Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,470 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) (27890 Views)

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring / Pregnant Wunmi Toriola Weds (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by microgiant: 1:34pm On Apr 01
BrighterSyde:

Again you reason funny. I am not pro-Mohbad’s father. The man hurriedly buried the boy without an autopsy and in the middle of the night. He definitely has a case to answer for that which to me makes him a prime suspect too. And if he indeed wants a dna done he must approach the court. Infact if he doesn’t then he should be questioned even further.

Some of us are neither on the side of the father or Wunmi but we can’t just sit and watch people draw foolish conclusions based on sentiments.

Stop wasting your time na, had it been the grandpa is a billionaire, and Mohbad is the only child/heir, I bet you the lady would have been the one asking for the DNA to be done to prove that the baby belongs to Mohbad.

And all those supporting her would have been singing a different song.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by OKOATA(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01
Jogs1900:

It seems you don't know what is happening in that family. Wunmi and Mohbads mum are the ones frustrating the old man. Are you aware that Mohbads mum said the old man is not Mohbads dad? That questions the man's authority to request DNA...That is why Wunmi is requesting a court order. I think the old man is not even sure if Mohbad is his biological son. If not, he would have approached the court. Femi Falana already abandoned them by telling them to sort themselves out.
You have been saying the same thing over and over. If Mohbad isn't for his father but why did Mohbad mother dropped Mohbad to train and run away? And the man foolishly took the child and trained him abi? Why's the mother supporting wunmi is because of the fight on ground, did you expect her to support Mohbads father before? Use your brain it's woman supporting woman and if truly the Mohbad isn't for the dad he still trained him right so he has all the rights to his royalties.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by wickedworld: 1:39pm On Apr 01
PointZerom:

Only her husband has the exclusive right to demand for a DNA and since he accepted the child while alive his lazy father who wants reap his property through fake DNA should go and rest.

Maybe in ur village, not Yoruba land. Nobody wants a bastard in their family. The father in fact the family has the right to ask for DNA test especially with a woman like wunmi. Everyone knows her as transformer
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by OKOATA(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01
maasoap:

You are going personal, that's a sign of frustration right there!

Mohbad didn't raise the issue of paternity of his son, I don't know why you all are taking paracetamol for another man's headache.
You and me can demand DNA tests for our kids but it is out of place for our dads. What is Mohbad's stance in all this? Nothing! End of story.
Oga he sure me say na simp you be and you go surely train another man pikin, the same Mohbad that came on an interview that was doubting the paternity, or the same wunmi that was cheating while they were together and he made a song about it. Keep defending women. No worry he go soon clear for your eyes.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by OKOATA(m): 1:59pm On Apr 01
wickedworld:

Maybe in ur village, not Yoruba land. Nobody wants a bastard in their family. The father in fact the family has the right to ask for DNA test especially with a woman like wunmi. Everyone knows her as transformer
Baba I can tell you the child no be for Mohbad, I remember when a lady got pregnant for and after the child birth I noticed some features about the child and I contacted my spirit man, I just gave him the name of the lady and my full name, he told me point blank no child no be my own. Mohbad papa don go run am in the AWO way and it already shown the child isn't his. Even the wunmi don do the DNA and result is negative na why she dey para.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BOYS2MEN: 2:04pm On Apr 01
Abeg sharrap and stop sounding like a product of paternity fraud
Jogs1900:

Kiddo,Your response shows that sense is far from you.Are you exposed to family issues? Did Mohbad ever doubt the child's paternity? Even the so called Mohbads dad didn't doubt the paternity of the child.That's what a judge will ask Mohbads dad. All this back and forth is because of Mohbad's estate. Imagine someone whose son died less than a year ago and the so-called Mohbad dad already started wearing Mohbad clothes.

If not by intimidation, they would have gotten a court document for the DNA.

Since Mohbad didn't doubt the child's paternity, it's none of anybody's business. Mohbads dad is simply a busybody. Yes, that's what they will call him in the court.Mohbad is dead..Since nobody doubted the child's paternity before the dad died, the child belongs to Mohbad.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by ValarDoharis: 2:32pm On Apr 01
She has something to hide
EreluRoz:
Even the ones whose paternity are not certain are here on social media requesting for a DNA over a child whose paternity was never questioned by his late dad.

