Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) (27758 Views)

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring / Pregnant Wunmi Toriola Weds (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 10:48pm On Mar 31
Available9:

Court order or no court order, why is it difficult for her to do the test even when people have volunteered to finance the test ?

I honestly do not know why myself. It helps her prove her case if anything.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by abibun: 10:58pm On Mar 31
Is the Man now incharge of mohbad's house, cause am still figuring how he could get the clothes you said he wore or him just collect key go wardrobe go pack the clothes
Jogs1900:

Kiddo,Your response shows that sense is far from you.Are you exposed to family issues? Did Mohbad ever doubt the child's paternity? Even the so called Mohbads dad didn't doubt the paternity of the child.That's what a judge will ask Mohbads dad. All this back and forth is because of Mohbad's estate. Imagine someone whose son died less than a year ago and the so-called Mohbad dad already started wearing Mohbad clothes.

If not by intimidation, they would have gotten a court document for the DNA.

Since Mohbad didn't doubt the child's paternity, it's none of anybody's business. Mohbads dad is simply a busybody. Yes, that's what they will call him in the court.Mohbad is dead..Since nobody doubted the child's paternity before the dad died, the child belongs to Mohbad.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Wizpa(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:
I don't know why they are intimidating this lady with DNA test.Since Mohbad didn't doubt the paternity of the child when he was alive, the child belongs to him.

On a side note, is Mohbads dad even sure Mohbad is his son?

Do you ever use your Brain intentionally
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Wizpa(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:

Kiddo, Mohbads dad has no right to request for Dna except if it's court ordered..Court orders are not issued on sentiments or emotions. He must give reasons and if the magistrate is convinced, it would be granted....That's what the lady said. Why didn't he get the court order?.... The court has the final say, not Mohbads dad. Don't reason with your anus..

Just keep shut BlockHead...
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:04pm On Mar 31
Girl.... don't do it. Your late husband never questioned the paternity of his child.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by kpompey: 11:06pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:

Are you not aware that Mohbads mum said the man is not Mohbads father?Falana already withdrew as their counsel.I guess Mohbads mum is in support of Wunmis actions.

What do you expect from a woman who could dump her husband of many years and children, she remarried and only to return when Mohbad became a star. She would betray anybody for financial gain. This is not a claim that mohbad father is the biological father. Of course, she could request for a DNA too, but as it stands, Mr Aloba is Mohbad father, and the guy even recorded a lyrics in this regard, ''daddy I am sorry, omo pastor ti di yahoo''. Lastly, it is a confirmation that Mohbad mother is a slut like Wunmi if Liam failed DNA, because while married she was seeing another man.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by gassbee: 11:10pm On Mar 31
DeGods007:

Ashawo dey get personality before? 🤣🤣

Judy dey play....una no wan get sense for this country cry
she is not an Ashy, she has her personality. Only Mohbad can demand for a dna test
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Wizpa(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31
pocohantas:
A man dies and the next thing is to start dragging the widow to do a DNA test? Some of your fathers are dead, did your mothers do DNA while mourning? Because I am trying to understand the connection between DNA and the untimely death of her husband.

Deadbeat!
People like you are part of the reasons Nigeria is still like this
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 11:11pm On Mar 31
gassbee:
Only Mohbad can demand for a DNA test, it is an insult to her personality for anyone else to demand DNA for her son

If there is any reason to doubt the paternity of the boy then anybody of interest in the case can demand a test.

Demanding a test does not change the fact that the boy is truly Mohbad’s son so why are you people scared of it?
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by blackgold2018(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:

Kiddo, Mohbads dad has no right to request for Dna except if it's court ordered..Court orders are not issued on sentiments or emotions. He must give reasons and if the magistrate is convinced, it would be granted....That's what the lady said. Why didn't he get the court order?.... The court has the final say, not Mohbads dad. Don't reason with your anus..
mugu.. in your deluded foolish mind, you sounded woke.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by kpompey: 11:12pm On Mar 31
maasoap:

Everything belongs to the kid with or without DNA test, simple as ABC.

