Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy (36854 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FxMasterz: 2:33pm On Apr 18
jaephoenix:

Please give me examples of folks that got healed, whether in the hospital or elsewhere.
Remember I'm a physician, before blowing any lies
Numerous testimonies abound. Christianity isn't for show, so most churches don't broadcast it.

If I come to your hospital, you'll see healings talking place by the power of God.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by jaephoenix(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20
FxMasterz:

Numerous testimonies abound. Christianity isn't for show, so most churches don't broadcast it.

If I come to your hospital, you'll see healings talking place by the power of God.
Oga, I asked for one confirmed testimony, and you're telling me 'numerous testimonies'. Are they confirmed? Did you do a check? Please if you don't know what confirmation means I can help you.
Lemme give example. Someone said he was healed of sickle cell, HIV, osteosarcoma etc. You will have 2 or more sickling test/MRI/Xray done in an established lab, and a repeat done after the healing. Then show us here. Those word of mouth are all lies. A good example is Mr. Ibu that was supposedly healed by OPM Pastor. We all know what happened to him
So when you are ready with your proofs lemme know.
About doing miracles in my hospital, u r not the first Christian clown that have told me that ?without and nothing happened.
I live and work in Lagos. So take this as a challenge. I can dm you my hospital in Lagos and u come with your healing crew.
Open a thread (I can equally do it), call a cameraman, we arrange to meet and you come to the hospital. Do your thing with the camera rolling, and lets see. Then post the videos with me, a known atheist confirm the authenticity of your claims. What better way to promote the gospel than this?
Please don't give excuses and run like the other clowns. After all Elijah had a contest with the prophets of Baal and showed that Yahweh kicks ass.
Gimme a reply, if you are game cheesy
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FxMasterz: 3:04pm On Apr 20
jaephoenix:

Oga, I asked for one confirmed testimony, and you're telling me 'numerous testimonies'. Are they confirmed? Did you do a check? Please if you don't know what confirmation means I can help you.
Lemme give example. Someone said he was healed of sickle cell, HIV, osteosarcoma etc. You will have 2 or more sickling test/MRI/Xray done in an established lab, and a repeat done after the healing. Then show us here. Those word of mouth are all lies. A good example is Mr. Ibu that was supposedly healed by OPM Pastor. We all know what happened to him
So when you are ready with your proofs lemme know.
About doing miracles in my hospital, u r not the first Christian clown that have told me that ?without and nothing happened.
I live and work in Lagos. So take this as a challenge. I can dm you my hospital in Lagos and u come with your healing crew.
Open a thread (I can equally do it), call a cameraman, we arrange to meet and you come to the hospital. Do your thing with the camera rolling, and lets see. Then post the videos with me, a known atheist confirm the authenticity of your claims. What better way to promote the gospel than this?
Please don't give excuses and run like the other clowns. After all Elijah had a contest with the prophets of Baal and showed that Yahweh kicks ass.
Gimme a reply, if you are game cheesy

Send me a dm. Fix me for middle of June. I'll be in your hospital.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by jaephoenix(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20
FxMasterz:

Send me a dm. Fix me for middle of June. I'll be in your hospital.
Can you make it nearer, latest May? June is too far. If you agree, I'll shoot u a dm
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FxMasterz: 5:52pm On Apr 20
jaephoenix:

Can you make it nearer, latest May? June is too far. If you agree, I'll shoot u a dm

I'm busy all through May. But I'll be free by mid June.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by jaephoenix(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20
FxMasterz:

I'm busy all through May. But I'll be free by mid June.
Lol. Whatever you say grin
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FxMasterz: 9:57pm On Apr 20
jaephoenix:

Lol. Whatever you say grin

Fix a date for the middle of June.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by jaephoenix(m): 11:42pm On Apr 20
FxMasterz:

Fix a date for the middle of June.
I can't fix a date on a month that is 60 days away. When June arrives, fix a date yourself
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Petalss: 11:43pm On Apr 20
Someone is about to receive his/her healing by June. I can't wait for the lucky person.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FxMasterz: 12:57am On Apr 21
jaephoenix:

I can't fix a date on a month that is 60 days away. When June arrives, fix a date yourself

Alright.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses "Hate" Christian Songs But Sing Secular Songs? / Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2020 Prophecies: Speaks On APC, Tinubu, El-Rufai, Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.