Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy (36942 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by AlanSugar(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31
You de mind them? That was how they lied about dangote getting up to use the jump seat so that idahosa could sit comfortably. Jump seat, in an airplane?!
It wasn't long before dangote refuted the claim, it never happened!
All these just to market their pastorprenuers.

nairalanda1:

Hospitals keep records for a very long time, old chap.

Yes, National hospital has the records from 2017 and even all records from its founding till date.

They are not foolish to dump such records.

Also, such a breakthrough would have been widely reported in the medical papers if it happened

The miracle did not happen. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by AlanSugar(m): 5:09pm On Mar 31
Your head is on the floor. Slightly bend over and pick it up, shouldn't be too hard for you to do.
Thank me later.

Mystery9:
What is controversial here. The Creator don't have any issue in replacing damaged body part. I fellowship in Dunamis headquarter Abuja. I know what I have seen and head. God is just too awesome.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Image123(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31
AlanSugar:
Lol. Now you're taking the fight to Satan? Pls leave him alone oo, he's doing what's he's doing by the grace of god! Without satan you wouldn't know God. Remember Satan and God sat together to decide Job's fate? No go that side oo, before them two sidon to decide your matter.

Remember "It is finished." Stop quoting Bible like a new recruit of satan.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Abee79(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31
Miracle no dey tire Jesus! ☺️🤸🤸🤸
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by ejimatic: 5:37pm On Mar 31
naptu2:
DON "Tobechukwu" Ade @Row_Haastrup

. I know there are miracles in medicine .

1. In the USA a woman always had miscarriages.On examination the consultant found out that she had only one-sided fallopian tube Out curiosity the doctor wanted to find out the number of kidneys she had Alas ! She had one kidney. The doctor advised her on to keep her pregnancy.She later had a kidney with one-sided fallopian tube

2. In Ibadan , Oyo State,an opthalmologist has a patient with a damaged eye.In an attempt to dismiss him because of the condition of the eye, he prescribed a drug for him. 4 Four days later he came back to the doctor with his sight restored. The doctor could not believe it.

My submission is : miracles are possible in medicine and there are medical surprises and intricacies.

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Loverboi2cute(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31
I myself had a medical problem when I was little.... I was scheduled for surgery, but I attended a crusade with friends at d tender age of 9... just for d fun of it

But an invited man of God mentioned my case and told me I won't see it again

Brethren since dat time d condition disappeared on

Ogbeni Miracle dey real oo
Don't argue with anyone dat doesn't believe

D problem is dat skit makers pastors (God forgive me) has infiltrated d church thus making it hard for ppl to believe

Bye bye
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31
See wetin we dey drag for 2024
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by blaise26abj(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31
Kobojunkie:
na so we dey hear stories of miracle wombs to replace surgically removed wombs, miracle kidneys to replace surgically removed kidney, and so on and so forth but no matter how much you search Google, you no go find even one hospital or tabloid sef wey carry the news. Even the hospitals wey dem talk say the thing happen for no dey even get news. Even Christian news channels outside of the particular church group no dey carry the news of the miracle? Why? How? We no know. When you talk say something no add up, dem go talk say you no believe in miracles be the problem. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

The miracle centers are notorious scams . 3 kidneys ? People have no idea about scientific communities . The way it would be documented , researched , analyzed and reported in the scientific community will be legendary . A 3rd kidney in this age of technology and no record except word of mouth ? Haba. People are mostly uneducated and stupid in Nigeria . Miracle driven ministries are everywhere . The competition to be the best miracle centre is real .

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by MightySparrow: 5:48pm On Mar 31
naptu2:
DON "Tobechukwu" Ade @Row_Haastrup

CC: MaximumSide

Their Jehovah is fake ( Taiwan made by GB)
Our own jehovah is genuine

grin grin grin
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Paramount01(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31
Kobojunkie:
Abeg, stop dragging Jesus Christ's name in the mud in your attempt to provide justification for the foolishness of men.. lipsrsealed

I dint understand, is just a question I ask, did Jesus miracle happen instantly, yes or know
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by descarado: 6:15pm On Mar 31
imhere:
You can go to Dunamis Church Abuja and verify claims. A pitch of the miracles, signs and wonders God is doing in that place and also in 'the commanding the day' everyday 11:30pm to 1:00am have not been told.
Abegi. Come with another tory.
Most Nigerians now are wiser and smarter.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by descarado: 6:18pm On Mar 31
blaise26abj:

The miracle centers are notorious scams . 3 kidneys ? People have no idea about scientific communities . The way it would be documented , researched , analyzed and reported in the scientific community will be legendary . A 3rd kidney in this age of technology and no record except word of mouth ? Haba. People are mostly uneducated and stupid in Nigeria . Miracle driven ministries are everywhere . The competition to be the best miracle centre is real .
My colleague has 3 kidney. Discovered when she went for a scan for something. Not in nigeria though. She is going about her business.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by descarado: 6:21pm On Mar 31
ejimatic:
. I know there are miracles in medicine .

1. In the USA a woman always had miscarriages.On examination the consultant found out that she had only one-sided fallopian tube Out curiosity the doctor wanted to find out the number of kidneys she had Alas ! She had one kidney. The doctor advised her on to keep her pregnancy.She later had a kidney with one-sided fallopian tube

2. In Ibadan , Oyo State,an opthalmologist has a patient with a damaged eye.In an attempt to dismiss him because of the condition of the eye, he prescribed a drug for him. 4 Four days later he came back to the doctor with his sight restored. The doctor could not believe it.

