Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) (27730 Views)

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring / Pregnant Wunmi Toriola Weds (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Konquest: 8:37am On Apr 01
officialwdhtv:
Nobody has the right to tell me to do a DNA test. I will never do it because my late husband took my chastity. He’s the only man I have ever known — Mohbad’s widow, Wunmi, makes a U-turn days after telling her father-in-law that she was ready to take a DNA test.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE91Ts0ELdo

I just listened to the voice recording.

The wild theatrics being displayed in the voice recording by the under-25-year-old young lady is absolutely uncouth and unnecessary tbh. This is what you get when a young, immature person is suddenly thrust into the public space. A lot of them just can't handle situations with deep insights.

If a court order is granted for the DNA test to be done on the child, DNA samples would simply be taken from his paternal grandfather and if it matches the grandchild's DNA, then they are good to go.

The grandfather gains NOTHING in trying to eliminate his grandson as defamatorily claimed by this garrulous girl in the audio. The grandson is his ONLY major direct paternal link to his late son, so, Mohbad's father would want to guide or protect his grandson's well being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by billyG(m): 8:43am On Apr 01
So if a man ask for paternity test,d wife will demand for a court order first.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by kmaster007: 8:57am On Apr 01
By the time village people reason her matter nobody go tell her
texazzpete:

Oya na. Go and force her to do DNA test grin

He cannot. He has no stake in the matter, and the paternity discussion is solely between the legal parents of the boy.

It’s like saying Wunmi can use the courts to order the man to do mental health tests since he’s been acting really weird since his son died.

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Azazyel: 8:57am On Apr 01
bobbiiee:
Hiding under 1 finger.

I know a man who slept with not less than 5 married women, including the best lady of his wife.

A friend of my cousin's wife told her that of the 3 boys she had, it was only the 2nd son that belonged to the husband.

A guy impregnated her before she got married and the husband thought it was his. They had issue and the husband asked her to leave, by the time they settled she had been impregnated by another person and the man did not know. I know that she didn't lie against herself.

Chai that woman na fowl. There's a guy I know now in my area. His girl is schooling now sha. She currently studies nursing at iyi enu. The guy went to pay her bride price according to what he said and funnily enough, the girl is still riding cocks full-time. A friend in Anambra state advised him against the whole thing as students are very unstable. The idiot guy went ahead to show the girl the message as a good husband. I just told the friend to run away from that guy and let him suffer his problems alone
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by maasoap(m): 9:38am On Apr 01
kpompey:

Na only slut can write this comment. They gave Mr A son to Mr B to raise .
When was that happened? Did Mohbad tell una before he died that the kid wasn't his?
I'm sure that you believed that you are a son of the man who your mother claim to be your dad, right? Was DNA done on you for your dad to accept you as his son? The answer is No. Why? Because your dad has no issue with your paternity. Did Mohbad has any issue whatsoever with the paternity of the kid? Amebos
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by kpompey: 9:42am On Apr 01
maasoap:

When was that happened? Did Mohbad tell una before he died that the kid wasn't his?

Liam is not Mohbad son until DNA prove otherwise.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by maasoap(m): 9:44am On Apr 01
otherway:

STOP writing trash.

In the absence of mohbad, his family can demand a DNA if there is any reason to doubt.

And what is the reason now? Because he told them that the kid wasn't his or he doubted the paternity of the kid when he was alive? Jobless lots
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by maasoap(m): 9:53am On Apr 01
BrighterSyde:

A man came to my place of work for routine tests with his family. We discovered he is not the father. He himself has never doubted the kids. They just came cos they all want to know their genotype. And you are here saying since a man never doubted then he is the father? You are getting worse with your reasoning

Is the man now the one demanding for DNA test? May be you need to take care of your own reasoning first. grin grin grin
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by maasoap(m): 9:58am On Apr 01
BrighterSyde:

You are just ranting without making a point. I asked a simple question. I’m not interested in the intentions of Mohbad’s dad. I don’t even give a shyte about the family.
My simple question is this: that a man does not doubt the paternity of his child is enough reason to say it belongs to him? Is that what you are saying?

But since you are hell bent on broadening the issue then I’ll answer you. Mohbad’s father has every right to doubt the paternity of the child no matter what Mohbad said or did not say. And if he doubts he also has a right to request a dna test.
Now you might be bothered about his intentions and you may be right. It might be for selfish reasons but that does not hold water in the court of law or morality.

Let him go to court now to obtain the order or he doesn't know his way to court? grin grin grin
What is he waiting for o? The judge will chase the busybody of a man out of the court

If I accuse you of killing a man on a day you were not in this country just because I have the intention to rope you into something you didn’t do are you not supposed to prove your innocence by showing evidence of where you were especially if I have legally accused you? Are you now saying because of my intentions you are exempted from proving your innocence?
Reason with your brain and not with sentiments ok kid?