But since her father-in-law has joined the bandwagon then she should do it to keep him shut. She should not do it kos of one mumu verydarkboy who started the rubbish but because of her father-in-law who has chosen to be in competition with his grandchild over inheritance.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by od501: 2:41pm On Apr 01
Jogs1900:

Kiddo,Your response shows that sense is far from you.Are you exposed to family issues? Did Mohbad ever doubt the child's paternity? Even the so called Mohbads dad didn't doubt the paternity of the child.That's what a judge will ask Mohbads dad. All this back and forth is because of Mohbad's estate. Imagine someone whose son died less than a year ago and the so-called Mohbad dad already started wearing Mohbad clothes.

If not by intimidation, they would have gotten a court document for the DNA.

Since Mohbad didn't doubt the child's paternity, it's none of anybody's business. Mohbads dad is simply a busybody. Yes, that's what they will call him in the court.Mohbad is dead..Since nobody doubted the child's paternity before the dad died, the child belongs to Mohbad.

So... do you think Mohbad would ask for a DNA test now he'd been alive today, and the issue is raised? You can only doubt what you are aware of. So you want the circle deception to continue as it was with his father?

Bro...no be so nah
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by od501: 2:43pm On Apr 01
labake1:
Lt Mohbad wealth must be really much for his family and friends to be disturbing this woman for DNA. God will fight for you my sister

Yes. God will fight for her, after she does the DNA test.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by stanisbaratheon: 3:33pm On Apr 01
maasoap:

The judge will even think that may be he's becoming insane. Because, however do you want to put all these together and present it to the judge without sounding insane? grin grin grin

Your reasoning is why the justice system in Nigeria is this abysmal.

Someone died of causes that are not natural and you are trying to say no one should bring up a petition? If the father suspect that his child was killed then there must be motive and if there is motive, everyone close to him is a suspect, including his wife.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by PointZerom: 5:03pm On Apr 01
wickedworld:

Ode, your court doesn't recognize bastard infact if you dare call someone bastard you'll be jailed. Everyone has a father.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Singlenhappy(f): 5:41pm On Apr 01
Admission of guilt finally!
officialwdhtv:
Nobody has the right to tell me to do a DNA test. I will never do it because my late husband took my chastity. He’s the only man I have ever known — Mohbad’s widow, Wunmi, makes a U-turn days after telling her father-in-law that she was ready to take a DNA test.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE91Ts0ELdo

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Oneday82: 6:20pm On Apr 01
officialwdhtv:
Nobody has the right to tell me to do a DNA test. I will never do it because my late husband took my chastity. He’s the only man I have ever known — Mohbad’s widow, Wunmi, makes a U-turn days after telling her father-in-law that she was ready to take a DNA test.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE91Ts0ELdo

I don't know why many still disturbed themselves over a glaring truth. That Wunmi girl is as guilty as charge. Let's see it this way, you are accused of stealing and the only way to prove your innocence is by swearing an oath. What does that tell you? If by swearing an oath will prove my innocence in the whole thing, then I will gladly do it. That lady is as guilty as charge,some tribe might take it lightly, but my people will never condone such. Aunty, are you guilty or not Guilty? Prove that to the world and stop this ranting. Chastity my foot, go and do the needful and let the guy spirit rest. Ha kilode
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Nwagod26: 7:41pm On Apr 01
Jogs1900:

Kiddo, Mohbads dad has no right to request for Dna except if it's court ordered..Court orders are not issued on sentiments or emotions. He must give reasons and if the magistrate is convinced, it would be granted....That's what the lady said. Why didn't he get the court order?.... The court has the final say, not Mohbads dad. Don't reason with your anus..

