Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? (8034 Views)

Ijogz K The Boss / Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 12:08am On Nov 20, 2011
Ijogz K:

When I was paying your Bride Price N5million, I wasn't notified about any part of u dat is forbidden for me to touch, Abi? undecided
this part you can't see,I'm seriously hurt,how could you do this to me?*sobbing*
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Goldieluks: 1:07am On Nov 20, 2011
freecocoa:

Come idowuogbo,athink you no know wetin be procedure abi?don't get your hopes up o cos I may decide I don't want a divorce again.

Goldielocks,so you too dey pray for my divorce,you don loss be dat.

Flashlight just relax first,make I know wetin dey.

Ijogz k,so you are accusing me yet you are busy nyashing ekaete,hmmm,I swear this place will not contain the both of us,you just touched me where no body is suposed to,you hurt me real deep.

Lmao no oh, i just come check whether space still dey for my elder sis Iya. grin grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 2:02am On Nov 20, 2011
Go tell am say space no dey.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by iyatrustee(f): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2011
Space no dey? Freecocoa just dashed my hopes! cry cry cry
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2011
Iya please all of you should go and pitch your tents some place else,this divorce is going to a lil longer than I thought,he slept with my maid,no wonder she started challenging my authority,I'll make them both pay.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2011
sad sad undecided
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2011
Where are my babes, Ijogz K is here smiley
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2011
Ijogz K:

Where are my babes, Ijogz K is here smiley
where did you go to since? Still frolicking with ekaete abi?
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2011
freecocoa:

where did you go to since? Still frolicking with ekaete abi?
Loool, had some business deals to sort out at Abuja, Needed to meet with some foreign partners, How are you doing? And what are you still doing in my house?
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2011
Ijogz K:

Loool, had some business deals to sort out at Abuja, Needed to meet with some foreign partners, How are you doing? And what are you still doing in my house?
seems like you have my image in your head so you see me everywhere,I'm not in your house o,forgotten I own a hotel? That's where I'm chilling,come sef don't you want the divorce again?you are being too slow for my liking,I go vex for you o.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by 2kass(m): 10:17am On Nov 23, 2011
And Y would you all be disturbing yourselves over this dude, when i can freely marry all of you. Am rich and handsome cool
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2011
^Let me see ur particulars its vital for switch ova

Oya list ur surity
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by 2kass(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2011
I work for Mobil Nigeria, I earn in a 7digit figure, based in Abuja, Own an apartment at Lekki phase 1, Romantic to a fault, caring, generous and funny, smiley
Mid-20's and in search of a pretty lady. wink

Idowuogbo:

^Let me see your particulars its vital for switch ova

Oya list your surity
Are you pretty?
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2011
2kass:

I work for Mobil Nigeria, I earn in a 7digit figure, based in Abuja, Own an apartment at Lekki phase 1, Romantic to a fault, caring, generous and funny, smiley
oh boii lekki ke am afraid of warra jere, your salary meeehn its unfair o only u I don mind bin your personal and only accountant. A woman who calcuates well knows how to keep a man on budget wink cool

2kass:

Are you pretty?

Pweerie doesnt make it if d interior is ugly,both my exterior and interior deserve a spot in d museum for bin so dazzling and appealingĀ  smiley
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2011
2kass:

Who's this young poor man giving me the definition of poverty? Mehnnnn i hate to see people in the state you are now, Lekki Phase1 where i rented an apartment for my driver, in other for him to be closer to my house his place of work. smh

Idowuogbo:

Pweerie doesnt make it if d interior is ugly,both my exterior and interior deserve a spot in d museum for bin so dazzling and appealingĀ  smiley
And are you falling for this cheap crap? angry
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2011
Ijogz you are supposed to concentrate on me and no one else,have you forgotten why we are here?
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2011
@IJK

Oga am not falling o I jus dey view d CV dey analyse betta, d same way u sef dey channel our own na
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by iyatrustee(f): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Pweerie doesnt make it if d interior is ugly,both my exterior and interior deserve a spot in d museum for bin so dazzling and appealing smiley

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2011
iyatrustee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

U go fear wordings na if I toast u lasan, d next day will plead to b my baby mama.Badosky talketh peshawwun cool
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2011
Hiya Gurls, Am so sorry have been a little busy lately, blame it on my official duties, I can proudly tell you that am now a free man, Been able to successfully send Freecocoa back to the village i picked her from, the good news is that she had started selling cocoa again. So am now open to love, and dates, Iyatrustee, Idowuogbo, Dyt, Goldieluks, , Let's get ourselves started. wink,

We are taking the screening to another level, Ijogz K would be spending the weekend with each of the applicants in any place/location of their choice, All expense fully paid courtesy Ijogz K.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by 2kass(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2011
Idowuogbo:

@IJK

Oga am not falling o I jus dey view d CV dey analyse betta, d same way u sef dey channel our own na
Don't tell me that you are afraid of the fooooooooooool Ijoks K angry
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2011
2kass:

Stale fool, check the list of disqualified candidates and you would understand dat idowu is on top of the list

Reason for disqualification : Not pretty enough angry
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 12:09am On Dec 15, 2011
Ijogz K:

Stale fool, check the list of disqualified candidates and you would understand dat idowu is on top of the list

Reason for disqualification :Not pretty enough angry

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:40am On Dec 15, 2011
Ijogz K:

Reason for disqualification : Not pretty enough angry

Really now I tot sum1 was begging to be my sugardaddy b4, oh well unto greener pastures.
2kass:

Afraid ? Heck no na hin buy my first bra ni,baby baby jeka roll I like d way u roll ,oya baby je ka roll.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Jamesdman(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2011
. . .Hmmmmmmm. . . SMH n deeply hurt, seein ID flingin herself on evry available dude, coz of a few dayz of my absent!
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2011
James-dman:

. . .Hmmmmmmm. . . SMH n deeply hurt, seein ID flingin herself on evry available dude, coz of a few dayz of my absent!
very sad!!! sad sad
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2011
James-dman:

Heyy Jay dats a bit rude,fling myself u say shocked shocked shocked.I am bin accused wrongly I only came here to catch d trips notin more Babe sad,I miss u cry cry cry cry
slimyem:

very sad!!! sad sad
whos is making u sad gboko gboko aburo ajibole tseeeew
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Jamesdman(m): 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Heyy Jay dats a bit rude,fling myself u say shocked shocked shocked.I am bin accused wrongly I only came here to catch d trips notin more Babe sad,I miss u cry cry cry

Awww! Sowi 4 bein so hard/rude on u dearie! Was kinda jealous u knw. . . Catch ur fun dear. Miss u more!!
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2011
^*she smiles mischievously hmmmm* smiley
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Chimezie198(m): 12:19am On Dec 16, 2011
@Slimyem,
**looks at her profile** sweerry can any good thing come outta ya shovel teeth covered wiv basket mouth??
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2011
^meanie loool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 20, 2011
Chimezie198:

@Slimyem,
**looks at her profile** sweerry can any good thing come outta ya shovel teeth covered wiv basket mouth??

LMAO AND I USE TO BE IN LUV WITH SLIMYEM OHHHHH, Until somfin happened lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Late Night Crew / March People.. Let Us Hook Up. / Join BBM Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.