Your analogy is wrong. The problem here is that Mohbad's father is a third party. Why don't you get it? Third party no dey put mouth
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by maasoap(m): 10:06am On Apr 01
BrighterSyde:

He has a right to request for a court order. The court can decide to grant it or deny it.
I’m happy you are now reasoning with a brain instead of the sentimental rubbish you typed before. Saying the man should not request for one because his son didn’t question the paternity is simply talking like an illiterate or a market woman. You can say any other rubbish you want now. I just wanted to make sure you drop that daft line of reasoning.

I'm even surprised that you pro-mohbad's father are wasting your time and energy here and with Wumi instead of telling the old man to be on his way to court grin grin grin. Why is that? Because you all knew that he will just be wasting his time, that's why you all are intimidating the wife
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by maasoap(m): 10:08am On Apr 01
Obakoolex:

Why not keep kwayet and learn, you're the one wrong here
He's the one who is right. Why is Mohbad's father afraid of approaching the court since Wumi has told him what to do?
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by maasoap(m): 10:14am On Apr 01
BrighterSyde:

Leave am. Arguing without being factual just because he has issues with Mohbad’s father. I have no issues with whoever anybody supports but let it be with facts and not stupid sentiments
I actually stood with the old man when I learnt that Mohbad didn't take care of him. But him being a third party has no right to demand any test. And if he feels strongly about it, he should approach the court.
And stop using foul language, you're not the authority on this subject matter, so I don't know why you're getting frustrated

BrighterSyde:

What’s wrong if she does the dna?
Nothing is wrong. But if she chooses not to dance to your beats, nothing is wrong too. She doesn't give birth to the kid for anyone's entertainment grin grin grin
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Abrahamgreat(m): 10:15am On Apr 01
The court will compel you in due course. For the fact that Mohbad didn't question the paternity of the boy that is if it's true becausemohbad is no more to confirm that, does not mean the child belong to Mohbad. The only way we can ascertain the true paternity of your child is to carry out a DNA in a competent and reliable hospital.
officialwdhtv:
Nobody has the right to tell me to do a DNA test. I will never do it because my late husband took my chastity. He’s the only man I have ever known — Mohbad’s widow, Wunmi, makes a U-turn days after telling her father-in-law that she was ready to take a DNA test.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by maasoap(m): 10:19am On Apr 01
donprinyo:
Anything that belongs to mohbad should go to the father

Hahahaha! In that case, the old man needs to provide DNA test result first before he can inherit his son.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by maasoap(m): 10:24am On Apr 01
stanisbaratheon:

Then he must have probable cause to obtain a court order for that DNA to be carried out because he suspects his son was killed with the collusion of some people, which his son's wife could be part of.

The judge will even think that may be he's becoming insane. Because, however do you want to put all these together and present it to the judge without sounding insane? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by myrates: 10:28am On Apr 01
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

This girl swallow woofer ni, the voice na boko. Abegi, SABI GIRL no dey too like talk, if you've got nothing to hide, do DNA, ariowo ko ni music....
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by maasoap(m): 10:30am On Apr 01
mysticwarrior:
Abeg just shut up jare, no be the family name the pikin dey answer, mohbad papa get every right to request for a DNA, before the man dey come out to boldly request for DNA the yoruba man go don go trow oracle for like 7 different place, na yoruba man you wan follow do that one, that lady is a jezebel and she will be exposed.
You people can guide him to the court now instead of wasting time harassing and intimidating Wumi. What's so difficult for you guys in this to do?
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by texazzpete(m): 10:48am On Apr 01
BrighterSyde:

She can’t. Even the courts will throw that out as a waste of judicial process since the man has no history of mental instability so far.

He has a stake in the matter. He can simply allege that she killed Mohbad to hide the fact that the boy is not his son so that she can inherit his estate. She is expected to deny this after which the court can ask for a dna test to settle the matter once and for all

The problem for you people is that you’re not leaning on common sense here.

Even if DNA shows the boy is not his biological son, it doesn’t change the fact that Mohbad acknowledged the boy publicly as his son. So inheritance is not threatened. And the Wife herself remained legally married to Mohbad at his time of death so she will still remain his inheritor too.

Additionally, an adverse DNA test does not in any way implicate her in his death.

The law does not work like SuperStory, sorry to burst your bubble. Culpability in murder requires a case being established. Clearly the autopsy result and the police investigation do not implicate the wife in any way. And women who birth biological children for men historically have had no qualms killing their husbands.

But we should also ask why you people don’t feel distaste that the old man is so concerned about his son’s property that should not in any way belong to him.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by texazzpete(m): 11:02am On Apr 01
BrighterSyde:

Loopholes everywhere.
1. She is a suspect including Naira Marley and even Mohbad’s father and Mohbad’s friends. As long as one party accuses the other of having a hand in his death who or what are you to exclude her as a suspect.