My dear, I really respect your point of view especially given the fact that you oppose oppression of any kind. However, the child is a generation of the father of the diseased. This thing we call or see as nobody's business is a lie. We have all become so awashed in the mentality of the white man (which he actually does not practice, except on our TV screens) that we have lost totems, ethos, norms and values. If the old man requests for a paternity proof, the young woman has an obligation to fulfill. At this point, all these back and forth vindicates Marley and Samlarry. Don't you think?? Wetin kill the boy plenty.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Jogs1900: 8:05pm On Apr 01
Nwagod26:

My dear, I really respect your point of view especially given the fact that you oppose oppression of any kind. However, the child is a generation of the father of the diseased. This thing we call or see as nobody's business is a lie. We have all become so awashed in the mentality of the white man (which he actually does not practice, except on our TV screens) that we have lost totems, ethos, norms and values. If the old man requests for a paternity proof, the young woman has an obligation to fulfill. At this point, all these back and forth vindicates Marley and Samlarry. Don't you think?? Wetin kill the boy plenty.
I understand he has the right to.Since the lady refuse to cooperate with him, it's only the court that can give an order for DNA to be conducted.The funny thing is as it is, based on what a lawyer told me, no court will grant the court order because the child's paternity wasn't in question when Mohbad was alive.The lady and Mohbads wife are together to frustrate the old man...People around Mohbad killed him.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by maasoap(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01
stanisbaratheon:

Your reasoning is why the justice system in Nigeria is this abysmal.

Thanks. But let me respond to the part two below.

Someone died of causes that are not natural and you are trying to say no one should bring up a petition? If the father suspect that his child was killed then there must be motive and if there is motive, everyone close to him is a suspect, including his wife.
Everyone close to him, you said? What about the dad himself? Lol.
Having said that, what is now preventing him from approaching the court? Definitely you don't think I'm or Wumi is responsible for that? He should go and disgrace himself before the judge now. grin grin grin
He's even more of a culprit in all these than any other family members because he was at the center of everything
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by maasoap(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01
OKOATA:
Oga he sure me say na simp you be and you go surely train another man pikin , the same Mohbad that came on an interview that was doubting the paternity, or the same wunmi that was cheating while they were together and he made a song about it. Keep defending women. No worry he go soon clear for your eyes.

Are you married? Answer me before I engage you.
Defending women? No. I'm about common sense. Mohbad's father is a third party, he has no say whatsoever in this case. You guys should ask yourselves why he hasn't been able to approach any court to seek the order since Wumi has told him to do that. What you all don't understand is that his lawyers might have already told him that he has no authority to seek that
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01
BrighterSyde:

Again you reason funny. I am not pro-Mohbad’s father. The man hurriedly buried the boy without an autopsy and in the middle of the night. He definitely has a case to answer for that which to me makes him a prime suspect too. And if he indeed wants a dna done he must approach the court. Infact if he doesn’t then he should be questioned even further.

You typed this after you said I reason funny, really? What funny is that because I'm confused now?

Some of us are neither on the side of the father or Wunmi but we can’t just sit and watch people draw foolish conclusions based on sentiments.

Thats what people like me are saying. Stop cyber intimidation and harassment, do the needful. Ask the man to exercise his right under the law. If you guys don't know the way to court, I do. Tell the old man to reach me, I will lead him to court grin grin grin
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by OKOATA(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01
maasoap:

Are you married? Answer me before I engage you.
Defending women? No. I'm about common sense. Mohbad's father is a third party, he has no say whatsoever in this case. You guys should ask yourselves why he hasn't been able to approach any court to seek the order since Wumi has told him to do that. What you all don't understand is that his lawyers might have already told him that he has no authority to seek that
See talk, Mohbad father has no say, do you mean the same man that fathered him from birth? So Mr if you aren't a F sef so you will put your parents that birthed you on a pedestrian but put a stranger you married ahead of them? Woman worshiper clap for yourself.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by stanisbaratheon: 8:54am On Apr 02
maasoap:

Thanks. But let me respond to the part two below.

Everyone close to him, you said? What about the dad himself? Lol.
Having said that, what is now preventing him from approaching the court? Definitely you don't think I'm or Wumi is responsible for that? He should go and disgrace himself before the judge now. grin grin grin
He's even more of a culprit in all these than any other family members because he was at the center of everything

It still doesn't change the fact that the judicial system in Nigeria is faulty.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by GloriousGbola: 9:10am On Apr 02
texazzpete:

You’ve just typed multiple paragraphs of dumbness here

1. The Police who are investigating the case do not consider her a suspect. You and VeryDarkMan say she is. Feel free to go and hire a private detective if you want.

