like seed that fell on thorns
Henceforth i will only pity him, he doesn't need much debate because he has failed himself by relying on his ability to meet up with the unnatural image faithless miscreants built for him! smiley
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 9:00pm On Apr 05
Aemmyjah:

Like a castle built on mud, instead of on rock mass
Like seed that fell on thorns

The shame wey dey catch Janosky and MaxInDHouse over your matter pass all this cover up grin grin grin.

I have evidence that na so so madness and insanities peddling dey your brains.

Like a castle built on mud

Like your madness and insanities peddling brains built on lies and manipulations of "Jehovah’s organization" aka GODS of men housed in USA instead on object of faith grin grin

Like seed that fell on thorns

You were not born when the seed was planted not to talk of the soil it fell ongrin grin grin

Cover your lies and manipulations, I have my records. Where were you August 2011 when I referenced that watchtower on this platform? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 9:10pm On Apr 05
MaxInDHouse:

Henceforth i will only pity him, he doesn't need much debate because he has failed himself by relying on his ability to meet up with the unnatural image faithless miscreants built for him! smiley

grin grin grin grin grin

Tied and hanged alongside his brother whose folly was exposed. What a shame.

Henceforth i will only pity him

I don't need pity from the brains of a mad, asiere, insane, apostate, atheist peddling brains.

doesn't need much debate

Completely ignore has changed to doesn't need much debate grin grin grin

because he has failed himself by relying on his ability

The ability is not a property of MaxInDHouse grin grin grin grin and does not originate from the madness and insanities peddling brains of MaxInDHouse

to meet up with the unnatural image faithless miscreants built for him

Awon let the past be in the past still peddling miscreant from your madness and insanities peddling brains designed and produced on this platform. Lacks integrity. Lies and manipulate. Let me remind you again.....

MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Aemmyjah(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05
MaxInDHouse:

Don't mind him
Let him go back to his wives to heal him
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 10:39pm On Apr 05
achorladey:

Emusan come and see something, Achorladey is arguing with OLAADEGBU, brocab, Johnw47 even Emusan. You never reach where I argue with Emusan, even Rottennaija, ChristianFreedo

it's impossible that mad max/satan's children can ever stop lying
being of the devil lying is his natural way of talking, john 8:44

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 11:49pm On Apr 05
Aemmyjah:

Don't mind him
Let him go back to his wives to heal him

The commendation of a stupid apostate peddling brains, liar and manipulator peddling madness and insanities from his brains

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 11:51pm On Apr 05
johnw47:

it's impossible that mad max/satan's children can ever stop lying
being of the devil lying is his natural way of talking, john 8:44

And MaxInDHouse confirmed that he is a liar by saying Achorladey = Emusan = OLAADEGBU. It is indeed natural for him to lie
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by johnw47: 12:09am On Apr 06
achorladey:
And MaxInDHouse confirmed that he is a liar by saying Achorladey = Emusan = OLAADEGBU. It is indeed natural for him to lie

smiley funny, mad max has also said; johnw47 = emusan = olaadegbu
it appears God hands over habitual liars to confusion and insanity etc.

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by oteneaaron(m): 12:12am On Apr 06
achorladey:

Don't forget that Archoladey = Courz = Oteneaaron

The newest one sponsored by shameless liar Janosky - - David Hundeyin = Oteneaaron

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 12:39am On Apr 06
oteneaaron:

Don't forget that Archoladey = Courz = Oteneaaron

The newest one sponsored by shameless liar Janosky - - David Hundeyin = Oteneaaron

grin grin grin

The evidence of their lies and manipulations keeps piling grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 12:40am On Apr 06
johnw47:

smiley funny, mad max has also said; johnw47 = emusan = olaadegbu
it appears God hands over habitual liars to confusion and insanity etc.

The confusion and insanities peddling is glaring enough to see.

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08am On Apr 06
So in a nutshell the one and only organization of imperfect humans practicing what Jesus taught is Jehovah's Witnesses no other group of imperfect humans can love their neighbours {Mark 12:31} brothers in the faith {John 13:34-35} and enemies the way Jesus commanded. Luke 6:27-28
We may have grudges due to differences we may argue due to views but we must not raise weapons against one another.
Of course we may defend ourselves against the person who wants to harm us if he is just a criminal and we have the chance to do so but when such a person is ordered by the superior authority to do so any counter action from the believer is against God's will because such person is acting on instructions from Caesar the superior authority.
Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION is zealously preaching, industriously teaching and diligently applying it in view of what is written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by rottennaija(m): 8:57am On Apr 06
MaxInDHouse:

People like him allowed Satan's agents to take him as the model they're fighting so when he's not able to stand on the image they've created for him he danced to their tune.