2. If the child were not to be Mohbad’s that is not conclusive evidence that she killed Mohbad. Any idiot should know this. But if the child isn’t Mohbad’s then it opens up another legal battle on who gets to keep his royalties from his life’s work. So sweeping away a dna test can never be done. It must be done.

3. If there is no will then the estate goes to his wife and son. True. But he doesn’t need to do much to get a court order. All he needs do is to claim she is a suspect and push the motive that she killed him to hide that fact so his estate could be hers. Obtaining a dna test on this grounds does not impede justice in any way. If it turns out that the boy is truly Mohbad’s then it’s a win-win for Wunmi which is why I don’t understand the idiots saying she should not have a test done. If it turns out that it isn’t Mohbad’s son then she has a case to answer. But saying that since Mohbad never doubted the child then nobody should request a dna is illiterate reasoning.

4. So that a man accepts a child is enough evidence that that child is his? This is the dumbest thing you have said but I will answer you intelligently.

Have you read the story of Geremi the Chelsea footballer who for 12 years celebrated his children as his not knowing that they weren’t until a dna test showed it just last week? You should feel stupid by now but hold on.

Last year a man walked happily with his family to my hospital to have genotype and blood group test done for him, his wife and three children. No suspicions at all. He stated that his reason for it was just so they know and have it recorded in their cards. Turns out that none of the kids were his. But for 8 years of marriage he treated them as his.

Now how on earth does treating them like his own make them “legally and for all intents and purposes” his children?

It’s ok to feel comoletely stupid now.

You’ve just typed multiple paragraphs of dumbness here

1. The Police who are investigating the case do not consider her a suspect. You and VeryDarkMan say she is. Feel free to go and hire a private detective if you want.

2. The child is Mohbad’s. He legally acknowledged the boy as his son. You should be asking “if the child is not Mohbad’s biological son’. At the moment, For all legal intents and purposes, the boy is his sole heir

3. Im not sure which school you went to, but you believe the man can - on his own - declare someone a ‘suspect’ and demand the door orders then to undergo a procedure? Without the support of the police or government? Especially when the court knows the procedure has no bearing on determining how and where the murder was carried out? Are you on crack?

4. Geremi legally and publicly acknowledged the children as his. Until he found out via DNA test, then publicly renounced the children and split from them. This is the key step, and this is where you know you’re a dullard. Because you forgot this step happened. Most certainly he’s removed them from his will. And if he hasn’t, they still wont be able to inherit since he’s clearly disavowed them.

That didn’t happen in Mohbad’s case.

I get that you people distrust women. That’s fine. You’re free to test your kids DNA when you have some. Fathers have the right to. But I’m yet to see a case where grandfathers will be the one demanding DNA tests on their grandchildren.

A man who hurriedly buried his son in a cramped coffin, tried to steal his son’s only plot of land from his grandson, greedily exfiltrated his son’s clothes for his personal collection and has multiple times expressed a deep desire for his son’s property is the one you’re defending and claiming is interested in solving his son’s murder. Are you this gullible in real life, or just dumb?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by sokera: 11:05am On Apr 01
Jogs1900:
I don't know why they are intimidating this lady with DNA test.Since Mohbad didn't doubt the paternity of the child when he was alive, the child belongs to him.

On a side note, is Mohbads dad even sure Mohbad is his son?
what makes you think it’s not the doubt or raise of alarm of the kid that make them kill moh ? So they have to investigate every corner
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 12:02pm On Apr 01
texazzpete:

The problem for you people is that you’re not leaning on common sense here.

Even if DNA shows the boy is not his biological son, it doesn’t change the fact that Mohbad acknowledged the boy publicly as his son. So inheritance is not threatened. And the Wife herself remained legally married to Mohbad at his time of death so she will still remain his inheritor too.

Additionally, an adverse DNA test does not in any way implicate her in his death.

The law does not work like SuperStory, sorry to burst your bubble. Culpability in murder requires a case being established. Clearly the autopsy result and the police investigation do not implicate the wife in any way. And women who birth biological children for men historically have had no qualms killing their husbands.

But we should also ask why you people don’t feel distaste that the old man is so concerned about his son’s property that should not in any way belong to him.

I wish I had the time to pick your points one after the other. But work wont allow me. As for Mohbad’s father I said in my previous responses that he is a suspect. So how you are now insinuating in this and your last post that I’m supporting him baffles me. The way and manner he hurriedly buried his son makes him a suspect as well.

But then I give it to you. Your point about the difference btw a biological son and one who is publicly and legally acknowledged as a son is quite true. But then a case of wrong assumption based on false information can be instigated in the courts against his wife.

