Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? (3574 Views)

Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested / Got Trashed Talked By A Lady For Not Supporting Her Opinion / What Did I Do Wrong In Supporting Her Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jasent(m): 8:57am On Apr 01
pozehnani:

Wow! Who's the entitled one here? Is it I who think you should not take advantage of someone because of the help you rendered or you who feel you have a right to her body just because of a few cedis you spared.

I don't need to mention the number of students I help and even nonstudent but I don't go feeling entitled over them because of that.

Please take a chill pill and chillax.
No where in my write-up I said there was a gun on her head to accept my proposal. It's natural for a man to propose to a woman of his interest. If I wanted her body, perhaps I could've requested for that before I started helping her. Anyway, I'm not trying to explain anything to you,but you picking offense because I want to withdraw my help is where the entitlement mentality comes in

2 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Collins4u1(m): 9:10am On Apr 01
jasent:
Good evening people. Please be the judge and let me know if I'm being wicked

In the compound where I live in Ghana, there's this 19 old girl. Infact,I got to know her when she was 14,she was respectful so I kept her as my friend. When she turned 18,I had interest in her but I was afraid of her rejecting my proposal and I didn't want to lose the respect she has for me. Fast forward to January 2023,I bought a new car. And then she repeatedly begged that I start teaching her how to drive.

I was afraid of what the father would say if he finds out that I'm taking her out for driving lessons,but reluctantly I took her out for learning like twice. So around March she went to school in another region. They don't allow them to go to school with phones,so when in school she becomes unreachable, except she calls.

So one day,I was just somewhere when a call from from a number not on my contact came. The call went like this:

Me:Hello

Her: Good morning, it's me Amina

Me:oh Good morning,how are you?

Her: I'm fine,you?

Me: I'm fine too

Her: Thank God. Please I need some money,like 50cedis(5000naira)

Me: ok. Where should I send it to?

Her: this number. The name is ****

After the call I sent the money straight away. After that day,it became regular. She would call severally in a month to request for money,and I sent every time she requested.

Because of her frequent demand from me,I felt I should propose, Thursday she came back for Easter holiday.

Today I spoke with her about the possibility of dating her,and she rejected my proposal straight away. When I asked why she said I'm not a Muslim,that she needs a serious Muslim,not even a part time Muslim.

Then I asked if she will accept if I become a Muslim. She said no,she needs someone that will even teach her more about Islam.

I said ok, that's fine. I'll move on.

I wanted to tell her straight up to stop calling me when she get back to school,for some reasons I didn't,but within me I know I can never send her money.

PLEASE AM I BEING HARSH ON HER?

Save your money for your future girl.

Don't loose guard.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jasent(m): 9:15am On Apr 01
Collins4u1:

Save your money for your future girl.

Don't loose guard.
Thanks
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by FRANCISTOWN: 9:33am On Apr 01
MrBrownJay1:

BTW a man who wants to get down with a babe yet want that person to keep respecting him, is what is known as "wanting your cake and eat it too"

@The coloured. I can eat my cake and have it if I baked two.

By the way. No lady has ever disrespected me before or after sex. It will never happen. Igba tí kòfẹ she oriburuku.

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Anabosee(m): 10:06am On Apr 01
If she calls again, tell her that your current girlfriend just asked for money from you, and you have to take care of her first.

Use ur common sense.

3 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by BondRiv: 10:16am On Apr 01
EreluRoz:
You never had good intentions for her else this isn't enough to stop sending money to her.

God will send her another helper.

Learn to help people without expecting anything in return.

Take her contact and start sending. You can be the helper.

3 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Anabosee(m): 10:17am On Apr 01
Op so since when you met this girl at 14, you don get other girlfriends during that time till she turned 18?