That's how Satan fights God's servants making them see themselves as if they're the model to look up to instead of Jehovah and His organization.

Have you noticed how they're all complaining and talking about my own personality instead of the organization i'm presenting it's me they want to project, they don't know they're dealing with a genius in the intelligence.
I never project myself as the model rather the organization of God's people as a whole so no matter what they say none of them is better than me in person that's what i know for sure because i'm ever ready to switch over to the better performing group as i know that there is no perfect human except the organization God's Holy Spirit is directing, Jesus himself admitted that his disciples are imperfect humans just like all other sinners but they're ever willing to make amendments when due.

So after much attack from Satan's agents telling him he's not meeting up with the image they built for him he falls into their hands, that's the mistake any wise man should not make! smiley

Faith is what you hang on to when you lack evidence. In the presence of evidence, you have no need for faith. For example, God(s) if he/she/it exist, wouldn't have need for any faith, because the evidence is there. Proof is there.

My point, you can keep calling us faithless all you want. The fact is, you have no evidence for what you hold on to, so you rely on faith.

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Aemmyjah(m): 9:00am On Apr 06
rottennaija:

Faith is what you hang on to when you lack evidence. In the presence of evidence, you have no need for faith. For example, God(s) if he/she/it exist, wouldn't have need for any faith, because the evidence is there. Proof is there.

My point, you can keep calling us faithless all you want. The fact is, you have no evidence for what you hold on to, so you rely on faith.

Faith is the assured evidence of what is hoped for and realities that are unseen

Faith is not gullible
There's evidence
It is faith that moves one to believe that God exists and requires our obeisance
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:10am On Apr 06
rottennaija:

Faith is what you hang on to when you lack evidence. In the presence of evidence, you have no need for faith. For example, God(s) if he/she/it exist, wouldn't have need for any faith, because the evidence is there. Proof is there. My point, you can keep calling us faithless all you want. The fact is, you have no evidence for what you hold on to, so you rely on faith.

You don't understand what FAITH means it's not about God alone if you don't have faith you won't move from one place to another.

Ordinarily going to somewhere you've never been following a map or direction with hope that you will get what you aim to get requires FAITH! smiley
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Emusan(m): 11:18am On Apr 06
So it's one person given a whole group much headache like this.... @Achorladey must really be a thorn in their flesh cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Emusan(m): 11:20am On Apr 06
achorladey:

And the most unbelievable part is claiming GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT told him so.

Making God to be a liar.

2 Likes

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 11:46am On Apr 06
Emusan:

Making God to be a liar.

See how comfortable it was for him to say Achorladey a Jehovah's witness arguing with faithless churchgoers (OLAADEGBU, Johnw47, brocab grin grin grin

And yet Achorladey = Emusan.

Holy spirit go dey shake head for this one matter grin

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 11:47am On Apr 06
Emusan:
So it's one person given a whole group much headache like this.... @Achorladey must really be a thorn in their flesh cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Oga that smileys wey you put dey amplify their madness and insanities peddling on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:51am On Apr 06
Lóríi rògbòdìyàn tówà nílẹ̀ yìí, bàbá ẹ gba ọpẹ́ ẹ wà! grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 11:56am On Apr 06
MaxInDHouse:
So in a nutshell the one and only organization of imperfect humans practicing what Jesus taught is Jehovah's Witnesses no other group of imperfect humans can love their neighbours {Mark 12:31} brothers in the faith {John 13:34-35} and enemies the way Jesus commanded. Luke 6:27-28
We may have grudges due to differences we may argue due to views but we must not raise weapons against one another.
Of course we may defend ourselves against the person who wants to harm us if he is just a criminal and we have the chance to do so but when such a person is ordered by the superior authority to do so any counter action from the believer is against God's will because such person is acting on instructions from Caesar the superior authority.
Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION is zealously preaching, industriously teaching and diligently applying it in view of what is written in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3

Apart from madness and insanities peddling coming from your brains joined to the stupid apostate peddling of Aemmyjah your brains cannot process the contradicting and conflicting point you are making.