My submission is : miracles are possible in medicine and there are medical surprises and intricacies.
Of course, we have miracles everyday, not only in medicine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by HopeSpencer: 6:25pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

Facts are streamed live. Go to any Dunamis branch and watch it live. You can request video taped of miracles. Visit them in Abuja. I have done that already.

Don't stay in one corner of your room and start streaming 'fake miracles' without verification.

There are many fake miracles and fake ministries out there but Dunamis isn't one of them.

You are just too da.ft. The said miracle has not been verified. Doctor at the hospital said it's a lie.

3 Likes

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FxMasterz: 6:40pm On Mar 31
HopeSpencer:

You are just too da.ft. The said miracle has not been verified. Doctor at the hospital said it's a lie.

I read and responded to the post before the OP added the continuation in the comment section. Learn public decorum okay? Throwing tantrums unnecessarily on a public forum shows you lack good upbringing.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by mikemike50: 6:41pm On Mar 31
Op should have contacted the child mother for Verification instead. The OP contacted a Muslim to verify a miracle perform in a Christian church and called it fake. Why don't go with all the news channel and interview the child mother.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Funflipper: 6:47pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

Facts are streamed live. Go to any Dunamis branch and watch it live. You can request video taped of miracles. Visit them in Abuja. I have done that already.

Don't stay in one corner of your room and start streaming 'fake miracles' without verification.

There are many fake miracles and fake ministries out there but Dunamis isn't one of them.

So where was dunamis during covid?
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by naptu2: 6:51pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

I read and responded to the post before the OP added the continuation in the comment section. Learn public decorum okay? Throwing tantrums unnecessarily on a public forum shows you lack good upbringing.

That's a big lie! Christians shouldn't lie.

Look at the time stamp of my posts and yours. What time did I create my post and what time did you create yours?

The person that responded before you saw it, so how could I have posted it after you responded?

1 Like

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FxMasterz: 6:55pm On Mar 31
naptu2:

That's a big lie! Christians shouldn't lie.

Look at the time stamp of my posts and yours. What time did I create my post and what time did you create yours?

The person that responded before you saw it, so how could I have posted it after you responded?

It seems you have booked the space initially. I didn't see your second post before commenting on the first.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FxMasterz: 6:56pm On Mar 31
Funflipper:

So where was dunamis during covid?

How many of their members caught COVID during the time?
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by LoudlyMouthed: 6:57pm On Mar 31
Where is d scan result?
FxMasterz:

Where are these deaf and blind atheists like francistown, lordreed, maynman, jaephoenix, hopefullandlord, knownunknown and their fellow blinds and deafs to come and dispute this miracle too?
We no be mumu !
It's not medically proven, no evidence
It's not evn on d Twitter Video
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by naptu2: 6:58pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

It seems you have booked the space initially. I didn't see your second post before commenting on the first.

You can say that you did not see it, that's a different matter, but don't lie and say that I posted it after you. The person that posted before you saw it.

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FxMasterz: 7:01pm On Mar 31
naptu2:

You can say that you did not see it, that's a different matter, but don't lie and say that I posted it after you. The person that posted before you saw it.

Okay, I apologize if that's the case. I actually didn't see it, and when someone referred to it today, I had to check it to see that you posted a continuation. I just saw it this evening and thought you must have posted it after I commented on the first.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by naptu2: 7:02pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

Okay, I apologize if that's the case. I actually didn't see it, and when someone referred to it today, I had to check it to see that you posted a continuation. I just saw it this evening.

That's why I was surprised when I saw your post, but then I just assumed that you only read the first post.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FxMasterz: 7:03pm On Mar 31
naptu2:

That's why I was surprised when I saw your post, but then I just assumed that you only read the first post.

You're right. It must be an error of ommission on my part.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Funflipper: 7:04pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

How many of their members caught COVID during the time?

You mean dunamis cannot perform miracles on non church members?
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FxMasterz: 7:05pm On Mar 31
Funflipper:

You mean dunamis cannot perform miracles on non church members?

Let non church members visit them if they need help the same way they visit the hospitals when they need doctors. Non church members testify daily in Dunamis.
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by Funflipper: 7:07pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

Let non church members visit them if they need help the same way they visit the hospitals when they need doctors. Non church members testify daily in Dunamis.

What stops him from going to the hospitals to heal them or must the miracle be performed inside the church?
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by LoudlyMouthed: 7:11pm On Mar 31
Saying or claiming one MOG performed any miracle in this 2024 is like saying it rained after a very thick cloud.

Why?

And you can watch VAR for all Premiership, CAF, WorldCup.. matches

No fit use am for Daddy G.O?
Because touch not my anointed?
Who anointed who?
When?
How did he receive anointing?

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by FxMasterz: 7:14pm On Mar 31
Funflipper:

What stops him from going to the hospitals to heal them or must the miracle be performed inside the church?

What stops the non members from coming to church for healing or should the church go and interfere with doctors" businesses?
Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by LoudlyMouthed: 7:18pm On Mar 31
FxMasterz:

What stops the non members from coming to church for healing or should the church go and interfere with doctors" businesses?
You must be benefiting from their table.

It's why you do not have any scriptural backup for all your comments. Same way the MOG cannot.

It's a business venture not religious gathering.
Give us scan result

Before d miracle showing 2 kidneys (1bad, 1good)
After d miracle showing 3 kidneys 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Re: Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy by LoudlyMouthed: 7:22pm On Mar 31
https://www.nairaland.com/8039722/pastor-chris-heals-nine-people/8#129081307

See d format casted here👆

You still dey drink zobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Burns Virgin Mary’s Statue In Enugu (Photos) / Is Money The Root Of All Evil? / MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.