Na only slut can write this comment. They gave Mr A son to Mr B to raise.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by DeepSight(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31
Honestey:

She is not afraid to do DNA Test she just doesn't need to waste money on it. Let me ask you. If she desplay one DNA Test result tomorrow now and it says Mohbad is the father of Liam will you believe her? So she is also asking for DNA TEST to be conducted but through court so that it can be publicly displayed and so she can use that to claim everything Mohbad left behind for her child. Though, only God knows better but I think those who believe that child is a carbon copy of Sam Larry etc are the ones who need to pay for DNA TEST not the lady they are accusing of being wayward.

This matter is not hard. Someone should just arrange with the boy's barber and pluck a strand of his hair. End of.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 11:22pm On Mar 31
Afolabimills:
the best answer of the year to a gullible fool

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 11:23pm On Mar 31
ShootThemAll:

Please stop replying that kid that reasons through his anus bro or will I say Tonto, Iyabo and gistlover media ra*ts.

I will say it here again Wunmi has a hand in Morebad's de*ath. She knows EVERYTHING that happened, wanted to put it on ear infection, it didn't work, put it on Naira marley, it almost worked but flopped, switched to Mohbad's friend then a ghost Nurse with the help of 9ja police and her mum. Where is the Nurse? Where is the CCTV recordings of that day... Otilo.

Sometimes one just can’t help but educate these illiterates

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 11:24pm On Mar 31
sageb:

Even former chelsea player, Geremi Njitap was deceived by his wife for 12 years.
Paternity fraud

And yet there are people who are saying that since mohbad didn’t doubt the son then no test should be done. Imagine if Geremi had died since.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 11:24pm On Mar 31
Thomasankara:
[/color] brilliant response[color=#770077]

Thank you.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Shikena(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31
Yes, in a normal situation no one gives a damn about you going for DNA test.

This is an abnormal situation and if you are so sure why not go ahead and do it? You are the biggest winner when it's done since there are insinuations that you killed him due to paternity issues over the child. A DNA test pretty much exonerates you! With that done, you are good in the court of public opinion.

Otherwise, you are hiding something. Simple!
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by mkoabiola: 11:42pm On Mar 31
Do DNA and keep d doubting Thomas shut for ever
Simple as ABC
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Bosman17: 12:00am On Apr 01
Jogs1900:
I don't know why they are intimidating this lady with DNA test.Since Mohbad didn't doubt the paternity of the child when he was alive, the child belongs to him.

We can’t be sure Mohbad didn’t doubt the paternity of the boy… what led to the issue of paternity test is when motive was being established. If Mohbad knew the boy isn’t his, that’s a motive for elimination…

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by kmaster007: 12:05am On Apr 01
I sight you bird of the same feathers. She shouldn't be scared if nah mohbad have the baby... Let just say the baby isn't mohbad son what are you going to do. Make she cry for money till night she go do am laslas... Even you urself will wanted to no what behind all this...
texazzpete:

Why do you people keep saying things that make no sense?
She’s not going to do DNA test if she doesn’t want to. You can’t force her. Nobody can. Mohbad’s father is a joker if he thinks he has a say.

The young boy remain Mohbad’s heir and will take ownership of all that’s left after his agbaya grandfather has taken the clothes.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by banks(m): 12:06am On Apr 01
Jogs1900:

Kiddo,Your response shows that sense is far from you.Are you exposed to family issues? Did Mohbad ever doubt the child's paternity? Even the so called Mohbads dad didn't doubt the paternity of the child.That's what a judge will ask Mohbads dad. All this back and forth is because of Mohbad's estate. Imagine someone whose son died less than a year ago and the so-called Mohbad dad already started wearing Mohbad clothes.