2. The child is Mohbad’s. He legally acknowledged the boy as his son. You should be asking “if the child is not Mohbad’s biological son’. At the moment, For all legal intents and purposes, the boy is his sole heir

3. Im not sure which school you went to, but you believe the man can - on his own - declare someone a ‘suspect’ and demand the door orders then to undergo a procedure? Without the support of the police or government? Especially when the court knows the procedure has no bearing on determining how and where the murder was carried out? Are you on crack?

4. Geremi legally and publicly acknowledged the children as his. Until he found out via DNA test, then publicly renounced the children and split from them. This is the key step, and this is where you know you’re a dullard. Because you forgot this step happened. Most certainly he’s removed them from his will. And if he hasn’t, they still wont be able to inherit since he’s clearly disavowed them.

That didn’t happen in Mohbad’s case.

I get that you people distrust women. That’s fine. You’re free to test your kids DNA when you have some. Fathers have the right to. But I’m yet to see a case where grandfathers will be the one demanding DNA tests on their grandchildren.

A man who hurriedly buried his son in a cramped coffin, tried to steal his son’s only plot of land from his grandson, greedily exfiltrated his son’s clothes for his personal collection and has multiple times expressed a deep desire for his son’s property is the one you’re defending and claiming is interested in solving his son’s murder. Are you this gullible in real life, or just dumb?

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by maasoap(m): 11:53am On Apr 02
stanisbaratheon:

It still doesn't change the fact that the judicial system in Nigeria is faulty.
How? Has anyone among all the concerned parties approached the court?
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by maasoap(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02
OKOATA:
See talk, Mohbad father has no say, do you mean the same man that fathered him from birth? So Mr if you aren't a F sef so you will put your parents that birthed you on a pedestrian but put a stranger you married ahead of them? Woman worshiper clap for yourself.

It still boils down to one question which you guys should answer: why hasn't he approached the court?
One, he's a third party.
Two, he's number one culprit because he messed up everything. His action even made the autopsy more difficult or messy.
BTW: Your mum is not a stranger to your dad. Your dad will choose your mum ahead of any his family members unless your mum doesn't worth a shiit
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by OKOATA(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02
maasoap:

It still boils down to one question which you guys should answer: why hasn't he approached the court?
One, he's a third party.
Two, he's number one culprit because he messed up everything. His action even made the autopsy more difficult or messy.
BTW: Your mum is not a stranger to your dad. Your dad will choose your mum ahead of any his family members unless your mum doesn't worth a shiit
Oga so in your own family your dad will choose your mom over his own siblings? The same woman that can cheat on you and leave you anytime to be with another man, so Mohbad dad experience isn't enough for you. Like I said you are a woman worshipper and a simp. Keep putting a woman on a pedestrian and by the way my dad will gladly pick his siblings ahead of my mom and I'm proud of that because my mom will gladly pick her own siblings too ahead of my dad too. Your own blood were there before your wife came along, It's wisdom not foolishness. Your parents can never forsake you but your stranger wife will forsake you. Better start using your brain before you carry your wife go oyinbo land and she betray you. Na that time your eye go clear.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by stanisbaratheon: 4:48pm On Apr 02
maasoap:

How? Has anyone among all the concerned parties approached the court?

I'm only responding to you because you said anyone that presents the case would sound insane in front of a judge. But I still maintain that it's only in Nigeria that such scenario would play out.

I repeat, if there is probable cause for the father to believe that there is foul play in his son's death then he has the right to demand for the DNA results because that could establish motive for those he perceived to be complicit.

Bringing such case in front of a judge is very simple and easy.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by aktolly54(m): 5:30pm On Apr 02
labake1:

I d i o t boy
baby girl, what happened? So you are afraid to have inlaw like Wumi?
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by labake1(f): 9:01pm On Apr 02
aktolly54:
baby girl, what happened? So you are afraid to have inlaw like Wumi?

Ask Google
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Exceed15: 5:23pm On Apr 03
BrighterSyde:

So many kids on NL. So because he didn’t doubt the child that’s the reason you say it belongs to him? How old are you? Do you know how many men sincerely believe they are the fathers of their children but indeed are not?

Stop responding to that block head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Eben And Wife, Jahdiel Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Mr Ibu's Son, Jeffrey's Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Dazzles In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.