We may have grudges due to differences we may argue due to views but we must not raise weapons against one another

Evidence are available all over the world that Jehovah’s witnesses do raise weapons against one another despite not going to war. grin grin grin

Madness and insanities peddling brains accepted self defense is acceptable. grin grin grin That your assumptions and speculations filled brains didn't tell you what to do and how to go about self defense is not a black and white thinking packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains

but when such a person is ordered by the superior authority to do so any counter action from the believer is against God's will because such person is acting on instructions from Caesar the superior authority.

Tell the above to Jehovah’s witnesses all over the world. That automatic disassociation associated with members going to war and not joining or supporting politics leading to death of thousands of members in the middle of the 1940's down to the late 1990's those is a sorry sad situation created by "Jehovah's organization". It is one of the evidence that Jehovah’s witnesses can equally kill another Jehovah’s witnesses without raising weapons.

Awon alternative service people grin grin wearing pants and slacks of regimented Bible trained conscience. grin grin grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 11:58am On Apr 06
MaxInDHouse:
Lóríi rògbòdìyàn tówà nílẹ̀ yìí, bàbá ẹ gba ọpẹ́ ẹ wà! grin

Hypocritical smileys peddling brains now officially added to your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin

Wa bo ninu rogbodiyan to kiri Lori nairaland lagbara Jehovah oooo

So pe Amin! grin grin grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06
Emusan:

Making God to be a liar.

The irony of the matter is how i represent my own God with my attitude, you and all your friends said Satan is my father yet you are so much obsessed with what Satan's child have to say and still worried as if i'm representing your god.

So is it your god that i'm making a liar or my own God?
And why are you so worried about how i represent my God?

Hilarious indeed! smiley
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 12:08pm On Apr 06
Emusan:

I'm just waiting for the next lies to cover up the previous lie cheesy grin cheesy grin

He has delivered it again grin grin grin within the space of 3 days grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 12:17pm On Apr 06
MaxInDHouse:

The irony of the matter is how i represent my own God with my attitude, you and all your friends said Satan is my father yet you are so much obsessed with what Satan's child have to say and still worried as if i'm representing your god.

Hilarious indeed! smiley

See the madness and insanities peddling brains at his best.....

The irony of the matter

Hide your face and cover up your lies. There is no irony in saying Achorladey = Emusan. The liar and a manipulator that you are is giving you the reason to run around to look for ways to cover up your weakness, failures and shortcomings on this platform

Is how i represent my own God with my attitude, you and all your friends said Satan is my father

Coming the same madness and insanities peddling brains who says others are DOGHEADS worshipers. What a shame. You want to cover up lies and manipulations. Oya continue. That past will haunt you like wetin grin angry

yet you are so much obsessed with what Satan's child have to say and still worried as if i'm representing your god.

You don't want to live with the repercussion of your actions the reason you are looking for ways to cover up and hide your head after too many lies and manipulations from your madness and insanities peddling brains.

You won't be on nairaland and had to drag with those you call DOGHEADS worshipers and show others you are better performing performance religious group and also call yourself Christian when indeed your God is different from god despite the numerous denigrating and derogatory remarks about the name Christian and since your God has nothing to do with Christianity. What a shame. Awon church of christ goers

MaxInDHouse the madness and insanities peddling brains is not worried about the numerous conflicting and contradicting doctrines of churchgoers in Christianity. Your GOD has nothing to do with Christianity grin grin

Except the righteous of MaxInDHouse is greater than MaxInDHouse self righteousness MaxInDHouse the madness and insanities peddling brains will not gain entry into the kingdom of God grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Emusan(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06
MaxInDHouse:

The only irony here is you LYING AGAINST GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT and still have gut to be claiming nonsense.

Very simple, that means your god is a liar for telling you that I Emusan operates more than one account on this forum.

But I know the True God, The Holy Spirit of God can never lie.

Or do you believe the True God and Holy Spirit can lie?

My worry is the lie AGAINST ME and God's Holy Spirit, do you realise that?

Had it been you lied against your deluded brothers I won't be bothered about that.

Hilarious indeed! smiley

No! It's shamelessness and shameful act to lie against God.

If not because I screenshot that post maybe by now you'd have wiped it out to cover your past. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

As a reminder, the screenshot that will continue to hunt you forever is attached below until you provide your evidence on this forum that truly support this claim.