If not by intimidation, they would have gotten a court document for the DNA.

Since Mohbad didn't doubt the child's paternity, it's none of anybody's business. Mohbads dad is simply a busybody. Yes, that's what they will call him in the court.Mohbad is dead..Since nobody doubted the child's paternity before the dad died, the child belongs to Mohbad.

How do you know that Mohbad did not doubt the paternity of the child? Why did Mohbad wanted to throw the baby and her mother into the river on 3rd mainland bridge? Please, don't say what you know nothing about. This same black widow said she will do DNA on condition that it will be done in three different countries and Baba Mohbad will foot the bill because she knows that baba doesn't have money. But when people started coming out to support baba and that they are ready to foot any bill for baba, then she requested for a court order and baba has gotten court order but she's no where to be found for the court order to be served, the next thing now is this ranting saying nobody can ask her for DNA. For those of you supporting her, may God almighty allows your son to marry a wife like Mohbad's wife, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Mrexcell(m): 12:20am On Apr 01
BrighterSyde:

So many kids on NL. So because he didn’t doubt the child that’s the reason you say it belongs to him? How old are you? Do you know how many men sincerely believe they are the fathers of their children but indeed are not?

But can't the test be done without this lady?
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by banks(m): 12:21am On Apr 01
Jogs1900:

You call ordinary to do a DNA test intimidation? Then you are worst than her and you are in same shoes with her. In investigation, there is something they call motives, and that is the reason DNA is very necessary. because if the boy turns out not to be Mohbad's son, then the father of the son could be the one that kpai Mohbad or has a hand in his kpai because of rivalry. You guys are just talking about properties and besides baba Mohbad deserves Mohbad's properties, after all he singlehandedly suffered to raise Mohbad. Abi na you deserve the properties?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 12:24am On Apr 01
Mrexcell:

But can't the test be done without this lady?

Yes it can. If she says she won’t do the test then Mohbad’s father can get a court injunction ordering her to release the baby to a neutral party which can be the police so they can conduct the test in 3 different centres.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 12:27am On Apr 01
texazzpete:

Why do you people keep saying things that make no sense?
She’s not going to do DNA test if she doesn’t want to. You can’t force her. Nobody can. Mohbad’s father is a joker if he thinks he has a say.

The young boy remain Mohbad’s heir and will take ownership of all that’s left after his agbaya grandfather has taken the clothes.

It’s easy to spot a child talking. If you were an adult and understand how the law works you will know that a court order is all it takes to have her release that boy for a dna test. But you are obviously ignorant of how things work so you’ll say rubbish thinking you are making sense.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 12:30am On Apr 01
LilMissFavvy:
Girl.... don't do it. Your late husband never questioned the paternity of his child.

Women and sentiments. There are many men who don’t questions the paternity of their children but went to do a simple genotype just so they know their genotype and that of their kids. That’s how they realized they were not the fathers. This just happened recently in my hospital. So it is really daft to say that since a man didn’t question the paternity of his child then there is no reason for a woman to do a dna test.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by texazzpete(m): 12:47am On Apr 01
BrighterSyde:

It’s easy to spot a child talking. If you were an adult and understand how the law works you will know that a court order is all it takes to have her release that boy for a dna test. But you are obviously ignorant of how things work so you’ll say rubbish thinking you are making sense.

Again, you’re the child here. Not only is she NOT a suspect, even if the child were to not be Mohbad’s, it’s still a massive logical leap to assume that as a reason for murder.
Tell me, child. Who’s going to obtain the court order? The father of Mohbad? he cannot convince any court that that’s any business of his. Mohbad’s estate will go to the wife if there’s no will.

There is significant evidence that Mohbad accepted and celebrated the boy as his son when he was alive, so for all intents and legal purposes, the boy is his son.