If no is your answer your a simp. And you say you were willing to change religion for a small girl chai.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by pozehnani(f): 10:24am On Apr 01
jasent:

No where in my write-up I said there was a gun on her head to accept my proposal. It's natural for a man to propose to a woman of his interest. If I wanted her body, perhaps I could've requested for that before I started helping her. Anyway, I'm not trying to explain anything to you,but you picking offense because I want to withdraw my help is where the entitlement mentality comes in

Nope? It's you withdrawng your resources out of anger because of her refusal to date you that I' see as wrong and you feeling entitled.

Scratch that?
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jasent(m): 10:43am On Apr 01
Anabosee:
Op so since when you met this girl at 14, you don get other girlfriends during that time till she turned 18?

If no is your answer your a simp. And you say you were willing to change religion for a small girl chai.
No nan. I didn't say I was willing to change religion. I only asked to be sure if her reasons for rejecting me are cogent

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jasent(m): 10:46am On Apr 01
pozehnani:

Nope? It's you withdrawng your resources out of anger because of her refusal to date you that I' see as wrong and you feeling entitled.

Scratch that?

Go away. Everything is not about gender war. Tell your brother to pick a random girl and start sending her money if you care so much about your gender. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jasent(m): 10:48am On Apr 01
Anabosee:

My priority was making money. I didn't really care about relationship

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Anabosee(m): 10:52am On Apr 01
jasent:

My priority was making money. I didn't really care about relationship
That's where you flawed, if you had one or two girlfriend always coming over, this smallie nor go take you play.

You nor go even need to woo her with money sef to knack her, she might become jealous sef. And even put things in motion, if a girl de see you steady with another girl e de create attraction steady.

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Zonefree(m): 11:19am On Apr 01
EreluRoz:
We all have that person that gives us money without demanding anything in return
That man is your father.

5 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by pozehnani(f): 11:28am On Apr 01
jasent:
Go away. Everything is not about gender war. Tell your brother to pick a random girl and start sending her money if you care so much about your gender. Nonsense
You're still bitter.
Learn to manage your emotions and handle rejections maturely.

Ahoj.
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Olayinka8793(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01
jasent:
Bro,if I send it means I be fool
I am sorry for saying thunder go fire you bro. It was as a result of the anger in me as I read your post. I have been in your shoe before. In my own case, I spent heavily even more than you on a girl I was planning to marry not knowing that she is not interested and was just using me. I hate to read about other guys in same situation.
I have an advise for you, leave that area you are living now and go rent house at a far place away from the girl. Because, as long as you continue to see her anytime she comes home from school, there is a good chance you might go back to allowing her use you for her selfish gains knowing fully that she isn't romantically interested you.

And when next she calls, pick up the phone and tell her straight that you are not going to be sending her any money again, that you intended to be sending it to someone who is your girlfriend or wife instead. If you know you lack the confidence to tell her, take some alcohol to get drunk a bit, it calms the nerves and prevent fear. After taking the alcohol, you should be able to tell her. You are not father Christmas my brother.

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by laivwire(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01
EreluRoz:

Learn to help people without expecting anything in return.
And people should learn to reciprocate giving and not just receive all the time.

If the girl were honest, after receiving money for a while, she is supposed to ask, why are you being so kind to me? Are you expecting anything in return? What are you expecting?

Nothing is free. Not even salvation.

3 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Juliearth(f): 4:19pm On Apr 01
You can keep being generous. Apparently, it is certain you have an evergreen money bag. If you are too unsanctimonious to be bae-d, your money should be treated with same feat.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by okoroemeka(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01
jasent:
Thanks,but I have already zero my mind. Never sending her a penny
this will be an interesting battle of wits and I have no illusion that this girl may win,she is now a trained emotional manipulator and if she put her mind to make you send money it may only take him to stylishly give you breast to press and suck,if you can resist that girl you are on the path to be a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by crisubanijunior(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01
Sometimes people do certain things in anticipation and it is not out of place. If he feels sending her money would increase his chances of wooing her over, then why not?
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by superCleanworks(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01
jasent:

I wanted to tell her straight up to stop calling me when she get back to school,for some reasons I didn't,but within me I know I can never send her money.

