Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) (27700 Views)

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring / Pregnant Wunmi Toriola Weds (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by AbujaLagos: 7:36pm On Mar 31
okunwaye:
Many men on this platform are also raising kids that aren't theirs shocked
you're inclusive

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by PointZerom: 7:37pm On Mar 31
MeaslesMumpsRub:
No be mohbad get that pikin. Double wahala for dead body

Did Mohbad say so?
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Powersurge: 7:37pm On Mar 31
EreluRoz:
Even the ones whose paternity are not certain are here on social media requesting for a DNA over a child whose paternity was never questioned by his late dad.

But since her father-in-law has joined the bandwagon then she should do it to keep him shut. She should not do it kos of one mumu verydarkboy who started the rubbish but because of her father-in-law who has chosen to be in competition with his grandchild over inheritance.

Person wey see u for road now, go dey think say u get sense; until u open your nouth

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:37pm On Mar 31
Oloshooo dn vex oo

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31
Are y'all still on this matter?!! Haba!!!

Una no go try rest?!!

The man sef don rotten for grave finish.

Is it that they don't have elders in both families or they were never legally married?!!

SMH!
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31
You people should allow the poor boy rest in peace o. Family members. Smh
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:40pm On Mar 31
PointZerom:

Did Mohbad say so?

The burden of evidence is on her. This matter is not even hard. She dresses like olosho and she was around the Marlians before mohbad. Are you not street wise? If she is a woman with good morals she will do it without any ado or delayance, but because her parole no pure,she zef dey fear. DNA no dey lie. She can do it in any hospital of her choice sef. Mohbads father has the right to know if the son is really his grandson.

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Bfly: 7:41pm On Mar 31
Se den don pay bride price ni
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by pocohantas(f): 7:41pm On Mar 31
A man dies and the next thing is to start dragging the widow to do a DNA test? Some of your fathers are dead, did your mothers do DNA while mourning? Because I am trying to understand the connection between DNA and the untimely death of her husband.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Honestey: 7:43pm On Mar 31
ValCon888:
Any woman who is afraid or reluctant to do a DNA test has something to hide.

She is not afraid to do DNA Test she just doesn't need to waste money on it. Let me ask you. If she desplay one DNA Test result tomorrow now and it says Mohbad is the father of Liam will you believe her? So she is also asking for DNA TEST to be conducted but through court so that it can be publicly displayed and so she can use that to claim everything Mohbad left behind for her child. Though, only God knows better but I think those who believe that child is a carbon copy of Sam Larry etc are the ones who need to pay for DNA TEST not the lady they are accusing of being wayward.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by stevups(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:

Kiddo,Your response shows that sense is far from you.Are you exposed to family issues? Did Mohbad ever doubt the child's paternity? Even the so called Mohbads dad didn't doubt the paternity of the child.That's what a judge will ask Mohbads dad. All this back and forth is because of Mohbad's estate. Imagine someone whose son died less than a year ago and the so-called Mohbad dad already started wearing Mohbad clothes.

If not by intimidation, they would have gotten a court document for the DNA.

Since Mohbad didn't doubt the child's paternity, it's none of anybody's business. Mohbads dad is simply a busybody. Yes, that's what they will call him in the court.Mohbad is dead..Since nobody doubted the child's paternity before the dad died, the child belongs to Mohbad.

Wumi is actually a good woman. May Wumi happen to you.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by okunwaye(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31
AbujaLagos:
you're inclusive
why are you scared? grin
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Larrydollarz(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31
The voice Thor undecided

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Jemex003: 7:49pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:
I don't know why they are intimidating this lady with DNA test.Since Mohbad didn't doubt the paternity of the child when he was alive, the child belongs to him.

On a side note, is Mohbads dad even sure Mohbad is his son?

Try go buy new Ankara cloth give your mama then take her out for dinner and mix small sk in her drink then ask her who’s your biological father cuz you sound like a bastard here.

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by EdiskyHarry: 7:49pm On Mar 31
Nigeria police should start investigating this woman

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by stanisbaratheon: 7:49pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:

Kiddo, Mohbads dad has no right to request for Dna except if it's court ordered..Court orders are not issued on sentiments or emotions. He must give reasons and if the magistrate is convinced, it would be granted....That's what the lady said. Why didn't he get the court order?.... The court has the final say, not Mohbads dad. Don't reason with your anus..

Then he must have probable cause to obtain a court order for that DNA to be carried out because he suspects his son was killed with the collusion of some people, which his son's wife could be part of.

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Freshtruth(m): 7:50pm On Mar 31
She would not do before because she is an okpo. If you dey drive for express find way pack sit down on top your bonnet use like an hour fear women small then continue ur journey

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Ashirioluwa: 7:51pm On Mar 31
Tell them girl.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by JooEeL(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:
I don't know why they are intimidating this lady with DNA test.Since Mohbad didn't doubt the paternity of the child when he was alive, the child belongs to him.

If you don't know, say you don't know.

He doubted it and likened his babe to Maria and his child as Jesus on a live interview.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by JooEeL(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31
BrighterSyde:

So many kids on NL. So because he disnt doubt the child that’s the reason you say it belongs to him? How old are you? Do you know how many men sincerely believe they are the fathers of their children but indeed are not?