You know poorly educated people when you see them post.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by texazzpete(m): 12:50am On Apr 01
kmaster007:
I sight you bird of the same feathers. She shouldn't be scared if nah mohbad have the baby... Let just say the baby isn't mohbad son what are you going to do. Make she cry for money till night she go do am laslas... Even you urself will wanted to no what behind all this...

Oya na. Go and force her to do DNA test grin

BrighterSyde:

Yes it can. If she says she won’t do the test then Mohbad’s father can get a court injunction ordering her to release the baby to a neutral party which can be the police so they can conduct the test in 3 different centres.

He cannot. He has no stake in the matter, and the paternity discussion is solely between the legal parents of the boy.

It’s like saying Wunmi can use the courts to order the man to do mental health tests since he’s been acting really weird since his son died.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 1:02am On Apr 01
texazzpete:

Again, you’re the child here. Not only is she NOT a suspect, even if the child were to not be Mohbad’s, it’s still a massive logical leap to assume that as a reason for murder.
Tell me, child. Who’s going to obtain the court order? The father of Mohbad? he cannot convince any court that that’s any business of his. Mohbad’s estate will go to the wife if there’s no will.

There is significant evidence that Mohbad accepted and celebrated the boy as his son when he was alive, so for all intents and legal purposes, the boy is his son.

You know poorly educated people when you see them post.

Loopholes everywhere.
1. She is a suspect including Naira Marley and even Mohbad’s father and Mohbad’s friends. As long as one party accuses the other of having a hand in his death who or what are you to exclude her as a suspect.

2. If the child were not to be Mohbad’s that is not conclusive evidence that she killed Mohbad. Any idiot should know this. But if the child isn’t Mohbad’s then it opens up another legal battle on who gets to keep his royalties from his life’s work. So sweeping away a dna test can never be done. It must be done.

3. If there is no will then the estate goes to his wife and son. True. But he doesn’t need to do much to get a court order. All he needs do is to claim she is a suspect and push the motive that she killed him to hide that fact so his estate could be hers. Obtaining a dna test on this grounds does not impede justice in any way. If it turns out that the boy is truly Mohbad’s then it’s a win-win for Wunmi which is why I don’t understand the idiots saying she should not have a test done. If it turns out that it isn’t Mohbad’s son then she has a case to answer. But saying that since Mohbad never doubted the child then nobody should request a dna is illiterate reasoning.

4. So that a man accepts a child is enough evidence that that child is his? This is the dumbest thing you have said but I will answer you intelligently.

Have you read the story of Geremi the Chelsea footballer who for 12 years celebrated his children as his not knowing that they weren’t until a dna test showed it just last week? You should feel stupid by now but hold on.

Last year a man walked happily with his family to my hospital to have genotype and blood group test done for him, his wife and three children. No suspicions at all. He stated that his reason for it was just so they know and have it recorded in their cards. Turns out that none of the kids were his. But for 8 years of marriage he treated them as his.

Now how on earth does treating them like his own make them “legally and for all intents and purposes” his children?

It’s ok to feel comoletely stupid now.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 1:10am On Apr 01
texazzpete:

Oya na. Go and force her to do DNA test grin

He cannot. He has no stake in the matter, and the paternity discussion is solely between the legal parents of the boy.

It’s like saying Wunmi can use the courts to order the man to do mental health tests since he’s been acting really weird since his son died.

She can’t. Even the courts will throw that out as a waste of judicial process since the man has no history of mental instability so far.

He has a stake in the matter. He can simply allege that she killed Mohbad to hide the fact that the boy is not his son so that she can inherit his estate. She is expected to deny this after which the court can ask for a dna test to settle the matter once and for all

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Sportsolutions2(m): 1:47am On Apr 01
Jogs1900:

Your Second Paragraph Makes Sense To You Right ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Singer Skales Builds A House For Mother (photo) / Photo Of Uche Jombo-Rodrigues's Son Matthew / #BBNaija Ex-housemate Khloe Steps Out In Style - See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.