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by rottennaija(m): 3:04pm On Apr 06
Aemmyjah:

Faith is the assured evidence of what is hoped for and realities that are unseen

Faith is not gullible
There's evidence
It is faith that moves one to believe that God exists and requires our obeisance

Chief, if you had evidence you wouldn't need faith.
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06
rottennaija:

Chief, if you had evidence you wouldn't need faith.
I have defined faith for you

A farmer who goes to plant has faith he will have a good yield.
Yes or No?
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 4:56pm On Apr 06
MaxInDHouse:

Experience and wisdom that's what he lacks.

My smileys alone is causing a lot of problems for your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin which relates to your experience and wisdom

1 Like

Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 4:59pm On Apr 06
Aemmyjah:

I checked his comments
He was not fully grounded in the faith sha

The stupid apostate peddling brains clapping comments on top of lies and manipulations that exposed his folly of not fully grounded in faith. The faith of the lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling by your GODS of men housed in USA grin grin
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 5:18pm On Apr 06
MaxInDHouse:

People like him allowed Satan's agents to take him as the model they're fighting so when he's not able to stand on the image they've created for him he danced to their tune.

That's how Satan fights God's servants making them see themselves as if they're the model to look up to instead of Jehovah and His organization.

Have you noticed how they're all complaining and talking about my own personality instead of the organization i'm presenting it's me they want to project, they don't know they're dealing with a genius in the intelligence.
I never project myself as the model rather the organization of God's people as a whole so no matter what they say none of them is better than me in person that's what i know for sure because i'm ever ready to switch over to the better performing group as i know that there is no perfect human except the organization God's Holy Spirit is directing, Jesus himself admitted that his disciples are imperfect humans just like all other sinners but they're ever willing to make amendments when due.

So after much attack from Satan's agents telling him he's not meeting up with the image they built for him he falls into their hands, that's the mistake any wise man should not make! smiley

The madness and insanities peddling brains cannot accept the exposure he is getting on this thread

His madness and insanities peddling brains always peddling Satan's agent, fights. Out of the abundance of the heart your fingers must keep typing lies and manipulations packed into your brains.

That's how Satan place Jehovah’s organization in front of your madness and insanities peddling brains as model when Peter said...

For God called you to do good, even if it means suffering, just as Christ suffered for you. He is your example/model, and you must follow in his steps.

Peter don't know anything about that man made thing called "Jehovah’s organization" = 9 GODS of men housed in USA grin grin. No wonder you can lie against Jesus and holy spirit. To peddle your fraud.

The common denominator of Jehovah’s organization that gave birth to you is

1. Lies
2. Manipulations

which you added to your own madness and insanities peddling grin grin grin

I never project myself as the model rather the organization of God's people as a whole so no matter what they say none of them is better than me in person that's what i know for sure because i'm ever ready to switch over to the better

MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1 grin grin grin.

Let someone else praise you, not your own mouth— a stranger, not your own lips. grin grin

performing group as i know that there is no perfect human except the organization God's Holy Spirit is directing, Jesus himself admitted that his disciples are imperfect humans just like all other sinners but they're ever willing to make amendments when due.

The madness and insanities peddling brains cannot see the contradiction. The organisation cannot be perfect because the humans that are the organization is not perfect get that into your madness and insanities peddling brains. The reason "Jehovah’s organization" aka governing body of Jehovah’s Witnesses said, they are infallible and make mistakes and cannot guarantee perfect spiritual food. One of the helper to your GODS said your religious organization is best imperfect organization on earth in their DELUSIONS grin grin

So after much attack from Satan's agents telling him he's not meeting up with the image they built for him he falls into their hands, that's the mistake any wise man should not make!

The image set before you called Jehovah’s organization is what you should put faith in. It has really aided your madness and insanities peddling brains for years on nairaland. The frying pan of being a Muslim no do you na the fire of Jehovah’s organization you like. What a shame!
Re: The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. by achorladey: 5:21pm On Apr 06
Aemmyjah:

💯
Sadistic atheist grin grin grin

The pain peddlings of a stupid apostate peddling brain accommodated by sadistic atheist tendencies grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals / Who Is The Woman Clothed With The Sun, With The Moon Under Her Feet? (Rev 12) / Meet The Handsome Sons Of 5 Popular Nigerian Pastors(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.