Mohbad actually doubted and later found out. Reason his life was snuffed out.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by SaLongs1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:

Kiddo,Your response shows that sense is far from you.Are you exposed to family issues? Did Mohbad ever doubt the child's paternity? Even the so called Mohbads dad didn't doubt the paternity of the child.That's what a judge will ask Mohbads dad. All this back and forth is because of Mohbad's estate. Imagine someone whose son died less than a year ago and the so-called Mohbad dad already started wearing Mohbad clothes.

If not by intimidation, they would have gotten a court document for the DNA.

Since Mohbad didn't doubt the child's paternity, it's none of anybody's business. Mohbads dad is simply a busybody. Yes, that's what they will call him in the court.Mohbad is dead..Since nobody doubted the child's paternity before the dad died, the child belongs to Mohbad.
Have you ever stumbled on the phrase "paternity fraud"?

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by kpompey: 7:57pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:

His Mother who dumped him for 10 years could confirm that. A reasonable woman who has nothing to hide will be the first to do the DNA. With the present situation and issues surrounding Mohbad death, that boy is not for Mohbad, the lady is a tout and a street girl with multiple sex partners and according to the video trending the husband is aware and he even confined in the closest man to him, his father. Anyone who query that old man, may God punish him, he has nothing again.I am sure he would have develop a high blood pressure from the death of his son, so if the inheritance of his son is what he had got, it worth fighting for.The man never fought with the boy after all, if the boy passed the test, it is a gain for him. He only wants to be sure everything is right and that Mohbad wealth never fall into wrong hand. No one should give this babe a dine without DNA certificate.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Yong4ever: 7:57pm On Mar 31
BrighterSyde:

You are just ranting without making a point. I asked a simple question. I’m not interested in the intentions of Mohbad’s dad. I don’t even give a shyte about the family.
My simple question is this: that a man does not doubt the paternity of his child is enough reason to say it belongs to him? Is that what you are saying?

But since you are hell bent on broadening the issue then I’ll answer you. Mohbad’s father has every right to doubt the paternity of the child no matter what Mohbad said or did not say. And if he doubts he also has a right to request a dna test.
Now you might be bothered about his intentions and you may be right. It might be for selfish reasons but that does not hold water in the court of law or morality.

If I accuse you of killing a man on a day you were not in this country just because I have the intention to rope you into something you didn’t do are you not supposed to prove your innocence by showing evidence of where you were especially if I have legally accused you? Are you now saying because of my intentions you are exempted from proving your innocence?
Reason with your brain and not with sentiments ok kid?
only a sane being would know that DNA is no brainer here.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Bovis(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31
I knew this girl will never agree to any DNA test even with a thousand court orders. She’s a fraud and would rather die than expose her unfaithfulness. She has now unveiled the street girl in her and turned the whole controversy into mudslinging, case closed! Lobatan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 7:58pm On Mar 31
JooEeL:

Mohbad actually doubted and later found out. Reason his life was snuffed out.

Hence the need for a dna test

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31
Neddstark:
Big lie. Make she stand naked under rain swear say nah Mohbad disvirgin am. That broad is hiding something.

Naked under rain?! Beht why?!!
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 7:59pm On Mar 31
SaLongs1:
Have you ever stumbled on the phrase "paternity fraud"?

You see how this jogs1900 has made a fool of himself today? I feel for him. Sentiments without sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Jogs1900: 8:00pm On Mar 31
kpompey:

His Mother who dumped him for 10 years could confirm that. A reasonable woman who has nothing to hide will be the first to do the DNA. With the present situation and issues surrounding Mohbad death, that boy is not for Mohbad, the lady is a tout and a street girl with multiple sex partners and according to the video trending the husband is aware and he even confined in the closest man to him, his father. Anyone who query that old man, may God punish him, he has nothing again.I am sure he would have develop a high blood pressure from the death of his son, so if the inheritance of his son is what he had got, it worth fighting for.The man never fought with the boy after all if the boy passed the test, it is a gain for him. He only wants to be sure everything is right and that Mohbad wealth fall into wrong hand. No one should give this babe a dine without DNA certificate.
Mohbads dad should do the right thing by getting a court order in a high court to conduct the Dna test.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by riverbird: 8:01pm On Mar 31
I smell a dead rat sad

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by JooEeL(m): 8:01pm On Mar 31
EreluRoz:
Even the ones whose paternity are not certain are here on social media requesting for a DNA over a child whose paternity was never questioned by his late dad.

But since her father-in-law has joined the bandwagon then she should do it to keep him shut. She should not do it kos of one mumu verydarkboy who started the rubbish but because of her father-in-law who has chosen to be in competition with his grandchild over inheritance.

What are u always doing on d first slots to comment on controversial issues like this??

Are u paid or u are a nl contractor whose job is to stir up provocative and silly comments to generate traffic or what?

This is a sensitive issue concerning the death of someone... and if u don't have sense, create space for those who have to contribute. It is not funny. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by PointZerom: 8:02pm On Mar 31
MeaslesMumpsRub:

The burden of evidence is on her. This matter is not even hard. She dresses like olosho and she was around the Marlians before mohbad. Are you not street wise? If she is a woman with good morals she will do it without any ado or delayance, but because her parole no pure,she zef dey fear. DNA no dey lie. She can do it in any hospital of her choice sef. Mohbads father has the right to know if the son is really his grandson.

No one has the right to force another man's child into a DNA test.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Remembering MC Loph After Five Years / Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) / Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.