As for Geremi the dna results was what made him have a case.
And the mohbads father can make a case based on wrong assumption based on false information supplied to him or information concealed from him by Mohbad's wife. So a dna test will certainly alter the course of proceedings in both the court of law and the court of public opinion.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 12:05pm On Apr 01
maasoap:

I'm even surprised that you pro-mohbad's father are wasting your time and energy here and with Wumi instead of telling the old man to be on his way to court grin grin grin. Why is that? Because you all knew that he will just be wasting his time, that's why you all are intimidating the wife

Again you reason funny. I am not pro-Mohbad’s father. The man hurriedly buried the boy without an autopsy and in the middle of the night. He definitely has a case to answer for that which to me makes him a prime suspect too. And if he indeed wants a dna done he must approach the court. Infact if he doesn’t then he should be questioned even further.

Some of us are neither on the side of the father or Wunmi but we can’t just sit and watch people draw foolish conclusions based on sentiments.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BrighterSyde: 12:08pm On Apr 01
Felaincarnated:
Even u wey type dis long note, Are u ur fathers child?

100%. I have his face, voice and we share the same build and skin complexion. People mistake me for him when they hear me until they actually see me.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by aktolly54(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01
Jogs1900:

Kiddo,Your response shows that sense is far from you.Are you exposed to family issues? Did Mohbad ever doubt the child's paternity? Even the so called Mohbads dad didn't doubt the paternity of the child.That's what a judge will ask Mohbads dad. All this back and forth is because of Mohbad's estate. Imagine someone whose son died less than a year ago and the so-called Mohbad dad already started wearing Mohbad clothes.

If not by intimidation, they would have gotten a court document for the DNA.

Since Mohbad didn't doubt the child's paternity, it's none of anybody's business. Mohbads dad is simply a busybody. Yes, that's what they will call him in the court.Mohbad is dead..Since nobody doubted the child's paternity before the dad died, the child belongs to Mohbad.
Hmm.... I pray all male child in your family marry someone like Wumi. Amen
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by BALLOSKI: 12:17pm On Apr 01
Johnson225:
That voice i just heard belongs to wunmi Such a turnoff...
Btw, this lady here is definitely hiding something; its very obvious
I don't know why she sounds like Wike. She and Mohbad's dad, I hate to see them talk.

She was in the car when those boys were carelessly announcing her husband's death. She wore him one clothe he was warned not to wear.

The headless father rushed his burial and couldn't get a fitting casket. I hate those people.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by aktolly54(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01
labake1:
Lt Mohbad wealth must be really much for his family and friends to be disturbing this woman for DNA. God will fight for you my sister
Your son, brother and othrr male children innyour family go marry someone with the character and heart of wumi
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by labake1(f): 12:28pm On Apr 01
aktolly54:
Your son, brother and othrr male children innyour family go marry someone with the character and heart of wumi

I d i o t boy
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Felaincarnated: 12:35pm On Apr 01
E go shock u. Go look @ Geremy Njitap 2 children. His kids said more dan u said
BrighterSyde:

100%. I have his face, voice and we share the same build and skin complexion. People mistake me for him when they hear me until they actually see me.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by Elnuk34(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01
EreluRoz:
Even the ones whose paternity are not certain are here on social media requesting for a DNA over a child whose paternity was never questioned by his late dad.

But since her father-in-law has joined the bandwagon then she should do it to keep him shut. She should not do it kos of one mumu verydarkboy who started the rubbish but because of her father-in-law who has chosen to be in competition with his grandchild over inheritance.
May this befall your generation. Anumanu
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by OKOATA(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01
Way4orward:
They should leave this woman alone. She have already told them indirectly that the boy is not for mohbad.
But the royalties na the bastard go dey collect am na why dem wom do DNA be that. What if they killed mobad because of this same reason.
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by wickedworld: 1:28pm On Apr 01
Very simple if she is not ready to do DNA test she should hand over mobad property to his father and remove Aloba from Liam name.

The father nurse his son, should he watch a bastard inherit his son property?

Wunmi u are a very greedy woman, take ur son and handover mobad property to his father . take ur baby to his father let him take care of him.

U have a very bad record, prove is what the father needs .
Re: Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) by wickedworld: 1:33pm On Apr 01
BrighterSyde:

Again you reason funny. I am not pro-Mohbad’s father. The man hurriedly buried the boy without an autopsy and in the middle of the night. He definitely has a case to answer for that which to me makes him a prime suspect too. And if he indeed wants a dna done he must approach the court. Infact if he doesn’t then he should be questioned even further.

Some of us are neither on the side of the father or Wunmi but we can’t just sit and watch people draw foolish conclusions based on sentiments.

Pls go back to listen to the full story, it wasn't the father that buried him in fact he did not see the casket.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.