Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. (2086 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by brain54(m): 12:44am On Apr 01
Thank God...

At least some people using their brains well and making sensible contributions.

Some people can be so comfortable in their ignorance it can be so annoying.

If they call this OP out now to give advice to bachelors and spinsters who intend to get married and what they should look out for this is the sort of shi. Ty and trashy advice he will give.

And he is boasting of being married so that qualifies him to know it all about marriage.

Now I understand why they say ignorance is bliss.

No be to marry be koko... Na to get an understanding partner and happy home. With this kind of mentality I have an idea what the OP's home will be like and how he will operate.

The most annoying are those that will quote you to say rubbish and even insult you because they can't use their head.

Very childish and shallow reasoning especially coming from a sopposedly married man who should be more experienced and mature!

1 Like

Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by SenatePresdo(m): 12:53am On Apr 01
Some would see these signs on her and still go ahead and marry her because they don't want to hurt her feelings.

1 Like

Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by In4matic: 4:26am On Apr 01
brain54:

Very childish and shallow reasoning especially coming from a sopposedly married man who should be more experienced and mature!

I'm happy you acknowledged, his being more experienced. Yet he's dishing out knowledge that seem not to make sense.

I guess if it made sense, it'll be common knowledge, so obvious to every young man like you.

I have learned not to try to teach your kind anymore. BITTER experience will do that for you. And trust me, it will

2 Likes

Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Tomcorp(m): 4:46am On Apr 01
Gadafii:
I do not expect men to disagree with these points, except maybe irredeemable simps who will learn the hard way

Many of these young boys are simps. They will learn bitterly.

1 Like

Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Tomcorp(m): 4:47am On Apr 01
brain54:
Thank God...

At least some people using their brains well and making sensible contributions.

Some people can be so comfortable in their ignorance it can be so annoying.

If they call this OP out now to give advice to bachelors and spinsters who intend to get married and what they should look out for this is the sort of shi. Ty and trashy advice he will give.

And he is boasting of being married so that qualifies him to know it all about marriage.

Now I understand why they say ignorance is bliss.

No be to marry be koko... Na to get an understanding partner and happy home. With this kind of mentality I have an idea what the OP's home will be like and how he will operate.

The most annoying are those that will quote you to say rubbish and even insult you because they can't use their head.

Nor worry your eyes go see shege.

1 Like

Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Tomcorp(m): 4:48am On Apr 01
SenatePresdo:
Some would see these signs on her and still go ahead and marry her because they don't want to hurt her feelings.

Many of these young boys are simps.

1 Like

Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Tomcorp(m): 4:49am On Apr 01
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=129206509][/quote]

Nor worry your eyes go see shege.
Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by brain54(m): 9:06am On Apr 01
In4matic:

I'm happy you acknowledged, his being more experienced. Yet he's dishing out knowledge that seem not to make sense.

I guess if it made sense, it'll be common knowledge, so obvious to every young man like you.

I have learned not to try to teach your kind anymore. BITTER experience will do that for you. And trust me, it will
If you yourself...

Had any sense of comprehension at all... Like 5 naira worth of it at least - you would have understood what "sopossedly" means in that statement!
Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by bora1(m): 9:19am On Apr 01
Abi, why would a wife like to go out a lot?, why would a wife keep lots of friends? The home front will definitely suffer coz that will be her priority. Always visiting spiritualist and prophet shows a weak or zero spiritual maturity.
sincerely, if you're not married you can't understand any better
Tomcorp:

Get married first then come back to comment. You don't know life yet.
Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by bora1(m): 9:24am On Apr 01
Reason why you shouldn't marry from poor background is stated. You don't want to run a parasitic married life do you? Just look before you leap. More of cautionary...
brain54:

Very funny...

You are only being insecure "Mr don't get married from a poor background"

So now being married makes you have all the perfect knowledge about marriage? It makes you understand all that will work and cannot work... Well congratulations sir.

I leave you at this point with your insecurities!

1 Like

Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Tomcorp(m): 9:24am On Apr 01
brain54:

If you yourself...

Had any sense of comprehension at all... Like 5 naira worth of it at least - you would have understood what "sopossedly" means in that statement!

