Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) (27668 Views)

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring / Pregnant Wunmi Toriola Weds (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Matheusmartin: 7:22pm On Mar 31
I can bet my two hairy balls. Nor be mohbad get that pikin..
Infact,this woman join people wey kill mohbad. cry

9 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by spafu(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31
Olosho

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:23pm On Mar 31
Of course.....

Meanwhile......

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Stevenbright(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31
Johnson225:
That voice i just heard belongs to wunmi Such a turnoff...
Btw, this lady here is definitely hiding something; its very obvious

It is quiet clear that the child doesn't belong to mohbad!!

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Felabrity: 7:25pm On Mar 31
This woman is hiding something

9 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by GenFunction: 7:26pm On Mar 31
She talks like she got skeletons in her closet

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by ogascomax: 7:27pm On Mar 31
True true e no concern anybody na. Na una be the girl husband. Then the result would be used for what then?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by donprinyo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31
Anything that belongs to mohbad should go to the father

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by fasbat(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31
officialwdhtv:
Nobody has the right to tell me to do a DNA test. I will never do it because my late husband took my chastity. He’s the only man I have ever known — Mohbad’s widow, Wunmi, makes a U-turn days after telling her father-in-law that she was ready to take a DNA test.

Take a listen!!!
The reason this lady refused to do the DNA for her son is becoming a suspect, I don't think it's a death sentence for the DNA,
#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE91Ts0ELdo

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Omoawoke: 7:27pm On Mar 31
That boy is not mohbad’s baby, it’s very obvious

9 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Coldkev17: 7:27pm On Mar 31
ValCon888:
Any woman who is afraid or reluctant to do a DNA test has something to hide.
This matter is different, she has nothing to hide. Light is Mohbad son

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by GABRIEL6036: 7:28pm On Mar 31
But you want every right to claim Mohbad property abi... oloriburuku obinrin. Go and do DNA b4 Armadioha strike and hammer you..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Crafteck1: 7:28pm On Mar 31
How do we know he didn't doubt it? Also this is just to clear an angle of motive, still doesn't clear if she killed him or not but it removes one motive from her case.

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by erai30(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31
Sister hands nor clean at all, but she can never run away from the truth because no matter how hard she tries, the truth must come out.

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by obaidan: 7:30pm On Mar 31
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
At least we can put 1 and 1 together now
To do DNA is an opportunity for her to get Mohbad's father and her perceived enemies off her back......but she dey run

12 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by dododawa1: 7:30pm On Mar 31
You must

By force

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by ugodson(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31
[quote author=officialwdhtv post=129199155]Nobody has the right to tell me to do a DNA test. I will never do it because my late husband took my chastity. He’s the only man I have ever known — Mohbad’s widow, Wunmi, makes a U-turn days after telling her father-in-law that she was ready to take a DNA test.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Then you have plenty things you are hiding. Simple DNA to back u and your baby up. WOMEN

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Ilikebobby: 7:30pm On Mar 31
Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Millimann: 7:31pm On Mar 31
They respect their elders: See them bashing their father-inlaw.

Other people too like money: See them disgracing themselves over inheritance.

Shameless people.

Father is fighting mother. Wife if fighting father-inlaw. Father-inlaw is competing with son.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Laple0541(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31
Olosho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31
EreluRoz:
Even the ones whose paternity are not certain are here on social media requesting for a DNA over a child whose paternity was never questioned by his late dad.

But since her father-in-law has joined the bandwagon then she should do it to keep him shut. She should not do it kos of one mumu verydarkboy who started the rubbish but because of her father-in-law who has chosen to be in competition with his grandchild over inheritance.
This is what befalls a woman who has questionable character.

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Burgerlomo: 7:32pm On Mar 31
ValCon888:

I wonder ooo 👍

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:33pm On Mar 31
I swear to Jah that pikin no be mohbad pikin.

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Honestey: 7:34pm On Mar 31
G
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Nonexisting1: 7:34pm On Mar 31
labake1:
Lt Mohbad wealth must be really much for his family and friends to be disturbing this woman for DNA. God will fight for you my sister
If the DNA test comes out negative nko, will God still fight for her? Trusting your gender is more risky than trusting a cobra with chickens.

8 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by obaidan: 7:35pm On Mar 31
EreluRoz:
Even the ones whose paternity are not certain are here on social media requesting for a DNA over a child whose paternity was never questioned by his late dad.

But since her father-in-law has joined the bandwagon then she should do it to keep him shut. She should not do it kos of one mumu verydarkboy who started the rubbish but because of her father-in-law who has chosen to be in competition with his grandchild over inheritance.
whatever, she should do it

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by broadman20: 7:35pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:

Kiddo, Mohbads dad has no right to request for Dna except if it's court ordered..Court orders are not issued on sentiments or emotions. He must give reasons and if the magistrate is convinced, it would be granted....That's what the lady said. Why didn't he get the court order?.... The court has the final say, not Mohbads dad. Don't reason with your anus..

Please kindly shut up, you are irritating us with this useless reasoning of yours.

Just listen to your argument.

Oh my gosh!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:35pm On Mar 31
No be mohbad get that pikin. Double wahala for dead body

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by PointZerom: 7:35pm On Mar 31
ValCon888:

Only her husband has the exclusive right to demand for a DNA and since he accepted the child while alive his lazy father who wants reap his property through fake DNA should go and rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Neddstark: 7:36pm On Mar 31
Big lie. Make she stand naked under rain swear say nah Mohbad disvirgin am. That broad is hiding something.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Dancing At Tchidi Chikere & Nuella Njubigbo’s White Wedding / Femi Otedola At Elsie Okpocha's Birthday Celebration, Baskemouth Shares Photos / Hottest Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.