Where is your sense of humanity? don't you have human feelings?
why do you want to stop doing the good work God put you on this earth for? This is too harsh.

Please continue to send her money and support her if you really had good intentions in the first place.

Your reward is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jasent(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01
superCleanworks:

Where is your sense of humanity? don't you have human feelings?
why do you want to stop doing the good work God put you on this earth for? This is too harsh.

Please continue to send her money and support her if you really had good intentions in the first place.

Your reward is in heaven.
So the one I've been doing is not humanity? I want to believe you're just being sarcastic

2 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by pansophist(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01
Regardless of whether she agrees to date you, she is too young for you.

Like seriously, do you want an ally or a dependent as a partner? I understand that your biology desires freshly minted girls who just crossed 18 years, but your senses must be in control.

She probably will be too daft, lacks the proper skills to manage attention from men, and probably vapid. Maybe she is an exception, I don't know, but that age bracket suffers such afflictions.

Start going for women who have the means to support you. Many of you have criminalized women in their late 20's above, but many of those women will make life easy for you.

Life is a journey, you need a competent partner to go and grow through it. You don't need a beautiful trophy, as in, a girl whose only qualification is ''I am a fine girl and many boys are toasting me''.

See the kind of problem you are dealing with at your age. A small girl rejecting you and seeing you as a cash cow. Why did you toast her in the first place? na wa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:11am On Apr 02
pansophist:

Like seriously, do you want an ally or a dependent as a partner? I understand that your biology desires freshly minted girls who just crossed 18 years, but your senses must be in control.

She probably will be too daft, lacks the proper skills to manage attention from men, and probably vapid. Maybe she is an exception, I don't know, but that age bracket suffers such afflictions.

Start going for women who have the means to support you. Many of you have criminalized women in their late 20's above, but many of those women will make life easy for you.

Life is a journey, you need a competent partner to go and grow through it. You don't need a beautiful trophy, as in, a girl whose only qualification is ''I am a fine girl and many boys are toasting me''.

See the kind of problem you are dealing with at your age. A small girl rejecting you and seeing you as a cash cow. Why did you toast her in the first place? na wa

The "many of you" is INCLUSIVE OF YOU. So, stop trying to exonerate yourself from this making you seem as though you are holier than the pope. When e reach means to dey supportive (I am sure financially useful), you remember say late 20s dey relevant. But, for innocence, non-combativeness and lowbody count (according to your many contributions here), na unders go work am. grin wink

Tongue twister. grin

2 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Karlifate: 12:22am On Apr 02
AsaBlackheart:

Clear things up with her. Don't cut her off completely though. That's shitty.

Simply tell her that you may not be able to meet up with her requests instantly again whenever she asks.
We humans gain an entitlement mentality when we get something easily. So when she asked the first few times and noticed that it didn't seem to be a problem or constraint for you, she took full advantage of the situation.
Normal thing.

It's up to you to reduce your generosity... cos that's what people will call it. *Generosity*

Don't fulfill her demands instantly. Sometimes even, you can tell her that no cash dey currently.
But that doesn't mean you should do that every single time though.

I hope you understand my epistle

Nonsense!

OP, you don't need to "clear up" anything with her.

Your no should be no.