I now understand you're a small girl. I have just been wasting my time responding to you.
Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Tomcorp(m): 9:26am On Apr 01
bora1:
Abi, why would a wife like to go out a lot?, why would a wife keep lots of friends? The home front will definitely suffer coz that will be her priority. Always visiting spiritualist and prophet shows a weak or zero spiritual maturity.
sincerely, if you're not married you can't understand any better

I swear...nor mind am. These small boys don't know anything about life. I just pity this generation. They have a lot of spoilt and entitled girls with terrible mindsets.
Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by brain54(m): 9:31am On Apr 01
Tomcorp:

I now understand you're a small girl. I have just been wasting my time responding to you.
I am a child...

A teenager... An unmarried little girl. Call me whatever names you like.

But you see what you wrote there is still childish trash.

But you will never have the sense to know it is!
Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Evolutionism: 11:00am On Apr 01
TrustNone:
I've been observing you these days.
You're beginning to reason like a simp

You are getting it wrong comrade.

That one has always being a Bonafide Confused SIMPson.
Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by idahme(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01
Solofresh2:
I disagree with number 3,4,5,6 and 13

As for 5 it's not about been poor but about them seeing you as a means to escape poverty, this will result in their financial status increasing and yours decreasing leading to your bankruptcy because everyone is ready to take from you but never give you. Some persons are from poor family but have attitude to work and care for their own individual responsibilities but others see a potential man as a means to escaping poverty. The ones who see others as a tool to escaping poverty Shou be jettisoned outrightly.

As for the case of divorcee, in few cases where I have wanted to go ahead with the relationship it wasn't palatable. One had so much hate for the father that I can't take the risk of even dating her because she will transfer those aggressions to the nearest man she is in with but the other I gave her the benefit of the doubt and went ahead to date her but it ended in regrets.
Most times she will tell me the dating advice her divorcee mum tell her as regards our relationship, believe me those advices are not what will keep a relationship long term. They were are selfish, self centered advices necessary to rip the man her daughter was dating which will always result to the demise of their relationship.

People are different one can meet a lot of great ladies from single mum homes but it's actually because the number of people who aren't damaged psychologically are very few. Imagine a systemic transfer of aggression from mother to child giving all sorts of bad reputation about their fathers and men in generally, most of these ladies ladies grow up to see men in these light.

Just be careful not to fall into any trap while choosing a partner, rules doesn't happen for everyone some are great but few and hard to come bye.

1 Like

Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Tomcorp(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01
idahme:

As for 5 it's not about been poor but about them seeing you as a means to escape poverty, this will result in their financial status increasing and yours decreasing leading to your bankruptcy because everyone is ready to take from you but never give you. Some persons are from poor family but have attitude to work and care for their own individual responsibilities but others see a potential man as a means to escaping poverty. The ones who see others as a tool to escaping poverty Shou be jettisoned outrightly.

As for the case of divorcee, in few cases where I have wanted to go ahead with the relationship it wasn't palatable. One had so much hate for the father that I can't take the risk of even dating her because she will transfer those aggressions to the nearest man she is in with but the other I gave her the benefit of the doubt and went ahead to date her but it ended in regrets.
Most times she will tell me the dating advice her divorcee mum tell her as regards our relationship, believe me those advices are not what will keep a relationship long term. They were are selfish, self centered advices necessary to rip the man her daughter was dating which will always result to the demise of their relationship.

People are different one can meet a lot of great ladies from single mum homes but it's actually because the number of people who aren't damaged psychologically are very few. Imagine a systemic transfer of aggression from mother to child giving all sorts of bad reputation about their fathers and men in generally, most of these ladies ladies grow up to see men in these light.

Just be careful not to fall into any trap while choosing a partner, rules doesn't happen for everyone some are great but few and hard to come bye.

God bless you. Who never enter nor go know as e be.
Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Freshboi316(m): 2:44pm On Apr 01
Everything you talk na true because that13gan gan turn my uncle to mumu now and the man no balance again and the wife flex with other men up and down.

1 Like

Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by SkengRay: 2:50pm On Apr 01
Marry who you want jare grin. Na you go suffer the Consequences

1 Like

Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Tomcorp(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01
SkengRay:
Marry who you want jare grin. Na you go suffer the Consequences

Abi...
Re: 14 Red Flags To Watch Out For While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Tomcorp(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01
Freshboi316:
Everything you talk na true because that13gan gan turn my uncle to mumu now and the man no balance again and the wife flex with other men up and down.

I pray dem learn ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Public Kiss? / Stil Virgin! / Why Do Men Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.