It amazes me how [young] men are always jittery in making firm decisions.
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by lastkingsman: 8:35am On Apr 02
UyaiIncomparabl:

The "many of you" is INCLUSIVE OF YOU. So, stop trying to exonerate yourself from this making you seem as though you are holier than the pope. When e reach means to dey supportive (I am sure financially useful), you remember say late 20s dey relevant. But, for innocence, non-combativeness and lowbody count (according to your many contributions here), na unders go work am. grin wink

Tongue twister. grin

The strategy is to marry late 20s to make life easy, the keep sweet 18 somewhere as side chick grin
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jasent(m): 10:08am On Apr 02
pansophist:

She's too young for someone you don't even know his age. Your people and assumption shall
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:26am On Apr 02
lastkingsman:

The strategy is to marry late 20s to make life easy, the keep sweet 18 somewhere as side chick grin

You sabi. grin

Be like you sef dey guilty. cheesy
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by lastkingsman: 10:32am On Apr 02
UyaiIncomparabl:

You sabi. grin

Be like you sef dey guilty. cheesy

Wetin man go do? grin

This life no get as them take write am oh. Sweet 18 body na fire, the type wey dey make man rod red hot but dem go use attitude finish you. 28 plus get maturity and wisdom but body no be follow come again.

So na to combine the two positive features dey enjoy life dey go. After all, if the western media has made people to believe gay and lesbian are normal, what makes having sweet side Chick abnormal?
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:53am On Apr 02
lastkingsman:

Wetin man go do? grin

This life no get as them take write am oh. Sweet 18 body na fire, the type wey dey make man rod red hot but dem go use attitude finish you. 28 plus get maturity and wisdom but body no be follow come again.

So na to combine the two positive features dey enjoy life dey go. After all, if the western media has made people to believe gay and lesbian are normal, what makes having sweet side Chick abnormal?

What a fallacious conclusion.

I find it cringy and laughable when I see statements as the emboldened above especially from men who do not understand the makeup of a woman's body. These things are not characterised or determined by age. Largely genes and how well a woman takes care of herself determines this. I am sure you are not talking about the under 20 year olds we have in this present dispensation, right? The ones with the forgotten numbers of body counts and heaped mileage, right? Most of these kids with fallen heroes I see around? I can only wonder what the situation down below feels like. grin

You had better get your facts right and go re-confirm your tastebuds. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Dshocker(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02
jasent:
Good evening people. Please be the judge and let me know if I'm being wicked

In the compound where I live in Ghana, there's this 19 old girl. Infact,I got to know her when she was 14,she was respectful so I kept her as my friend. When she turned 18,I had interest in her but I was afraid of her rejecting my proposal and I didn't want to lose the respect she has for me. Fast forward to January 2023,I bought a new car. And then she repeatedly begged that I start teaching her how to drive.

I was afraid of what the father would say if he finds out that I'm taking her out for driving lessons,but reluctantly I took her out for learning like twice. So around March she went to school in another region. They don't allow them to go to school with phones,so when in school she becomes unreachable, except she calls.

So one day,I was just somewhere when a call from from a number not on my contact came. The call went like this:

Me:Hello

Her: Good morning, it's me Amina

Me:oh Good morning,how are you?

Her: I'm fine,you?

Me: I'm fine too

Her: Thank God. Please I need some money,like 50cedis(5000naira)

Me: ok. Where should I send it to?

Her: this number. The name is ****

After the call I sent the money straight away. After that day,it became regular. She would call severally in a month to request for money,and I sent every time she requested.

Because of her frequent demand from me,I felt I should propose, Thursday she came back for Easter holiday.

Today I spoke with her about the possibility of dating her,and she rejected my proposal straight away. When I asked why she said I'm not a Muslim,that she needs a serious Muslim,not even a part time Muslim.

Then I asked if she will accept if I become a Muslim. She said no,she needs someone that will even teach her more about Islam.

I said ok, that's fine. I'll move on.

PLEASE AM I BEING HARSH ON HER?

Dating will look like caging her.

What she wants is friends with benefit kind of relationship.
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Jflex07(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02
A Simp who later realised that simping is a sin. Welcome one board.
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by NEUDUDE: 2:10pm On Apr 02
EreluRoz:
We all have that person that gives us money without demanding anything in return

And you despise them with a passion. True or not lol.

Apparently a fool and his money is ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Sign A Prenuptial Agreement Before Marriage? / ff / My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.